Daughter Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy," she firmly halted him further. "I told you, you don't have to make excuses. When a picture of your naked daughter with her ta-tas hanging out is in some kind of jerk-off folder, it's pretty clear."

He took a deep breath, embarrassingly scratching the side of his head as he looked away.

"I want you to know that it's okay. That I'm not freaked out over it anymore or anything. I'm sure you're not the only father in history who has whacked off thinking about his daughter. I'm sure it's... natural. You're single and haven't dated in a long time, and I'm the only girl in your life, and you just... responded that way."

"Jeez," he murmured, placing a hand on his forehead. "You must think I'm the biggest creep perv."

"No, I don't."

"You know I would never do anything to hurt you or make you uncomfortable."

"I know," she nodded.

"It's just been hard," he said, scoffing at what he just said with a smirk. "I mean, not hard that way. You know what I mean. Difficult. Dating. It's not easy hooking up at my age. All the women at this point are married or psychos."

"Well, you should try. Maybe you should do an online dating app thing," she suggested.

"I appreciate the thought, honey, but I'm not looking to commit to anything serious right now."

"So what is it? Just sex, then?" she wondered. "You can use those dating apps for no-strings-attached stuff if you just want to get laid."

"Not to sound pessimistic, but easier said than done. I'm just not suave like that."

Julie then gave a shrug. "Well, what about a prostitute?"

He chuckled.

"I'm serious, dad. There's nothing wrong with having to pay for it if it's what's best for your situation. I'm not talking about some two-dollar titty-tart gutter slut downtown. I mean like one of those classy escorts. Even if it's just a one-time thing to get you back on-balance. You're stressed all the time from work, and from lugging my silly butt around by yourself after all this time."

"I'll be fine, sweetie," he passively assured her with a forced smile.

"No. I want to help you," she insisted, taking his hands in hers. "I've thought about this over the last few hours."

"Thought about what?"

She gave him a long, solid stare. "I want you to see me."

"See you? What do you... what do you mean?"

Julie pulled her hands away and grabbed the top of her towel, starting to pull it apart. "I want you to see me," she told him.

He instinctively threw his hands forward onto the towel and stopped her from going further. "What? Baby, no! I... that isn't necessary! I don't need to. I don't think that would be appropriate."

She gently pushed his hands away, keeping her eyes locked onto him the entire time as she resumed her fingers finding where the towel was crossed within itself. "I'm comfortable with my body, and I'm comfortable with you seeing it. Maybe it will help get it out of your system or something."

He didn't make any further attempts to derail her intentions. Maybe he figured it was useless to resist. He knew how stubborn she was. So he simply sat and watched with studying eyes as Julie pulled the towel open and casually let it drop to her feet on the floor in a crumpled damp pile.

He swallowed and looked away at first, but his eyesight casually coasted back to her, meeting her waiting gaze and slowly descending to her chest, where her round, perky breasts sat protruding out, looking so soft... so plush... so perfect.

"You've got a really nice body," he softly complemented with an innocent tone.

"Touch me," she urged.

He got choked up in his response. "Looking is one thing, but I don't think I should. That's just... not too appropriate."

"Just touch a boob," she insisted. "When was the last time you felt the softness of a breast? It's been YEARS, daddy. I'm not gonna go running to the cops and I'm not gonna think any differently of you. I'm doing this FOR you."

"I understand that, and I thank you, but I don't want this little thing to turn into something awkward between us down the line. You're too important to me."

"There's nothing awkward about nudity. There's nothing awkward about the nude female body, or the nude male body, for that matter."

"Unless the blood inside is the same," he flatly joked.

"It's just blood. Who cares," she said with the roll of her eyes. "I don't see the big deal people make with seeing family members naked, as long as they're adults, and we're both adults."

"You're a young adult," he corrected, "and I don't think you're thinking straight."

"Straight like an older adult masturbating his penis to a naked photo of his daughter?" she shot back.

He sighed. She had him there.

"I want to help jerk it off for you," she continued.

His body frame shot up more stiff. "What?! No. Just, no! Jules, this has gone too far!"

"I wanna see you cum. I want to see cum shooting out of you because of me."

"This is nuts," he mumbled, shaking his head.

"No," she blurted, reaching out and laying the palm of her right hand against the crotch of his boxer shorts. "THESE are nuts, and they're full. You need this, daddy. I wanna help."

His breathing was a little labored as he tried to mentally grasp the situation, looking back at her. She perked her eyebrows and smoothly began to run the tips of her fingers along his bare leg, piercing her eyes into his. "Will you show me your penis?"

He hesitated. But it was obvious from the shape of his boxers, which were slowly turning into a pup tent, that it was exciting him. She took charge and reached for the boxers, carefully sliding them down. He went to reach out but stopped. She tucked a hand under the top so she could get them over that obstructing "shape".

And his hard dick sprung back as she removed the boxers. He covered and unbelievably rubbed his face, then took a breath or two before pulling his shirt off, now fully naked on the bed.

Naked, with his beautiful naked daughter.

Was this really happening?

He thought he was in a dream. He had conjured his fantasy scenario many times since discovering the photo of her, but now it was really happening, and it felt... natural. It felt good, and right. Never in a million years did he think it would ever happen.

Julie reached out and gripped his growing cock, smoothing her hand up and down as he gasped. "Touch me," she whispered.

He didn't hesitate this time. He reached out and cupped his hands around her circular breasts, thumbing the nipples and feeling the smoothness of her skin. They weren't huge, and they weren't small, but they had some weight to them, some perfect balance to the rest of her body.

"Oh my God, you've already got pre-cum leaking," Julie then said under her breath in a hushed manner to herself as if surprised.

She climbed forward and dipped her head down, and before he knew it, his dick was in her mouth. He let out a moan, not just because of the pleasure, but because of her assertiveness. He set his head back against the bedframe, closing his eyes.

She began to carefully and meticulously suck, letting her tongue run along the length of his shaft. He opened his eyes and looked down to see her eyes peering up at him. He let out a groan.

He couldn't remember the last time he saw a woman looking up at him as she sucked him. It was erotic, and women knew it. His girl knew what she was doing.

She sucked and let it out of her mouth with a POP, flicking her tongue under the head like a seductive garden snake, then patting it up and down the entire length with little tiny soft kisses.

"Oh my Godddd," he moaned.

She started stroking him with one hand, evenly and rhythmically while using the other to cup and balance his balls as he placed a caring hand against her face. She craned her head so she could kiss it.

"Have you done anything like this before, with guys?" he then asked, the pleasure feeling so good that it made the simple words tough to get out.

"Yes," she replied, stroking his cock.

"Have you had... sex?"

"Yes," she simply repeated.

He relaxed with the pleasure that was now flowing through his entire body.

"Is that what you want?" she directly and calmly asked. "To have sex with me?"

"We can't," he grimaced. "We shouldn't even be doing THIS."

"We can," she affirmed. "We can because we have the parts. You have a penis and I have a vagina. It's as simple as that."

"You're my daughter," he moaned.

"We love each other," she then noted. "And I want to make you feel good. That's what people who love each other do. Doesn't matter who they are to each other."

Her delicate hand was jerking faster. He wanted to thrust his hips into it harder.

"I'll do whatever you want to do or not want to do," she sweetly suggested. "I can just suck and jerk you off and you can shoot your cum out onto my boobs. Or we can just rub our bodies together. Or lay together and hold each other."

"I want you," he confirmed, voice shaking.

She released her grip and shuffled a little across the bed on her knees, repositioning herself and laying on her back, where she invitingly spread her bare legs open a bit, running her hands up along her inner thighs.

"I want to make this simple for you, daddy. I want you to stop thinking, stop worrying and stop debating, and I want you to lay on top of me and just slide your dick into my vagina."

He couldn't believe what he had just heard. His breaths gave shortened shakes. And like a ravenous animal, he sprung forward with a quick crawl, kissing her stomach all the way up to her breasts, where he tongued and sucked on her nipples. She purred with pleasure.

He positioned her ready body over her. Her eyes looked down, where she saw his cock pointing and throbbing. "Fuck, that looks sooo hot," she groaned with an almost unbearable whine.

"I haven't had sex since your mother," he admitted, almost with a hint of shame.

She touched her feathery fingers to his jawline. "Oh my God. You poor thing. It's okay," she whispered. "Just do what feels natural. If you need to cum, just cum."

"I should put on a condom," he figured, tugging his dick to keep it alive.

"It'll be fine," she assured him. "I'm on the pill, anyway."

"Really?"

"I'm not having sex. It's mostly to help with my cramps," she explained. "Sorry to gross out the mood."

"There's nothing gross about you," he muttered, kissing her forehead. "You're so beautiful. Even more breathtaking than your mother."

She gave a warm smile. "Is that why you jerk off to me?"

"Yeah."

"Mmm," she cooed as he waved his hardened dick over the top of her sweet spot, like he was honing in on a target.

He used a hand to help guide himself to her entry and let his natural stiffness do the rest, pushing inside between the envelopes of her soft pussy as his rod disappeared within. She huffed a moan and wrapped her arms around his back in an effort to pull him closer.

"Oh, daddy!" she softly cried.

He grunted. Her insides were delicate and smooth, fully wet and ready for him as the muscles clamped around his cock and squeezed. She was still tight. She clearly hadn't had sex all that much. "Is this really fucking happening?" he moaned.

"Yes, daddy," she responded. "You're really inside me. You're inside my pussy."

He began to smoothly thrust and pump, hooking his arms underneath her. Their lips met with a connecting kiss.

"Ugggh," he let out a manly groan, reacting to her reflexive cunt muscles massaging his member in a way he never felt before with any other woman.

"Fuck, your dick feels so goddamn good," she said, reaching back and squeezing his bare bottom. "I never thought it could be this good."

"Oh baby," he huffed.

"Oh daddy, yes, fuck me, daddy," she begged. She wanted to call him that. She made sure to, because it wasn't weird at all. It felt good, and she knew he was feeling good hearing it. "Daddyyyy," she moaned.

He licked her breasts and put his nose to her chest, inhaling her feminine fragrance deeply. "Your tits smell so good after a shower," he commented, smelling them again.

He pumped into her and sniffed her neck, and the aroma was putting him into high octane heat which made him slam into her faster with wet, naked slapping sounds. "Oh, that's so hot. You're so kinky, daddy. I want you to smell my pussy," she commanded with a groan, pushing him off a little.

He slipped out of her and shuffled down, touching his nose against the slit of her warm vagina. Her mother never let him do anything like that. He smelled the wanting sex drive pumping out of her, nuzzling his nose and giving her some heavy licks and sucks before she crawled back and got to her knees, directing him to sit up against the backboard.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and hiked herself up, settling down on his crotch as his hard straight dick perfectly slid up into her cunt.

She began to grind, using one hand to run back through her damp hair. "Do I feel as good as mom?" she wondered.

"Better."

She moved back and forth, looking down and directing his attention likewise. "Look. Look down there, daddy. See it? Isn't it so beautiful? Isn't it so perfect?"

"Feels so f-f-f-ucking good," he shakily moaned.

She started bouncing. Her tits were jiggling. His daughter's boobs were bouncing. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen. The bed creaked as its backboard thumped against the wall over and over.

"I'm sweating. You're making me sweat," she noted, gliding a hand back through her hair again. He saw her mounded chest glistening and sparkling with light beads of perspiration. He wasted no time buying his face into it. He wanted her sweat. He wanted her smell. He wanted everything about her, raw and unfiltered.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold it, honey," he mentioned. "I've been too out of practice."

She moaned. It was sexy hearing that, knowing that she was going to make her father cum. That her body was being used to help satisfy the most primal urge in a man's DNA.

Her head was no longer clogged with trivial thoughts like earlier. She should have been screaming to herself that this was lunacy at the highest level, but it just felt too good. She didn't care. She didn't want to stop.

Sex felt good. She had already established that years ago in her life. But this was different. This was BETTER. This was more powerful than any hot and luscious intercourse she could ever remotely wish or dream up.

She didn't even give a damn if the entire nation knew about it. She was beaming with a sense of self satisfaction and decree that made her proud to be his daughter.

Hell, her mother could have even walked into the room at that moment and Julie would have completely held no qualms over what she was doing. Julie would have simply looked over her shoulder back at the horrendous shock iced onto her mother's aged face and given one of her smooth bare ass cheeks a slap before bringing the hand back up to give that bitch the middle finger.

Almost like silently saying, "I'm giving him what you failed to give him and there's nothing you can do about it. And I'd shoot daggers with my eyes to you but I can barely keep them open because he's banging me so good."

Was her mother's abandonment issues causing her to do this? Was she fucking her father just to spite her? No, she was convinced that wasn't the reason, but it sure was a nice little bonus that sizzled a hot flare of turned on excitement inside her pulsating pussy.

All that mattered to her in the world at that moment was making sure his dick exploded.

"Cum inside me," she murmured, pulling close to him. "Shoot your fucking jizz up into my cunt, daddy. Unload all your angst and stress into me. I'm here for you."

Her buttocks smacked and bounced against his legs. Her tits were flopping. He gave a more heavy groan. Was he really going to do it? Was he going to commit the most forbidden of all taboos and shoot his cum into his daughter's body?

Was he really going to let the ropes and streams of his semen go deep into her young vagina? They had already gone this far. It was senseless to stop in shame now. It was just feeling too damn good to do anything else otherwise.

And she was correct before. Their minds could be cast aside, but their bodies were simply engaging upon the most natural and simple act of biology. He was a man. And she was a woman now. His woman.

Maybe that was the moment he realized his princess had now grown up into a glorious and righteous young queen. She had a perfect college body. She had breasts. She had tiny little hairs on a properly well kept pussy. Her ass was firm and fully crafted. And her eyes read into him like an older seasoned soul of worldly knowledge that strongly told him, "I am a woman. Hear me roar. Take me into your core and I'll nurture you like a true woman should."

She was indeed a woman. And a woman's body craved a man's cum. He wouldn't deny her that biological privilege.

"Cum, daddy! I want your cum! I love you so much!" she called out, bouncing on top of him as her eyes tilted back and sweat rolled off the hills of her chest.

"I love you, too," he barely managed to groan, pulling her naked smooth body closer as his hands flatly pressed against her bare sweat-shined back.

He felt the first burst, and his cock released within her, spewing a long, soothing rope of semen deep into her muscles as a moan bellowed from his throat chamber. She tightened her arms around him, his head buried in her neck as he felt her desperate pussy massage and milk the next two smooth waves from his hard dick.

She shook and quivered, her mouth hanging open. "Yes! Yes! My fucking pussy's cumming," she barked as she looked down. "Oh, G-G-God, you're making m-m-my pussy cum, daddy." She rode him in a glossy stride, accepting it all as naturally and elegantly as she could.

He felt his cock convulse and spasm, sputtering out a few last short shots. She topped it off with a heavy "unnggh," humping into him and slowly winding down to a slow dreamlike motion.

They sat catching their breath. Julie smiled and nuzzled her nose into his face, fluttering his cheeks everywhere with little kisses before giving him a big one on the lips. She unlocked and looked into his eyes, running a hand back through his hair. "I love you," she softly stated, catching her breath.

"Love you too," he answered.

She kissed his lips again and rested her head against his shoulder, lightly panting. "How did it feel cumming inside me?"

"Amazing. Indescribable. I just... I can't believe we... I can't believe I..."

"Just filled your naked daughter's pussy with your cum?" she finished. "You needed to. Your penis needed it. And it's never gonna get neglected again, understand?"

He smiled and kissed her lips. "Yeah," he agreed. "Are you feeling okay about... all this? About what just happened?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck for a long hug. "Let's not talk right now. Let's not worry about that. Just stay inside me like this, daddy. Stay connected and protect me, and I'll protect you. We're a team, and that's all that matters in the end."

"Always," he assured her.

Julie smiled and they nuzzled their noses together. She clicked her lips onto his and wrapped herself against him more closely.

The next day, despite wanting to keep it as a sentimental souvenir for how their lives had changed, he comfortably deleted her nude photo from his laptop. In fact, his entire "spank bank" folder found its way into the recycle bin.

Who needs photos when you have the real thing?

12