Dating Penny Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your picture and let's go, I'm ready to tear her up."

I quickly realized that Penny wanted me to take a selfie of me standing next to James with his massive cock hanging out. I shuffled awkwardly next to him, and pulled my camera out. I leaned close to him without touching him, and arranged a shot. He made a peace sign and posed for the camera. I took the shot.

"I uh, I think that's good."

"Squat down," he said.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Get your head down there. Quick."

Mortified, I squatted down slowly so my head was at his dick level. I arranged the shot again. His massive dick was the length of my face, and a huge contrast to my pale skin. Right as I was about to take the shot, he rested the palm of his hand on my head, accentuating the sense of humiliation. I took the picture and quickly shuffled away and stood up. James started to buckle himself up.

"Don't fuck with me cuck, do as your told and this might work out for you."

"Got it. Ok."

I quickly escaped the stall with him following behind. I was incredibly thankful no one else had walked into the bathroom. We walked back to the table with Penny. She had put her coat on.

"Let me see," she demanded.

I cued up the pictures and gave her my phone. She cackled loudly, throwing her head back.

"Oh my FUCKING god this is the best picture I've ever seen. Oh my god - this second one??"

"That was cuck's idea." James said, shooting me a knowing look.

"HAHAHA of course it was. He wanted to get as close to you as he could. He's probably never seen anything like it. Mmmm what a COCK. I knew I felt something in there but it's beautiful."

James grabbed Penny's waist. "It's all yours whenever you want it."

"I fucking want it now." She looked at him with lust, a look I had never seen expressed to me. They started to kiss passionately in front of me. As they kissed, he reached down, between her legs. I heard her moan into him. She looked at me, "go outside, get a cab." I quickly ran out and left them there, all over each other.

I ordered a cab and waited for it to show up. A minute before it was supposed to arrive, Penny and James walked out, him holding her close. Penny looked at me. "We're going back to the hotel to fuck. If we allow you to come, do you think you can do exactly as you're told?"

"Yes, of course Goddess."

"We'll see how you do. This will be fun."

The cab pulled up and we filed in. Penny was in the middle, flanked by myself and James. As we rode back to the hotel, James and Penny heavily fondled and made out with each other. James had one of his huge hands up her dress, clearly penetrating her with his fingers. She moaned as he fingered her pussy.

"Fuck, you're cock feels amazing," I heard her say inbetween kisses.

"You ready to get filled up, girl?"

"Ugh, yes, I need it. I'm so fucking wet."

James pulled down her blouse and exposed her lingerie. "Damn girl, I love the sexy get up."

"Mmm, thanks, cucky here bought it for me. So don't worry about ripping it off me, he can just get me more."

James began kissing her neck, down her chest, and she continued to moan.

The cab driver interrupted the mood, "here?" he said. I came out of my trance and looked up. We had arrived. "Yes this is fine, thank you."

James and Penny started pulling themselves together. The cab stopped and James opened the door. As he was getting out, Penny turned to me, the smile dropping from her face. She grabbed me by the chin with one hand, and with her other hand reached between her legs for a moment.

"Open." She said.

I opened my mouth. She pulled her hands from between her legs and stuck two sopping wet fingers deep in my mouth.

"Suck them dry."

I did.

"Look at me while you do it."

I did.

"Remember how wet real men make me? First you got to smell me, now you get to taste me."

She pulled her fingers from my mouth and slapped me lightly across the face.

"Come on," she said.

We got out of the cab and walked into the hotel.

12