Daughter Gets Naughty with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman walked by just as I said that. She scurried away from us.

Dad said in a quiet voice, 'Calm down Chloe. You're mad. I get it. You need to know I love you.'

'Fuck you cocksucker. You love cock more than me.'

The car pulled up. I scrambled in. Slamming the door, locking it.

'Go! Hurry! That guy is after me.'

We accelerated away, tires screeching as the driver burnt rubber away from Dad.

I looked back. He was flagging down a cab. I saw one slow down, he jumped in it.

Fuck!

***

Lying on the bed, it was time to assess what the fuck I am going to do.

Mom and Dad have the hots for John, I don't.

Dad has the hots for me, I... I think I have the hots for him. What a cock.

John has the hots for Dad, but not for me nor probably Mom unless some miracle occurs. They do happen.

It's clear now. So much I can do with Dad. Forgive and forget. No time like the present.

Mom and Dad home. When I saw their bedroom door open, sneaking down the hall, positioning in earshot, I listened in to their conversation.

'Vicky, what happened with John?'

'He walked me to the car, I asked him to get in so that we could discuss Chloe. He told me he didn't like girls.'

'What? He likes guys?'

'He didn't say that, but what else can it be?'

'Wow, maybe that's why he was OK moving in? He wants me?'

'I don't blame him. You are hot.'

No sound, they must be doing something.

'Vicky, maybe later. I need to get some work done for the Indian team.'

'Fine, fine. When you are done let's get wild.'

No sound. I heard a shuffling of feet. I ran back to my room. I peaked out the door, Dad heading downstairs in a bathrobe.

My sexy handjob lingerie ripped up from Dad. I chose my short, silk robe, nothing else.

Naughty time.

Walking past their bedroom I could hear the TV on Mom's favorite show. Good!

Down to the office. I could see Dad behind the computer screen, his robe open at the top, his hairy chest lookin' kind of sexy.

'Still mad at me?' he asked as I entered the office.

I sat on the desk, crossing my legs, the bottom of the robe dropping to the desk top. Lots of leg for Daddy to admire. The top of my robe loosely covering my breasts.

'It depends.'

He has a quizzical look.

'On what?'

'How you perform.'

He stood up, moved in front of me, pushed the top of my robe down fully exposing my breasts.

He tried to kiss me. i placed my hand between our mouths.

'Take me to my room Daddy.'

He picked me up! I put my arm around his neck. His arms cradled under my knees. I am just a 100 pounds, but he is 50 years old!

Astounded that he carried me all the way upstairs to my bedroom.

Laying me gently on the bed, stepping back, his robe dropped to the floor. I let my robe drop to the bed. I swung my legs around taking a sitting position on the edge of the bed. I beckoned him to move forward.

His penis so large. Holding up the shaft, I spent a moment looking at it closely admiring the length, the thickness, the attractiveness of something alluring to me and other females. Oh yeah and males like John.

'Daddy, your naughty daughter is going to make you cum.'

'Honey, anything you do will be great.'

I kissed the head then swirled my tongue around it while cupping his balls.

Flattening my tongue I licked the thick shaft from bottom to the top several times before taking the head in my mouth. I held it there for a moment enjoying the feeling of it lying on my tongue.

With my lips plastered around his erection, I bobbed up and down on it.

He placed his hands behind my head then gently pulled me down further.

Pushing back on the force, he wouldn't let go. When I managed to just have the head inside my mouth. I tried to talk, so it came out kind of garbled.

'Daddy, please fuck my face.'

He understood, he let go.

'Baby, lay on your back with your head hanging off the edge.'

Once in place he put his cock on my lips, pushing them apart. I get it. I opened wide.

Inserting the head deeper in my mouth, I felt it at my throat opening. Pulling back, then plunging forward, he began fucking my mouth, not quite entering my throat.

I was salivating like crazy. The shaft wetter and wetter. This was fun! My Daddy is fucking my face. Love it!

Keeping the pace and depth, it was working for him.

Then...

He plunged in further, the head hitting my throat opening. Thrilling!

Out again, then back in my throat.

He was grunting and groaning. He wants to cum in my mouth. Good!

Another plunge, back in my throat, this time his balls hitting my nose, my top lip brushing his scrotum. He didn't pull out.

In my head I was screaming 'pull out, pull out'.

I can't breathe! My self-preservation reflex kicked in.

I tried to push him back but my awkward position wouldn't support it.

The edge of my vision turning black. It creeped inward to the center, until totally black.

*

I came to. He was holding my breasts while he pumped cum into my mouth. So much cum leaking out of my mouth.

No more warm fluids, he was done.

He said, 'Fuck that was fun!'

I tried to talk but couldn't, gagging and coughing up cum instead. I moved forward onto the bed my head supported by the soft mattress.

Managing to put my arms up under me to support my body, I turned my head and let the remaining cum dribble out on the bed. I was ready to get up when he jumped on top of me.

He pulled my legs up to rest on his shoulders then pinned my arms down.

'I am not done Chloe. I've got more for you.'

He quickly inserted his cock inside me and began fucking me wildly. I didn't fight it instead enjoying the ride.

He was a mad man fucking me so hard and fast. He sensed I was cooperating and let go of my arms.

I massaged by clit while he banged me hard. I felt hot, waves of pleasure traveling, rippling through my body. I closed my eyes picturing his big cock moving in and out of my pussy. Is this what an orgasm feels like? I like it.

The banging of my pussy too much. I was in another universe, one of intense pleasure.

'Daddy, I think I am cumming.'

He went even faster.

'Oh god, oh god, oh fuck I am cumming!' I screamed out loudly.

'Me too baby, here comes another load.'

My orgasm was enhanced by the feeling of his warm sperm filling up my no so virgin pussy. I love it, love it, love it. I want to feel that again. I want Daddy to fuck me everyday! Yay! I am so naughty.

Lying side by side, I couldn't resist, I had to hold his cum soaked erection.

Then I couldn't resist stroking it. If I keep it hard, he can fuck me again. Or I can ride it. This is so much fun being naughty.

'Honey, I don't think I have anything left.'

'That's fine. I just like touching it. Maybe we can fuck again?'

'You are naughty. But I really have to get that work done in the office. Maybe tomorrow when Mom goes to work?'

I pouted. And let go of his cock.

'Fine! Go ahead and do your stupid work.'

He kissed me and placed his hand on my pussy.

'I promise. Tomorrow we can fuck all day long if you want to.'

'I do! But can you stop in my room after you finish to give me a good night kiss?'

'Ok but I am already late getting back to Mom. She wants to...'

'Fuck! You are going to fuck her instead of me?'

'Sorry Dad. I shouldn't feel jealous about you and Mom fucking, after all that's how i got here. But I am jealous.'

He left. What a new world I discovered today. And tomorrow will be even better.

***

My alarm went off at 7 AM. It's Saturday, I forgot to turn it off!

I tried to go to sleep but it didn't work. I million good thoughts flooding my brain.

Number one - a whole day of fucking Dad! Mom was working on that celebrity divorce billing tons of hours. She will work Sunday as well. Another day of fucking!

This is going to be a great weekend. I am hooked on Daddy.

Mom usually leaves early. I crept down the hall, there door was ajar. I heard the creaking of the bed. I shifted to the other side of the door and pushed it open slightly to look in.

Mom was on top of Daddy. Mom! Don't wear him out! I need him fresh. I must have caught them after the orgasms.

Mom collapsed on Daddy.

'Vance, god I love your cock more and more every day.'

Dad said, 'Love you too.'

He sounded like a robot.

Mom had her hand against her pussy, rushing to the bathroom. Probably trying to hold in one of Dad's big sperm loads.

She closed the door, I heard the commode flush, then the shower start up.

I took off my t-shirt and dropped my panties to the floor. I leapt onto the bed, straddled his cock, inserted in my aching for him pussy.

'My turn, let's start now.'

He didn't resist. I began fucking my Dad, his cock hard and wet. My pussy responding to it.

I moved up to the squatting position. Working feverishly up and down I knew our time was limited. I wasn't looking for an orgasm, just fun.

I was really getting into, that good feeling building up.

'Oh Daddy, it feels so good.'

Faster and faster, dipping all the way down, crushing my clit against his pelvis.

Oh no, oh no, I was going to cum! Too soon, too soon.'

'Daddy I am cumming!' I screamed out loudly.

Waves of waves of pleasure overtaking my brain. forgetting where I was in space and time.

'Fuck Daddy, fuck I am cumming.'

Daddy tried to push me off.

'No, no, I need Daddy's cock in me.'

I collapsed on him, so spent from five minutes of wild fucking.

He held me. He tapped me on the shoulder, no his hands are on my back. What?

'You can get off of him Chloe. Quite the show you put on.'

Mom was in her bathrobe, the shower still running. She must have had a.reason to come out.

Damn it! I didn't know she watched me fuck Dad.

'Go to your room, I need to talk to Daddy in private.'

***

Mom stripped Dad of everything. He had nothing. He had to scrap around to make enough money for an apartment.

They decided that in the best interests of everyone, I will live with Mom. I didn't get a vote.

It's been three months. I am so bored living with her.

Liberation day came. I waited till she went to the office. I grabbed the bag I packed and headed to Dad's. I want to live with him. I miss being naughty.

I knocked on the door. He answered but didn't totally open the door, just cracking it open. I could see he was bare chested.

'Chloe, what are you doing here?'

'I am moving in with you.'

'Chloe, this not a good time.'

I heard talking from behind him.

'OK.'

I pretended like I was leaving catching him off guard as I pushed open the door.

Dad was naked, as were the two on the couch. One was a girl. The other John. Looking closely at the girl, she had a cock.

I said, 'Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker.'

I exited the apartment closing the door behind me.

Standing on the porch, I paused to think about all this. I came here to move in with Dad. I am going to follow through with it.

I opened the unlocked door without knocking. Dad was between the two of them. Both licking his cock.

'Who wants to fuck me?

The shemale said yes. She stood up, her cock bigger than Dad's. Her breasts larger than mine. Her face prettier than mine. Her black hair, long, soft and lustrous.

Maybe she can give me tip on her hair care.

I took hold of her hand and led her to the bedroom.

I asked her, 'Do you like being naughty?'

'Yes, I love being naughty!'

'What's your name?'

'Natalie.'

'Natalie, let's get naughty!'

12