Daughter and Mother

Story Info
Daughter of a Ex finds me at the mall and invites me home.
1.2k words
4.3
16k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBull
ThatBull
33 Followers

I went to the Mall of America because the outlet mall a few miles away didn't have my size in jeans, normally I loath to go to the MOA especially at noon on a Tuesday but things could have been a lot worse. So after a good 30 minutes of trying on blue jeans I found a couple different pairs to buy, while giving the 30ish manager some good natured ribbing. Then I went up to the food court and dropped into my favorite Mexican fast food restaurant. After they completed my order I meandered out to the seating area taking a 4 seat table.

There I was happily eating my burrito bowl and this young lady in her twenties sits down opposite me and says Hello, I return the courtesy and say "400 tables in here and half are empty so obviously we know one another for somewhere".

She responds with yes I met you once about eight years ago. This peaks my curiosity and I say you must have been in your teens, are you a friend of one of my sons?

She responds with a negative, but says her name is Jennifer. Jennifer is very talkative till I finish my meal then pops a question I have never heard so directly before. So would you like to Fuck, especially 10 or less minutes since I first greeted her.

Now if I wouldn't have finished my meal I would have choked to death on her saying those words, but I just stop whipping my face and say "Are you serious?"

She says "Absolutely" and hands me a business card with a address of a place I use to live in on the back with a Apt. Number. She tells me to come over in 25 minutes and I'll let you in.

So 25 minutes after I'm standing outside the door and I'm having a deja vu moment thinking I've been here before, but as soon as it starts it's gone because before I could knock on the door Jennifer has reached her hand out grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into her place.

When I get thru the door Jennifer is standing there just in a pair of panties. Now let me describe Jennifer to you all. She's about 5'3", maybe 105 soaking wet brown hair and eyes, 34C tits, skinny waist and a nice small heart shaped ass.

As I barely get a glimpse of her body she pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me like a woman possessed. Instantly my cock goes from flaccid to a titanium bar. Jennifer notices it and grabs it thru my shorts and says this is going to be fun and drags me back towards a bedroom and shuts the door behind us.

Now normally I like to be in change and figure I would be shortly but Jen pushes me back on her bed and pulls down my shorts and engulfs the head of my cock. Her tongue is like a weed whip swirling and twirling around my cocks bulbous head, no nook or cranny is left uncleaned by her actions up one side and down the other. By this time I'm bored so I grab her left leg and swing her body over mine and I start to eat her out thru her thong panties.

She is trying her damnedest to get me to cum in her mouth but she is so tiny she can barely get 5 inches inside her mouth before she has to come back up for air. As for myself I have been working her clit with my tongue giving her the ABCs the entire time while my right thumb is massaging her chocolate starfish. About 4 minutes into our little 69 I start to violate her ass with my thumb. This when she goes thru her first of many orgasms and squirts a copious amount of her essence down my throat and from my nose down is drenched in her love honey.

On the other end of her she is begging me to stop but I'm unrelenting till I hear her have a 2nd major orgasm and pulls away rollin over on her back. I get up off the bed and stroll into the bathroom and wash my hands and mouth with a clean wash cloth I find in the bathroom closet and come back to bed.

When I come back she is on her side looking at me and my semi hard cock thru her half lidded eyes and she says come snuggle with me and I say, sure but I want to snuggle my cock up in your shaved pussy. She says sure but take it easy going in. So she goes back on her back and I'm spreading her legs, once again I go down to eat her pussy to make sure she is good and wet. This takes about 3 minutes before she grabs my hair and pulls me up from assaulting her clit again.

Jen is nothing but determined at this point and as soon as my cock reaches her hand she guides it towards her pussy. Once my tip gets to her lips she starts to rub it up and down from her clit to her perineum. Then tells me to slowly ease it in her pussy. So being the gentleman I am I allow about 3 inches to go in and pull out slowly. She tells me to go deeper and so when I get to the 3 inch mark I just keep pushing time my whole 8 inches is buried in her and her eyes and mouth are wide open in shock.

As I am pounding her pussy I can feel the head of my cock is hitting her cervix and all of the suddenly I feel it yield to my assault. At this point she has a major orgasm and I feel a gush of fluids once again, so I look down and see blood mixed with the foamy white cum she has been secreting. I mention it to her but she says keep going I want to feel you cum.

So I decided to switch things up a bit and flip over on my back and she reinserts my cock and starts riding it like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco. We keep going for another 5 minutes and I finally feel the head of my cock rubbing on her g spot as she leans forward and I let her know and we both orgasm at the same time.

After the orgasm she falls on my chest and we drift off to sleep for a hour or so when we hear the front door and someone walk in. She look at me and says her mom is home. We better clean up and you better get going. So I get in the shower with her and wash my body off and her back. We fool around for a few minutes then dry off.

We put back on our clothes, exchange numbers and walk out of her bedroom and I see her mom and my jaw must have dropped to the floor because the woman standing in front of me is Gail a hottie I dated for 2 months and she never called me back.

Gail and I had a wild fling including me staying over night for 10 days straight and turning her into Anal loving slut.

Before Gail can say anything besides Hello, I slip out the door and head to my car...

To be continued

ThatBull
ThatBull
33 Followers