Daughter Dana Ch. 02

Story Info
Movie night takes a turn.
3.8k words
4.51
49.9k
47
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers

It had been a few days since the events in the garage with my daughter Dana. She had made no untoward advances to me, nor I to her. Granted, we had both said "just this one time". But it was the most invigorating experience I'd ever had sexually speaking. On the other hand, it was my daughter for Christ's sake! My daughter gave me a blow job in my garage! And I enjoyed it! I was conflicted by this.

It was Friday night. Ever since Dana was a little girl, Friday nights had been movie night, where we would sit down as a family and watch a movie together. With Dana home from college, tonight was no different.

My wife Morgan was in her recliner and I was on the couch when Dana walked in. She had two bowls of popcorn in her hands, but I barely noticed. My eyes were filled with the vision of her luscious body barely wrapped in a see-through blue negligee and matching panties.

Morgan obviously noticed her attire as well. "Jesus, Dana! Why must you always dress like a slut?"

Dana looked at herself. "A slut? Why do you say that, Mom? These are just my jammies."

"Because we can see all of your goodies!" Morgan exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh, Mom. Don't be such a prude. Daddy doesn't mind, do you Daddy?"

"Uh, (ahem), no. It's, uh, fine with me."

"Hmphfff," Morgan huffed.

Dana held out the bowl of popcorn. "You guys want some popcorn?"

"Maybe later, Pumpkin."

"Sure, I'll take some." Morgan reached out and took one of the bowls and popped a handful into her mouth. "Mmmm," she said as she chewed. "This has a different taste."

"Yeah, it's a different brand," Dana replied.

"Hmphff. It's different. Okay, just start the movie. Let's get this over with."

Dana sat on the couch next to me and snuggled in. This was nothing unusual. She'd done this ever since she was little. She was Daddy's little girl. No one gave it a second thought. The lights dimmed and the screen flickered.

A few minutes into the movie, Dana grabbed a throw blanket from the end of the couch.

"Daddy, I'm chilly. Will you cuddle with me under the blanket, please?" she asked sweetly.

"Maybe if you had some clothes on you wouldn't be chilly," Morgan muttered under her breath.

Dana and I ignored the comment and huddled together under the blanket.

30 minutes into the movie, I noticed Dana's hand begin to slide down from my stomach. My heart stopped when it slid under the waistband of my pants. I glanced at my wife quickly just before I grunted when Dana's tiny hand gripped my quickly stiffening handle.

"What...what are you doing?!" I whispered almost in a panic.

"What do you think I'm doing?" she giggled as she began to stroke me.

"Your mother's right there!"

"She's sleeping." I glanced over again. Sure enough, her head was tilted and her eyes were closed. "I put a little something on her popcorn," she giggled again.

"But she might wake up!"

"She might. But she might not."

"I...I thought, you know, the other day was a one-time thing."

"You didn't like it?"

"Well, uh, it's not that. It's..."

"Because you sure acted like you liked it."

"Well, I, uh, yes, okay, I liked it. But...but you're my daughter!"

"And you're my Daddy. My Daddy that I love very much. And I want to make happy." She smiled and tittered. "And you seem pretty happy right now, Daddy."

"Huh? Oh, that. Yeah, well, I, uh, I have very little control over, you know, that."

"Does it feel good? Do you like the way I stroke you, Daddy? Do you want me to do something differently to make you happier?"

"No no. What you're doing is fine." Suddenly, I realized what I said. I shook my head. "No no, I mean..."

"Daddy, will you do something for me?"

"Of course, Pumpkin, anything." Especially while you have your hand wrapped around my tool!

She looked at me with her big, bright eyes. "Will you touch me while I touch you?"

"What?!"

"I touch myself all the time - especially when I'm thinking about you, Daddy. And I've used, you know, things. But I've never had a man touch me. I'll bet you know exactly how to touch a girl's private parts. Will you do it, Daddy? Will you touch me, please?"

"I, uh, well, uh..."

She grabbed my hand under the blanket and steered it to her lap. She lightly gasped when I landed. She was on fire! I slowly slipped my hand into her panties. A louder gasp emitted from her lips when I brushed across her large, raised knot. She leaned her head back into the stuffing of the couch, closed her eyes, and bit her bottom lip. I looked back at my wife as I slid my finger along my daughter's soaked slit. Dana yipped when I inserted a finger, quickly followed by a second. My thumb lightly swirled around her vibrating kernel.

Her grip on my pole tightened. The blanket fell away from her shoulders and down, landing on top of my still hidden hand. Eyes still closed, she began to molest her breasts with her free hand.

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed. She moaned when I reached across my body and began to fondle her heavy mounds through her lacy negligee, followed by a yipe when I pinched and twisted an erect nipple. "Oh, Daddy, that...that feels so good," she cooed.

"Do you like that, Pumpkin? Do you like having your daddy finger your little pussy when you jerk him off?"

She nodded dreamily. "Yes, Daddy."

"You're just a naughty little bitch, aren't you, Dana?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm a naughty little bitch. Ohmagawd, that feels so good." Her hips began to grind into my palm. I circled her knob harder and quicker. "I...I think I'm going to finish, Daddy. Ohmagawd, Daddy, I feel like I'm going to explode!"

"You want to cum while your Daddy finger fucks his little girl, huh? Do you want to cum in Daddy's hand?" Her muscles began to convulse around my fingers.

"Yes, Daddy. Please make me cum in your hand. I want to cum in your hand, Daddy. Mmmmmmm, please, Daddy, make me cum. Ohmagawd. Ohmagawd." Her grip on my post tightened. The jerks came to a near stop.

"You're such a naughty little bitch."

I pressed her button with my thumb. She practically levitated off the couch.

"OHHHHHHHmagawd!" I pumped her slit hard and fast while I drummed on her switch. Her body visibly trembled. "Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhhhhhhmagawd!"

She squirmed on the couch and pressed her crotch into my hand, moaning and groaning about how good it felt. Eventually, her howls finally subsided and she settled back into the couch. She giggled and tried to push my still-pumping fingers away.

"Daddy! Daddy! Stop! Stop! Stop it! He he!"

I finally pulled away and held my glistening fingers in front of her lips. She looked at me then back to her fingers. She leaned forward and took them into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them and sucking them clean. I removed them with a "pop" and settled back into my seat.

Her fabulous chest heaved. "I knew you'd know what to do," she panted. "Oooo! I stopped jerking your, you know, thingy! I'm so sorry, Daddy!"

I laughed. "It's fine, Pumpkin."

A mischievous look crossed her face. "Now it's my turn to make you feel good."

Her head dove under the blanket. My body jerked and I grunted, "Guh!" when she took me into her mouth.

The blanket began to rise and fall. I looked over to my wife to make sure she was still sleeping, then pulled the blanket away so I could see my daughter's head bob on my pole in the flickering light of the TV. Her hand followed her lips. At the top she would occasionally pause and roll her tongue around my swollen tip.

Where the fuck did she learn how to give blow jobs?! Maybe she's just a natural?

It wasn't long before my own body started to jerk.

"Oh fuck, Pumpkin...you're gonna make me cum. Oh, fuck!"

"MmmmmmHmmmmm! MmmmmmHmmmm!" she hummed.

My hand pressed down on the back of her head. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Grrrrrrrr! Cumming! Cumming! Gahhhhhhh fuck!"

I exploded in her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the head while her hand furiously stroked my meat, coaxing as much protein out as possible. I could feel the overflow run down my shaft and across my balls.

When the spurts finally stopped, she pulled away. With a crooked smile, she opened her mouth just as she had done days earlier in the garage, revealing a spider web of white, then closed it. However, this time, my jaw dropped when instead of taking a big gulp, she leaned over her bowl of popcorn and drizzled the contents over the top of the fluffy white kernels.

With a glint in her eye, she looked at me and licked her lips, Then she grabbed several of the freshly glazed puffs and stuffed them into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm, yummy," she purred as she chewed.

I smiled back at her. "You're something else, Pumpkin."

She looked down at my wilting stem. "Oh my goodness! I made a mess! Here, I'll get it."

Her head dove back into my lap. I grunted the first time her tongue swatted my nuts. She licked at them like a cat at their water dish. She took one ball into her mouth and sucked it clean, then repeated it with the other. I was in heaven.

She finally pulled out of my lap and lifted my soft rod. "There, that's better."

"Wow," I sighed.

"Daddy, did you mean it when you called me a naughty little bitch? Do you think I'm a naughty little bitch?"

"Huh? Oh! Gosh, no! I...I..."

"Do you say that to Mom when you're doing it?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. Sometimes. I'm sorry if I offended you."

"Oh, goodness! You didn't offend me, Daddy. I'll be your naughty little bitch if that's what you want."

Is that what I want? "Well, not all the time. Maybe sometimes," I chuckled.

She curled up against me again and wrapped her arms around me. "I'll be whatever you want me to be, Daddy. I just want you to be happy." She scooped another helping of glazed popcorn into her mouth.

Hmmmmmm. What do I want her to be?

I pulled the blanket up around us again and we settled back in to watch the rest of the movie.

That night as I laid in bed, I relived the events of the evening. They were just as real in my dream as they were there on the couch. The softness of her hand caressing my stick. The warmth of her mouth wrapped around it. The view of her head moving in and out of my lap. The sound of her slurps under the blanket.

My eyes fluttered. The room was dark with only the soft light of the moon squeezing through the blinds. I twisted my head. It was 3:07.

Huh?

It wasn't a dream! The bed covers around my hips were moving up and down! I threw the covers back to expose the source. It didn't slow her down.

"Jesus Christ, Dana!" I whispered as loud as I could. "Your mother is right there! Jesus Christ!"

Her lips finally removed themselves from my flute. She turned her head. I could see the shimmer in her eyes.

"I know, Daddy," she said sweetly. "But she's sleeping."

"But she's right there!"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't get the feeling of your thingy - your, um, cock - out of my head. I can still taste your stuff. I couldn't help myself!"

"Jesus, Dana. You can't just come into our bedroom and start giving me a blow job. If you mom saw it...oh my God...she'd kill both of us."

She pouted. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I couldn't help it. I...I just want to be with you so badly."

I brushed her cheek with my hand. "I know, Pumpkin. But there's a place and time for everything."

"Will you come to my room with me, Daddy?"

"When? Right now?"

She nodded. "Yes, please."

Fuck! This is bad! "Okay, Pumpkin. Sure. Let's go."

She clapped her hands like a little girl at Christmas. "Yay!"

She grabbed my hand and practically pulled me out of bed, then dragged me out of the room and down the hallway into her bedroom. It was then I realized she was naked. Her room had the same moonlight flowing into it as my bedroom. The way the light and shadows fell on her, her body looked stunning. She held my hands and faced me. Her big beautiful eyes looked into mine.

"Daddy, did you send me those roses the other day?"

"What? Who? Me? What?"

"I told you in the garage that day that I wanted my first time to be with someone who sent me roses because I thought it would be romantic. You sent those roses, didn't you? Because you want to be my first."

At the time, absolutely, I wanted her worse than anything. But, as I said, I'd been conflicted ever since. But, the longer I stood there facing her naked body, the more and more that sense of confliction faded.

"What? Oh, right! Right, well, um, yes, I sent the roses. But that's not why." Liar! "I sent them because I love you, Pumpkin."

Her face beamed in the moonlight. "I love you, too, Daddy." She paused. "That's why I want you to be the first."

"I...uh...I...I...(ahem)...uh..." I stammered. "Are...are you sure?"

"I love you more than anything, Daddy. I know you love me. Who better to have as your first one?"

She had a point. I stepped back to close the door.

It was like it was my first time again, unsure of myself, unsure where to begin. "Okay. Well, um..."

She quickly spun and bent at the waist, placing her hands on her bed. "Like this? Do you want me like this, Daddy?"

Even in the dim light I could see her pussy lips glistening and swollen. "Um, yeah, that's, uh, good."

She smiled at me over her shoulder and wiggled her ass. "Okay, Daddy! I'm ready!"

I stepped between her spread legs and held myself steady.

Am I really going to do this? Am I really going to fuck my own daughter?! There's no going back after this!

Her body shivered at my first touch. I slid the head the full length of her soaked and swollen gash. I leaned in. She squeaked when I split her velvety folds, then bit her bottom lip and moaned while I fell forward until I was balls deep.

"Oh my God, Daddy," she groaned. "You're so big!"

"Jesus Christ! That's one tight fucking cunt!"

"Is that...is that a good thing, Daddy? Am I...am I hurting your thingy?"

"Oh God no! It feels incredible!" I paused. Oh shit! "Am I hurting you, Pumpkin?"

She shook her head. "No, Daddy. Your thingy feels amazing inside of me!" She stopped breathing when I slowly pulled back and slid forward. "Ohmagawd," she sighed. She looked at me over her shoulder. "Daddy, I want you to...do me...just like you do Mom?"

God help me, a switch flipped in my brain. She was begging me to fuck her. She' wanted it. And, to be honest, I've wanted it, too. She was no longer my daughter. Right now she was my fuck doll.

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want me to fuck you like a little bitch?"

The words caught her off guard. "Is that...is that what you do with Mom?"

"I fuck that cunt like a little bitch until she screams my name," I growled. "When I'm done with her she's begging for more cock."

Her knees went weak. "That's what I want you to do, Daddy."

"What's that? What do you want me to do?"

She took in a long, deep breath when I pulled back and slid forward again. "What...what you just said you do to Mom."

"I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you beg for it."

"I...I want you to..."

"You want me to fuck your tight little cunt with my big cock until you beg for more, right?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, Daddy."

She cried out when I raked my hand across her ass.

"Say it! I want to hear you say it!" She yipped when I pulled back and fell forward a little quicker and harder.

Her head was spinning. "I...I want you to...to fuck my tight little cunt with...with...your big fat cock, Daddy." I pulled back and threw myself forward. "Gah! Ohmagawd!" She took a deep breath. "Yes, Daddy, please. Please fuck my tight little cunt with...with your big, fat cock."

I dug my claws into her hips. "If that's what my Pumpkin wants." With that, I began to give my daughter a proper fucking.

She bowed her head. "Oh my God, Daddy! Oh my God! It...you...feel so good!" she cried out over the sound of skin slapping skin.

"You like that, Dana? Huh? You like me fucking you like a little bitch? Huh? You like me wrecking your tight fucking cunt with my cock?"

CRACK! YIPE!

"Yes, Daddy! Yes! You're...you're fucking me so good! So...so hard! I...I want you to wreck my tight little cunt with your big fat cock!"

Neither one of us had locked the door behind us. If her mother heard her screams and walked in, I was truly fucked. But, at that moment, that's not what was on my mind. I pummeled her slot for what seemed like hours. Her muscles began to spasm around my pole. Her body began to tense. Her moans grew louder.

"Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy! Don't...don't stop! I...I feel like I'm going to...explode!"

"You're about to cum like a little slut, aren't you? You're about to cum like a little slut while your daddy fucks your tight little cunt, aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes, Daddy! I...I'm going to cum because...because you're...you're fucking me so...good! Oh my God! Don't stop!" Her legs began to tremble. She felt a heat racing up her thighs unlike anything she had ever felt before. "Ohmagawd, Daddy! You...feel...so...good!" I thought she was going launch into orbit when I reached around and slapped her knob. "OH MY GOD!" she howled. Another slap. "GAH!"

I leaned forward. "Show my how Daddy's little bitch cums while he fucks her," I hissed, then pressed her button.

Her head snapped back. "OHHHHHHHmagawd!" The neighbors probably heard her screech. She gripped the bed sheet in her hands. Her head bowed and she pushed back into my thrusts. "Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhmagawd!"

My thrust began to stutter. "Holy fuck! Your cunt is clamping down on me so hard it feels like a vise grip! Jesus Christ! You're...you're gonna make me fuckin' cum!"

"No, Daddy, no!" She pushed me back, spun, and fell to her knees. I grunted when she took me into her mouth. "Guhfuck!" The scene from earlier tonight repeated itself, but more freely. My hand pressed down on the back of her head. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Grrrrrrrr! Cumming! Cumming! Gahhhhhhh fuck!" I exploded in her mouth. "That's it! Take it! Take it all, you fucking bitch!" I held her head steady and pumped her skull as if I were trying to stab her brain. She pushed on my thighs, but it was no use. I was in charge this time.

When the throbbing in her mouth stopped, I pulled back. As she coughed and gasped for air, I spun and fell onto her bed. "Holy fuck," I panted.

She turned her body to me, ran her forearm across her shiny chin, and smiled.

"Wow, Daddy! That was intense!" she said as she began to rise up from the floor.

"Yeah, it was," I chuckled.

She smiled down at me and licked her lips. "I just love the taste of your stuff, Daddy."

"Oof!" I grunted when she jumped on the bed and climbed over me. She collapsed on the bed, cuddled against me, and wrapped her arm around me.

"Dang, Daddy! That was way better than any dildo!"

She's been fucking herself with dildos?! Jesus Christ!

I wrapped my arm around her. "I'm glad you think so, Pumpkin."

"Daddy, was I better than Mom?"

1000% percent! "Yes, you great, Pumpkin." She giggled when I I kissed her on her forehead. "Sorry about all the, you know, name calling."

"It's fine, Daddy! If it makes you happy, it makes me happy. If you want me to be a little slut with a, you know, tight little, um, you know..."

"Cunt."

"Yes, cunt. If that's what you want, I just want to make you happy." She paused. "Do you like dirty talk, Daddy?"

Ya think? "Well, um, yeah, I guess."

"Do you want me to talk dirty, Daddy?"

"You do whatever you're comfortable with, Pumpkin."

"But you like that, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"Is there anything else you like that we haven't done, Daddy?"

Wow! There's an opening! Do I dare? I mean, it's your daughter. Fuck it! We've gone this far! Besides, you'll be doing her future husband a favor!

"Well, now that you mention it, there are a couple of things."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers
12