• Authors
  • Saula88

Saula88

I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed.

I’ve an intimate relationship with my son who is in his 20s. And with my widowed bro. Suffice to say, I’ve an understanding and open husband who is supportive of my biodiversity.

I love the sea. To look at. To immerse in. To listen to. To smell. You’ll find skinny-dipping, sailing, diving and other watery pursuits as frequent sub-themes in my stories.

The majority of my stories are near autobiographical, say, 60-70%, if one can assign a number to these things.

My stories tend to be rendered lite and sexually restrained in the lovemaking, spiced with titillating banter, aiming to tease and please. Sensual erotic simmering frisson is the tension I want to weave. If you like robust animated loud sex action by rippling triathletes, it’s unlikely that my stories will resonate with you.

I occasionally write stories requested by anonymous Literotica readers who contact me. They provide an experience outline and other inputs. If I assess that I can do a good job of it, I’ll write it. All anonymously rendered of course. There are a few stories in this category in my Literotica collection.

I’ve illustrated versions of some of my Literotica stories. You can message me via Literotica to request for these. If I do have the version, I’ll email it to you.

enjoY

http://imgbox.com/KSvs3kf4

Location

South England

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
854Followers
1Following
97My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Age

64

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Dance, Ballet, Photography, Travel, Sailing, Skinny Dipping, Writing, Philosophy, Literature, Music, Diving

Contact Author

Contact Saula88 by clicking here.