Daughter Gets Naughty with Daddy

Story Info
Virgin daughter discovers she likes it rough.
6k words
3.76
31.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
784 Followers

So glad practice ended early. There might be enough time for Daddy before John and Mommy arrive.

Daddy asked for another handjob. This time I believe he will ask for more.

I was excited to try again. The last time he didn't cum. I think he was disappointed in me. He excused me, probably to finish himself off. He shouldn't have to do that. I am bound and determined to make him cum this time.

*

He kind of seduced me into doing it the first time. Mommy was out of town. We went out to dinner and talked about schools. Back home we cuddled on the couch watching a romcom. He smelled so good.

At one point I shifted to another position and my hand accidentally slid down onto his shorts and onto his penis.

He kissed me on the top of my head and said, 'Leave it there Chloe.'

I did. I was fascinated when I felt is grow under my hand. How exciting!

We stayed that way until the movie was over. I made ready for bed.

While reading in bed, a school idea struck me. I had to tell Dad.

His door was ajar. I heard talking. Must be watching the TV.

I pushed the door open.

'Daddy can I come in?'

He was lying on the bed, his bedsheet pulled up to his stomach. The sheet below pushed straight up. Oh my god, he has an erection!

I looked at the TV. A frozen frame. A girl with her hand on an erection.

'Daddy! You're watching porn!'

'Yes. I am sorry you had to see that.'

'Why? Why do you watch it?'

'When your mother is gone, I get so lonely. And I get so...'

I helped him out, 'Horny?'

'Yes, I am so embarrassed. The porn doesn't really do it for me. Nothing matches someone actually touching my, you know, my...'

'Your penis, your erection, your cock?'

He just grinned.

'Do you want to see it Chloe?'

I shouldn't have, but I said yes.

'Oh my god Daddy! It's so big.'

'Chloe take off your shirt please.'

I hesitated, so he pulled it off.

'I like your breasts.'

He squeezed them, then pushed them up, followed by nipple kisses.

'Would you like to touch it?' he asked.

I was excited, but hesitated again. Don't know why, I let him touch my breasts.

'OK, I guess so. I don't know, Is that something a daughter should do?'

'A naughty one. Do you feel naughty?'

I tried to be naughty with my boyfriend John, but he wouldn't go along with it.

'I do Daddy. What else do naughty daughters do for their Daddies?'

'They move their hand up and down on it. Daddies really enjoy that.'

So I did it. I stroked him up and down.

'Drool salvia onto it, rub it in up and down.'

I did my best. Moving up and down on the long shaft, he closed his eyes. I think he likes it, not sure. I went faster and faster, kind of wild. He opened his eyes.

I don't think he liked it. He gently told me to stop.

Then he said, 'Real naughty girls kiss and lick it then take it in their mouth.'

I stopped. That didn't seem right. I don't know, I am confused. I want to, but then I don't.

I was hesitant about doing more. Giving my Dad a handjob seemed OK to me, kind of, but doing more, I don't think I can.

I held back which was disappointing to him.

I will probably give in at some point but this time it was not right for me.

*

I pulled into the backfacing garage. Mommy was not home! Yes! I told John to arrive in, let's see, an hour. Plenty of alone time with Daddy.

I am so excited! I will make him cum this time. I have done my homework watching every handjob video I could.

With an hour, I can take my time, start out slow, teasing and work to feverish stroking. Then an explosion of his cum. Yep. I am ready. I can do it. I can make Daddy cum.

I hope I like the taste of it, I plan to aim into my mouth.

I like being his naughty, slutty daughter.

I like the size of his erection, the length, the thickness, the large head. Can't wait to feel that in my pussy. Someday when that seems OK to me.

My boy friend John has no interest in sex with me. My best friend told me she thinks he likes guys better. I don't think so, but it might explain why.

I plan to ditch him tonight. Better to do that here instead of his home or in some parking lot. If he gets mad, Daddy and Mommy will be here to protect me.

Phone call from Mommy.

'Hi Mom!'

'Chloe, looks like I will be late, maybe two hours late. This divorce case is way more complicated than I planned for. I called Dad several times, right to voicemail. Are you home? Is he home?'

Cool, two hours! Daddy and I will have lots more time. Multiple handjobs.

After we finish our call, I am going to call John and postpone a couple of hours

'Mom, yes and yes. His Corvette is in the garage. Maybe he is asleep. I will let him know about you.'

'Thanks Babe. Love you! See you in a bit.'

'Love you more Mom. Take more time if you need it.'

Please take all night!!! I am so bad.

'Thanks but I am good, bye.

John didn't answer. Tried three times. No answers, just voicemail. Maybe he knows what is coming down tonight. Maybe he won't even show up. I am good with that. I hope that is the case.

Gathered up all my gear and headed in. No sign of Dad downstairs. Upstairs to my room, a quick change into my favorite Victoria Secret sexy lingerie. I call it my new handjob outfit.

He must be in his bedroom waiting for me, probably watching porn. Maybe we can watch it together.

The door was closed. I opened it up and stood in the doorway. My leg bent forward at the knee, my hands on hips, a sexy pose. Side angle for Daddy to see my large breasts covered only by a small transparent cloth. The cloth covering my pussy bunched up and wedged between my labia. I should look naked to him.

'Daddy, are you ready for that hand...'

'What are you doing Daddy?'

He was naked, kneeling in front of his bed.

He stood up and turned towards me. He had an erection. He must have been doing some crazy masturbation thing. He took a step to the side.

'Oh god, oh god no!,' I screamed out.

I turned to run out of the room. He grabbed my arm and turned me towards him. I could see a pile of clothes next to the bed. John's crimson red Harvard t-shirt lying on top of the pile.

'Chloe, I can explain, please stay, I can explain.'

'Let go of me you filthy pervert.'

I ran down the hall to my room. He closed his bedroom door and followed. I entered my room, I tried to slam the door. He put his foot between the door and frame, pushed it back and open. I moved to the bed.

'Will you just leave you.. you... cocksucker!'

He closed the door and locked it.

***

I fucked up. I had no intention to do what I did with John. It just kind of happened.

He showed up way early. I just returned from a run. I took off my sweat covered shirt and headed to the fridge for a cold beer. Yeah, bad way to hydrate.

Doorbell ring, motion at the front door. Looking at the monitor it was John in his Harvard t-shirt.

'Hey John! Chloe is not here. Won't be for at least an hour.'

'I know, I had nothing to do, thought we could spend some time together.'

'Sounds good. Want a beer?'

'Sure.'

We sat on the couch, swigging down our beers. After our third, I noticed how he kept looking at my crotch. I returned his looks with a smile when I caught him.

I moved in closer to him and put my hand on his inner thigh.

'Question for you John, don't answer if you don't want to.'

'Shoot.'

'Does Chloe take care of you?'

'Yes Mr. Davis, she is very nice. She is good to me.'

I moved in closer and moved my hand closer to his penis.

'Do you like oral sex?'

'Oh yes.'

'Does she do that for you?'

'No, but she wants to. I would prefer...'

'Prefer a man?'

He went quiet.

'I know someone who can help you.'

'Oh, who is that?'

I pulled down his shorts, reached in and pulled out his penis from his briefs.

'Me. Can I help you out?'

'Yes, please!.'

'Let's go to my bedroom John.'

I sat on the edge of the bed, My hard on pushing up my loose shorts.

'Turn away from me John, pull your briefs down real slow.'

He did, his nicely rounded cheeks right there in front of me.

I touched them. I liked them.

'Take your shirt off then turn around.'

He complied, slowly rotating the front of his body towards me. It was exciting. Such a nice cock. It needs my attention.

'Trade positions.'

He laid on the bed, his penis pointing straight up. I loved his naked body. His flat stomach, pubic hair shaved off. Not a muscular body, but a hard one.

I dropped my shorts and moved between his legs, my lips on the head of his erection.

'Mr. Davis are you going to...?'

'Yes, John, I am going to suck your cock. Then you can do me.'

I took his erection into my mouth. I cupped his balls in one hand, the bottom of his hard on in the other. Gosh I miss doing this.

I bobbed up and down a few times before I took it all in. I held tight. His eyes closed as his head careened from side to side.

That's when Chloe walked in.

***

'I am not leaving until I get what I want!' Daddy said.

He slammed the door and locked it.

He rushed at me and pushed me down on the bed. He ripped off my lingerie. He crawled on top of me.

'No more handjobs. It's time to fuck you and you will love it.'

He held my wrists down above my head with one hand. Using his legs, he spread mine wide open.

I could see him take hold of his erection, guiding it down towards my pussy. The head touched my lips spreading them open.

He is going to rape me! My father is going to rape me! Oh god this is so wrong.

I tried to break free, his grip too tight. My legs trapped outside of him.

'Help! Help! John help me! My father is raping me. Help!'

'Chloe, you can't rape a willing soul. Just lay there. Enjoy it. I know you want it.'

He's right.

I know I will love the feeling of that big head drilling deep into my pussy. This is better than giving him a handjob. I relaxed. My Daddy is going to take my virginity.

I am ready to let him do it. I have thought about it a lot. I was going to give in tonight to doing more than a handjob. I am a willing soul.

'Go ahead Daddy, fuck your daughter, yes I will love it. Give it to me Daddy. Blow your load inside your virgin daughter. I want it.'

He plunged all the way in bursting through the hymen.

What a glorious feeling like none other. Why did I hold off? We could have been doing this for months.

He started fucking me hard. He immediately started those grunts that I think signal he is going to cum.

'Do it Daddy, cum in your virgin daughter's pussy. Then go back and suck John until he cums. Make him cum in your mouth. I will watch.. Make this a fun night for all of us.'

'Oh god you are so fucking tight Chloe! Ooooh fuck, fuck, fuck.'

'Daddy let it go! Make it good for you. Your cock feels so good to your slutty naughty daughter. Fuck me till you cum inside me.'

'Oh shit Chloe I am cumming... cumming, too soon, too soon.'

His furious fucking spurting stream and streams of cum deep inside me. I could feel them. God why did I hold him off so long?

He collapsed on top of me. Cheek to cheek, I held him lovingly.

I whispered in his ear, 'Daddy thank you for taking my virginity. Can I get on top of you now? That looks like fun.'

He rolled off of me onto his back, his cock still erect and so wet.

Climbing on top of him guiding his wet cock towards my wet pussy, his cum leaking out onto his erection. I smeared it up and down the shaft.

Lower and lower onto his cock, the head feeling even bigger at this angle but oh so good. I dropped all the way down on it, my clit resting on his pelvis.

Wow, this is great.

A knock on the door.

'Chloe, Vance are you in there?'

Shit! It was Mom! What is she doing home.

'Vance, did Chloe leave with John? I saw his car leaving our neighborhood.'

Daddy whispered. 'What is he wearing? His clothes are right there.'

'I don't know, maybe he... I don't know,' I whispered back.

'Yes Vicky, I think so.'

Daddy whispered, 'Pick up all the clothes. Go to the bathroom. Throw me a towel. I will get her downstairs then you get dressed in your room and sneak out the backstairs.'

I whispered, 'Can't we finish this before you do that?'

'No honey, we can continue another time. I promise. I love your tight pussy.'

I kissed him, rolled off, picked up the clothes and from the bathroom threw him a towel.

***

I opened the door. I pretended to towel off my hair.

'Sorry, I locked the door when I was in the shower.'

She looked me over.

'You missed the cum next to your penis. Masturbating again? Couldn't wait till I got home?'

She was looking at the TV.

'Vicky, I need to show you something downstairs.'

'What is it?'

'The living room TV, I think we need a new one. It's ten years old.'

I wrapped the towel around my hips and ushered her downstairs making small talk along the way.

'See the black spots on the top? Those pixels are dead, it will only get worse.'

'I don't see them. But, maybe it is time to get new one. Let's get something bigger. Speaking of something big,'

She led me to the couch and sat down.

She pulled off my towel, scooted forward to take my cock in her mouth. She pulled back.

'It doesn't taste the same. Shouldn't it taste like your cum?'

Chloe's juices mixed in with the cum.

'Yeah, it should. Sorry I can't confirm.'

'You're so funny.'

She took it back in her mouth, stroking it while sucking on the head. She gives great blowjobs, something I hope Chloe and John can match, John and I have unfinished business. Can't believe he drove away naked.

Didn't take long for an erection.

She dropped down to suck on my balls. It always amazed me when she took both in at one time.

Backed off of me she said, 'Go ahead Vance, it's ready.'

She liked to be face fucked. I too like to face fuck her although I need to fantasize about Chloe when I do it. Maybe Chloe will be better at it than her handjobs.

I placed my hands behind her head and began the in and out thrusts, taking my time to go deeper with each thrusts.

It always takes a thrust or two to make it to her throat and get her to control the gag reflex. I thrust in while pulling her head towards me. Upon contact, holding the position, gave me the urge to cum.

I pulled back, then back in

'Take it Chloe, take it all in Daddy needs to cum in your throat,' I fantasized.

That did it, I exploded in Vicky's throat. I held her in the position while stream after stream launched. I closed my eyes, my knees went weak but I wouldn't let her go until she pounded on my thighs.

I pulled out. She dropped her knees gasping for air, trying to talk while coughing uncontrollably.

'Fuck that was great Vance. What a load! I almost passed out. Let's do it again.'

***

As I snuck down the backstairs I heard Mom and Dad talking in the living room. I peaked around the wall. Mom was taking off Dad's towel while kneeling in front of him.

Mom was blowing him! Then Dad started viciously face fucking her. He pulled her head down forcing his big cock into her. Mom looked in distress. At first, my inclination was go help her, he was being to rough. But then I was strangely turned on by the scene.

I wondered how that would feel, Daddy's big cock all the way in. I slid my hand inside my shorts and panties to massage my pussy.

Mom pounded on his thighs, Dad finally go of her. She dropped to all fours, cum leaking out of the floor. She was gasping for air. Maybe I don't want to do that.

Then she said let's do it again!

And they did! This time Mom must have passed out as Dad grabbed her before she fell. She came to. I was shocked to hear her say.

'That was it! I passed out! I love it! Let's go to the bedroom I need to fuck you so bad.'

I waited for them to head to the stairs. They were holding hands. Dad's cock wet and shiny sticking straight out. So big! I need that!

I faked my entrance.

'Hey! I am back from my run.'

'Oh my god, Dad's naked! I am sorry! I am going to my room.'

Mom said, 'Chloe, don't be sorry, come over here.'

My pleasure! A close up of that cock! Of course!

I stood in front of them, more aligned to Dad. His erection inches from my hand. I am going to touch it! No I am not.

'Chloe, Dad and I are going to have some private time. When we are done, let's have dinner together.'

'Sounds good Mom.'

When she looked down at her phone, I touched the cock head. I mouthed the words 'I am next' while I moved three fingers all the way in my mouth. He nodded yes.

I pulled my hand back just in time.

'It's 6 PM. Give us about an hour, plan for 7 PM departure to our favorite restaurant.'

'Great! You two have fun!'

I let them go first up the stairs so I could watch Dad's cheeks. Halfway up the stairs, Mom stopped.

'Chloe, John was pulling away when I came home. Everything all right with him? Did you ditch him and he left?'

'No, not yet. He is fine, he told me someone pulled a surprise on him and he had to leave right away.'

She called him!

'John, it's Mrs. Davis. Yes everything is fine. Meet us Del Rio's around 7:15 PM to join us for dinner. (pause) That's great! See you there.'

'He is such a nice guy maybe you shouldn't break up.'

Dad chimed in, 'Mom's right, you should reconsider. He should spend more time with us. Don't you agree? He would be a good fit in this family.'

'I will think about it.'

Off to their bedroom, I heard the locking of the door.

Yeah I know why Dad would like to see him around. I still can't believe he is a cocksucker.

***

Dinner was a cluster fuck. I should not have attended once John was invited. It was hard to make small talk knowing that 3 out of 4 of us knew about Dad giving John a blowjob.

When the conversation turned to school I was totally shocked when John announced he will transfer from Harvard to the university in our town. Not to demean it but it is no Harvard.

Was he doing this to be close to Dad? Of course he was. Was Dad that good? Or was Dad the only one who has expressed interest in him.

'John, you can save money if you live with us. We have a spare bedroom. You and Chloe can share rides to the school. What do you think?' Dad asked him.

'Wow Mr. Davis that is so generous. If it is OK with Mrs. Davis and Chloe, the answer is yes.'

Mom said enthusiastically, 'Yes, of course it is fine. I would love to have another man in the house to take care of.'

With that, she seductively touched him, moving from his shoulder, down his arm to his hand under the table. Her hand stayed hidden under the table. John moved up in his chair as if she touched something unexpectedly.

If she is trying to seduce him she has her work cut out for her.

She didn't remove her hand and added, 'And just so you know, if you and Chloe want to sleep together, I am fine with that too.'

Oh, throw me a bone. He is my boyfriend after all, in name only.

I had enough.

'I got to go. I will hail an Uber and head home.'

Dad said, 'Are you OK? I will ride with you. Vicky are you OK finishing dinner with John.'

She hugged John, laying her head on his shoulder.like some teen age girl.

'Oh yeah, he is my new boy friend. I will take care of him.'

She kissed him on the cheek.

I bet.

I arranged the Uber, Dad followed me out like a puppy dog trailing his master to the front of the restaurant.

He spoke before the ride arrived, 'Looks like we will have some alone time. What would you like to do? Face fuck?'

'I want to go to my room. Lock the door and be alone.'

'You don't have to masturbate, you have me,' he said.

I turned towards him, face to face. And said.

'You might masturbate, no, you do masturbate, but I don't.'

I was blitzed from all the wine, most of that came out slurred.

'Whose cock do you fantasize you're sucking when you do that? Huh? Whose cock?' I screamed at him.

VCDC
VCDC
784 Followers
12