Daughter and Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer's mom comes over... Am I in trouble ?
1.1k words
4.31
13.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBull
ThatBull
33 Followers

I went home with my purchases and started a wash cycle. No sooner then I settle into my couch and flip on a movie my phone started ringing. Now I'm not the type to erase phone numbers ever, I still got numbers from 20+ years ago in my phone so when I flipped over my phone anyone in 50 feet could have heard the words "oh fuck" come out of my mouth. Yep Gina, my ex flame and mother of Jennifer my newest fuck buddy is calling me, knowing how persistent she could be I picked up the phone and said "Hello Gina" trying to throw her off the ass chewing i was sure to get. What happened next shocked me, Gina asked to come over.

Ladies and gentlemen, the last time I fucked two women from the same household it was a mother fucking Jerry Springer show. Women fighting and shit being thrown when they found out about each other, what a cluster fuck that was.

Against better judgement I gave Gina my address and waited. In the mean time I straightened out my townhouse as best I could and waited. About 20 minutes later my door bell rings and I answer the door to Gina dressed to the 9's. I welcome her in and she sits on my couch and asks me how I could fuck her daughter. So I relayed the story of how she approached me at the mall, which she said confirms what her daughter said to her.

Now let me describe Gina, she stands about 5'5", 135, 36d tits and a nice ass with a beautiful mane of chestnut brown hair.

So we start catching up on how our lives have been going the last eight years and what else has happened in our lives. Gina tells me her ex husband is dead and I extend my condolences, but she brushes me off and says the best thing out of the marriage was his daughter. I ask her what she means by that and she tells me she married him when he was a single father and Jennifer was 2 years old. I ask about bio mom and she says the woman is living in Europe and hasn't talked to the daughter in over a decade.

The conversation ebbed and flowed until she asked if I had anything to drink and I went to the fridge and gave her a list of things I had including some Guinness and a white Italian wine. She opted for the wine so I brought the whole bottle and a wine glass. We chat some more like old friends and before you know it she has downed 1/2 the bottle and looks at me funny and says. Still like fucking ass? I give her the thumbs up and she starts taking off her clothes headed to my bedroom.

So as I get to my bedroom door I see Gina strip off her thong and toss it my way then crawls onto my bed shaking her sweet ass. She looks over her shoulder and says, what you waiting for? That was everything I needed to here and I stripped my clothes in record time and approached Gina from behind with my semi hard cock. As soon as I get behind her she reaches behind thru her legs and starts pumping my cock to full mast while also rubbing it up and down her slit. Once she gets it to full mast and I feel it in the correct position I plunge it into her waiting pussy.

First words out of my mouth were Fuck your tight and Gina responds with I hope so it's been a few years since I've gotten laid, now shut up and fick me. Well it didn't take but 5 minutes to cream her pussy because of how tight she was but little did Gina care because after I emptied myself into her she turned around and started to give me a blowjob like a woman possessed. Once she gets it back to full mast she asks where my KY is and I tell her in the bathroom.

Gina jumps off my bed and saunters into bathroom and starts rooting around after a few minutes she come out holding my enema kit. I remember this she says, take a break and I'll clean up. So I grab my pillow and take a nap. Sometimes later I feel her crawl into the bed and snuggle up to me. A indeterminate time later I feel a mouth on my cock and look down to see her bobbing up and down on it. She looks up and says did you sleep well? I give her the thumbs up.

She crawls up and gives me a French kiss and says into my ear it's time you fuck my ass. I give her a look of are you sure and she just flops over on her back exposing her chocolate starfish. I go down give it a tentative sniff and lick and everything seams fresh so I give her ass a full on assault with my tongue while she holds her legs back. After a few minutes of soaking her asshole with my saliva I start rubbing her backdoor with my thumb and attack her clit. This brings about a minor squirting orgasm and she grabs my face and licks off her juices.

We reposition with my back to the headboard and she lines up my cock to her back door and slowly eases herself down my pole. This brings about a grimace on her face for a few minutes until she fully bottoms out where she stops and I purposely flex my cock in her hersey highway. While her ass gets adjusted we french kiss and I pinch her nipples trying to distract her from the invasion of her back entry.

After those few minutes she starts to ride my cock slowly but surely. I'm watching the action over her shoulder on the dresser mirror. Her head bobbing up and down in rhythm with my cock plunging into her back door. After about 5 minutes my cock could no longer take the stimulation and I asked her where she wanted me to cum. Gina replied in my ass and I let loose what was left of what was in my balls into her. Once I was done Gina eased off my cock and laid down next to me and says snuggle with me.

A few hours later I wake up to Gina going to the bathroom and wait for her to come back to the bed. When she comes back she is dressed again and leans over and kisses me. Tells me thanks for a good time and she will call me later.

For the rest of the day I'm just a lazy bum cleaning my townhouse and general laziness taking over or so I thought. About midnight I get a drunken call from Jennifer... Hey Stud wanna get lucky?

To be continued

ThatBull
ThatBull
33 Followers