All Comments on 'Dating Rules And Pretty Fools - Ch. 01'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a pleasant surprise! I love your series and this one has a promising beginning!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Ms. Laurasfox, you have captured my full attention. This well written first chapter seems to offer what promises to be a very intriguing story. I'm very much looking forward to following this slightly odd but extremely likable young man through his journey here. This was a wonderfully descriptive beginning. Can't wait to find out where all of this is going. A ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ chapter #1 added to favorites and following to make sure I don't miss any of this.

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Don’t trust the internet! Do your own research….

ksumit7ksumit710 months ago

Damn! That's a nice story! I can't believe i read the first chapter so soon after it was published. I wish more chapters to come soon......

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

Great start and I’m glad you have taken the time and initiative to deal with this challenging issue. Missy and Hudson are great people to enter his life as the risk to naive Otis begins. I wonder why Otis thinks he is so ugly when no one else?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox