Dating Myself Ch. 02

Story Info
Caitlin and Frost enjoy a relaxing bath.
4.4k words
4.64
5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Hey Caitlin, what ya doing?" Cisco greeted his friend with a wide grin.

"Nothing!" Caitlin blushed.

"Oooooooh, are you looking up porn at work?" Cisco teased, almost instantly regretting it as he closed the distance between them and noticed what was on the screen, "Oh Caitlin..."

"It's not what it looks like." Caitlin quickly protested.

"Really? Because it looks like you miss Ronnie, and that's okay." Cisco said softly.

"It's not that." Caitlin snapped, realising she sounded defensive and quickly clarified, "Really. I mean, of course I miss him, and I always will, but I've moved on."

"So why are you looking up old FIRESTORM files?" Cisco frowned.

There was a brief pause, then Caitlin admitted, "I want to see if I can separate Killer Frost from me."

"What?" Cisco exclaimed.

"Not permanently. Just temporally." Caitlin quickly clarified, "I figured the best way was trying to recreate what happened with Ronnie and Professor Stine, but there's two of us inside me, so hopefully I can do the reverse. Only a not quite there yet, so I didn't want to mention it until I actually had something. And yes, I know it's dangerous, but I think it would be worth it."

"Why?" Cisco asked once his friend finally gave him the chance, "Is living with her really that bad?"

"God no. It's amazing." Caitlin said, and then when she got a sceptical look from her friend she quickly insisted, "No, it really is. I know we got off on the wrong foot, but it's different now. Better. In fact, I can't imagine life without her. I mean, you know how hard I fought to get her back, so in some ways the idea of us ever separating breaks my heart."

"Then why do it?" Cisco asked.

"Because what if we need both of us?" Caitlin argued, "Think about it, before I was reassigned to sleep duty while Killer Frost is in the field I was solving problems with you in HQ. And yes, Iris has been doing a great job on her own, or with Sherloque, or whatever, but I still have something to contribute in battle, and leaving me asleep is a waste of a resource. Plus I'm pretty much the only one with the ability to fix anyone up, and while I can switch with Killer Frost on the fly, that doesn't do much if it's our body that needs fixing. And on a personal note, I just hate being mostly unaware of what's going on. I mean I could be asleep one moment, and dead the next, and never see it coming. Or something could happened to someone else, and I'd have to be told about that later. It's no way to live Cisco. And I love Killer Frost, I really do, but sometimes I just want full control of my body. Is that really so much to ask?"

"No, it isn't." Cisco nodded, "And you're right. Of course you are. So, I'm going to help you. Whatever you need, I'm here for you Caitlin."

"Thanks Cisco." Caitlin smiled.

"Awww, what a great friend." Killer Frost said mockingly in Caitlin's head, although Caitlin knew she meant it.

"So, what can I do first?" Cisco asked.

"Takeover reading this boring crap while I fuck Caity's brains out?" Killer Frost suggested.

Ignoring the voice in her head for now Caitlin simply said, "First comes the research. So bring up a copy of the FIRESTORM files. Start from the beginning, because there could be something I missed."

"Like how badly I want to fuck you?" Killer Frost grumbled.

"Shut up." Caitlin softly grumbled.

"Huh?" Cisco frowned.

"Not you." Caitlin whined.

"Oh? Roommate troubles?" Cisco grinned knowingly.

"Something like that." Caitlin grumbled.

"Come on Caity, we both know I'm not just going to go away because you said so." Killer Frost purred within Caitlin's head, "And yes, I know this is important if we ever want to be separated, but you said yourself, we have a lot of research to do, so we might as well have some fun along the way. Come on, just tell him you have to go to the bathroom or something. It's Cisco, he won't make a big deal out of it."

There was a brief pause, and then Caitlin sighed, "I'm so sorry, but I have to go. Otherwise I'm just going to look like Gollum."

"It's okay. I have a lot of reading to do anyway." Cisco said dismissively.

They exchanged a smile, then Caitlin quickly headed out of the room, grumbling when she was out of ear shot, "We can't keep doing this. People are going to think there's some kind of problem between us. Or worse, something wrong with my body if I tell them I have to go to the bathroom all the time."

"Please, we both know the only thing wrong with that hot body is my hands aren't all over it." Frost grumbled, "Now quit your complaining and hurry up woman. Our body needs some love."

Caitlin rolled her eyes, but did as she was told. Sort of. She was able to ignore Killer Frost's demands to just go to the bathroom again in favour of going home, because whether her alter ego liked it or not she was in desperate need of some sleep, and this would be the perfect chance to get it. After she let Frost have her way with her, of course.

Or at least as much as they could given their current circumstances. Hopefully that was about to change. Not that Cisco and the others could know that was the real reason Frost wanted to do this, and if she was honest the real reason Caitlin wanted to do it too. Sure, she had meant every word she just said to Cisco, but also, she just really wanted to be able to date herself properly.

That particular phrase made Caitlin chuckle to herself, and it wasn't because Frost had told her a dirty joke or something. Which of course made her seem crazy, but at least she was alone this time, in her car, trying to stop her hands from wandering over her body.

Something which was mostly Frost taking a little control back while Caitlin was the one in the driver seat, so to speak, a new and wonderful technique they had discovered while fooling around, but it just wasn't enough. No, while Caitlin couldn't have imagined ever wanting something like this, she truly wanted to date herself. In the meantime, she would just have to make do with what she had, and whenever possible make it at least a little romantic.

Which was why when she eventually did get home she acknowledged the protests of her doppelgänger, opened a nice bottle of wine and poured herself a couple of glasses. It was a little sad to pour a drink for someone who technically wasn't there, but Caitlin knew that if she didn't Frost would complain she wasn't being a good girlfriend.

Besides, it was only a matter of time before Frost took control of their body again, and the fact that she hadn't so far proved that she really didn't mind them taking things slow. Which was only further proven when Caitlin was allowed to run a nice hot bath, light a few candles and put on some gentle background music before sliding into the tub. In fact Frost was weirdly silent, which made Caitlin worry that her other half was mad at her for forcing them to wait.

"You're awfully quiet." Caitlin pointed out nervously.

"I'm just savouring the moment." Killer Frost said dismissively, before taking control of their body, grabbing the other glass of wine which Caity had been nice enough to leave in reaching distance, and then confess, "I like it slow too, sometimes. It's just... what do you expect? Fill your head with boring numbers and theories, when I just want my hands on you. Give a girl a break."

Suddenly getting control back of her body, and taking a few long seconds to adjust, Caitlin swapped Frost's drink for her own and then flirtatiously pointed out, "Well, you can use your hands on me now."

"More or less." Frost grumbled.

"I'm working on it." Caitlin sighed, "And now Cisco agreed to help, ahead of schedule, so we're making good progress. We just have to be patient."

"Never one of my virtues." Frost pointed out, before chuckling, "But look at me, bringing down the party? Mmmmmm, let's get back on track, shall we? Or better yet, you do it. Come on Caity, touch yourself. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I know you want to pretend it was all just me back there, in the car, but we both know some of it was you. So do it. Touch that pretty little pussy of yours! Oh yes, that's my girl."

"Okay." Caitlin whimpered softly, doing as she was told even as Frost continued encouraging her.

It wasn't exactly how Caitlin, or even Killer Frost, had initially wanted it, but it weirdly felt appropriate for Caitlin to be the one to start their latest fun. In this case Caitlin chose to tease Frost even more by taking a long sip of her wine, and then placing it on the side and relaxing back for a few long minutes before she even began doing anything.

Even then it was mostly just sliding her hands over their body, ignoring all of the most sensitive areas to tease both herself and the other girl trapped inside her. Which was admittedly very satisfying, as she could practically taste Frost's frustration. Of course she was frustrating herself in the process, and ultimately Caitlin gave them both what they so desperately wanted.

Killer Frost was both annoyed by this level of teasing, and deeply impressed by it. Their friends probably wouldn't think Caitlin had it in her, but Frost knew her mirror-image better than anyone. Oh yes, she knew Caitlin was capable of it, she was just impressed that she had actually done it.

Although she was far more grateful when she at least slid a hand to their boobs, cupping them softly and making herself crying out. Or was that both of them? At times like this the line between them truly blurred, which was actually one of the few things Frost really liked about them having sex in this way. Sure, it wasn't what she truly craved, but in moments like this it was more than acceptable.

Especially when Caitlin started sliding her hand down her stomach and, oh the cheeky minx just slid that hand up and down for a few long seconds, more than enough to annoy Frost into taking action. Namely taking control of that hand prematurely so she could reach down and around to squeeze the other girl's butt, making Caitlin gasp with surprise.

But then a satisfied smile crossed her face, as if to say, see, I knew you couldn't resist me, which just made Killer Frost more determined to resist. Which was probably what Caitlin actually wanted, but whatever. The point was Caitlin kept teasing them both, but predictably she only held out so long before giving into temptation herself.

When it did come it was just Caitlin gently brushing her fingertips over her pussy lips, but that was all it took to make Caitlin Snow let out the most beautiful little gasp and moan. It was followed up by similar sounds as the brunette continued to gently rub her cunt with one hand, while still using the other to cup her tits, much to the white-haired girl's amusement, and their mutual enjoyment.

In this state Frost could feel an echo of what her mirror-image was feeling, although it was more the mental high of knowing what her sweet Caity was doing, and the fact that it was for her benefit. Of course, unlikely the far too infrequent times that Caitlin had done this in the past Frost wasn't forced into silence. No, her girl could hear her loud and clearly if she wanted to, and now seemed like the perfect time.

"So wet already." Frost's voice echoed in Caitlin's head, "Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, my girl is always so wet for me."

"It's, oh, it's what you do to me." Caitlin moaned softly.

"Put your fingers in your mouth. I want you to taste how wet you are!" Frost ordered, and then chuckled as Caitlin immediately obeyed, and then again when her girl softly moaned for her again, "You like that, huh? Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, prim and proper Caitlin Snow loves the taste of her own pussy because secretly she's a naughty little slut. My naughty little slut. So tell me, slut, how do you taste?"

"Good..." Caitlin replied after removing her fingers from her mouth, "But I bet you taste even better."

Frost scoffed, and then pointed out with wicked delight, "I bet we taste exactly the same. That's part of the fun, isn't it? Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, same body, same great flavour, oooooooooh, it's just the driver that's different. And exactly what we can do while driving..."

To prove her point Frost took control of their hands, and nothing else, at least for the moment, grabbing onto their boobs with both hands and squeezing them tightly while sending a little cold blast into them. For most people this would be agonising, especially in a hot bath, and maybe even fatal given how closed that shot was to their vital organs.

But in their exploring they had found Caitlin was immune to any negative effects of cold, meaning that the chill on her hard nipples simply created a wonderful thrill, like sending an ice cube around those areas. Frost then allowed herself a few long seconds to grope those tits, before giving controlled back to Caitlin, who recently continued her work.

"We really do have great tits, don't we?" Frost pointed out gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhh, yes we do, yes we do, mmmmmmm, I can't wait to suck them! To wrap my mouth around your beautiful nipples and suck them so hard you weep for me to lick a greedy little cunt. Oooooooooh, especially if I tie you up first. Oh yes, I love that idea. My sweet little Caity, all bound and helpless, looking so pretty as I play with her tits. Then, once you've ask nicely enough, I'll slide a hand down south, just like this... mmmmmmm yessssssss, play with your needy little pussy, and make you whimper, make you gasp, make you moan, mmmmmmm, yes, just like that!"

Caitlin certainly wasn't surprised when towards the end of that speech at the appropriate moment her right hand slipped underneath the water again to her needy pussy and started rubbing it again, the only difference being that it wasn't her doing it this time. No, her hands were no longer obeying her command, but that was more than okay with Caitlin, she was happy to relax and let her doppelgänger have her way with her.

After all, this was exactly what happened any time they played together, the only difference being that Caitlin wasn't always aware of it, as sometimes Frost did this while they were together within their own head, where they could be face to face. Which was more intense, but it was also more heart-breaking, as it was only a illusion, and not the real thing that they both craved so much.

However this moment was so real that Caitlin almost couldn't stand it, as all she had to do was look down to see that her hands were moving without her permission to see physical proof of the fact that both halfs of her working together in this moment, her dominant alter ego taking complete control bending Caitlin to her will.

Well, she couldn't see the hand beneath the water very well, given that she was busy relaxing in the bath, but she had seen it before it disappeared, and she certainly didn't have to see it right now. No, that was her lover inside her own body, who was doing such a wonderful job of teasing her to orgasm, so far without penetration, although she was sure that wouldn't last much longer. Not with the way that Frost's words were heating up.

"Yesssssssss, you love that, don't you Caity, huh? Love it when I fuck you. When I slid my... our fingers along our pretty little pussy, mmmmmmm, and stroke our clit? When I push these fingers inside us, pounding hard and deep, and making you cum? When I fuck you! Just like I'm going to do when I'm free." Frost growled lustfully within their head, "Oh yes Caity, I'm gonna fuck you real good, and you know it. It's why you can't stop thinking about it. Well that, mmmmmmm, I'm then making sure you can't stop thinking about it. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, I'm filling my Caity's head with all sorts of dirty thoughts, which really isn't that hard, as they're already there, in your twisted little mind. Thoughts about me fucking you with my tongue, fingers and toys. So, so many toys, mmmmmmm, you bad girl. And I'm going to fuck you with them all, especially the strap-on. Oh yes Caitlin, I'm going to fuck you with a nice big cock, in each one of your holes."

Particularly that last comment caused Caitlin to blush, then she whimpered, "Oh God, please yes, mmmmmmm, fuck me! I need to be fucked! I need to be fucked by you, ohhhhhhhh, please give it to me!"

"And how should I do that Caity?" Frost pushed.

Without hesitation Caitlin replied, "Your finger! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, slide a finger inside me and fuck me with it! Please? Oh please Frost, I need you to fuck me."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Frost smirked, slowly obliging, "Just imagine it's my cock, okay? Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, imagine it's my nice big cock. Oh yes, imagine it's my nice big cock, filling you, fucking you, stretching you out like never before, making you moan and whimper softly for me, as i turn you into what you were always supposed to be... MINE!"

As those words echoed in Caitlin's head the index finger of her hand was very slowly pushed into her welcoming pussy, as she only too happily gave Frost exactly what she wanted in the form of many, many whimpers and moans of pure pleasure. Frost kept talking of course, her words becoming even more possessive and dirty, but for a few long seconds Caitlin didn't really hear them, as she was too busy being overwhelmed by what she was feeling as that finger slowly made its way inside her.

Even when it was as deep as it would go Caitlin was completely lost in it, because of course Frost immediately started pumping it in and out of her, her alter ego fucking her just the way she needed at the moment. Or at least the way that was available to her right now.

It was enough to truly satisfy her, and it didn't feel like anything could possibly satisfy her again, unless it was Killer Frost in a body truly independent of this one, her once nightmare made flesh making Caitlin her bitch. For now she would have to be satisfied with simply imagining it, although thankfully she was very good at that.

Or more accurately Frost was. Oh yes, she painted a very vivid picture in Caitlin's head, her wicked words echoing in the scientist's mind until she was so lost in them she almost didn't notice another finger being added to her cunt, and she was controling another hand, which went to another sensitive area on her body.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you soooooo good! I'm going to pound your pretty little pussy, fuck your hot little mouth anyway I can, and most of all... THIS!" Frost bragged gleefully, and the last word reaching down and grabbing hold of Caitlin's ass, and squeezing it nice and hard, "I'm going to take your anal cherry! And no, this isn't me asking for it. This is me telling you it's mine, and I'm going to take it. Because I'm not one of these pathetic guys you've dated, or just past on the street, staring at your juicy little butt and wonder if you've ever had it fucked. If you'd ever let them fuck you there. Because I know you wouldn't. You haven't. Because you don't want someone to ask for it, you want it to be taken from you. You want me to take it from you. You want a strong, dominant Alpha female to tear your shit hole apart. And don't try to deny it, mmmmmmm, I've seen it. Oh yes, I've seen all of your nasty little fantasies, and I promise you, Caity, I'm going to make all your dreams come true."

"Please do!" Caitlin whimpered, trying to get Frost to give her what she needed with her next words, "Fuck my ass! Make it yours! No! Prove to me that it always was. Show me I'm yours by taking me in the most dominant way possible, and make me your little anal bitch! Mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, I wanna be your bitch! I want to be Killer Frost's bitch, oh God, who takes it up the ass. Oh please Frost, take my anal cherry! Make me love butt sex, ohhhhhhhhh fuck, because if anyone can, it's you. Ooooooooh yessssssssss, take me! Break me! Make me 100% yours, oh my God, fuck me anyway possible, just please make me cum! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, make me cum, oh Frost! Frost... FROST!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12