Dad and Daughter Home Alone

Story Info
Mom goes out of town leaving daddy home with his little girl.
1.5k words
4.29
233.8k
183

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I'll be back on Tuesday, I'll text you the number for the hotel. Have a good weekend" Kiera kissed Jeff then rushed out the door for her business trip. His daughter, Danielle who had just turned 18 last month, had just left for school so he had the house to himself for the whole day. It had admittedly been quite a while since he'd had sex with his wife busy schedule, so he took advantage of the empty house. He scrolled through porn hub trying to find something good, and came across a few step daughter videos. He could never watch those with his wife around since she usually watched with him, but she wasn't here to stop him. There was one titled 'Stepdaughter's Birthday Gift' he unzipped his pants and settled on the couch.

------

The girl was wearing a tiny pink top and a short little white skirt that showed the bottom of her ass. She had long, brown hair and blue eyes that resembled his own 18 year old daughter. She was blowing out her candles and jumping up and down, her tits bouncing as she did. Her step father was watching her and sweating. His hair was also brown and he wore a white wife beater with the words 'Ex - marine' printed on the front. He said, "Hey, its time for your present" and lead her to the cough. He held her present in his lap and when she opened it she found his hard cock in the box.

"Oh stepdad! How'd you know that's just what i wanted for my birthday?" She giggled and started sucking his cock. The girl looked so much like Danielle, Jeff couldn't help but think of his daughter as he stroked his cock. Suddenly he found himself masturbating to the thought of his daughter sucking his cock and not the porn anymore. Disgusted with himself, her turned off the video and zipped up his pants. He tried to get those thought out of his head and started cleaning up around the house.

------

Danielle came home from school around 3:00. She was wearing a black long sleeve top over her 32 B breasts, jeans that hugged her curves, and had her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. "Hey dad! Did mom make it to her hotel okay?"

"Yep, she called me and said the hotel was nice and she's nervous for her presentation tomorrow."

"Alright I'll call her later. What's for dinner? I'm starving!"

"Uh, well I can make us some sandwiches." He smiled sheepishly

Danielle sighed, "Let me go change and i'll take care of dinner" She hurried up the stairs and soon returned wearing a a pink crop top and white short shorts. The moment he saw her his mind when back to the porn that he had regrettably watched earlier that day. he shook those thoughts out of his head and followed his daughter into the kitchen.

"What can I do to help?"

"How about you make the salad, for me." The kitchen was quite small so they kept bumping into each other as they made their meal. His daughter stood over the stove stirring the pot of sauce she was making as he tossed the salad, he had a perfect view of her ass. His mind wandered to what her ass looked like and felt like.

"Almost done!" Her voice pulled him out of his daze. "Hope you're hungry, I made a little bit too much spaghetti" She smiled at her father.

After dinner, they moved to the living room for their weekly movie night. It was Jeff's turn to pick, he knew that his daughter would cuddle up to him if he picked a horror movie so that's exactly what he did. And he picked one he knew had a graphic sex scene in it.

"Prepare to be terrified!" He teased

"Aww no you know i hate scary movies!" She whined

"I know but this one is really good! Plus I'll be right here to protect you" He winked

She smiled at him and giggled. "You better be..."

She had crawled on to the couch and pulled a blanket over them. As the movie went on Danielle cuddled closer and closer to her father and buried her face in his chest at the really scary parts. He could feel his cock stiffening and hoped that she wouldn't notice. Soon the scene that he had been waiting for was on. The two main characters were finally getting it on and you could see pretty much everything. "Oh man, I forgot about this scene, sorry" He lied "Do you want me to skip it?"

"Come on dad, I'm 18 now. I'm an adult. I can watch a little sex scene" She snuggled closer to her father "Plus it's kinda hot, don't you think," she said playfully.

"Ya sure" Jeff wasn't expecting this reaction from his daughter. On the screen, the girls tits bounced as he fucked her and she moaned in ecstasy.

"Watching this with you is getting me so horny" his little girl moved closer still so her ass was in his crotch. "Oh daddy, seems like you agree with me" She reached her hand back to feel his cock through his jeans.

His hand that had been holding her around her waist started to rub her stomach. His hot breath on her neck "To be honest its not just the movie that's got me this hard" he whispered.

His hand moved from her stomach to her thigh and softly slid underneath the hem of her shorts. The girl began to moan at his touch.

"I need to know what it feels like" his hand inched up a little bit higher. His fingers now brushing the silkiness of her damp panties.

"Please daddy" Danielle begged "I want you so bad."

Her daddy slid his hand under the elastic band of her panties and his fingers grazed her clit.

"You like that, baby girl? You like daddy's fingers on your pussy?"

His daughter groaned as her body shuddered at his touch. He gently rubbed her clit with his fingers. "Oh, daddy, your hands are driving me wild!" she unzipped his pants and reached into his boxers feeling his bare cock for the first time. She started to pump his cock as her daddy worked her bottoms off. Her pussy was so hot and wet. Jeff was in ecstasy watching his little girl squirm in pleasure.

"You gonna fuck me daddy?" she asked.

"I'm gonna fuck your wet little pussy. But first, I want you to cum for me."

He got out from behind and laid her on her back. He spread her legs open and lowered his head to her soaked cunt. He started licking her lips all over and working his tongue in her wet hole. After teasing her for several minutes he finally plunged his tongue deep inside her. She reached up and grabbed his hair. his tongue found her clit and started massaging it. She squealed out in pleasure and held his head to her pussy as she had a powerful orgasm. Her pussy juices coated his tongue and he sucked her juices greedily. She tasted so good and he lapped it up like a starving man.

"I'm so close to cumming again! Fuck! I'm gonna cum all over your face!" she screamed. Jeff stuck his tongue out and licked her sweet pussy from her swollen clit to her asshole. She squealed out in pleasure as she came all over his tongue. After the second climax was over, her body was limp.

He came up to kiss her so she could taste herself on his mouth. "Are you ready for daddy's cock not baby?"

"Yes, daddy. Please fuck me, please!"

Jeff's cock slid into her wet pussy.

He started slowly, savoring every inch of her pussy. He could feel her walls squeezing him as he pushed in. He loved that feeling. He started thrusting in and out of her tight cunt. Her breasts pressed against his chest. Jeff reached up and pinched her nipples and pulled on them. He let go of her nipples and grabbed onto her thighs to hold her legs up in the air. He started fucking her with a ferocity that surprised him, but thrilled him. He grabbed onto her butt cheeks and began to pound her pussy harder and faster. Danielle's cries of pleasure echoed throughout the house. He could feel his balls tingling. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. His pace quickened as her pussy clenched down on his cock. He felt his cock swell in her tight pussy. He let out a groan and grunted as his balls exploded in her hot depths. His cum splattered her insides, filling her pussy.

"Shit baby, your pussy is amazing. I can't get enough of it" he groaned.

"I love you daddy" she answered.

His cock slipped from her pussy. "We should get you cleaned up," he said as he stood up. He turned her over and kissed her on the lips. "I'll throw these in the wash, you go take a shower."

"Okay daddy" Danielle answered. "Maybe you can join me in there for round two." She giggled as she ran up the stairs.