All Comments on 'Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 11'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

So, now there's even more questions, particularly the ones involving Jackie and what possible ties he could have to Watkins. I was surprised that after displeasing Watkins, Hutson was relegated to the same fate as Jackie since their positions at the club are different. But I suppose Watkins might have been reprimanded by whoever's over him and he needed to show that he was handling the situation. I had a feeling of apprehension when Missy mentioned going clubbing to celebrate their bonuses, I thought what if Otis sees Hutson and says or does something to blow his cover. And finally, there's the question of what will happen when Otis asks for that leash. This story becomes more intriguing, suspenseful and hot with each chapter. Great job!

Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

I am not too worried about triggers in this situation as you have chosen to tackle a tragic problem of now epidemic proportions. I recently read that human trafficking now eclipses the money made by either revenue from either drug or weapons trading. It’s in the Billions of dollars and is so sad as it’s often those less than 16. But please keep going and help your readers become more aware of the crisis and ready to engage in the fight!

I agree that Jackie is an anomaly in the club and I wonder if he could have been a special treat for Watkins when he was younger.

canndcannd3 months ago

Oh my gosh. I just wanna squeeze otis' cheeks. He's adorable. A crock pot. He bought hudson a gift instead of getting his glass statues. What a sweetheart. I am hoping jackie likes otis too much to drag him into the club to replace the missing jasper. I think hudson would burn the place down if they lure him in but he's so innocent they probably could. Esp if he rebuffs jackie and jackie wants revenge.

Otis and hudson are adorable together and the chemistry is great but shouldn't hudson clarify the nature of their relationship as more than teacher student?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox