All Comments on 'Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 14'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 2 months ago

Oh wow, how could I have read all of the previous 13 chapters thinking it was Otis who needed Hudson in his life to love and keep him safe, it is true, but it's actually Hudson who needs Otis even more. Its Otis being the sweet and naïve gentle soul that he is that gives Hudson the respite from the cold and ugly world that his profession makes him live in. I can't believe it took me 14 chapters to finally see that. Can't wait for #15 and the morning after.

canndcanndabout 2 months ago

I think this chapter was beautiful because it focused on them and kept the big bad world out. But moreso it showed us that hudson needs otis to balance him out as much as otis needs that protective bubble from the world. We marked otis as the needy one but we see it differently now. It showed this side of hudson that isn't living life to its fullest and gave us a peak into his past. What happened to his friend? It made us see that he needs otis and what otis brings to him too. And of course it was filled with otis' charm and unique view of the world which always makes you smile or laugh. I love the gentleness that otis brings out of big burly tatted hudson too. As always I'm anxious for more.

EncntctEncntctabout 2 months ago

You are such a tease! Excellent as always, I look forward to your new chapters and am always impressed

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Thanks for your story - I think you are a talented writer, and have enjoyed all your work here!

I'm sure you have a lot of twists in store for us, but I keep wondering if the Otis' thoughts about a "squeaky toy" in chapter 7 is going to show up later in the story line? I will keep my eyes peeled for it, just in case, but perhaps it will not fit with the more serious tone of this story. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES