Daughter Discipline

Story Info
A father tries spanking to get his daughter under control.
3.3k words
4.4
26.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our 18-year-old daughter, Melissa, planned to go to college once she graduated from high school, but at the last minute she decided to take a year off. Apparently, she was exhausted from all those C's and D's she earned in high school and needed a break. I told her since she wasn't going to college, she had to get a job and find an apartment.

"School or work," I said. "Your choice." But once again, my wife pitted our daughter against me. Gabriella told Melissa she could stay in our house for a year before she had to worry about a job or school. A whole year just to goof off. I could only surmise my wife did this just to piss me off, as she was in the habit of these days. Melissa had no money to pay us rent, and my wife already excused her from getting a job, so I made an issue out of at least keeping her room clean and helping around the house.

"Whatever," she said, rolling her eyes and glancing at her mother as if they both knew that was never going to happen.

Still, I tried. I kept pressing the issue with various ways of telling Melissa that her room was a mess and she had to clean it up, but those always fell on deaf ears.

One day a month into our arrangement, her door was half open and I saw a sea of clothes spread across the floor. I flipped out. I had to push hard to get her door open because of all the clothes. When I stepped in, it felt like I was knee deep in clothes. Both of her walk-in closets were bare because everything Melissa owned was on the floor.

I started hollering and she flinched, surprised to see me that angry.

"You need to learn how to do this," I said. "Take off your T-shirt."

"What?"

"You heard. Take off your shirt." I think the anger in my voice scared her, so she obliged. She peeled off her shirt and held it as if to ask what she was supposed to do with it.

"Put it in the hamper," I said. She shrugged and dropped it in. I said, "That wasn't so hard, was it? All you have to do when you change is drop your dirty clothes in the hamper instead of on the floor. Now take your shorts off."

"Yeah, right."

"You heard me!" I stood over her and she obeyed. She dropped her shorts in the hamper and looked at me as if to say, We're done, right?

But we weren't done. "Now your bra."

"Really," she said. "We're going there?"

"You've got to learn."

She shook her head but, unhooked her bra anyway, letting it slip down. She took it to her hamper and made a show of dropping it in. She turned toward me with her arm across her nipples, like she was modest all of a sudden.

"Now the panties," I said.

She let out a sigh then turned around, her back to me, and dropped her pink and white cotton panties to her ankles. She stepped out of them then hooked them with her big toe and flipped them into the hamper.

She stood in front of me, naked, and extended her arms, saying, "Take a good look. Does this give you a thrill."

If only she knew. It was quite the surprising thrill. I had no idea when I entered her room that I was going to tell her to strip, and now my 18-year-old grown daughter stood in front of me, the nipples in her perfectly shaped B-cups getting hard, a trim but full bush above her pussy. It was everything I could do to keep from gawking at her, but I had to complete the lesson.

I sat on the edge of her bed and said, "Come here and bend over my knee."

"You're going to spank me?" she asked, incredulously.

I scowled and she stepped over, amused, like this might be interesting. She laid across my leg, and three good whacks on her bare ass changed that attitude of hers.

"Daddy, that hurts."

It's supposed to hurt I thought. I whacked her three more times. "Dad, please. I'm sorry.

She said it, and she squirmed, but I didn't believe she meant it. At least not yet. After three more whacks she was crying for help. "Mommy! Mommy!"

"Your mother's not here," I said in a calm voice. Then I whacked her three more times.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I'm sorry. I'll be good. I'll keep my room clean and I'll help around the house."

"Do you mean it?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. I want to make you proud of me."

This time, she did sound like she meant it.

I spotted a bottle of baby oil on her nightstand so I grabbed it and poured the oil over her swollen red butt cheeks. As I gently rubbed the soothing oil in, I said, "I don't want to hurt you, Sweetheart. I don't like punishing you. But being an adult means playing by certain rules, and it's important to learn that."

As I continued to rub oil over her butt, I felt myself getting hard. She said, "That feels good, Daddy," and I wondered if she meant the lotion or the cock that was starting to get stiff underneath her.

"Okay, you can get up," I said. She stood in front of me, submissively, as if she was promising to keep her room clean, but also, she was submitting her body to me if I ever chose to take it. I knew I had to get out of there quick before the bulge in my pants became too obvious.

For the rest of the day, the washing machine ran nonstop as Melissa laundered every piece of clothing she owned and put them all in their proper place. Later that night, Melissa called me to her room. I couldn't believe the transformation The room was spotless, clothes all put away, floor vacuumed, bed made. She was eager for my praise. "I'm so proud of you," I said. "You're a good girl. Daddy's good girl."

She leaned into me and hugged me. "Thanks Daddy. I want to make you happy."

Melissa wore a dirty tank top, old shorts, and her hair was put up in a bun, like she had been working all day. She wasn't at her sexiest best, but as I hugged her, I thought about how she had looked hours earlier standing naked in front of me. She looked like she needed a shower, and she looked like she wanted Daddy to shower with her. But then Gabriella called out for Melissa, and the mood was broken.

Early the next morning, after Gabriella left for work, I went to Melissa's room to talk to her. She was just waking up, having kicked the covers back, and was wearing a tight-fitting tank top and black panties. When she saw me, she smiled and made no effort to cover up.

"I wanted to apologize," I said. "I was way out of line yesterday freaking out about your room. Whether or not your mother and I agree, it's your room, you're an adult, and it's not up to me to decide what you do with it."

"Well, it really was a mess," she said. "I was embarrassed. I couldn't even get the door closed."

"Anyway, I wanted to explain what I was really upset about. It seems your mother has been having an affair, so I'm filing for divorce."

She sat up. "I didn't know about the affair, but she had said she was going to divorce you. Other than that, I tried to stay out of it." Melissa gave me an understanding hug. "I know she treated you badly, and she bribed me in mostly subtle ways to treat you badly as well. I'm so sorry Daddy if I caused this."

"No, Melissa, it's not your fault at all. Your mother had become more and more difficult to live with but I tried to stick it out. It's the affair -- which she has no intention of ending -- that is ending it for us."

"That's not fair, but you'll meet somebody way better than her."

"Maybe someday, but I need to get through this for now."

The way my daughter leaned into me, hugging me, letting me wrap my arms around her, it struck me that she was very much a grown woman at age 18. I had the most impure thoughts about what I would have liked to do with her in that moment, but I had to press on.

"The reason I wanted to talk to you," I said, "was that I will be moving out. Until the divorce is finalized, money will be tight for me so I'm going to get a cheap one-bedroom apartment for a few months. It won't be much, and space will be tight, but I'd like you to consider moving in with me. I know I will be lonely and it would be great having you around."

I explained that since she was 18 it was entirely up to her which parent she wanted to stay with. She could keep her big room in the big house with her mother, she could move into the cramped quarters in the apartment with her father, or she could split time in both places. "You don't have to decide now," I said, but she had already made up her mind.

"I want to be with you, Daddy. Mom has become unbearable, and now that I see better how she has treated you, I don't even want to be around her."

I squeezed her tight rubbing my hands up and down my daughter's back. "There's something I need to explain, though. Because it's just a one-bedroom apartment, not only will it be small, but there will only be room for one bed in the single bedroom. Are you all right for that much closeness?"

"Oh Daddy, I want to make it up to you. I want to take care of you. Take care of your needs. I'll treat you way better than Mom ever did. And I won't bring many clothes! I'll keep the apartment clean. I love you so much, Daddy."

"And I love you too, Pumpkin."

As the exhilaration was building up inside me, my cock was getting harder. I couldn't stand it any longer. I pushed my daughter back on her bed and laid down next to her. I kissed her in a way I never had before, not how Daddys are supposed to kiss their little girls but a fully aroused wet sloppy erotic kiss. I slid my hand up and under her tank top and massaged her breasts. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't control myself. My cock was rock hard now and I was grinding my crotch up and down her leg like an oversexed teenager. And then I jumped up. "We shouldn't be doing this, at least not right now," I said. "Not in this house. Once I get settled in the apartment, there will be plenty of time for this."

I don't know how I mustered the strength to walk away, but I couldn't have my wife, my soon to be ex-wife, throw around the word "incest" and try to leverage that against me in the divorce settlement.

Over the next few days, I kept my distance from Melissa. I texted her a few times a day to let her know I was thinking about her and to leave no doubt I was eager for us to get settled in the apartment together. I just needed her to be patient. In the meantime, I checked into a hotel until the apartment was ready. I sat back on the bed in my lonely room, undid my pants and started stroking my cock, remembering that magnificent view I had days earlier of my daughter's perky tits and full bush. I stroked faster and faster and came quickly thinking about my naked daughter.

Melissa mentioned that she had told her mother that she was choosing to stay with me. Fortunately, she omitted some key details from her mother, like that fact she would be sharing a bed with her father. Gabriella didn't seem to care what we did, she just wanted us to go.

The next day, I took Melissa by the apartment to show her. I would get a U-Haul in two days to move a few sparse things, but for now there were just a few random boxes in the empty apartment that I had brought over earlier.

"I love it, Daddy. "I can't wait for the bed."

"Don't worry, it will be here soon."

"No, I literally am not waiting for a bed."

She opened the boxes and found a stack of towels and a couple pillows. She spread the towels over the living room carpeting to make an impromptu bed, and laid the pillows at one end. She took off her clothes, slowly, piece by piece, and laid down on the floor. She nestled her head on a pillow and spread her legs slightly. Her pubic hair was trimmed since the last time I saw her, shaved now in the shape of a heart.

I ripped off my clothes and laid next to her. "Is that heart for me," I asked, rubbing my fingertips through her bush. I looked into her eyes, my daughter's beautiful blue eyes, and I had to have her.

We kissed deeply and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me on top of her. With my knees I spread her legs farther apart and lowered myself, guiding my cock for the first time into my daughter's slippery, glistening pussy. She gasped loudly. "Oh, Daddy, this is better than I ever imagined. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me harder. Harder. Harder."

By then I was out of control furiously shoving my cock inside her, easing it out, then slamming it back in. In and out, pumping furiously. She started to cum and that did it for me and I shot my load deep inside her as we came together.

"That was amazing, Daddy. A wonderful preview of cumming attractions. Imagine what it will be like when we have an actual bed."

We laid there on the hard floor for a few minutes and rested.

"That day you spanked me," Melissa said, nestling into me, "I wanted you to fuck me. I wanted you to lay me down on a pile of dirty clothes and fuck me hard. I wanted it so bad. I was so angry at you, and I was so sore from the spanking, but my pussy was dripping wet. I wanted you so bad."

"Now we get to do a lot more of that," I said, "but not right now." We showered together, but my knees were bruised from fucking on the floor and my back was sore, so we didn't do much more in the shower than a little caressing and kissing. We decided to get something to eat, so we dressed and left.

At the restaurant, Melissa leaned over to me and whispered. "I see the way people are looking at you, taking a girl half your age to dinner." Melissa offered a conspiratorial smile. "The women look at you with scorn and the men look at you with jealousy. If they knew I was your daughter, though, they would feel bad for making assumptions." She snickered. "But if they knew I was your daughter and you were fucking me, they would all lose their minds."

I smiled at her and said, "You have this uncanny knack for getting me hard just by talking to me. Now I have to sit here for a few minutes before we can leave."

Two days later, I came by the house in the morning when Melissa was in school and Gabriella was at work. A friend came by with a trailer and helped me load the bed, some furniture, and two suitcases and three boxes Melissa had set out in her room for me to take to our new apartment.

It was still sparse, but we had a sofa, a dining room table, a couple chairs, and a bed to share. Melissa was true to her word about how little she would bring. All of her clothes that she brought fit in her half of the closet.

I was tired from all of the moving, unpacking, and settling in, so I took a break, laying on the bed. When Melissa got home from school and saw me laying there, she snuggled with me. "I saw where they have late enrollment at the community college," she said. "I decided to enroll. I want you to be proud of me."

"That's great news," I said. "I am so proud of you."

"Even when I'm naughty?"

"Especially when you're naughty."

She got up from the bed, unbuttoned her blouse, removed it, then held it out, ceremoniously dropping it in the middle of the floor. "I've been bad, Daddy. You need to punish your little girl." She removed her bra and tossed it in another direction. "Oops, there I go again." She flung her blue jeans toward the dinning room table, then tossed her panties toward me. I took them and brought them to my nose, smelling my daughter, inhaling her essence.

Her panties were red and silky and oh so sexy. I unzipped my pants, sliding them and my silky boxers down, then I rubbed her silky underwear over my cock. I tossed my underwear to her. She likewise sniffed them, then rubbed them over her pussy.

I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her across me on the bed. "Come here, you naughty girl. You need to be punished." I started spanking her bare bottom, softly at first, then with more and more vigor. When her ass cheeks turned red and I could see imprints of my fingers on her, I started caressing her.

"You seem to like that," I said.

"I do, Daddy. I like it. A lot."

She sat up and looked at me with a devious smile. Reaching down, she started stroking me, and then slowly, she lowered her mouth to my cock. She swirled her tongue around the tip, tasting my pre-cum, and said "I like this too," and then she filled her mouth with my hard cock. Looking up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes, she bobbed her head up and down. When she had my cock good and wet, she straddled my waist and lowered herself onto my hard shaft. "I like this too, Daddy." She took my cock all the way in and started grinding away, up and down and side to side, squirming and stroking. Her inexperience showed, but I didn't mind. I was fucking my daughter and that was good enough for me.

We looked into each other's eyes as she rode me and I told her how much I enjoyed being inside her tight, wet pussy. I came deeply, we rested, and then I climbed on top of her and started fucking her again. She came quickly, and then I came again too. I rested on my elbows, my hard cock still inside, looking in my daughter's eyes, the appreciative way she was looking at her father.

After I caught my breath, I got up, took her hand and led her to the shower. She lathered me up and I lathered her. Coming up behind her, my cock still semihard, I rubbed it against her butt cheek.

My daughter took my hand and lowered it to her pussy. She gently guided my hand as it gently massaged her pussy. She turned and whispered in my ear, "This pussy belongs to you, Daddy. This pussy is all yours, any time you want it."

"I love your pussy," I said, "and I love you too. Thank you for taking care of your Daddy."

We stood there a few moments longer, savoring the sensation of the hot water streaming over out bodies. Savoring the touch of our bodies coming together.