Daughter Follows Mommy's Advice Ch. 01

Story Info
A Black cutie seduces her White daddy with her mom's advice!
7.6k words
4.6
59.4k
151

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Cutie Seduces Her White Daddy

Shanice Sampson

I was so behind now. Two girls in the Daddy's Good Girls Club had gotten bred by their daddies. Two of them out of five of us. I was about to be left in the bottom percentile if I didn't make my move on my sexy daddy.

He was such a handsome man. A silver fox who had a decade on my mother. He still looked so good. Fit and strong with those wings of gray hair streaking through his brown hair. He wore glasses, but those just made him distinguished. Intelligent. He was a hunky teacher.

That was how my father and mother met. He had been her teacher. They had an illicit affair that resulted in me. I loved that so much. They married, of course, and didn't often tell anyone how she had enjoyed an older man.

Eighteen. Twelfth grade. My age.

I needed to know all of mom's moves. I wanted him so much. I couldn't think of anything else as I stared at my face in the mirror. I had mocha-brown skin, a swirl of momma's chocolate and daddy's vanilla. I was their little interracial miracle. My round boobs were nice and quivering with dark nipples. I had a thick bush that hid my pussy lips. I turned and jiggled my booty in the mirror. I had my mother's ass.

I ran a comb through my black hair. It was straight like Daddy's. Finer. Momma paid good money at the salon to straighten her hair and put in her extensions. I had delicious hair. I let it fall down my back.

I needed my momma's advice. She knew the secret of seducing daddy. She had done it at eighteen. Don't think for a moment that Daddy was the predator. Oh, no, Mom was a huntress who had pounced on her gorgeous teacher. I would do the same with my hunky daddy.

I pulled on a bra, panties, a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. I headed downstairs to get the 411 for Momma. I found her in the kitchen cleaning up after Sunday morning breakfast. Dad was out mowing the lawn like a good husband and father. The growl of it filled the house as I skipped up to her.

"What?" she asked, suspicion in her eyes. She had rich, ebony skin and a curvy figure she showed off with her tight-fitting jeans and her belly shirt. Her flat stomach was impressive. She was twice my age, after all. Young and hot at thirty-seven. "You have that gleam in your eyes, Shanice."

"I just wanna know how you did it, Momma," I said, leaning against the counter. "How you seduced Daddy and made him yours. All the naughty deets."

"You do, huh?" she asked, flitting her eyes up and down me. Was she lingering on my perky breasts? They were blossoming nicely. "You got a hot teacher you want to seduce?"

I nodded, hoping that being bold and honest would score me major brownie points with Mom. I mean, she seduced her teacher at my age. She couldn't be mad because I wanted to do the same thing. I'd just keep out the small detail that it was Daddy I wanted.

No need to make her worried I was trying to steal him. I wasn't. I was more than willing to share. She was my momma. I just wanted to get the same loving that she got. Daddy was a passionate man. He was a virile stud. I heard them. A lot.

"Well, you are my little girl," she said, turning off the sink. She wiped her hands off with a washcloth. She motioned me to the kitchen table.

I hurried over as she filled the electric kettle. She started that going as I pulled up a seat at the kitchen table, waiting for her to brew the tea. She liked to talk over tea. I sat there, waiting while she kept wiping down the counters, shaking her head.

I kicked my legs beneath the table, squirming. I just wanted this to be perfect. It would be perfect with Daddy. He would make me into a woman and into a mommy. I would have my daddy's baby before Tamara or Rosalita could pull it off.

The electric kettle rumbled. It shook then the switch clicked off. Steam rose from the spout. Mom dropped in two tea bags into two mugs and filled them up with hot water. Instantly, the relaxing scent of chamomile and peppermint filled the air. She brought the cups to us.

"Okay, okay," she said. "First, it's all about how you dress." She glanced at me. "You got to look sexier. No more jeans. I'm talking short skirts. The ones where you just might flash some ass when you bend over."

"I'll get in trouble if I wear them that short," I said.

She arched her eyebrow at me. "You don't know how to roll the waistband of your skirt to make them shorter? Do it before you go and flirt with him. Bend over a lot. And wear thongs. It'll be hotter."

"Thongs," I said, nodding. "So you shaved your woohoo."

"My pussy, yes," she said. "I still do. If your teacher's into schoolgirls, he'll appreciate the bald look. So shave that muff."

"Okay," I said, my cheeks burning.

"Sit in the front row and spread your legs a lot. Let him see that thin strip of cloth hugging your tight slit." She leaned in. "Maybe pull it aside and flash him an eyeful of pussy."

"Flash my... my pussy." It was so weird saying that word in front of Momma.

"And don't stammer saying pussy or cunt. You're gonna want to say those words to him. This is going to take some time." She smiled. "If you can find an excuse to stay after class, that's the best. That's how I did it. I just kept bending over until he lost control and took my cherry." She sipped at her tea, this fond look on her face. "That's the afternoon we made you."

I flashed her a big smile. "Thanks, Momma! That's just what I needed to hear!"

"Have fun with your teacher," she said. "I hope it goes as well for you as it did for me."

I knew it would. How could it not when we were talking about the same man?

* * *

Monday was usually the worst day. The weekend was over. I was back at school. But not this Monday I was ready to put Momma's advice into practice. I would begin my seduction of Daddy. I had to stop being a scaredy cat. I would not be the last girl in the club to be bred. Not even the second to last.

I had shaved my pussy last night. Momma knew exactly why I was in the bathroom for so long. She even whispered to me some advice through the door. She was the best. I just wished I could tell her that I was going for Daddy. To reassure her I wasn't trying to steal him.

I just wanted to be fully loved by him the way a daughter should be.

I had on my new thong. I had made a trip to the mall Sunday afternoon with Momma. She helped me find some new thongs, and matching bras, along with some cute skirts that I could easily roll up so that they would be super short.

When I was heading out the door to go to school, she whispered, "Good luck."

"Thanks, Momma."

Even though Daddy taught at my high school, I didn't ride in with him. He went in early and often had to stay late. Grading papers or advising one of the student clubs or meetings kept him there far later than I wanted to be at school.

Which was good, since I was so nervous. I buzzed all day at school. I rubbed my hands over my skirt, my heart racing all the time. I was in a flutter. My newly shaved pussy felt so weird. My thong hugged my pussy lips. It was so strange feeling the cloth rubbing on my naught bits.

It made me feel all tingly. Just all squirmy. It was a weird feeling I wasn't quite sure how to describe it. I rubbed my hands up and down my thighs while I sat at my desk. This was all so nerve-wracking.

Worse, I didn't have a single class with Daddy. The school wouldn't put me in his class because there would be conflicts of interest. So I couldn't sit in the front row and flash my pussy at him. I had to wait until after school.

When we would be alone.

That was for the best.

The school day dragged and dragged. I saw my friends, of course. Both Aubrey and Candy were so smug now that they had been bred and kept staring at the other three of us. I didn't want to talk to my friends because they were all competing to get their daddies' cocks in them first.

It was so strange. I just wanted to have all that cum flooding my pussy. To lose my cherry.

I hoped it would be today, but it could take weeks of wearing daddy down with my hot body. No doing it at home. Mom was almost always at home. She wrote books and did editing, so she had her own little office. She did her shopping and errands during school hours.

So she almost always was puttering about at home. Often canoodling with Daddy. They could end up fucking anywhere in the house. I had caught them in the living room, the dining room, even once on my swing set when I had come home early from a friend's.

Just Mom swinging on it as Daddy fucked her. That could be me.

I wanted that to be me.

That would be me.

Finally, the last bell rang. Daddy didn't have any clubs to advise on Mondays. So this was the perfect chance to drop in on Daddy and begin operation flirting. I lingered for a bit, letting the school empty before I raced to the nearest girls' bathroom to his classroom.

I popped inside and rolled up the purple skirt I wore. Mom and I had determined that two roles made it so my ass would peek out when I fully bent over. We had experimented with all the skirts in the changing room to figure out the best way to do it.

She was such an awesome momma.

I stood in the bathroom stall, trembling. This was it. It was time to do it, but I was so scared. What if Daddy was just repulsed? What if he wasn't like Aubrey's and Candy's daddies and didn't want anything to do with me? What if he wouldn't cheat on Momma?

My stomach roiled like I had a silverfish spawner in me. I rubbed at my stomach, hating the feeling and those disgusting bugs from Minecraft. I rubbed at my belly, trying to calm my nerves. I stepped out of the stall and stared at the mirror.

Then I turned around and bent over. I watched myself in the reflection over my shoulder. The purple skirt slid up and up my legs to expose the bottom of my butt-cheeks. I bent over more, the skirt now riding up to flash half my cute ass and...

Reveal that pink thong, contrasting so well with my mocha-brown skin, cupping my pussy folds and vanishing into my butt-crack. I could see the outlines of my vulva. I shuddered at how naughty I looked. A schoolgirl sexpot just begging for her daddy to fuck her.

I could do this.

I would do this.

I straightened and marched to the door before I lost my nerve. I headed down the hallway to his door. I reached for the handle when I heard something from inside. It was such a familiar sound. One I had heard many, many times from my parents' bedroom.

People were fucking in there.

I pressed my ear to the door and heard, "Yes, yes, yes, Mr. Sampson! Ooh, ooh, pound me! Fuck me so hard!"

That wasn't Momma. Daddy was fucking another student. She called him Mr. Sampson.

"That's it," he growled. "Yes, yes, you work that pussy. Stir that cunt around my dick."

I shuddered, my ear glued to the door as I savored the sounds of the schoolgirl moaning. That was so naughty of Daddy. Was this the first schoolgirl he'd fucked since he'd married Momma? Or had he always been fucking schoolgirls? Had he been cheating on Momma all these years? Was she even his first schoolgirl?

Or had she given him a taste for barely legal cunt.

I couldn't peel my ear from the door as I listened to the girl's gasps and moans. I didn't recognize her, but she sounded so throaty and passionate. And obviously White. It was in her tone of voice and the words she moaned.

"Mr. Sampson. Oh, yes, that's so good! Ooh, keep pounding me! I'm such a naughty, naughty girl!"

"Yes, you are," Daddy grunted as he fucked her hard. He was such a hunk. Such a virile hunk. Of course, other schoolgirls would want him.

My hips wiggled as my pussy grew so hot. So wet. I soaked my thong. I wanted to touch myself, but I was standing in the hallway. The empty hallway. I shuddered, my hand sliding down my stomach over the cute blouse I wore. My nipples throbbed in my thin bra. I reached my skirt.

I slipped beneath it. The slap of flesh on flesh echoed from in there. He was fucking her so hard. Just churning up her pussy. He must be driving that cock deep into her cunt. Just slamming to the hilt in her. She was gasping and moaning in such obvious delight.

That sounded so hot. So wild. I wanted to be in her place. I wanted to feel Daddy's cock slamming into my young cunt. My eighteen-year-old pussy burned as I shoved my thong to the side and rubbed at my naked flesh.

I stroked up and down my juicy pussy as Daddy grunted, "Shit, shit, take it! Take my dick!"

"I love your cock, Mr. Sampson!" the schoolgirl-slut cooed. "Do you love my tight, young cunt!"

"Yes!" he growled as he slammed hard into her snatch.

It was so hot to listen to. I rubbed my fingers up and down my cunt. I loved this heat sweeping through me. It was so wild as he fucked the whore hard. I heard his desk creaking. She must be bent over it. Her skirt flipped up.

She gasped and moaned louder and louder. How soon until she climaxed on his dick. Until she came like a whore on him. I wanted to hear her gasping and moaning with all that passion. I ached for her to milk his dick dry.

Daddy was such a wonderful man. He deserved all the pussy he could handle. Mine should be one of them.

"Oh, my God, I'm gonna cum, Mr. Sampson!" squealed the slut.

"You better," he grunted, his crotch smacking her ass. "Let me feel that pussy going wild. Goddamn, you are tight!"

"And you're so much bigger than my boyfriend. Oh, ye, yes, Mr. Sampson. Yes!" She squealed out in orgasmic rapture. I gasped, rubbing at my cunt as I listened to her cumming on my Daddy's big dick. That was so hot.

I rubbed at my clit, my entire body quivering. I wanted to climax imagining I was in that lucky girl's place. I heard Daddy groan. He was flooding her pussy with his cum. Right now, she was getting all that wonderful jizz that I wanted in my womb.

"Lucky," I whimpered.

"Shit," Daddy groaned as that hot, young twat milked his dick. She was making him feel so good. I was so jealous and yet so happy that she was taking care of Daddy while he was at school. He worked so hard. He deserved young pussy.

My pussy.

I kept rubbing at my clit, my orgasm building and building. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Right here in the hallway. I listed as the girl squealed in delight. Then she was panting. They had finished. That was so hot.

"Mr. Sampson," she moaned, sounding as satisfied as Momma. Of course, she was. Dad was a stud.

She let out a whimpering moan followed by the wet sound of smacking... lips. They were kissing. Ooh, that was hot. I quivered, wishing I was making out with daddy. I squirmed my hips from side to side, my fingers dancing over my bud.

I whimpered listening to Daddy make out with the girl. It made me quiver in delight. That was so hot to listen to. I quivered, my body trembling. I was so close to cumming. I just needed a little bit more before I came.

"You should get going," Daddy said. "Don't want anyone to be suspicious."

"Right, right," the girl said. "Don't want your wife to find out."

Dad chuckled as I rubbed my clit... Wait, they were done.

I gasped and ripped my hand out from beneath my skirt. I darted down the hallway to the girls' restroom. I ducked inside of it, pressing against the wall and trembling. The door opened a minute later. I heard a girl humming.

I crouched in the bathroom. What if she came in here to get cleaned up? No helping it now. She was at the entrance and... walking by. I shuddered, my entire body trembling. I had to know who it was. I ducked my head out.

It was Veronica. She was in my English class. I ducked my head back into the room, quivering. This was just such a naughty moment. I felt so wicked. I couldn't believe how much I was shaking. Daddy had just fucked another girl and...

I knew about it.

Seduction took a lot of time, but I had a secret. I didn't want to blackmail daddy, but... I could intimate if he didn't give me the same loving that he gave Victoria, Momma would find out. I would never, ever tattletale on Daddy, of course.

Even if he rejected me. I was a good girl.

But Daddy didn't need to know that, did he?

It was time to be bold. Time for Daddy to fuck me. To baste my womb in his baby batter. I needed to jump ahead of Rosalita and Tamara. Well, Rosalita. Tamara's dad was still overseas, the poor thing. But Rosalita could beat me.

I stepped out of the bathroom and marched to Daddy's classroom. I gripped the door and ripped it open. Daddy was sitting on the edge of his desk. He stepped up and turned around, his face flushed and his tie off. I loved how rumpled his shirt was.

"Shanice?" he gasped. "Uh, did you miss the bus?"

"Nope," I said as I marched to him. "I had to see you, but you were meeting with Veronica, went you?"

The flush paled from his face. "I... Well... You know, she's having trouble with her civics. You know how the law is."

"Right, right, it's so confusing," I said as I pranced up to him, my skirt swirling. He stared down at my mocha-brown legs and realized how short my skirt was. "I mean, some people might think that those gasps and moans were... something other than studying."

"I don't know what you thought you heard, honey," he said. "But I would never do anything with a student."

"Momma was a student," I purred. "Mmm, this is the same classroom, right? The same one where you taught her. The one where she dropped to her knees and sucked your dick, right?"

"Shanice!" he gasped as my hands attacked his belt. "What are you doing? I'm your father!"

"Mmm, don't want to be too loud, Daddy," I cooed as I opened his belt. "You don't know who might be listening at the door."

He glanced at it then back down at me. "Shanice! Stop this right now!"

"Or what?" I cooed and unfastened his gray slacks. "Mmm, Mom told me all about your weakness for schoolgirls. How she seduced you with short skirts and naughty thongs. I shaved my pussy just for you, Daddy. She thinks I'm seducing another teacher, but it's you I want."

"Shanice!" He shook his head. "That woman. Of course, she would teach you that."

I grinned at him. "But, I don't have to tease you." I drew down his zipper. "Oh, no, not when I know what you do with Veronica and... How many other girls is it, Daddy?"

"Shit," he breathed, his chest rising and falling. "It's all your mother's fault. I never would have, then she... And now..."

I opened his fly and smiled at the cock tenting his striped boxers. "Now, Daddy, don't shift the blame. Take responsibility for being such a hunk all the schoolgirls want you. Even your own daughter. Mmm, be proud of it. You could have said no, but you didn't want to. You could have stopped them from doing this."

I yanked down his boxers. His big dick popped out. He was so hard. I shuddered at his size. My eyes widened at the girth of him and he was still growing larger. I breathed in the sweet musk adorning him. That was Veronica.

"You're stronger than me, Daddy," I cooed. "If you didn't want me to do this..." I licked his cock, sliding up his shaft. The sweetness of another girl's cunt soaked my taste buds. I reached the tip and flicked over it.

He shuddered.

"Mmm, you could stop me," I purred. "You want your naughty, eighteen-year-old daughter to suck on your dick, don't you, Daddy? Your cock that taste like Veronica's pussy."

"Fuck," he breathed as I swallowed his dick.

I slid my lips over his cock. I quivered in delight as I finally had him in my mouth. This excitement swept over me. It was so wonderful to finally have his cock in my mouth. I suckled on him with force. I nursed on him with all that I had. He groaned as I did.

My tongue swirled around his cock. I danced about him, loving the way he throbbed in my mouth. That was a beautiful delight to enjoy. My tongue danced around his crown. I nursed on him. He groaned, his face twisting in delight.