Daughter Dana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped with excitement. "Really?! Like what?!"

"Well...are you sure? Nah. What we do is fine. Great. It's great. Nah, never mind."

She smacked my chest. "Daddy! Tell me!"

"Well, okay, fine. Are you familiar with deep throating?"

"Deep throating? No, uh uh. What's that?"

"Well, that's when the woman swallows the man's entire, you know, cock."

She gasped again, this time in shock. "The whole thing?!"

"Right, the whole thing. Which means she has to take it into her throat. Thus the term deep throat."

"Holy cow! And you like that? Mom does that? You're so big!"

Her mother had never done that. "Oh yeah. Every time we have sex she does it. Sometimes she does it just that because she enjoys it so much."

"Oh wow! Really?! Okay. I'll work on that. What else?"

"Well, there's anal intercourse, too."

"Anal intercourse. You mean..."

"Yup. Ass fucking. The man fucks the woman's ass like he's fucking her, you know, pussy."

"Holy moly! You mean the man sticks his, you know, thing..."

"His cock."

"Right! He sticks his...cock...in the girl's butt?! And, you know, does it?!"

"Yup, that's right. He fucks her ass just as if he were fucking her pussy."

"Holy moly! And men like that?"

"Most men love that. And women, too! Some women can have an anal orgasm. Some women say their anal orgasms are even better than their normal orgasm."

"Wow! Really? Wow! I'll have to try that!"

I pulled her tighter. I felt a wicked grin cross my face. She didn't notice. "Yeah, you should try it sometime."

12