All Comments on 'Daughter has a Sexy New Body Ch. 01'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
alittleofeverythingalittleofeverythingalmost 3 years ago

Love it, looking forward to more...

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

There is something sexy about a woman who knows what she wants and goes for it, Jeannie is delightful. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mercy… I have a sexy step daughter I love to Get off thinking about…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start. Let's see that next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CHAPTER TWO PLEASE

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Well that was really good. And refreshing. She isn't a virgin or pregnant!!!!! Yea. Finally. You have some good descriptive skills. I am anticipating the next chapter. Thank you for a great read. More please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my God! I thought the scene between Jeannie and her friend's dad was arousing ...... right now I am squirming in my chair and thrusting and rotating my wet pussy imagining seeing the Dad wiggling and squirming on the carpet (no doubt building an giant orgasm of his own from the texture and heat of the carpet fibers) and him not being able to stop even though his daughter walked in on him. My increasingly deep and quick breathing and aching cunt reacting to Jeannie's arching back, aching nipples and pussy's erotic desire to feel her dad's hot cock thrust deep inside her to the point of erotic abandon. I have to go shower as well but not before using my vibrator to blessed release. Yes, more story .... more please.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, give us more between daddy and daughter only!!

LapGirlLapGirlalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Perfect pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read a similar story with the friends father

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
When is part 2 coming?

They need each other badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please.

victor16victor16over 1 year ago

Great Story. Looking forward to Chapter2

smacknotsmacknotabout 1 year ago

i wonder what took me so long to find your stories. Very well written. Thank you for sharing

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My dad loved my light pink nipples. I have big breasts and so very much enjoyed rubbing them across his hairy chest and then having him tweak and suck them. He would suck them and make them so hard. Then he would rub his cock along my hairy wet pussy lips until I demanded him to slip it inside my tight pussy. I loved seeing his throbbing cock so swollen and pulsating because of his lust for me. When he finally got his cock deep in me he would gasp with amazement. I wish I had known when I was younger how good it could be with him. Between dad and my husband my pussy gets a good workout, and I am fully satisfied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...