Dating Myself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Killer Frost could listen to Caitlin Snow begging for her all day long, especially if she was begging to be fucked in the ass. Hell, Frost was tempted to shove a finger or two into Caitlin's butt hole right now to send her over the edge of orgasm. It was so tempting that it was almost painful not too, but Frost resisted, simply because she wanted to save that kind of anal play for a special occasion.

Ideally when she officially had a body of her own, although at this rate she might have had to settle for simply a decent breakthrough, as she really wanted to be inside that butt. Of course, in this state it would be like anally taking someone else, and herself, and Frost wasn't down for that type of self-love. Of course, she didn't need ass play to make her beloved Caity cum for her.

In fact, it only took a few well placed rubs to Caitlin's clit, suggesting all that dirty talk really had affected her, and she surely couldn't wait to give her ass up to it's true owner. She knew that Caitlin had given away her 'real' virginity to someone who had faded into a distant memory, and wanted to save her ass for someone special.

Caitlin hadn't thought it would be her alter ego, but Frost could see how grateful her mirror-image was that this was the case they found themselves in, which warmed the cold heart of Killer Frost, and made her giddy with delight. Almost as giddy as being able to make her little slut cum with the bare minimum of effort. Although she didn't stopped there, of course. No, Frost continued to frantically finger her precious Caity through many, many climaxes. And of course, provide her usual type of encouragement.

"Cum for me Caity! Cum you little bitch!" Frost growled within Caitlin's head, doing her best not to yell, as that would probably be distracting at this point, which would be counter-productive, "Cum! Cum like the submissive little whore you are! Fuck, just look at you. Lying there in your bathtub, letting a voice inside your head have her way with you. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you're such a good whore for me. No ounce of shame whatsoever. Yeahhhhhhhhh, I bet if I wasn't doing this right now, you'd be doing it anyway. Actually, I know that for a fact. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, you'd be wishing it was someone controling you. Of fucking you, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, just... like... THIS!"

With that Frost pulled Caitlin's consciousness deep within side of their body, to the one place they could share. Only with Caitlin's mind in such a vulnerable state she was able to manipulate it so the brunette was instantly face down and ass up, while the white-haired girl was directly behind her rubbing lube into a strap-on dildo.

Caitlin then spread her butt cheeks wide apart, and while Frost wasn't sure who was responsible for that it didn't matter. Oh yes, all that really mattered was both women got a vivid image of Killer Frost pushing a strap-on through Caitlin Snow's virgin ass hole, officially popping her anal cherry, quickly followed by that cute little bubble butt being stuffed full with cock, and then fucked.

Admittedly it was perhaps the most frequent fantasy they had been sharing lately, but in this moment it was so very intense, because it truly felt like they were on their way to making that a reality. Also they were still frantically fingering themselves of course, although it was kind of hard to tell who was exactly in control of their hand any more. Not that it mattered.

No, all that mattered was in that moment they were both experiencing orgasmic pleasure, enhanced by the vision of their future, and the promises that Killer Frost had made to Caitlin Snow, which also echoed in their minds until they just couldn't take it anymore. Which meant pulling those fingers out, sucking them clean, and then just lying there in the afterglow for a few long minutes.

Then Caitlin mumbled without really thinking it through, "I wish you could hold me right now."

Caitlin then blushed, expecting her 'evil' doppelgänger to mock her, but instead Frost softly admitted, "I wish I could too."

"Yeah?" Caitlin smiled.

"Yeah..." Frost confirmed, hating herself for being so sappy, but unable to help it, "I wanna be behind you, spooning you, whispering how beautiful you are, how wonderful, and how much I love you. Then I want to carry you to OUR bed and make love to you through the night, and I promise you Caitlin, I will. Now, get out of the tub before we prune."

Caitlin laughed softly on that last part, and did as she was told, slowly putting herself to bed and replaying that last exchange in her head, smiling softly as she did so. And then she pushed her luck when she actually tucked herself into bed and whispered, "I love you."

The last thing Caitlin heard before she drifted off to sleep at night was an echoey version of her own voice returning those words, "Love you too, my Caity."

12