Daughter Dearest

Story Info
A daughter's discovery brings her closer to her father.
7k words
4.7
38k
81
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie couldn't believe her eyes.

But there it was, right in front of them.

At first, those soft, brown and green tinted doe eyes couldn't even blink. Her mouth was slightly open and crooked ajar. She was frozen. She couldn't breathe. And finally, she swallowed the lump in her throat and lightly inhaled.

Was she really looking at a naked selfie of herself on her father's laptop?

Her FATHER'S laptop.

The first question that hammered her with confusion was how the hell it even got on there. It was on her phone, and her phone only. She didn't even have her own laptop or computer. That was why she had gone into her father's office to use his, so she could work on a report for her history course.

But she never expected to find something like THIS on it.

It was the only self-taken naked photo of herself she currently had, as she wasn't in the habit of taking those regularly, or at all, for that matter. She wasn't like any of those other early-20s bimbos passing by her in the halls at her local community college who probably took seven a day and made themselves unwitting nameless internet stars on some cheap selfie porn site due to the moronic guys who got off by nefariously uploading them without their permission or knowledge.

It was a spontaneous act of feeling and promoting her sexiness that she had done for a guy she was barely seeing months back and no longer even talked to. It wasn't even that memorable of a photo, sure to be disregarded in the quality ranks of a Playboy or Hustler pose. She simply snapped a full frontal, full body shot of herself standing at the full length mirror hinged on her bedroom closet door.

She didn't even remember she still had the damn thing on her phone until that moment, as it became buried within months of other more practical and interesting shots she snapped through the eyes of her daily life.

She thought she deleted it, but after pulling her phone from her pocket and scrolling through folders, there it still was, in all of its naked glorification verification.

She knew the "who" and "what". It was the "how", "when", and more prominent "WHY" that sparked her confused Nancy Drew driven brain presently being bombarded with mass hysteria.

He had to transfer it directly from her phone. There was no other way. She wasn't tech-savvy, so she didn't understand all that "cloud" uploading and hacking stuff, but for all she knew, every photo she took, every thing she did on that phone got automatically saved in some kind of backup he could have easily accessed through her network, since he was the primary account holder of both their phones.

The thought of him taking her phone at some point while she was indisposed in the bathroom, or outside, or doing something for an extended period caused her to be washed over with a wave of violated paranoia.

Again, unlike her mindless female peers, her phone was never attached to the hip. She used her fair share of it, even for stupid videos and the like whenever she was bored, but she could breathe perfectly fine without it for five minutes, leaving it in plain site on the kitchen counter.

So he could have swiped it at anytime, for any AMOUNT of time that it took to discover the photo and copy it onto his laptop.

She was a blender of emotions. Confusion. Anger. Surprise. What probably upset her most was that they had such a great, trusting relationship together, even stronger since her mother had left them seven years earlier. So she wondered what caused him to even take her phone in the first place.

Julie considered herself a headstrong, rational person, always trying to put herself in other people's shoes to better understand their motives. He was, after all, her father, and fathers tend to worry for their daughters.

She was a mature twenty-years-old. More mature than most, due to having to harden her bones when her neglectful mother bailed.

But that was something he should have done when she was a teenager, and he never came off as overprotective or investigative. She never caught him in her room, snooping for a diary of confessions or hidden drugs which she never partook in. He always respected her boundaries and gave her considerate personal space.

So WHAT THE HELL was her bare naked ass doing on his laptop in a folder titled "SPANK BANK"?

She knew what that term meant. She wasn't stupid. But the silly naivety she felt she was always cursed with as her personality downfall caused her to open the folder anyway.

Maybe it was a strange or funny code for something work-related. But that notion was kicked out the window upon grazing her eyes across the two dozen or so nude photos of women, some probably adult film stars and some selfies like hers he had probably found on the 'net.

She tried to stay calm. Maybe he copied it and was readying to present it as some kind of lecture for safety. A "don't tempt the wolves out in the woods" kind of warning to keep his former princess in line, going the whole nine yards to transfer it onto his laptop in a more profoundly effective tactic to show and scare her into not doing promiscuous things like that.

Maybe he accidentally tossed it in the wrong folder. Simple but embarrassing mistake.

Julie ran a hand through her soft, straight dirty blonde hair and then brought it to her mouth.

She wished her curiosity never opened the folder.

Because all she could muster up in thought was that her father was masturbating to a naked picture of her. He was jacking off to her... thinking about her... sexually.

She had made the illustrious spank bank hall of fame folder.

The pompous and prissy Disney princess angel of herself popping up on her right shoulder tried to sing that maybe he hadn't done anything with it yet; that maybe it was a harmless mistake or worst case scenario some weird but harmless perverted curiosity of interest and nothing more.

Yet the scantily-clad Victoria's Secret lingerie devil version of herself on her left shoulder was shouting that it was his new favorite picture to beat off with and he was shooting endless ropes of cum from his dick while moaning out her name to himself.

Julie closed the photo file and subsequent folder before turning the laptop off and firmly shutting it. She sat there for a full three minutes in blank thought and silence. She was glad he wasn't presently home. It would be awkward passing by him in the kitchen or some place with this newfound knowledge of discovery.

Of course, this didn't make the elephant in the room vanish for her. What the hell was she going to do? How could she even be around him from now on knowing this?

Any simple meal at the table, or movie viewing in the living room, or car ride would be plagued thick with awkwardness from then on, and solely on her side only, considering he would be clueless on her unearthly uncovering.

Should she confront him? Should it be in outraged anger? She couldn't even remember the last time she had been mad at him for anything. They were practically best friends, considering she always distanced herself from having any serious ones her own age.

Julie left the office and went up to her bedroom. There was no way she could concentrate on accomplishing any of her school report, but it wasn't due for two weeks, so no big deal.

She watched some TV and floundered around a little on social media for a few hours, but couldn't shake her mixed feelings on the whole discovery. She figured maybe the best thing to do was confront him.

She figured she could maybe eventually brush it off and forget about it over time, but it was really bugging and gnawing at her, and she knew it wasn't going to subside.

Not unless she confronted him. As cumbersome and uncomfortable as it would be, at least it would be over with. Like ripping off a Band Aid. Besides, even if his motives were truly of a sexual nature, he would probably do his best to cover it up with bumbling excuses or a masking ignorance of innocence.

It didn't matter. She just wanted to confront him.

She heard him come home not long after, shuffling around downstairs in the kitchen for a bit, but she hesitated in rushing down there. She didn't want to come off like some insanely crazy accuser fifteen seconds after he got in from a long day at work, no matter how justified she may have been in anyone else's mind for doing so.

So she hung out in her room for a while longer. She figured he would probably pop into in there anyway, like he often did, to see how she was doing, but his footsteps signaled a trail up the stairs that led straight to his own room instead.

Maybe later, she figured, when he was settled in and she was more calm.

She got caught up in a movie on TV which did ease her tensions a bit but eventually she nodded off to sleep in her bed, and when she awoke it was a good two hours or so later into the evening. She yawned and stretched, rubbing her eyes and getting up. It was now or never.

The TV in her father's room was on, and the door was slightly closed over, with a slim crack open. She took a deep breath in the hallway, centering herself. She could handle this. She was a big girl.

"Daddy?" she softly called out as she craned her neck to look through the open door crack.

There was no response. Just the sound of the TV. She softly pushed her way forward but sharply stopped seeing movement through the tall mirror tucked in the corner of the room, reflecting the adjacent bathroom within.

Her father was moving around in there, and she was just about to open her mouth to call out for him again when she saw him slightly turn in the mirror's reflection.

He was drying his hair with a dark green towel facing away, revealing his bare backside and rear end as Julie slightly gasped. He pulled the towel off his head and turned to unintentionally face the direction of the mirror, and that's when she caught a glimpse of his hanging penis, slightly swinging in his swaying body motion.

She was frozen in place like a deer caught in the headlights. She couldn't pull herself away. Maybe it was the sudden shock. But she watched as he wiped a post-shower wetness from his chest with the towel, then lowered it to rub his groin as the penis flopped up, down and all around with the towel's movement before it ventured lower to dry his legs.

He was clearly unaware of her presence within the slim crack of the open doorframe; consumed with finishing up.

Julie snapped herself out of it. She blinked and revved to life, quietly grabbing the doorknob and pulling the door back to its more closed state as she turned and lightly patted her feet across the carpeted hallway back to the her room. She closed the door behind and leaned against it, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment.

Did. That. Just. Fucking. Happen.

It was almost like adding insult to injury. Mere hours after making the ground-shaking discovery that her own father had potentially been ogling and who-knows-what-else over a picture of her nude body, she had to accidentally soak in a naked eyeful of him herself.

What were the odds?

It was almost laughable, and she did curl a quick grin. She couldn't even remember the last time she had seen him naked. But that was just her luck...going to confront him about her own personal boobage being digitally showcased on his laptop and instead practically walking dead-smack into a visual brick wall of his naked ass and dick.

God, that thing was HUGE!

Okay, maybe not HUGE, but it certainly had some length and thickness to it. Did it look that way the last time she had seen it with younger and more novice eyes? Maybe her mind was embellishing because of the shock of the situation.

Why was she still thinking of her father's dick, anyway? She tried to shake it from her vision, but suddenly it were as if her feelings on that day's earlier odd situation had done a complete reversal and she had forgotten all about it, because there was a slight tingling buzz reverberating through her body enough to make her hands barely shake in excitement.

"Holy shit. I just totally saw my father's penis," she kept thinking to herself.

It was like she forgot about her own naked photo altogether.

In the hour that followed, he still hadn't come to check in on her. She figured he could've while she was sleeping, before taking his shower, but it was nothing out of the ordinary. She had gone back to watching TV, but the on-screen dramatizations were like white noise against all the thoughts racing through her head.

It was a small charge of electric excitement she had not experienced before. Her pre-set brain barriers were trying to emphasize to her that it wasn't sexual excitement, that it was merely excitement due to surprise for something not often seen and never thought about.

But it was like seeing something forbidden. She couldn't help but feel like it was a turn on for that reason alone.

And then she began to flip the mental coin. Was that what it was like for him, looking at her naked photo? Just an excitement emerging from a taboo notion that he was seeing something he wasn't allowed to see? Something that wasn't considered normal or conventional?

Then she began to weigh his motives, and a sense of possible understanding began to eek and melt away her insecurities about the photo discovery. His unfaithful wife left him seven years ago, and he's barely made an attempt to date. Not that he was socially awkward or ugly.

On the contrary, he was very likeably outgoing and the friend or two Julie had shown his picture to had commented on what a DILF he was (Dad I'd Like to Fuck) for such a young-looking and fit man at forty-five. Which obviously Julie thought was gross at the time.

But maybe it was evident that he was perfectly content with his spunky daughter being the only female presence that truly mattered in his life, so perhaps he didn't find it necessary to venture into the dating world.

And of course being a man, he had sexual needs and urges that may have been better satisfied mentally at the thought of who he was most comfortable with, and that sure as hell wasn't going to be his selfish-bitch-of-an-ex-wife.

Maybe it didn't point to him being some kind of twisted incest-driven freak. Maybe she was just his mental security blanket from having to get hurt in a relationship again.

Julie was no psychologist, but it seemed feasible. After all, wasn't he the most important man in HER life? Perhaps that's why she hadn't felt the need much to date, aside from putting him and school at the forefront of importance in her life. That's why she stayed local for college and lived at home.

A small burst of energy flared between Julie's legs, like a match had been struck and the flame blown out just as quickly. She felt a tinge of wetness.

Holy fuck.

Did she just get a little wet thinking about... her father?

No. No, no, no. She was just over excited, that's all. A natural bodily reaction. Her body didn't know it was her father's genitalia she was staring at, even though her mind and heart knew. It was just biology.

That led to her wondering about how his cock must get hard thinking about her with her photo, and it was as if any negative or concerned complications about her discovery had dissipated. It was almost... flattering. Flattering thinking how someone, even her own father, could appreciate her naked body and beauty so much that it would instill insurmountable physical pleasure.

Any thoughts of how long he had her photo were now being replaced with thoughts of how many times he had cum looking at it. It suddenly made her feel special.

And it wasn't a sense of sympathy for him, either, like she was sad he had to resort to that instead of seeking out pussy his own age (and not of his own blood). She didn't feel sorry for him in some pathetic way. She almost felt... proud. Proud he was appreciating her in that kind of way. And she didn't want him to feel ashamed.

Maybe that's what compelled her to make her next move.

Part of her thought she was crazy; that she was losing her grip on reality because of the two things that happened that day, but mostly it was the newfound sense of excitement flowing through her like she was some kind of reinvigorated power station of possible delight.

Julie walked into the hallway toward the bathroom. She could still hear the TV on in her father's bedroom. She beelined into the bathroom and closed the door, proceeding to strip naked and twist the knobs for the shower.

That innocent angel on her shoulder was once again figuratively assuring her that a cold shower would set her mechanics straight, while that sparky devil on the other shoulder was urging her to fuck the horniness out of her buzzing cunt with her fingers.

She did pitter-patter the top of her shortly grassed pussy a few times while the hot steamy water sprayed on her naked frame from above, but she held back in regards to what she had planned.

Minutes later, after stepping out of the shower and drying her hair just enough so that it still looked a bit stringy and wet, she wrapped a towel around her waist and walked back into the hallway, eyeballing her father's door as she playfully bit her lower lip. If he wanted to see her naked... he was damn well going to see her naked.

THAT'S how she was going to confront him about the photo. She would get to the bottom of all this the most directly effective way... by showing HER naked bottom.

She was excited, but she was sane. She was in control. She was ready. She knocked her knuckles against the door and slowly pushed it open, peeking inside.

"Dad?" she called out.

Her father, dressed in a tee-shirt and boxers, turned his head to see her and sat up in his bed, bringing his body back to life after it had clearly been vegging out for a bit.

"Honey," he mumbled. "Hey. Saw you were asleep earlier. Didn't wanna wake you. How's it going?"

"Good. Fine," Julie replied, coming more into the room and stopping at the door. She crossed her arms and would be lying if she said she wasn't even a little nervous. It was certainly showing on her face. "I was wondering if... I could, like, talk to you about something?"

He rubbed his face and turned the volume of the TV down, tossing the remote aside.

"Sure, what's up?"

Her eyes trailed along the floor, almost as if purposely keeping them off him. "I, uh... I, um..." she fumbled with her words.

"Jules? You okay, baby? What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Yeah, but I mean, not to me, I mean, yes to me, kind of, just something I wanted to bring up," she said.

He shuffled himself a little forward on the bed with some concern. She took a breath and stepped over, gently sitting on the edge of the bed in the towel before him while keeping her eyes away. "I just wanted you to know that I, um, I found it," she finally stated.

"Found what?" he wondered, bending his eyebrows in confusion.

This time, Julie veered her eyes over and locked them into his. "I found IT," she repeated more directly.

He shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about, baby."

"The photo."

"What photo?"

"You know what photo. The photo of me. On your laptop."

He gave a shaky grin. "I've got a bunch of photos of you on there, Jules, You'll have to be more specific."

"Is the naked selfie of me specific enough?" she flatly challenged.

He didn't respond at first. He mustered a somewhat confused shape on his face, slowly shaking his head. "I really don't..."

Julie reached out and touched his leg. "You don't have to make excuses," she calmly assured him. "I'm not mad or anything. I thought I might be at first, but I've gotten over it, pretty quickly."

"Listen, hun, there might be pictures on there I don't know about from getting some off your phone. You remember a while back when I had to try to fix that volume issue on it? I transferred some from our trip to the mountains and..."

12