Daughter Finds My Literotica Incest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss Andrea!", I replied, as I knew by then it was better to be obedient.

This adventure was going to be a lot of fun and I couldn't help thinking that the story we would be able to write should be wonderful. I took off my shirt and placed it on a chair by the door. I kicked my shoes off and put them under the chair. I was sure that Andrea was the kind of lady who didn't take too kindly to messy slaves. Unbuttoning my trousers, I let them fall, revealing a very hard penis sticking right out in front of me. I folded the trousers up, took my socks off, popped them in my shoes and got to work carrying the dishes and cutlery into the kitchen.

Once the table was clean Andrea ordered her daughter to remove the black apron and to lay on her back in the middle of the table, and to spread her legs wide.

Andrea then told me to sit at the table and to watch Lucy play with her pussy but I was not allowed to touch, only to get very close and smell her. Lucy complied with her mother's orders and laid on the table. She parted her smooth, young legs wide so that her feet were in the corners of the table and started to play with her pussy.

She started by rubbing her clitoris every so gently, teasing herself, then running a finger up and down between her gorgeous pussy lips.

I was looking at this sight intently, she was shaved or possibly even waxed, as I could see no stubble or stray hairs, with cute butterfly type soft pink cunt lips. She was already very wet and her juices were dripping out of her. She seemed to have a very tight pussy. I got as close as I dared to her crotch when I was awakened from what seemed like a dream by Andrea reminding me not to touch. I was able to smell such a sweet aroma from Lucy's pussy.

Andrea then pulled Kristina up by pulling on her long blonde hair and said, "Kiss me, bitch!"

I saw Kristina smile at being called a bitch, I wondered if maybe she liked a bit of name calling and watched intently as she placed her lips on her new Mistress's lips, their tongues immediately starting to chase each other. I saw Andrea's hand on my daughter's by now very wet pussy, one of her fingers penetrating into Kristina's pussy. Miss Andrea then removed her hand, looked at the glistening finger very erotically and had Lucy lick it clean.

She then told Lucy to keep entertaining me still without any touching while she was going to get Kristina ready for the next step. Andrea led Kristina to the bedroom by pulling on the front of the tight black leather harness and closed the door behind them.

Lucy kept masturbating by rubbing her finger around her hard little clitoris whilst looking me straight in the eyes. While I was thinking it had been a long time since any woman gave me such a hard on without touching my cock, she said, "You can't touch me as ordered, but she never said I couldn't touch you. Bring that hard cock over here to my mouth please." I did as I was told, placing the head of my very hard cock on her lips and she started to slowly suck me. She brought me very close to an orgasm and then suddenly stopped, leaving me with a faint case of blue balls, then she took her fingers from deep in her cunt and ordered me to suck them clean.

Her cum tasted creamy and sweet, I wished I could have been able to suck her pussy and bring her to a climax, but we had been forbidden by the Mistress of the house. All this time, probably about twenty minutes, I desperately wanted to know what was going on in that bedroom.

I only found out what happened when we got home and Kristina told me everything. She's always wanted to write part of one of my stories, so I will let her tell you want happened.

"Miss Andrea led me into her bedroom, which was beautifully decorated, all-in soft pastel shades, not at all what I expected for a dungeon. I could see a laptop on a table and it seemed to have a picture of the dining room table. I could see Lucy and my Daddy.

"I was following Miss Andrea as closely as I could, trying to see the picture on the screen, while she dragged me along by one of the straps of the harness that Lucy had fastened on me. Lucy was such a beautiful girl, I had never really thought I might be bi before, but I could certainly get very hot thinking about Lucy and Miss Andrea.

"When she closed the door behind us, she ordered me to kneel at her feet. I was a bit clumsy as I still had my hands tied behind my back, but I tried my best. She told me to bow my head and look at her feet again. I so wanted to kiss them, but I thought that unless she gave permission, it would be better if I stayed as she had ordered me.

"She grabbed hold of my ponytail, told me to get on all fours and follow her. Miss Andrea led me to the corner of the room, where she forced my head down and my ass up in the air and told me I had to stay there until she called me.

"I could hear her moving about and it sounded like she was getting things ready for the next bit of my amazing adventure. I'm sure I could hear things being taken out of drawers, and the soft click of cupboards closing. After what seemed like forever, but I'm sure it was no longer than a couple of minutes, she ordered me to turn round. She had set up this swing from a big hook fixed into the ceiling, it had a black leather seat, and stirrups hanging from the hook as well, all fixed with bright pink ropes.

"She motioned for me to sit on the seat part, but I couldn't really do that with my hands tied. I tried, but I kept sliding off, so laughing, she undid the buckles and helped me up. She fastened a wide leather strap over my tummy, and put my feet into the stirrups, where she locked them in place with the little straps. Next were my now free wrists. She put them into little hoops on two of the ropes, and pulled the strings tight, so there was no way I could free myself.

"I looked up and my beautiful new Mistress was stood holding a red ball gag. "Open Wide", she said, so I opened my mouth as wide as I could. It still was a bit of a squeeze, but eventually it went behind my teeth and Miss Andrea locked it behind my head.

""Now we can have a little bit of fun before I let the others in", she said to me, smiling, and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. Miss Andrea turned away and I couldn't see what she was doing properly. When she came back into view, she was wearing a huge purple strap on dildo that must have been at least 9 inches long and so fat! Fortunately, my pussy was so wet, I wasn't too worried, but I'd never had a cock that size in me before, it was even bigger than my Daddy's, and that's quite big.

"Moving towards me, she put the head of the dildo at the opening to my pussy and started to push gently, this made me start to swing a little. As I swung back, she moved forward and the rubber cock went right inside me!

It did feel good, she was almost standing still while I bounced forwards and impaled myself on the huge purple beast.

""Don't you dare cum, I forbid you to orgasm without permission, do you understand slut?" she asked me.

""mmmmphhh", I replied, nodding my head in agreement.

"Miss Andrea was giggling by now at my attempt to answer, but carried on fucking me, harder and harder. After a couple of minutes of this, she must have been able to sense I was about to cum, because she just pulled away and turned round, leaving me swinging gently.

""Ok that's enough fun for you now my little bitch, Mommy will let you cum later." Miss Andrea unfastened her dildo and laid the harness on a chair.

""Mommy?", had I heard her correctly, that would be so wonderful, having two mommies would be fantastic. My other mommy is so beautiful and sexy, but she never really seems interested in me when I have tried to flirt with her before. I do wish she would join in my games with Daddy, but we can't say anything in case we get in trouble.

"Before she went to let the others in, she walked away for a few seconds and came back with a pink butt plug. She put some lube on it and pushed gently at my asshole. It slid in quite easily, but I hadn't realised it was an inflatable one! She pumped it up a few times and I could feel it stretching my bottom quite wide. I loved the feeling though; it was turning me on even more. I thought I would have to ask Daddy to buy me one!"

"Next, I heard the door open and Miss Andrea was talking to Daddy and Lucy."

I'll take up the story again now. Finally, the door opened and Andrea said, "Well, my new submissive, I was watching you two via my camera and Lucy interpreted my order properly. She is so well trained, now please join us."

As we got into the room, I saw Kristina tied into a swing above the big bed, fully spread eagled with a ball gag in her mouth. She looked up at me and I waved at her to see if she was ok. My naked daughter winked and breathed heavily and I was sure I could see a small smile either side of the gag. I felt better then knowing she was ok. Her pussy did look very wet, I was wondering what had been going on in there.

Andrea ordered me to sit on the couch and watch. She then ordered Lucy to go and lick Kristina's soaking pussy, which had actually dripped on to the carpet and left a small stain.

While Lucy was busy licking Kristina's pussy, Andrea got a short riding crop out of a small wardrobe and began lightly whipping the ass of both girls in turn. It seemed to me like she was hitting Lucy harder than Kristina, this made me realise that she must have been a very experienced dominatrix.

Andrea then stopped briefly and asked Kristina if what she was doing felt good. Kristina nodded her head vigorously, leaving all of us in no doubt that it was most definitely ok!

"Here are the ground rules. This is supposed to be fun for all of us, including the ones on the end of my whip," Andrea said, smiling. "And if you do not like something, all you have to do is say the code word "RED" or wave for me to get the ball out of your mouth to say the word. If you say "NO", or "STOP", or scream, cry or anything else, I will not be listening. Is that understood all of you?"

We all answered "Yes!" very quickly and enthusiastically. I watched in rapture as Andrea began to undress for the first time. She was wearing seamed black nylon stockings, held up by a six-strap leather garter belt and a leather bra that was more a collection of straps than a real bra, just holding her breasts in place.

Andrea really is such a beautiful woman with long blonde hair and firm breasts that I would estimate at probably 36C, topped with beautiful areolae and small but pointy nipples. Her make up had been done to perfection, highlighting her features and the deep red lipstick was such a turn on.

While Andrea was disrobing, Lucy was still eating Kristina's pussy. Without warning, Andrea pulled Lucy back by grabbing her long hair and said, "Come here bitch and kiss your mom, and it had better be a passionate one."

The young girl leaned up to kiss her sexy incestuous mother and Andrea made sure we could see just how they were at it. She then started to pinch and pull at her daughter's nipples. She broke the kiss and told Lucy to get a pair of nipple clips and put them on herself. Also, she was instructed to get another set and attach them to my beautiful bound daughter.

Lucy put her clamps on, quite tightly I thought. She then clipped a couple of chains to her collar, so that the collar that held her nipples up on her beautifully perky breasts. She then took another set of clamps and started to put them on Kristina. She told Kristina that she would tighten them slowly and for her to wave when they were as tight as Kristina could stand.

While all this was going on, Andrea had started whipping the girls' asses once more, but it did seem like she was hitting Kristina a little harder than before. When Lucy had finished with the nipple clamps, Andrea put the crop down, lowered the swing so that Kristina was lying on the bed and ordered Lucy to get up on the bed remove Kristina's gag and sit over Kristina face, and make her suck her clit. Like a good slave, Lucy did exactly as she was told.

As I was watching the sexy scenes in front of me, I was absent mindedly playing with myself. Andrea looked sternly at me and said rather loudly, "YOU DO NOT CUM UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD TO!" and picking the crop up again, she whipped my very hard dick.

Andrea got a big strap on dildo from a chair in the corner, I hadn't noticed it before but it did seem to glisten as if it had been freshly used. She stepped into it and did up the straps, buckling them quite tightly.

She then climbed on the bed, kneeling between my daughter's legs and started to fuck Kristina with it quite roughly. Kristina was now breathing heavily and thrusting her pelvis up like crazy. My next order from our beautiful stunning Mistress was to get up and to play with my daughter's clitoris. Without hesitation, I complied. I like to think I can be an obedient slave at times.

Kristina was going crazy; Lucy was sat on her face pinning her down as she was about to cum. "Mistress Andrea! Can I cum on her face, please?"

Andrea answered affirmatively and said, "Kristina you can also cum anytime you are ready!", on hearing those words my daughter started to shake violently in a way I hadn't seen before. She was sucking Lucy's clit as if her life depended on it and getting fucked hard by that dildo and with my finger on her clit it was all too much.

After they came down from their orgasms, Andrea told Lucy to untie Kristina. Once she was free of all the straps, Kristina was ordered to come and suck her Mistress's pussy.

She also told Lucy to let her obedient male slave fuck her tight pussy until he is ready to cum but he was only to cum on her breasts in order for Kristina to clean it off. She was talking about me as if I wasn't there, this I found to be quite a turn on. It had been a while since I had been properly submissive to anyone, but I was beginning to remember how much I had enjoyed it.

Lucy got on her back and spread her legs open, I climbed up into position and started to penetrate her. Her cunt was so tight, and she knew how to milk me using her pelvic muscles, I was in danger of cumming much too soon. I had to slow down until I was fully inside of her. Then I started to pump her more and more, but sadly, it I couldn't last and I had to pull out. I shot loads and loads of cum on to Lucy's breast and face.

As I rolled over to lie next to Lucy, I was able to see that Andrea was pulling my daughter's face to her pussy and she was shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm took hold of her body.

When Andrea had recovered from what looked like multiple orgasms, she ordered Kristina to lick the cum from her daughter's breasts and face but not to swallow it. As she was cleaning Lucy, I heard Miss Andrea order me to fuck my daughter from behind very slowly. "I want to see your cock inside your daughter. Kristina, you and Lucy will share the cum and swap it between you but you are not to swallow, I want to swallow it later."

I did as I was told, pushing my hardening cock into Kristina, my daughter, slowly, building up the speed, until I was suddenly ordered to stop by my new Mistress.

As I pulled out and stood up, my cock swinging in front of me, the two girls were kissing, deep passionate kisses, with my cum passing between their young mouths. Andrea came over to join them, and while in a three-way kiss she took all the cum, and with a wide smile on her face, she swallowed it, licking her lips afterwards.

Andrea looked over at my cock, and said, "Mmmmm, we can't have that going to waste now, can we? Get over here slave and finish off in me! But don't you dare cum first!"

I managed to bring her to another multiple orgasm by thrusting hard and fast while I rubbed on her very sensitive clit, while she was cumming, I shot a second load of the day into her, albeit much smaller than the one I had decorated Lucy with earlier.

Andrea told me to get up, go and shower and dress, and help myself to a bottle of wine in the fridge.

She led the girls off to the bathroom, telling them it was time for a Jacuzzi. I felt a little excluded again, and so jealous of Kristina that she would get to enjoy Miss Andrea again. I really did hope that we would be able to do this again!

I'll let Kristina tell the story of the time in the Jacuzzi.

"Miss Andrea took me and Lucy by the hand and led us into her huge bathroom, it was truly amazing! A huge bath in the middle of the room, two separate wash basins and a massive Jacuzzi in one corner, easily big enough for four people to sit in.

"She ordered Lucy and I to stay standing in the middle of the room, while she climbed into the tub. "Now my beautiful daughter slaves, entertain your mommy with a show." said my new mommy. I really could get used to having two mommies. I wondered if Andrea and my mom Chrissy would ever meet, and what would happen if they did. As far as I knew, my real mom was fairly straight sexually, but hey, who knows, after all, she probably thinks my dad is boring in bed.

"Lucy walked up close to me and began to tease my lips with hers, gentle touches, tiny flicks of the tongue. I tried to respond, but it was clear to me that she wanted to be in charge here, at least for now. Her hands snaked behind me, resting on my bottom cheeks, which she slowly began to pull apart, stretching my asshole open.

"Her tongue then dived straight into my mouth, hard and rough, hardly letting me breath, while I felt a finger heading for my bum hole. She pushed it inside me, wiggling it about, making me feel a little wobbly, so I threw my arms around her and pulled her even closer, our boobs flattening between us.

"As she reamed my anus, I put my hands on her bum trying to return the favour, only to find that at some point she had managed to get a big rubber plug inside her! I started to pull it out but Miss Andrea stopped me, "No, that stays there for now, you leave it alone" she said as she got out of the tub. She bent down to get a smaller black rubber plug out of a cupboard, really, did she have sex toys in every room of the house? The answer I found out later was yes, and in the car, and in her handbag.

"Walking over to us, she knelt behind me and pushed the plug into my bottom as Lucy held me wide open, or at least as wide open as I could ever remember being. I really would have to get Daddy to buy me some anal toys, I think it's my new favourite thing. Apart from being whipped, and kissing a girl, and eating girl pussy, and...

Once it was in, Miss Andrea told us to get in the Jacuzzi with her. We slipped under the water and sat either side of her. For what seemed like ages, we kissed each other, hands were all over each other's bodies, I had fingers in me, I had my fingers in Miss Andrea and Lucy, and that butt plug made me squirm every time it was touched. At one point I had Miss Andrea and Lucy each sucking one of my nipples, that was heavenly.

Eventually my new mommy decided that it was time for us to finish. I had such a good time, and yet in all that time, none of us had actually orgasmed. My body was buzzing, I was on edge and ready to burst. I begged Miss Andrea to be allowed to cum, but I was denied.

""You are forbidden from cumming unless you are in the presence of one of your parents. And that from now on includes me. I will send Lucy to sleep over at yours and we will see whether your other mommy can resist her charms."

"I was so excited at my mom being involved, but still, I was sceptical that she would want to become involved in incest. I resolved to flirt a bit more with her, wear more revealing clothing and see how far I could push things."

When they came back after about an hour, Kristina came to see me and gave me such a huge kiss. She said this had been such a wonderful experience, especially the Jacuzzi. She asked if we could do it again and if she could invite Lucy to our home for a sleepover. Of course, I agreed, even if I didn't think there would be much sleeping going on.