Daughter Ask Parents Let Threesome

Story Info
Daughter turns to her parents with an unusual request.
3.6k words
3.75
27.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eighteen-years-old daughter Marisha always had a very good appetite, but her lovely figure did not change in any way, regardless of the amount she ate. By this, she was all like her mother - Nastya also had fantastic breasts and a chiseled waist, and ate for three - all calories turned into energy with virtually no loss. And now I have already eaten my portion and watched with pleasure how my daughter eats chicken and potatoes, simultaneously crunching a cucumber. Her sweet face during the meal seemed to me even prettier. I have long caught myself thinking that my daughter excites me, but in recent months it has become too noticeable. I stared at Marina after a shower when she was in just a bathrobe, stared at her while charging and could not take my eyes off even when she just came from school and climbed into a chair with legs to sit on the phone.

And recently, a glaring incident happened at all - I ran into my daughter in the corridor when she was in her panties. Apparently, she was in a hurry to the bathroom, leaving a towel there. Her naked round boobs, which flashed for only a second, delighted me so much that I immediately hurried to my room and finished twice in a row, without ceasing to think about my daughter's smile, her seductive figure and the smell of shampoo with which she washes her hair until shoulders. Surely Nastya began to suspect something, but so far she did not show it.

Finally, Marisha chewed everything and, putting down the instruments, suddenly looked at my mother and me.

- Mom, dad! I would like to ask you for one favor. The request will be somewhat unusual, please listen to the end.

Nastya raised her eyebrows - Marina rarely asked us for something.

- In general... I'll tell you right away, just don't shout, okay?

"Daughter, speak calmly, what happened to you there?" - I could not stand it.

- Nuuu... Dad and Mom, I would like to ask you... Ask... - then the girl suddenly blushed and looked away.

- Marina, don't torment! - affectionately, but strictly said Nastya.

- In short... My friends and I would like to... Arrange a group sex. We are at home!

There was an awkward pause at the table.

- Uh... Docha? Did you say... Threesome? I asked in a ringing voice. Fantastic pictures have already begun to be drawn in my head, I literally felt my penis rise and, sticking out my sweatpants, rests on the tabletop.

- Well, yes... I haven't yet... Never... I haven't even kissed... In general... Mom, dad, Polina, she's the same! And we are wildly shy! And if together... Maybe it won't be so embarrassing... And not so scary. And Pasha and Vitya - they too!.. They have never been with girls... So we decided... To try!

Marina looked at us again. There were tears in her beautiful eyes.

Nastya already wanted to answer sharply, but, seeing that her daughter was barely holding back her sobs, she suppressed her desire to stop these fantasies.

- Please, Mom! We'll start with a blowjob, and then... How will it go.

"Ah, so how will it go..." I said thoughtfully in a broken voice.

Daughter with tears in her eyes talks about blowjob. How is that even possible?! I didn't believe my ears. Nastya blushed, turned pale and did not know how to act. I was in wild confusion - I wanted to give Marisha a beating and caress her at the same time. I hated myself for it, but damn - here it is, a chance! And the daughter, meanwhile, continued to shock us.

- So you agree? I also wanted to ask, dad... Here's the thing. Polina and I are very worried... Although Pasha and Vitya are inexperienced, we don't want to lose face... More precisely, we want to... Well, not in the dirt, but... In general, we read the forums and found out that boys are very fond of cum on the face. And also in the mouth and for the girls to swallow... It will be terrible to deprive Pasha and Vitya of such pleasure, if suddenly they love this! So we wanted.. In general... We wanted to work out... Before a group sex. To do well. Do you mind, dad?

- Against what? I asked in a trembling voice. Nastya looked at me with square eyes, then at Marisha. All thoughts seemed to be swept out of my head, my cock was trembling, threatening to lift the table.

- Well, so that Polina and I would practice... Well, there, take the sperm on the face, swallow it... Yes, and the penis itself. I've always wondered how deeply I could take it. I even trained on bananas, but that's not it... - the daughter spoke very quietly, but very clearly. Her cheeks were covered with a bashful blush, but her eyes shone shamelessly.

Suddenly Nastya came out of her stupor.

- So, Marish, let's all calm down now... Admit it, is this some kind of stupid prank? - and it's true, pranks are now popular among young people. Maybe the daughter went crazy and decided to joke in this way?

- What's another prank? The daughter pouted her lips in annoyance. You never take me seriously! And by the way, I'm already eighteen! Dad, why don't you answer about training?

- What kind of training? With whom? Do you hear yourself? I even refuse to understand half of your phrases, it's so wild! I suddenly found myself raising my voice in anger.

-- Paap... I'm sorry, I didn't say. We would like to work out with you and mom... So that mom... Well, showed me how to do it right. On you. And then you would... Become a living simulator...

- What? Marina, do you want me right in front of you... to give your dad... a blowjob? - Nastya switched to a whisper. - And then... Then you want you to make a blowjob to your father yourself?

"W-well, yes... What's wrong with that?" It's just a workout! Not for real! Please... - and Marina imploringly folded her hands right on her magnificent young chest. - Yes, and.. don't forget that I'm not the only one who wants this. More Polina. Her parents would never agree, but you... Please, Polina can be, too... First, she will look at how her mother is doing, and then... Will she take it in your mouth, dad? It is very important for her! And for me!.. Do not deprive Polina of such a chance!

I was suffocated by an overabundance of emotions. He tried his best not to betray his true attitude to what was happening. A smile literally climbed out of me, I wanted to sing and dance, but at the same time I was ashamed of these feelings and goosebumps crawled down my back with horror. I expected what Nastya would say.

My wife was confused. She again and again looked from me to her daughter and did not find what to say. But then I found strength.

-- Marina, this is... This is... Absolutely unacceptable... You don't think that we... That we will do this all the time? - I heard these words and did not believe my luck. Creepy, twisted, but so bright and exciting. Does Nastya agree and is she ready to discuss whether we will do this on an ongoing basis?

"Of course not, mom! Marina smiled happily. - Only once. Then we will have fun with Pasha and Vitya! And dad will be... well, as a fallback, okay? and my daughter winked at me. I suddenly felt something prickle in my chest. Is it... jealousy? Jealousy for your daughter?

"Well, no," I muttered. - No fallbacks. You will engage in debauchery strictly on certain days, understand? And only after our permission with my mother!

- I love you, mom-dad! I knew you would agree! - the daughter jumped up and ran first to her mother, kissing her on the cheek, and then to me, doing the same. I felt her titty rest on my shoulder at the moment of the kiss. I was taken aback by the pictures that popped into my head.

Daughter came out of the kitchen, singing something.

"I can't even believe we agreed to this..." I whispered.

- Yeah... Marina will... You will (suck)! - Nastya said the last word with her lips.

"It's scary to even think about it, let alone imagine..." she added. - But... you know... I'm ashamed to admit it, but... It... aroused me, - Nastya again switched to her usual tone. - As if... So be it. Can you imagine the horror? She looked at me inquisitively, as if expecting something.

-- Yes... You know... And I realized long ago that our daughter... Terribly exciting... - I smiled guiltily. Nastya giggled. I got up from my seat and hugged her tightly. There is nothing better than realizing that your dearest person fully shares your hobbies. Even if they are completely beaten off.

Meanwhile, the daughter happily ran back into the kitchen.

- I called Polina and she will arrive right now! With an overnight stay - her parents allowed her! Only if they call - we do our homework and watch cartoons, okay? - Marisha put her finger to her lips so that Nastya and I would not let it slip.

- Cartoons... Oh, you say too, - Nastya smiled and patted her daughter behind the ear. Meanwhile, the daughter sat down on the sofa at the entrance to the balcony, from where the street was visible - she did not want to miss Polina's arrival. While Polina was driving, Marisha begged Nastya and me to tell us in what positions we would do it and what sperm tasted like.

My wife and I blushed, turned pale and did not know what to say. Even having agreed to this adventure, we still had no idea how exactly everything would happen. But when Marisha began to ask about the taste, Nastya suddenly blurted out that she really liked the taste of sperm. And I immediately added:

Yes, she's pretty good...

"Daddy, how would you know?" daughter giggled.

"Well... Sometimes I ask your mother not to swallow everything at once, but... Share with me.

- What? Do you... like kissing your mom after blowjob?

-- Well... What's wrong with that? I shrugged. Why, if she likes it, can't I try it too?

- Oh... so cool! I've never even seen this in porn! - it looks like we managed to surprise Marina. - By the way, about kissing - Polina and I would like to practice this too! You do not mind?

- Well.. You can do it with each other... - I smiled.

- Is it true? But nothing that... a girl with a girl?

- Vice versa! Pretty much every guy loves it!

- Yes? Will Pasha and Vitya like it?

"For sure!

Meanwhile, a thin figure of a young blonde appeared in the yard. This was Polina - I saw her briefly a couple of times. She lifted her pretty face and waved happily at Marisha on the balcony. She waved back and ran to open the intercom. And how did Polina get there so quickly?

Nastya had already changed her clothes - from a house dressing gown into a rather frank plaid miniskirt and a blue top that bared her tummy. So Nastya began to look like she and Marina were sisters, and not mother and daughter.

- What are you doing? - I asked my wife, playfully lifting up her little skirt. Nastya's panties turned out to be white, with lace.

- And so that Marisha's friend immediately tunes in the right way! - Nastya laughed, straightening her skirt. I ran my hand over my wife's smooth, slender belly, enjoying the velvety feel of her skin.

"Perhaps we should move to the bedroom?"

- Yeah... Or is it better to go to the hall?

And we still went to the living room - there is more space. Polina had already risen and undressed in the corridor. When she entered the room, Nastya and I could not hold back a sigh of admiration. Marina's girlfriend made herself an amazing hairstyle - two ponytails, tied with rubber bands, which added to her childishness and innocence. In addition, she was not in panties, like Marina, but in denim mini-shorts that did not hide her magnificent slender legs. A white blouse emphasized her angelic appearance, and silver earrings in neat pink ears gave tenderness and sophistication.

- Well, let's get started, shall we? - I blurted out right off the bat.

Polina immediately blushed, Nastya shushed me, and Marina looked frightened, obviously not expecting such a rush.

- Mish, what are you doing? Let the girls settle in, you can't do it right away!

"Yeah, I just thought... The sooner we get comfortable, the more... lessons we can do.

Exclamations "Misha!" and dad!" sounded almost at the same time. And only Polina did not say anything, but only silently lowered her eyes. It was decided to first drink tea with sweets and watch a cartoon, including so that the goals declared to Polina's parents were at least partially fulfilled.

But the venture failed. First with sweets - I suddenly coughed and reminded that what the girls were going to do would not be very convenient to do on a full stomach. Marina and Polina's eyes widened when they understood what I meant. For some reason, the young ladies did not think about reflexes. Nastya took the sweets back to the kitchen. Then a cartoon - the girls could not concentrate on the Pixar masterpiece and constantly looked at each other, nervously fiddling with clothes. My wife and I stopped the cartoon and realized that we had to get down to business. But where to start?

After thinking for a second, I decided to just kiss Nastya. He pulled her towards him and kissed her lips. And then again, with the tongue. And ran his hands under her topic. He squinted at his daughter and her friend - Marina stared at us in a daze, but Polina, on the contrary, somehow pressed herself against the back of the sofa and looked away. Then suddenly it occurred to Nastya how to defuse the atmosphere.

- Girls, and when I was eighteen, we liked to tease the boys at tourslets, showing them their breasts. Literally for a second. To see almost nothing. So fun to watch them after that!

Polina seemed to be a little interested - she fidgeted on the couch, carefully looking at my wife.. And Marina hastily straightened her T-shirt, as if afraid that Nastya would see something, which is very funny, considering what we were going to do later. Nastya grabbed the bottom of the topic and pulled it up, exposing her magnificent hemispheres. She sat like that for a second, letting the girls and me enjoy the view, and then put her charms back.

- Well, what, weakly repeat, girls? She turned to her students with a smile.

Suddenly Polina took a deep breath and began to unbutton her blouse. We did not have time to recover, as her chest burst out. Visually, she was a little smaller than Marina's, but on the other hand, she was more correct and neat in shape, with protruding nipples-buttons. Polechka shook it a little from side to side, giggling softly. Nastya and Marina smiled after them. Docha said:

- Dad, you seem to be hypnotized sitting!

- Well, a good little bit! - Polina smiled again and wrapped her blouse. But she did not fasten the buttons, continuing to beckon me with her lovely hollow. It was evident that the daughter's girlfriend was finally able to relax. Marina also did not pull and lifted up her T-shirt, demonstrating her impressive beautiful boobs with large dark areolas. I just managed to lick my lips when my daughter lowered her T-shirt back, depriving me of the spectacle. The member was already resting with might and main on the shorts, fortunately, I sat down so that the girls could not see this.

- Great, girls! Now - kisses! - happily declared Nastya.

I did not need to beg - I immediately put my arms around my wife and again dug my lips into her tender little mouth. Our tongues intertwined for a few seconds as the girls goggled at us on the next couch. And then I lowered my hand from the waist to Nastya's ass and squeezed it with my five. My wife sighed softly and hugged me tighter. With my other hand, I started stroking her breasts.

When the kiss ended, the girls sat completely stunned.

- Well, now you! - I said. - Courage, they themselves wanted to!

Marina shook her lovely curls and moved closer to Polina. She hesitated a little, and Marisha suddenly put her hand right on Polina's naked knee. The daughter's girlfriend seemed to hang, while Marina's palm crawled up her thigh, to the very shorts.

Can we take them off? - whispered daughter. Polina nodded, and then added:

"Then take off your pants too, okay?"

- Yeah... - and the girls after a few seconds were left in their panties, forcing me to hold my breath. Marina had white ones with Mickey Mouse, and Poly had pink ones with lace.

- Uncle Mish, now you! Polina said and blushed. By the way, you too, Mom! Marina added. Nastya immediately pulled her skirt down and remained in blue slips. I looked from gorgeous girlish legs to cute faces. His heart was jumping excitedly in his chest, his cock was ready to explode.

- Paaap! Marina insisted. - Come on, come on, it's time to show you... our simulator, - and her cheeks were covered with a blush.

"Well..." I finally unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down to my knees, dumping all my wealth. The girls' eyes widened.

-- How... What... Dad, how do you walk with him? He's... just gigantic!

"Well..." I waved my hand. - Mom just...

Nastya playfully shoved me.

"Mom, can you... can you... whole... in your mouth?"

-- Umm. Well, yes. I won't say that it's easy and simple... But... If you relax, then...

- Show me, mom, please, show me! Marina pleaded. Nastya even blushed a little, as if she was eighteen, not thirty-six. And then she took my penis with her pen and made a couple of movements, almost making me cum.

I leaned into the ear of my beloved and whispered:

"Not so much, I'm already on the edge!"

Nastenka nodded understandingly and, bending down, gently kissed her penis, which made it tremble. Smiling slyly, the wife put her lips on him and began to move down, filling me with bliss. The girls and I watched in awe as the cock disappeared into her small mouth. Here Nastya relaxed her neck and with a glancing sound the penis slipped there. Habitually choking on a member of my beloved with force impaled herself on him, drooling. She mooed and gurgled, forcing me to dissolve in sparkling waves of blowjob joy.

I could not stand it for a long time and, having warned Nastya, began to erupt. Beloved leaned back a little so that the member was no longer in the larynx, but rested on the palate, after which the wife tightly closed her lips so as not to release the sperm. Cum in my wife's mouth in front of her daughter and her friend - what could be better? Goosebumps ran down her back, and a sweet cramp twisted her whole body.

And now the flow is gone. Nastenka carefully removed her penis and, putting her hand up, opened her mouth, showing the girls the contents. And then she closed her lips again, made a swallowing movement and, like a conjurer, again showed Marina and Polya her mouth, this time empty.

- That's it, Mom! How great! - the girls already applauded Nastya, and she bowed ironically, as if she really acted on stage as an illusionist.

- Well, girls, who wants to try?

Marina immediately raised her hand, as in school - putting her palm to her elbow.

"Daughter, are you sure? - I asked, feeling how the member began to fill with juices. Marisha, my curly-haired angel, nodded happily, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue to prove her readiness. What a cutie she was at that moment!

I pulled my shorts all the way down and tossed them aside, then stood up and walked over to my daughter. Member swayed like a mast. I didn't have time to flash the thought "I haven't kissed yet, but I'm already taking it in my mouth," as the member was in a wet hot captivity. I just gasped. My whole body was pierced by awareness of the acuteness of what was happening. And as a result, even though I had just finished, the body played a cruel joke with me. Before Marisha had time to understand what was happening at all, my cock began to shoot a charge into her mouth. He, of course, was smaller than the first, but also impressive. The girl did not immediately close her lips, so some of it flowed down, dripping onto a T-shirt and bare knees.

- Wait, daughter, do not swallow! Nastya suddenly said. She turned to Polina.

"You girls never kissed, did you?" Maybe it's time?"

12