Daughter And Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie pulled back and said, "See? I knew you would like that." I nodded. "Let me show you more." We kissed again, and she held my little boob and squeezed it.

I moaned. She rubbed her fingers over my nipples through my shirt and bra and made them hard. "Oh, yes, my friend. It's time to show you everything. I've been thinking about you this way for a long time."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh, yes."

Marcie got off the bed and slowly started stripping. She took off her top and rubbed her boobs through her bra. I could see her big nipples stand up. "You like what you see, Sonya?"

"Mmmm, yes I like your big boobs."

"Well then, look at them," she said, as she undid her bra clasp and flung her bra away. I stared at them - lovely large but firm boobs with huge nipples.

"Since you seem to like those, I'll show you all of me," she said, as she proceeded to strip off her shorts and knickers. She stood proudly as I saw her gorgeous body. I looked at her shaved pussy. She had large lips that stood out.

"Okay, your turn, come here," she commanded. I stood up and walked to her. She smiled and unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. She reached around and undid my bra and took that off. My little boobs were there for her to see.

"Mmmm, I love your cute little tits." She reached out and caressed them, making my nipples stand up. Then she knelt down and undid my shorts, and whipped them down. I was only in my knickers now.

"Come back to the bed." She led me by the hand, and I laid down on my back. She laid next to me and ran her hands over my whole body. She teased my legs up and down, then up, bypassing my knickers and caressing my upper body, staying away from my boobs. I was moaning softly.

I wanted her to touch my boobs, and finally, she did, circling my nipples. Her fingers teased my boobs, close to my nipples but staying just short. I moaned and said, "Please."

"Please what, my friend?"

"Please touch my nipples."

"Well, since you ask so nicely, how can I resist?" She closed her fingers on my hard nipples and squeezed gently.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned.

She played with my nipples like musical instruments, pulling and rubbing and squeezing. I surrendered to her touch, my body totally hers.

Then she bent her head down and sucked a nipple, licking it slowly. I gasped. Her tongue and fingers on my nipples were driving me wild. I moaned constantly.

Her hand slid down my stomach and down to my knickers. She rubbed my slit through the knickers lightly, up and down. I screamed, "Ahhhh."

She pressed harder on my knickers, and I felt my clit harden under her fingers. I could tell my knickers were soaked now. She rubbed it harder now, faster. Her tongue was lashing my nipple. I was moaning and I screamed when she made me cum.

I was panting. She took her mouth off my nipple and smiled at me. "Did you like your appetiser?" she asked.

"Oh my god, more?"

"Oh, yes, my friend. There's more to show you." She moved down and put her face on my knickers and rubbed around. "Mmmm, I love your smell. I bet you taste good, too."

She licked up and down my smooth, naked slit, and my body started shaking again. "Mmm, yummy. I need more," she said. She pulled back, grabbed the waistband of my knickers and peeled them down and off. "Oh, yes. You have so much yummy juice for me."

She started licking my pussy lips, and I moaned again. Then she dived into my pussy and licked all around. She moaned, so I guess she liked licking my juice.

Then she sucked on my clit, and oh my god, the sparks shot through my whole body! I'd never felt anything like that. She licked my clit, and I screamed as I came like never before.

She then took her mouth off of me, but plunged two fingers into my dripping pussy and started pumping. "Ohhhh fuck!" I screamed. My body shuddered. She held her fingers deep in me, and my pussy spasmed on her fingers.

It took me what seemed like hours to come down from my two unbelievable cums. She smiled at me and asked, "Well, did you like that?"

"Bloody oath I did! I want to return the favour."

"Well, okay. I'm not stopping you."

She laid on her back and opened her legs. I decided to try licking, which I hadn't done with Mum. I licked her big pussy lips, then sucked on them. She gasped, so I guessed she liked that.

I stabbed my tongue deep into her pussy, and she gave a little scream, so I kept doing that, in and out. Her juice, which had already started flowing, came out more and more. Her moans continued.

My tongue moved up to her clit and licked it. She said, "Oh, yes, right there, lick my clit." I licked it harder, faster. "Ohhh, fuck, yes."

I decided I wouldn't try anything else since this seemed to be working. I kept it up. I pressed on her clit harder, faster. Her moans became screams. Finally, she yelled, "Oh fuck, I'm cummming! Ahhhh."

I kept licking for a few seconds, then stopped and pulled up and looked at her. When she opened her eyes, I asked, "Was I okay?"

"Damn, girl, you can't tell me that was your first pussy licking."

I blushed and muttered, "Um, yes, it was."

"Well, you're a natural, my friend. Welcome to the lezzie club."

I laughed, and she followed suit.

We rested and gabbed for a while, then we heard the front door open then slam shut. We heard Marcie's mum storm into the kitchen and open the fridge and then slam it after a few seconds. We looked at each other, then ran downstairs.

"What's wrong, Mum?" Marcie asked.

"That bitch! Thinks she can make me do anything. Well, I don't care how hot looking she is, she's not going to treat me like a fucking sub!"

"Aw, Mum," Marcie said, as she went over and held her for a minute.

After a few seconds, I meekly said, "What's a sub?"

"It's when, um, oh fuck, Marcie, you tell her," her mum stammered, storming off to the bathroom.

Marcie waited until the coast was clear and suggested we go back to her room. There, she explained the dom/sub thing. I had vaguely heard about it, but the detail that Marcie went into astounded me. I had no idea people did that sort of thing.

Our erotic mood was shattered, so we waited until her mum was out of the bathroom. We then washed our faces and cleaned our teeth and dressed for bed. We cuddled but didn't fool around again. We talked a bit then turned out the lights and went to sleep.

The next morning, Marcie's mum was still in a bad mood, so Marcie and I had a quick breakfast, and then I called my mum to pick me up. Marcie and I agreed that we must get together again. Mum came in fifteen minutes, and I went home with her.

LICKING MUM

When we got home, Mum and I gabbed a bit about this and that. She then said, "Let's go into the lounge room. We need to talk." Uh oh, nothing good ever started that way.

I followed her in, and we sat on the couch. She took a deep breath. "Sonya, we have been, um, well, having sex."

"Yes, Mum, we have."

"It's called incest, you know. I'm really worried if anyone finds out.

"Yeah, so let's not get caught!"

"I've been thinking. I love what we have, but I'm not sure we should keep doing it."

"Oh. Wow. And I've just come to love what we have too. Why can't we just keep it a secret between us? I won't tell a soul."

Mum thought for a minute. "I don't know," she said.

I put my arm around her and said, "Seriously, Mum, I understand. But when we are alone, we can do anything. I promise that I won't say anything to anyone. And when we're out, I won't act like we are anything more than mother and daughter."

She thought and said, "It's really important."

"I know."

Mum was quiet for a minute, so I ventured, "I learned something from Marcie last night."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, would you like me to show you?"

"You mean, something sexual?"

"Yeah, it's awesome. Licking pussy."

"Oh, I've read about it, and I even asked your dad once to try it, but he said 'No fucking way'."

"Well, Marcie is great at it. She made me cum so hard. Then I did it to her, and she said I was a natural at it."

"Oh, really!"

"Yes, want me to show you now?"

"Now?"

"Well, are you busy?"

"Um, no, I guess not."

"Well, let's go." I ran to her bedroom and stripped off and leapt onto the bed. Mum followed and looked surprised to see me naked already. It then dawned on me that we had always done our lovemaking at bedtime in the dark, so we hadn't really seen each other in the light.

"Aren't you the eager one, Sonya? Well okay, I guess I need to get undressed, too." She took off her clothes carefully and folded them. I gazed at her, wanting to start on her right away.

I scooted over to make room for her on the bed. She lay down, and I started by kissing her, gently at first, then with more passion as she responded.

I licked and sucked her nipples for a while until she started moaning. I was eager to show off my new pussy licking skill. I moved down and started licking her lips. "Ohh, Sonya, that feels so nice." I licked her slit and tasted her juice.

It was sweet and tangy at the same time - fascinating. I wanted more, so I dived my tongue deep into her pussy to lick all around. More moans. Finally, my tongue found her clit and licked it gently. "Ohhhhhhh, that's so hot. Mmmmmm."

I sucked on her hard clit and licked a little faster. As her moans got louder, I licked harder and faster. Finally, she screamed, "Oh, I'm cumming," so I sucked hard and licked her hard and fast. "Oh, fuck," she screamed.

I kept it up until she pushed my head away. "No more, oh." I moved up to look at her and smiled.

"Well, Mum, did you like what Marcie taught me?"

"Bloody hell, I did."

I smiled, knowing that Mum wasn't going to stop making love with me.

EPILOGUE

Mum returned the favour and was a natural, too. We have been lovers for many years now.

I still see Marcie, and she taught me other things, like toys and scissoring, which of course I did with Mum once I learned.

Dad was furious about the two boxes, but Mum insisted, "No, dear. There were no boxes in storage. You must have taken them."

12