Daughter Finds My Literotica Incest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy sat on the other side of me and whispered in my ear that next time she would try to make me the centre of attention. Andrea motioned for me to come and see her. She took my hand and led me back up to the bedroom, gave me a long deep French kiss and said, "I think we will have so much fun in the future! I wanted to let you know that your daughter loves you very much, and she is so happy that you are helping her learn. She asked me if we could spend an evening pleasuring you, to which I definitely agreed."

She continued, "I am going to ensure we make you the centre of attention next time. My daughter is willing to be your sub when she visits your home. Anything you want her to do she will do without question; she is well trained. Kristina is going to tell your wife that she is bisexual and that Lucy is her girlfriend."

"You must be aware though, that Lucy is a terrible flirt and will no doubt try to make moves on your wife. I hope you are ready for the consequences."