All Comments on 'Daughter Goes Black'

by dometoo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nah

Nah

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 5 years ago
Good read

Good read, really enjoyed it ! I'd like to see more of it and more of that mom-daughter action. The idea is great, the husband should be humiliated or something i like that stuff keep on writing !

auhound49auhound49over 5 years ago
I love the preg risk aspect!

Please have a follow on with this, and explore more about possible prgnancy with both!

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 5 years ago
Great story so far.

Great story so far and like the details. I hope it evolves in future parts and involves the hubby going sissy and sexless whilst serving his teen master and mistresses hehe.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
IQs?

I like the premise, but the women both come over as rather dim, there is almost a childlike quality about some of the dialogue.

In the scale of things I would have posted this in IR rather than I/T but, hey, will read a 2nd chapter if one is forthcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yep

I hope this story got all y'all little 50 year old to 20 year old white boys off to this. I pity you fucks. You white boys all got small dicks which is why you have to jack off to your wife getting fucked by someone like me. Really glad this shit happens because you small-dicked white boys need payback for all the bullshit you did. You weak fucks would not have done anything to us in the past without your puny guns. Stories like this play out because we are superior in all aspects(sport,music, dancing, academics, lovemaking). You fucks only try to oppress us cause y'all got white fat asses got small little dicks which is why you need these stories to get off and can't get off with your wife. We raise the bar to high for you pathetic white boys to jump over lol. Funnily enough the bar you guys raise is only high enough that even a black toddler could jump over it unlike a white toddler or even sometimes a 40 year old white boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Anonymous 11/18/18

Oh no, I pity you fucks. Your juvenile bbc BS is all you got. That and of course we're all supposed to know you wuz kangz an shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2....?

How about mom and daughter get BBC gang banged? Possibly bred as well?

A mom & daughter BBC orgy would be hot too. Mom's who know the joys of BBC bring their daughters to find out

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
Great first BBC

Good story, love nudity in our house. The girls made good use of a nice BBC. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

deerhunter00deerhunter00almost 5 years ago
Excellent hit BBC mother daughter story

Please make more parts to this.

I love the pregnancy risk and would like to see how that pans out. Also it would be cool if other family or women they know join in on the lifestyle.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 4 years ago
Next chapter?

How soon can you get more chapters written?

This story is so hot!

Get both mom & daughter pregnant at the same time with black babies!

newtype2525newtype2525over 3 years ago
Fucking CRAZY hot!

Agree with previous post!

When are the next ten chapters coming???

XD

Thank you,

Cheers

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

I'm ok with wife sharing..swapping.. interracial..and this sharing...but absolutely NOT be hung hubby's back..if she wants to fuck a BBC fine.. but wait until hubby is there to enjoy it with you.... wife's a worthless no good CHEATING slut bitch whore

win69winwin69winover 2 years ago

This story was super hot. I enjoyed your 4-part story right before reading this but this took your erotic writing to the next level. I guess I liked it because it was realistic and possible. And of course because I was thinking of it happening at my home and that is was my wife and daughter taking BBC while I was at work or me watching and listening in from outside the room. Thank you for writing and sharing your hot thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to read a sequel to this, maybe with the husband/dad watching, and then another sequel with husband/dad joining in.

deerhunter00deerhunter00over 2 years ago

Would like to see more parts to this one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I had the same thing happen with my wife and daughter and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Whether it is the daughter or the mother getting BBC it is only natural that they should both enjoy it and let it be known they are available for others to use their white bodies whenever they need to empty their black balls.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

thats nice and who else want their daughtr blacked?

warner34warner345 months ago

Are your going to continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is actually the reverse of how it happened in our home. My wife has dated black guys for the last 10 years of our marriage and when our teenaged daughter started dating she would bring guys home to spend the night with her, saying that if I was okay sleeping in the guest room while mom fucks her big black lovers then I shouldn't have a problem listening to her get fucked in her room. I of course didn't mind at all and spent alot more time in the guestroom listening to my sexy teen daughter getting fucked. A lot of times she would bring two or three black guys home with her and they would tag team her all night.

cuck1cuck12 months ago

Is there going to be any more?

mattenwmattenw18 days ago

Two days later, the body of a black teenager, Ty, was found. As is often the case with black deaths, no perpetrator was ever identified.

14 days later the whore was served divorce papers. The husband got himself transferred overseas and threatened to send the video he made of her adultery with daughter and Ty to her family friends and colleagues if she didn't waive alimony in the divorce. Of course she agreed!

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver27 days ago

Truly beautiful story, any man would be proud. We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this and definitely a great improvement in race relations if more black men were invited into the family home. Thanks again for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous