Dating My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes...cum for me" her voice was hot against his neck.

"Oh shit" he was getting desperate. "I'm not wearing a condom, you threw them away" he was trying to lift her hips up off his now pulsing cock.

"I know" Raylene ground her body down harder, holding him to her body. "Have you ever dreamed of cumming in me?" she asked softly.

"Oh my God Ray, yessss" Dawson moaned as his balls tingled.

"Then do it" she leaned down pressing her firm breasts into his chest. "I want this Dawson" she husked in his ear. "Cum in your date...cum in your lover...cum in your sister" Ray told him.

Ray reached up and wrapped his arms around her back, and then slid his hands down her smooth skin to fill his hands with the firm globes of her ass. With a grunt, he heaved his hips upward and twisted her. With a squeal Raylene landed on her back, Dawson's cock still buried to the hilt inside her.

Pushing up on his knees between her spread thighs, he gripped her ankles and lifted her legs to his shoulders. The silky feel of her nylons drove his crazy as he began to pound into her.

"Oh God yes, fuck me...don't stop...oh shit...so good." Raylene babbled as Dawson hammered into her.

Dawson watched her head roll from side to side as she clawed at the bed sheets. He could feel her tight walls rippling around him as her hips lurched up to meet his; the sound of skin slapping together filling the room.

The smell of their sex filled his nostrils; the sounds of Ray gurgling and whimpering under him in raw pleasure sent tingles down his spine that settled in his balls.

"Oh shit...Ray" Dawson felt his balls tightening. "I'm going...to cum" he moaned between thrusts.

"Do it" Raylene hissed up at him. "Oh fuck fill me Dawson" Ray moaned.

"OOHHH MY GAAWWDDDDDDDDDDDD" Dawson roared.

He jammed his hips down hard, impaling himself in that hot cavern' he looked down at his sister in shock as his cock jerked; the first thick wad pumping deep inside her.

Raylene felt that incredible heat fill her belly, her eyes staring wide up at him. "I love you" she managed to whisper out as her second massive orgasm on the night slammed home.

Dawson gripped her convulsing hips as hot juices splashed across his lower belly. He watched his sisters eyes roll back as her orgasm roared through her, even as his balls spewed a second and then third thick rope into her. He knew she wasn't protected, and he really didn't care at that moment, he wanted to shove every hot drop of cum deep inside her; and all Raylene wanted was that hot cream filling her as she wrapped her arms around his trembling body.

"Holy fuck" Dawson gasped as he tried to catch his breath

"That was incredible" Raylene cooed into his ear.

"God I am in so much trouble" Dawson whispered.

"What's wrong" there was a tremble in Raylene's voice.

Dawson raised his head and stared into her eyes.

"Because I'm in love with my sister" he kissed her softly.

"Then we're both in trouble" her voice whispered back.

"What now?" Dawson looked at his sister.

Raylene swiveled her hips slowly, feeling his still hard cock embedded inside her sopping wet pussy. With a glint in her eye, Raylene shoved her hips upward, causing Dawson to tip sideways. This time it was his sister as the pair rolled over once more until she was seated straddling him, his thick cock deep inside her.

"It's actually rather simple" Raylene gave a smile. "You've been dating Mel" she smiled.

"What?" Dawson was confused. Between her words and the tight pussy that wrapped around his throbbing cock he couldn't focus.

"You didn't say anything because you didn't want me to be upset" Raylene ground her pelvis down into Dawson. "But I think it's fantastic, especially since you plan to move in with her, and I'm going to join you two to help with the finances."

It actually was simple, Dawson thought as his sister began slowly bouncing up and down on him; the hell of it was, it just might work, he thought.

"You think Mel will go for it" he grunted.

"I think she'll come around" Raylene smiled brightly. "Especially after you shove your fat cock into her while I suck her clit" she laughed.

"Oh God" that image burned into Dawson's brain.

"Now, you've got until checkout tomorrow" Raylene growled down at him. "Fuck me Dawson, and don't stop until you've put so much cum into me, it drowns her tomorrow." She husked.

Dawson reached up and gripped his sisters' hips, her words setting off a flame in his balls. With a lunge he lifted his ass straight up, impaling her on his dick.

"FUUCCCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Raylene screamed at the ceiling, as the pair began to fuck.