Daughter Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dometoo
dometoo
576 Followers

"Oh shit, Fuck!" Shellie yelled as she rode both Ty and the rubber clone, "This is the best thing I've ever felt in my life! Ahhhh, Oh, Yea, Oh shit!" she exclaimed as she started crying from the overpowering orgasm that racked her little body. Gail was in awe, watching the impossible double penetration of such a little girl.

Shellie's orgasm pushed Tyrone over the edge. "I'm cuming again!" he moaned as he held Shellie in place, pushed in deeply, and filled her cunt yet again. Gail eased the dildo out of Shellie's ass and watched as Ty withered and slipped out of her pussy. Our daughter's cunt gaped open and dripped hot cum on the boy's cock and balls.

"I didn't know you could be so much fun, Mom," Shellie said as she rolled off to the side of the big black boy.

"I did," Ty said, "I love to fuck married women," he added as he got to his knees and put his dripping, messy cock to my wife's mouth. She eagerly cleaned him up. He pushed her head off and told her, "I've got to go, but I'll call you tomorrow, Mrs. Jenkins."

dometoo
dometoo
576 Followers
12