Daughter Found My Wife's Dildo

Story Info
Daughter/Father dildo leads to sex.
3k words
4.13
113k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My very shy wife doesn't want to let me know when she uses her dildo. It's fine with me, but as a voyeur, I check if the dildo was used or moves. The problem is that my wife doesn't use it often 3 or 4 times a year at most. We have this game which satisfies my voyeuristic side where we leave notes and which feeds my imagination. The problem it has not been used for almost a year. Suddenly, I almost gave up and resigned myself to masturbating on any type of porn to feed my voyeuristic side.

One day I checked her dildo and saw that she was using it again and even better, because she used it and didn't clean it completely, which is a first. I decided to be a good pervert and lick the cum and enjoy my moments. So, I kept licking the dildo but to my surprise, it tasted so SWEEETTTTT, much more than usual. I told myself that she was really excited, so I decided to leave her a note as we did. The note said, "I know you use it and I agree with that, but please let me clean it and satisfy my voyeuristic side. Leave me a note if you wish! You taste so good!" By the way, She keeps the dildo in a velvet pocket in her dresser.

Later this week, I check again, and the dildo was used again but a little cleaner this time. She did not respond to my note which was strange. I cleaned it with my tongue and really enjoyed the taste on it. She was so sweeeeetttt, what happened to her, Wow! How sweet she has become. But remember because note is a game, we play all the time and I shouldn't tell my wife about it as this is the game we do not talk about just write notes.

I started to wonder if she was using it with another woman? Is she cheating? If so, I do not mind as long as she let me in by telling me what they did... so one day when I knew she was out of the house all day, I came home, I checked the dildo and it was used? Wait, the only person at home today was my daughter. She is an adult living at home, no boyfriend, she went through a very bad breakup and came back home. Can it be?

So, I change the note, or should I say that I added a line to the note to see what she would still do if it became neutral. The line I added to my note was: "I know now that you are using it and not responding, you better answer or it will be bad!" If she answered, I would recognize her handwriting. That evening at dinner, we were joking and my daughter said, "Dad! You still think I'm so sweet! And what if I am not!"

My answer was very simple: "Kristina, you will always be my sweet daughter, whatever you do or hide from us! That said, I will always know your secrets, that's what Dad does!"

We all laughed, but my daughter gave me that nasty look. After dinner we cleaned the table and it was my turn to do the dishes and Kristina to dry them. While I was working on the dishes, Kristina said to me: "Dad, I have to go to my room for a minute and I will come back."

"OK honey! I'm going to prepare the dishes!"

My wife left the kitchen and said, "Darling, I'm going out for this Tupperware party at Cindy's, then we'll all go out for a drink. See you later."

As I got ready and started washing the dishes, my daughter came back in pajamas and she had no underwear, and her perky chest showed so much. The tank top of her jammies had only a tiny strap and was very lose, so each time she leaned forward or made a movement I saw her breast, a delight for a voyeur like me to have a beautiful view. The pajama bottoms were in a very clear, almost transparent, loose fabric, which showed off her beautiful little round buttocks. At 5 ft 4 in and 110 lb, she is small.

While I was washing the dishes, she kept getting close and rubbing a little in a way that it was hard to know if she wanted more, teasing or just an accident. So, as I am playful, I threw her a little water, we did it often. She looked at me and said, "I'm going to take revenge and tickle you!"

At these words, she tickled me, but I turned around, I took her in my arms and I started to tickle her. My wife yelled at us on the way out, saying, "Do not to throw water everywhere!"

I told her, "Don't worry! Kristina will clean everything!"

My daughter looked at me and said, "Your sweet daughter will not do such things!"

War was going on at the sink and I was tickling her, she was screaming at me to stop and she threw me water. I held her in my arms and brought her to the sink and really threw a lot of water at her. So much so that her top was very wet and clung to her chest. The view was superb from a voyeur point of view. When I did, she looked at herself and turned to me and said, "Look what you have done, my top is wet and my pyjama bottom is wet too. You did it on purpose, didn't you!"

"Kristina! I did as I wanted to win, but I'm glad I did!"

"Dad, as you can see now, I'm going to have to change!"

"Naaaaa, no need it's too late, I saw you and frankly I like what I see, if you don't mind finishing the dishes now."

"Very well, anyway you will keep looking at me again, I have seen you watch several times before!"

"Well yes, I did, these are the things a man does you know!"

"Yes of course! A voyeur for sure!"

I could see that she was reading my notes and playing me. I wanted to venture further while mom was gone and see what her answer would be. It was there that I decided to confirm that it was she who used the dildo. I turned around and said, "Kristina! Are you the one who uses your mother's sex toys? And if so, does she know?"

"Dad! You didn't know it was me! Shit! I always thought you knew! Please don't tell mom!"

"Honey, I won't, but now that I know it will be another game! By the way, you taste soooooo gooooddd! No wonder I'm wasn't sure why mom tasted like that! And even worse, why she did not respond to my note!"

"Dad, don't tell mom and I'll let you taste the dildo all the time!"

"Honey, we've passed this level, you see, you're gorgeous, you taste super good and your nipples are so perky through your jammies, I think I'm going to have fun!"

At these words, I grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples. She looked at me in shock and said, "Daddy Nooooo! We can not."

"Kristina, I can stop, and I can tell mom that you use her toys, if you want!"

"No! Daddy, don't tell mom; she will be so upset that I used her dildo. It will be even worse when she finds out that you had a note and that I played it!"

"How angry will she be? but the real question is, why did you keep doing it and playing in the first place? You had to have fun and know that I tasted you on the toy thinking it was mom. surely you knew that I would find out at some point?"

"It was just a game Dad! It got me excited, but it was just in my head!"

"Okay Kristina, you played me, and it worked, but I also really like your taste and now knowing that it was you, it excites me more. Look at my pants, I got a damn hard on!"

At these words, she slowly turned to me and looked at my crotch, her mouth opened and she continued to look at my cock. So I approached her again and grabbed her hands, she kept looking at my crotch, but she let her hands lose, so I pulled her to my pants and put her hand on my crotch. She just grabbed my dick through my pants, blushed like they weren't tomorrows and she squeeze it. When she did, I grabbed those perky breasts again and started massaging them, this time she said nothing. With my hand, I slowly directed her face towards me. I leaned over and went to her ear and said in a low voice, "I really want to taste you!"

"Daddy, won't you tell mom?"

"No, I won't tell anyone!"

At these words, I grabbed these breasts and I started to massage them, at the same time I kissed her neck while slowly going up towards her mouth, when I arrived, she started kissing me with such passion. My hand went down to her stomach and into her pajama bottoms. She didn't move or try to stop me. I put my hand down on her pussy, and she was shaved, wet and started to breathe very heavily. "My darling! You like that, don't you!"

"Dad! Yes, but we have to be careful!"

I grabbed her arms and lifted her from the floor. She is so small and light and when I took her in my arms, she was lifted from the ground like a floating feather. I grabbed her ass and whispered in her ear, "Kristina! Take your clothes off and suck my cock, then I will slowly and gently penetrate you so that we can both feel the pleasure building up in us while I penetrate you!"

"Dad! You will have to be slow because your cock is big, and I have never had a boyfriend with such a big cock!"

We both undressed, she was beautiful, small perky chest, shaved pussy, so thin, perfect round ass and of course without fat anywhere. Her blonde hair that was shoulder length and those big blue eyes excited me. She lowered herself on her knees and looked me straight in the eyes and she took my cock in her mouth. She slowly sucked my cock and she barely managed to take it in her mouth. She continued to close and slowly open her eyes. I told her it was time for me to taste her. She got up and I raised and sat her on the kitchen counter, she spread her legs and said, "Dad! I want you to give me an orgasm with your mouth, I will be so excited, I will start dripping cum nonstop, it will help me when you fuck me. I can have multiple orgasms!"

I kissed her and then started kissing her down to her pussy, stopping at her perky nipple and biting them slowly. Her stomach raised and lowered slowly; her breathing became heavier. She had her hand on the back of my head and held me. It was so slow and erotic. Then I kissed her belly and went down to her pussy. When I got to her pussy, I started licking the inside of her thigh up to her clit without touching her pussy lips. I did it several times and she started to shake her pelvis to push her pussy on my tongue. She was already so wet and smelled so good.

I licked the outside of her pussy lips up and down on each side. Then, I went down the bottom of her slit, my tongue entered slowly but firmly into her pussy lips. She tasted so SWEEEEEETTTTT! When I did this, her body arched and the breathing became heavy, I slowly went up the inside of her pussy until I reached her erect clitoris, it was so big and solid. I started sucking it slowly, and then came down. She groaned and said, "Dad Fuck! Suck my clit now! Let's go! It is such torture; I want to cum!"

I went back up, but at that moment I took my two hands and grabbed the lips of her pussy and opened them wide. I started licking her clitoris, then backing away quickly as I got off her clit, then back onto it. Her breathing was so heavy. Then I focused on her clitoris with my tongue going faster and faster and occasionally applying very strong pressure on the tongue, then releasing it with a very light touch. It made her breathe and scream so much.

She was having trouble breathing, she was dripping a thick white sweet cream. I could feel that her orgasm was near, so I increased the speed even more. She grabbed my head and forced me onto her clitoris and was banging. She started screaming, "Fuck, I'm cummmmiiiinnnggg!" I kept the speed and the pressure until I felt her muscle start to relax, then I slowed down slightly by lightly touching her clitoris, then I went down to her pussy lips and sucked on her sweet juice.

She looked me in the eye and said, "Dad! Please fuck me now, I want to feel this dick slowly entering me!"

"Kristina! You taste so good and you are so erotic when you move, I must tell you that I will not be long in cumming! May I cum in you!"

"Yes, dad you can!"

I got into position and put my cock on her pussy lips. I started rubbing my cock inside her lips and each time I touched her clitoris, she let out a little cry of pleasure. I then started to slowly enter her pussy, I was lucky that she was so wet, she was so tight for a girl in her twenties. I had to push harder to get my cock inside, once I entered, she contracted her vagina lips on it. She took her two legs and wrapped them around me to hold me inside. Then she shook her pelvis while controlling us.

My dick was going in further and I could feel it inside as it was so tight. I hit the back of her pussy and slowly pulled out, as I pulled out her pussy lips stretched around my cock and the juice from her pussy flowed back onto my dick. I pulled almost all the way until you could see the mushroom of my cock head popping out, at that point, I trusted back slowly and it was difficult.

She was holding me so tight with her legs and a hand went down to her clitoris. She started playing with it. She looked at me and said to me while breathing very heavily: "Dad, Keeeeppppp the pace at this speed, yessssssssss that's all! You are building my orgasm again! It is really good, really, gooooddddddd, FUCKKKKKKK! "

I pushed back all the way and held her in my arms. Her pelvis was pushing me. The eroticism of the slow movement was crazy. I pulsed my cock in the back of her pussy while she played with her clitoris.

She looked me straight in the eyes and started to cum again, but this time, we all got wet, while I looked down, she squirted everywhere, and it made me flip over and I started to cum in her, she contracted her pussy and those lips as if to milk me.

"Daddy! I've never squirted before, but your cock hit me so far inside that I couldn't control it. I had such an orgasm!"

"Darling you brought me to the edge and I filled you with my sperm, it was so good!"

"I know Daddy! You filled me, I felt it fill me, it was so hot, come out slowly, I want to see it come out!"

I started to pull out and my cock was white with her cream and mixed with my sperm. It was such an image. As I pulled my cock out, you could see my sperm starting to flow. She looked at me and said, "Dad! Bring your cock to my mouth, it's my turn to clean a toy, but this one is real!"

What a sexy way to end our fun. She sucked me, then grabbed me and kissed me. I could taste both of us on her lips. "Dad Thanks for that, I didn't expect that, but it was so sweet and fun! I hope we can play again someday, but I don't want to get caught by mom."

"Honey mom always goes to bed early, when she goes, you come downstairs and I will fuck you!"

We separated, and from there, we started having a session together when mom was gone or asleep. We are now planning a weekend because she is in a game that occasionally meets in different cities and I play this game occasionally, but mom hates this game. So, when we offered to go this city on the weekend, she refused and said to go without her. I got a suite in a hotel with a whirl bath in the room and she asked me if she could party with these friends of hers on Friday evening. I asked how many friends and she replied 2 or 3 from that city. I accepted.

When we arrived at the hotel, her friends were already there waiting, she failed to tell me that it was 1 guy and 3 girls and as we saw them, they kissed Kristina and kissed me. Then Kristina said in my ear that they know how I spoil her, and they are here to treat her and me for a night of sexual pleasure, watching and participating. She also said that if I agree, she has 4 guys for the next night who would be more than happy to treat her with a gangbang. I looked at her and said honey I would enjoy watching and participating in all kinds of ways. But this is another story.