Daughter And Mum

Story Info
Sonya and her mum discover their love after dad's betrayal.
5.6k words
4.65
21.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

TRAGEDY

It was a lovely spring day. I was walking home from the bus stop from my last class at uni, bouncing along, and listening to my music. I went in the front door of our unit block, walked up to our floor, and put the key into the lock of our unit.

I didn't expect what I heard. Mum was inside, sobbing hard. I turned the key and went in. She was sitting on the couch in the lounge room, crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong, Mum?" I asked. She couldn't stop crying but held out a note. I took it. It was a note from Dad. I read it, and my heart sank to the centre of the earth.

It read:

Tanya, I have left. I have been unhappy for years, but now I have found the love of my life. We are moving to Melbourne.

By the time you read this, we will be there. I have taken most of my things, but I have two large boxes in the basement storage area, which I will have someone pick up next week.

I have transferred $10,000 to the joint account. As you can see, I cut my ATM card and left it here, so I won't touch the account anymore.

I am sorry, but I simply cannot deny my destiny.

Art

I was stunned. I stood there, reading the note over and over as if the words would disappear if I read them enough times. But of course, they didn't.

Mum was still crying uncontrollably. My heart was shattered, but I was too overwhelmed by the news to cry, yet. Finally, I managed to step over to the couch, sit down and hold Mum tight.

She cried into my shoulder, soaking my shirt. I started crying too. For minutes, that's all we could do.

Finally, exhaustion set in, and we stopped crying. I walked to the kitchen and retrieved a box of tissues, and we blew our noses and dried our eyes as best we could.

"Mum, I can't believe this," I said. "I knew you two weren't the happiest, but I never expected this."

"Me either, Sonya. I always suspected him of playing around with his assistant, but I figured that as long as he kept coming back home, he loved us and wouldn't leave like he did."

"Wow, I never knew that. But Dad and I never did talk much."

"How could that bastard do this!" Mum shouted angrily. "I loved him with all my heart and all my soul, despite his faults. I thought we would get through life together." She started crying again, and I held her tight.

I couldn't think of anything to say to help Mum. I was in deep shock myself, dizzy and numb.

We spent the rest of the afternoon that way - holding each other tight, cursing the bastard, wondering what the hell happened. I finally managed to collect myself enough to tell Mum that I would fix dinner.

I walked into my room and threw on a tracksuit and slippers. I washed my face in the bathroom, looking at my ravaged face. "What a dick!" I shouted to myself about Dad.

I went to the kitchen and found two quick microwave meals and popped them in. I saw a bottle of white wine in the fridge, poured a glass for us both and went into the lounge room. "Thanks, Sonya," she said with a weak voice.

I went back to the kitchen and slopped the meals onto plates and set them on the kitchen table, and set out forks and knives. "Dinner's ready, Mum," I shouted out to her. I sat down in front of mine and stared at it, not really knowing if I could ever eat again.

She stepped in and sat down with her empty wine glass. "Need a refill?" I asked.

"Uh, no, not right now, thanks."

Like me, she was too stunned to start eating. Finally, the aroma got to me and triggered hunger, so I picked up a fork and knife and started cutting into the meal and chewing a bite.

It was hard work, with my feelings gutted, but I kept eating until I had finished about half. Mum had started, too. After a minute, she wolfed down the rest of her dinner, her body needing replenishment after all of her sobbing.

That inspired me to finish mine, and afterwards, I picked up the plates and rinsed them off. "Let's go back to the lounge room, Mum," I said, and I led her in. We held each other again, and we were silent for a long time.

Mum then said, "I never had any idea he would actually leave. I've been as good to him as I've known how. I've always supported him through his troubles, and never burdened him with mine. How could he do this to me? To us?"

"I don't know, Mum. I didn't see it coming, either."

We spent the rest of the evening that way - wondering, cursing, crying. Finally, we were spent, and we got ready for bed. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went to my bedroom and put on a nightie. I turned out the light and crawled into bed.

My mind was still reeling. I couldn't stop thinking. The numbness returned, so I didn't cry, but I felt so awful in the pit of my stomach. Hours passed, and when I turned my head and looked at the clock, it was after 2:00, and I hadn't come close to falling asleep.

I went to the toilet and peed, then coming out I heard my mum muttering under her breath. I knocked on her door and said, "May I come in, Mum?"

"Of course, Sonya," she replied.

I went in and said, "I can't sleep. You either?"

"No, I can't."

"Can I come to bed with you, Mum?"

"Yes, Sonya, I'd like that."

We cuddled without speaking. It was comforting to have her hold me. I felt her love, and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

THE DAY AFTER

Mum's alarm went off at 6:00. She staggered to the bathroom. I lay in bed and sleepily wondered why I was in Mum's bed, then yesterday's news came crashing into my consciousness with a thud.

My mind suddenly exploded with renewed energy. I was paralysed and helpless for a minute. Then Mum came in, and we looked at each other, each still too stunned to speak.

I slumped off to the bathroom and had a shower. I returned to my bedroom and put on nice clothes for uni before I realised that it was Saturday. I took them off and threw on jeans and a t-shirt.

The rest of the day, we muddled around the unit. I suppose we ate, but our bodies were on low-level automatic, so I didn't remember what. In the late afternoon, Mum's anger rose up after rereading Dad's note. She said, "Come with me and help."

I didn't know what she meant, but doing anything was good to distract me from my shock. We went to the basement, and she got into the car and pulled it next to our storage unit. Then she stopped it and opened the unit. "Help me with these boxes," she asked.

It dawned on me what she had in mind, and I smiled for the first time since I walked into the unit yesterday. We loaded the boxes into the boot of Mum's car and locked the storage unit.

After we drove onto the street, Mum said, "Search for the tip, would you, Sonya?"

"With pleasure, Mum."

I pulled it up in the map app, and we drove to the tip. We carried the boxes over to the edge of the tip and gleefully dumped them. We laughed hard, then when hugged and cried. We still had so much to process.

It was just before 5:00. Mum said, "We didn't have much for lunch. How about we eat out for dinner?"

"Sounds good to me, Mum. What do you fancy?"

"Oh, something quick and filling and cheap. Pizza?"

"Sure."

We found a place, had our dinner and returned to our unit. We were slightly improved in mood, knowing that we had dumped Dad's two boxes as a small measure of revenge. But the emptiness remained.

We turned on the TV and watched something mindless to pass the time. At 10:00, I said to Mum, "I'm tired and ready for bed. It was nice being with you last night. Can I sleep with you again?"

"Sure, Sonya. I liked it too."

I smiled thinly and went up and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I stripped in the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket in the hallway. Mum saw me and smiled a little, but I didn't think anything of it.

I tossed on my nightie in my room and went to Mum's bed. She was in the ensuite and joined me a few minutes later. She lay down and opened her arms, and I cuddled with her, resting my head on her full breast.

We spent every night that way for a few weeks. There was nothing sexual about it. We were just holding each other close, consoling each other. But one night, that changed.

STIRRINGS

Before Dad left, I had been a chronic masturbator - morning and night, and in between if I had the chance. But the shock of his leaving had put a clamp on my desire, until one night. I was lying on my back next to Mum after she had gone to sleep.

All of a sudden, my pussy and nipples sprang to life and said, "Hey, remember us?" My nipples hardened, and my pussy started getting wet without a touch. I began to rub my nipples, then remembered Mum next to me, and stopped.

"Hey, don't stop!" my nipples cried out. I tried to resist, but I couldn't. I needed to touch them. I felt them through my nightie, then pulled them into full hardness. I needed this.

I looked over at Mum, and she was still asleep. I slid a hand down to my pussy and rubbed it through my nightie. Oh yes, I needed this so much.

With my fingers, I slowly pulled up my nightie to expose my shaved pussy and rubbed it with my hand. It felt so soft and warm and smooth and was by now quite wet.

I stifled a moan as my pussy flared with the excitement it had missed for weeks. My finger slipped between my lips, and it was sucked into my hungry pussy. I moved it in and out several times. Ah, it was so hard not to make a noise and wake Mum.

I slid my wet finger out over my clit, and it sparked into life. I gave a little "Mmm". I hoped that it didn't wake Mum. I thought about stopping, but my clit said, "No fucking way, Sonya. Rub me, damn it. Rub me hard."

I had no choice. My clit had control of my fingers. I rubbed it as I was commanded to, and in the shortest time ever, I came, gasping.

Mum gasped just after that, and my head turned to her. I saw her rubbing herself too, and I was embarrassed until Mum whispered, "It's good, Sonya." She continued rubbing her pussy, and after a couple of minutes, she came too.

I cuddled with her, resting my head on her near breast, and placing my hand on her other one. Not rubbing, just holding. Her large breasts were like two soft pillows. She held my head, and we drifted off to sleep that way.

TOUCHING

The next day, we didn't talk about our touching ourselves the night before. I guess we were too embarrassed. We talked a lot about Dad and what a bastard he was. Mum got clever and transferred all of the money from the joint account to her personal account, just in case Dad changed his mind and took it back.

We went out to a movie to kill some time. That helped distract us from our gloom. When it was bedtime, we cuddled in Mum's bed as usual. I had my head on her breast with my hand on her other breast, as I had been doing, for comfort. I had never seen my mum as a sexual being, but last night had changed that.

Mum started rubbing her pussy. Tonight I wasn't embarrassed. I started caressing her breast while she rubbed. I felt her nipple harden and began playing with it, rolling it between my finger and thumb. She smiled at me and kept looking at me as she rubbed herself to a gentle cum.

Then it was my turn. I hitched up my nightie and started rubbing my pussy. Mum reached over and played with my nipples through my nightie. This made me so hot. I rubbed my pussy hard and came quickly.

That was our routine for a few weeks, rubbing our own pussies while having our breasts and nipples touched by the other. One night though, I took it further. I took off my nightie and asked Mum to do the same. She hesitated for a second, but then took hers off.

I said, "Rub yourself, Mum," as I kissed her breasts. I worked to the nipples and sucked each one. Mum said, "Don't stop, Sonya, I like that." I had no intention of stopping.

Mum whispered, "Oh, Sonya, that's lovely." My lips found one nipple and sucked it lightly as my fingers found the other and pulled it gently. "Ohhhh, yessss." I guessed I was doing it well.

I sucked harder, and my tongue started licking her nipple. My fingers squeezed the other nipple and rolled it. Mum was moaning continuously now. I kept licking and tweaking her nipples, and she moaned louder.

My hand slid down her stomach and found her bush. I ran my fingers through it like a comb. It felt a little strange. I had always shaved my pussy. I had never touched one with a full bush before.

Mum must have sensed this because she pressed my hand against her bush and pushed it down. I could feel her lips poking through her mass of hair, so I traced them with my fingers. "Ahhhhh, yesss," Mum whimpered.

I slid my finger between her lips and ran up and down. They were so wet. I accidentally flicked her clit on the way up, and she gasped. I moved it down and spiralled it into her pussy opening.

She spread her legs wide for me. I pushed my finger into her wet pussy, and it was sucked in halfway without any effort. As I pushed deeper, she moaned, "Ahhhhh."

I started slowly fucking her pussy with my finger, and she moaned all the time. I then pressed upward and slid it over her g spot, then out and over her clit. "Ohhh, fuck!" she yelled. I spread her juice over it and kept rubbing it.

I remembered my lips on her nipple and started licking again as I rubbed her clit. "Ohhh, Sonya, yessss." I licked hard and fast and rubbed her clit fiercely. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Ahhhhhhhhh."

I kept going, and she screamed to wake the neighbours. She finally begged me to stop, so I did, and pulled myself next to her and rested on her. She panted as she slowly caught her breath.

"Oh, Sonya, I haven't cum that hard in, well, I don't know how long."

I smiled at her and said, "I'm glad you liked it, Mum."

"Now let me take care of my lovely daughter."

I smiled at her and said, "Oh, if you insist."

"I do!" she said with a smile.

She turned me on my back and kissed me gently.

I kissed her back, passionately. She fondled my little boobs and played with my nipples and made them hard. "Ohhh, Mum, that's hot." I moaned.

Then she sucked my nipple and licked it hard and fast. "Ohhh, yessss." Her hand found my dripping pussy and two fingers slid into me. I was the one moaning continuously now.

She kept her fingers in me as she started rubbing my clit with her thumb. "Ahhh, fuck, Mum. Yessss." She rubbed my clit madly as she pumped my pussy with her fingers. "Ohhhh."

She kept it up, and then I screamed, "Oh, Mum, I'm gonna cum. Yessssss." I woke the neighbours up again, I figured, but I couldn't stifle my screams.

I came and came, and finally Mum pulled off of me. "Wow, Mum, I have never cum so hard." She smiled, then lay beside me and held me close. I melted into her.

We slept soundly that night.

MARCIE'S INVITATION

I went to uni the next day, and I was at lunch when my friend Marcie came and sat next to me. I had told her about my dad leaving, and she had been very good to me. We had often walked into a nearby park where she let me talk.

She had put her arm around me, which was comforting. I hadn't considered it sexual at all. She said, "Hey Sonya, can you sleep over this weekend? Saturday night? I'd like it, and I think you can use some good loving."

I didn't quite know what she meant by "good loving", but the offer sounded nice. I checked with Mum that night, and she was fine with it, so I told Marcie the next day after school at the park.

"Oh, cool!" Marcie shouted when I told her I would come over. "We can have a lot of fun."

Mum dropped me off at Marcie's house at 7:00 Saturday evening. Her mum answered the door. "Hello, you must be Sonya. Marcie's told me a lot about you. Come in."

"Thanks, Mrs. Johnson. Wow, you look lovely tonight."

"Well, thank you, Sonya. I'm going out on a date soon."

"Oh, okay. Have fun."

"I hope I will. It's a first date. Marcie said you can go right to her room - last one on the left."

"Thanks. Wow, that perfume is something. I love it."

"Me too. It's called Seduction. I hope it works."

I smiled at her and went down the hall and knocked on the last door on the left. "Come in," Marcie called out. I opened it and went in.

"Sonya!" she cried as she got up from her bed, ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy you can spend the night with me. We can get to know each other really well."

"I'm glad, too," I said, mildly unsure of her intentions.

"Want something to drink?" Marcie asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice."

We went to the kitchen and got some juice. We were sitting at the kitchen table when the doorbell rang. Marcie's mum ran to the door and opened it, as we watched from the kitchen.

"Hi, Julie," her date said. I had been expecting a man, but in the doorway was this drop-dead gorgeous little woman. She was exotically Asian, maybe Vietnamese.

She was dressed, or rather undressed, in a stylish dress that was cut so you could see her beautiful little breasts almost to the nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra, so you could see her nipples poke through the sheer fabric.

The dress went barely below the top of her elegantly slim legs. Her face, which I finally managed to look at, was stunningly beautiful. I stared at her silently with my mouth open.

"Are you ready to go?" this gorgeous creature asked. "You look hot."

"Yes, I am. And wow, so do you," Marcie's mum replied.

To us, she said, "Girls, I plan to be back around 1:00, but I'll call if plans change."

"Okay, Mum. Have fun." They left, and we were alone.

ALONE WITH MARCIE

"Wow, so your mum is a lesbian?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much, since Dad ran off with another woman."

"Wow, so that's like my dad."

"Yeah. It was a couple of years ago now."

"What did she mean, 'if plans change'?".

"Oh," Marcie giggled. "If she has a hot date, she's been known to spend the night."

"Oh, I see."

We finished our juice, and Marcie took our glasses and rinsed them. "Let's go back to my room," she said. So we did.

On the way, I couldn't get the exotic Asian woman out of my mind. She was hypnotic, and she turned me on so much. I could feel my nipples harden and figured that my pussy was probably moist.

She sat on her bed and motioned for me to join her.

"Are you okay, Sonya? It hasn't been long since your dad left, and I remember how crushed I was when my dad left us."

I sank into a sad mood when she asked. I had managed to forget his betrayal for a while, but her question had it all come flooding back. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'm pretty wrecked," I said.

"Aw, I know," she said, wrapping her arms around me and holding me tight.

I cried softly on her shoulder for a few minutes. "I just couldn't believe Dad would leave me, leave us," I said.

"I know, I felt the same. I still hurt, but it's slowly getting less. Come, lie down with me." She laid down and opened her arms, and I fell into them. My head rested on her ample soft breast, and she held me close.

This felt lovely. Marcie was comforting me. It was great to have someone who really understood what I was going through.

After a while, Marcie said, "Hey, Sonya, have you ever kissed a girl?" Oh my god, visions of Mum and me flashed back into my mind. I couldn't possibly tell her that. I was blushing.

"Who was it?" she continued. Oh no, I couldn't say.

"No, I haven't," I lied, my heart pounding as I tried to conceal it.

"Really? Well, you don't know what you're missing."

"Um, yeah?"

"Oh yeah! Lie back, let me kiss you."

"Okay." I had to pretend that I didn't know what a woman's kiss was like.

Marcie kissed me softly while touching my face so sweetly. I gave a tiny moan and started kissing her back. Her tongue reached out to my lips and mine met hers.

We started kissing passionately. I wrapped my arms around her and held her, feeling her soft breasts press into my little ones.

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers
12