Daughter has a Sexy New Body Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not a virgin but it was much different to have a grown man look at you. Just even his presence was potent. It always had been. Her father was powerful and masculine which I assumed came from him being a powerful attorney.

My nipples ached and I naturally touched them. His eyes were languid and he looked at me and said, "I'm having a difficult time not touching those delicious nipples myself."

I glanced down and the bulge in the front of his pants was gone, replaced by a lewd tented mound.

"Yes, it's your turn now isn't it?" He unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper open. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Hell yeah," I breathed, watching and unconsciously playing with my nipples.

He dropped his pants and his cock flopped out and balls dropped. I've heard guys talk about their beer can cocks, but this guy genuinely had one. Not all that long, but I would guess average length, but damn was it big around. He also had two big fat balls that the big fat cock nestled into. And I knew all that accounted for 'the bulge' as I came to call it.

"Whoa," I said, watching it throb under my eyes.

He chuckled."You like?" I nodded, still staring. "We both got to see what we have been wanting to see I think."

Just then someone banged on the door. "Go use the other bathroom, I'll be in here awhile!" he hollered and I was glad he was not going to rush me.

I think that instance made me appreciate men's apparatus. I don't know any of my friends that ever said they liked looking at cocks, and in fact usually the opposite. Just then I watched pre-cum bubble out to form a glistening drop on the massive head.

"Watching you play with those hefty knockers is doing that. Guess we are both oversize huh."

"Mmmm," I said, squeezing my tits together. My pussy was beginning to leak and tingle. I looked up at his thickly furred chest. The top few buttons of his summer shirt were open and all I could think of was ripping it off and rubbing my tits and nipples all over that hair and I trembled.

"Are you sure you're not cold, Jeannie? I can turn the heat on in here."

"No no, I'm pretty warm really. Hot." He didn't miss where my eyes were and he smiled and unbuttoned his shirt, slipped it off, and tossed it aside.

"We can still play I'll show you mine if you show me yours. I'll show you mine even if you don't want to show me yours, how's that?" I nodded.

Show, damn I wanted to jump on his body, I thought and just then he sort of hefted his balls and gave a light stroke to his cock. Like men do. Even when they're dressed.

I swallowed and untied my bikini bottoms at each hip and let it drop. It caught between my legs and hung there. We were only three feet or so away from each other and he reached and pulled it from my crotch and balled it up in his fist and squeezed.

"I'm sorry, honey," he whispered, watching me as he brought it to his nose and breathed in. "I wanted to see how wet you were. I knew you'd smell good." I swayed a bit as he looked at my smoothly shaved pussy. "I like that, I like it a lot." His tongue flicked over his lips.

"I like that a lot too," I said, looking at his cock. It hung straight down and only tipped out a bit because the mammoth balls were behind it. "My bikini bottoms were wet from me wondering what it would be like if I could touch it."

I felt his deep breath expel and wash across my face. He pulled me to him. "Rub them on my chest. I need to feel them against me."

I stepped across the small space into his arms and pushed my aching tits into the abrasive hair on his chest. I looked down and watched and felt as I rubbed my nipples across that hair. His chest expanded as he breathed harder and faster.

I reached down and took his cock in my hand. The weight itself was amazing. He moved my hands aside and covered my tits with his hands. I lifted his balls and they were even heavier. I was mesmerized by him. The weight, the size, the heat. He kneaded my tits and pinched my nipples longer. I wrapped my hand around his cock and made an experimental stroke but it would take two hands to give him the pleasure that I liked to give a man.

Some would say I was promiscuous, I say I'm gaining experience. I don't care what anyone thinks about me now. I got that out of my system a long time ago. About the time I shed all the extra weight.

"Can I taste?" I asked.

"I would love that," he said, leaning back against the stone counter.

I dropped to my knees and wrapped both hands around his cock licked across the hole and gathered pre-cum on my tongue, then licked the fat head like an ice cream cone.

"Oh baby, damn." He gripped the edge.

I pressed his cock up and stroked the sensitive underside while I sucked a ball into my mouth and scrubbed it with my tongue. No way could I begin to fit the whole sac in so I had to suck on it as I could. He growled deep and low and I sucked on the skin across and took the other one in my hot wet mouth. I trailed my tongue between and pushed in deep. He grunted, jerked, and growled.

I trailed my tongue up the underside of his cock and let it flop down while I danced his balls on my fingertips. I looked up at him while I sucked as much of the head in my mouth as I could.

"Fuck baby, you're killing me."

I scrubbed and grazed my teeth. I used two hands to milk up more pre-cum and began to stroke. I had to use both hands to get a good grip on his cock and sucked the head while I stroked.

He leaned back and hissed through his teeth and when I sucked harder, he growled again.

Suddenly someone banged on the door again and we both jumped, but I kept sucking. The house could be burning down and I was not about to stop until I had a load of seed out of those balls.

"Daddy! Are you in there? Are you okay?" At the same time, he groaned when I pulled his skin back to make it more sensitive. "Oh my god, Daddy!!? she shouted.

"I'm fine..... Just a little.... under the.... weather," he gritted out, his voice and words unsteady. He wove his fingers through my curls. "I'll be.... okay."

"If you're sure?" she said worriedly.

"Sure.... yes.... sure."

I thumbed the wet mushroom head and nibbled up and down the fat shaft. I fondled his balls again and pressed into his body, just behind and between his balls and he threw his head back and gritted his teeth stifling a loud groan.

"Motherfucker... Damnnnnn... "he gritted. "You should get money for doing it this well." He trembled when I stroked between his ass and balls. "Don't stop," he said, his voice low and gravelly.

I sucked the head back into my mouth, my lips stretched tight, and continued to fondle and caress his balls. He wrapped his hands around his cock and held it tight at the base. I groaned when I saw his hands on his cock. One of my sexual triggers is watching a guy touching himself. I groaned so the vibrations went through his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby. God damn, that feels so fucking good." I kept growling and groaning and I could taste the pre-cum leaking into my mouth. He began to stroke his shaft and I could hear his low cat growl begin.

I slipped a finger in and stroked my clit and that was all it took. I kept his cock in my mouth while I groaned my way through a body-racking orgasm.

"I'm cumming baby," he ground out, as though to warn me, but I was in until the end and opened my throat to ropes of hot cum shooting into my mouth. In another time and another place, it would be splashing all over my tits, just like I love it.

He helped me up and held me against him while we both caught our breaths. He stroked up and down my back and over my ass.

He buried his face in my neck and moaned. "Jeannie Jeannie Jeannie." He squeezed my ass and pulled my mound against his spent cock. "I will never look at another eighteen year old the same way again. You were incredible."

Although I had some experience, he was my first mature male and I took advantage of his body against mine, his words, his caresses.

"All I can think about right now is when can I see you again, but you're my daughter's friend. I've known you a long time." He sighed. "But now. Today. You became a woman to me."

"Laurie is sexy too," I said, not thinking.

"She's my daughter though."

"Right. Wasn't thinking."

"But you're right, she is. And just as much of a woman as you."

He picked me up and set me on the smooth cool counter so he was between my open legs. I automatically wrapped my legs around him and his cock nuzzled between my pussy lips. He was semi-hard already.

"The heat from your cunt is amazing." He brushed my curls back and we kissed for the first time. Tongues dueled in each other's mouths and it turned wet, sloppy, and passionate. He broke away. "Oh god Jeannie, what the fuck are you doing to me." He rocked his hips and thrust the mass of semi-hard flesh into me. "We have to get out of her or someone will find us."

I knew it to be true, but I wanted to feel him inside me. I knew I could get wet enough to take him.

"Sometime," I said, looking at him. "Sometime I want your cock inside me." He groaned.

"I want to bury myself in you. I want to feel your hot mouth on me again. I want to taste you."

We set up a day the following week to meet at a hotel in the next town. I had not started at the job at bonus Dad's construction company and was free. The following days gave me time to think if this was what I should be doing. He was a married man and older. He was also my best friend's Dad. I had a lot of thinking to do.

He called and told me a key would be waiting at the desk and to go up to the room if I arrived before him.

I did go early by a half-hour, which would give me plenty of time to change into the lingerie I just bought.

I waited in the bathroom until I heard the door close and then I swung the door open. He was just loosening his tie when he saw me and stopped.

"Oh fuck," he said, raking his eyes up and down my body. "You make me want to grab you and run away to a deserted island. Just you and I."

My tits overflowed the top of the tight black laced bustier. A black garter belt and thigh-high hose framed my soft smooth pussy lips. My heels brought me to his height.

"Take your clothes off," I said. He quickly did so and stood in front of me while his cock hardened under my gaze.

"God damn," he breathed, sucking air through his teeth. "You're fucking killing me."

I stepped forward and he took me in his arms. Our kiss moved right into hot and passionate and his cock pushed its way between my legs.

"I think he wants in," I said smiling.

"Oh yeah he does," he said following me down on the bed. My thighs spread just the head of his fat cock rubbing down my pink slit. "But not yet my pretty."

He kissed across my breasts that were ready to burst out of the bustier. He nuzzled until my nipples peeked out the top edge and he sucked them into his mouth. Back and forth he nipped and tugged and I arched my back, needing more.

He untied the lace that held my bustier and my tits burst out of their tight confines and he moaned. He squeezed them together, sucking both nipples into his mouth at the same time. I loved his attention to my tits. They were so needy.

He kissed down my belly while caressing my breasts. I felt his breath on my pussy lips and his teeth nibbling.

"Oh god, I love that you are so soft and smooth."

He buried his mouth on me and sucked on my clit. I moaned and arched because it was the first time I ever enjoyed oral sex and decided right then and there I preferred older men. He growled and vibrated until I rubbed my wet cunt on his face. I shuddered through waves of big and small orgasms.

He moved up over me and kissed me so I could taste myself on his lips. He rolled so I was on top. I sat astride him, my pussy lips at the base of his cock and his fat balls pressed into my heat.

"Fuck me, baby," he said. I rose up and held his cock knowing it would be a challenge. One that I was ready for. My pussy was dripping with my juices and from his mouth on me. I worked the head in and my cunt squeezed it tight.

"Oh baby, god damn," he moaned. "I want you to do it."

I knew that many probably couldn't or were afraid to take him in. I was persistent and wiggled until another little bit was in. My canal was stretched, not to hurting, but definitely something was in there that was bigger than had ever been. I bounced and took more in. His cock wasn't overly long, just big around.

He watched his cock disappearing into the shaved lips. Into the steamy heat. He stroked my thighs as they quivered working more into me. "Oh god baby," he kept moaning over and over as I slid down the last inch and ground down.

I didn't move yet but let my cunt adjust to his big piece of meat. Experimentally I leaned a bit forward and his cock immediately ground against my clit. I jerked my hips a couple of times and I went off the edge.

"Oh Jeannie, watching you cum on my cock.... Damn... I'm glad it's good for you."

I could imagine the complaints he got. Despite what you read, women don't prefer big cocks. We prefer men that perfect using what they got.

I rocked and started sliding so I raised up a bit and down and up and down and I was fucking him. I was actually fucking a certifiable beer can cock on a drop-dead gorgeous mature man. I rode his cock and saw and heard the pleasure it gave him and his orgasm brought on my own.

I discovered back then that although I wanted my own gratification, I equally enjoyed pleasing a man.

_.~"~._.~"~._.~"~._.~"~._

Daddy had an early tee time the next morning and we were back to our usual bantering and decided to have lunch at the country club dining room. So many of his friends dropped by the table to meet his daughter, that I started giggling.

"Your friends are very interested in me aren't they?" I said laughing.

"Of course. They wanted to meet the beautiful women with me."

"Oh, Daddy."

"Truth baby. You're a knockout. IF most of these guys weren't so old, I'd be fighting them off you."

I looked around. "They're not so old. Most are your age." I shrugged.

He laughed. "Don't tell me you like us older guys."

I looked at him and said, "Well yeah, I do prefer older guys to young."

"Okay, I don't know if I want to ask how you've come to this conclusion. By experience I assume."

"Yes." I folded my arms on the table and leaned towards him. "I have had several encounters that convinced me experienced is better."

He was thoughtful for a moment. "I guess I can't argue that. As long as you're happy with your choices, that's all that counts."

"I will be, Daddy. Thank you."

When I was at the country club I schedule tennis for the next day but rain cut my game short. I walked into Dad on the living room floor squirming on his stomach.

"What in the world?"

He kept wiggling and squirming. "Oh I dropped something and it rolled under the sofa... Oh, here it is!" He pulled his arm out from under the sofa and rolled on his back just in time for me to jump on him.

"OOOF"

"Remember when we used to wrestle, Daddy?"

"Oh my god yeah, I would...." He flipped me on my back. "Start tickling you and you laughed and laughed." Which he did and I did.

I laughed and giggled under him and tried to squirm away but the more I squirmed the more he had me locked down. His thigh was between my legs and I was trying to push up to get away. I had thin tennis panties on under my short skirt so I could feel my pussy rubbing on his upper thigh and his hard cock was against my hip.

He held my hands above my head with one hand and tickled my side with the other. I arched my back and twisted from side to side and he would get a handful of my breast. A thin knit sports bra and top didn't offer much coverage. Tickling was less as I twisted more and jammed my tit into his hand.

Our hard breathing went from exertion to excitement in the blink of an eye. I was grinding my needy pussy into his thigh and he was thrusting his hard cock into my hip. I spread my legs and his hard cock pressed into my open pussy. Our heat was steamy right through my panties and his shorts.

"Oh god, Jeannie," he said, rotating his ass rubbing circles on my cunt.

"Mmmm Daddy, it feels so good."

I reached down and pulled my shirt and bra off at one time exposing my aching nipples to him. He leaned on his elbows and buried his face in my tits. I squeezed them together and he nipped and tugged on both nipples. My hips rocked, out of control. The heat and hardness of his cock throbbed against my clit.

I reached down and tried to push his shorts down but he grabbed my hand. "No baby, not here, not now." His chest heaved. "We can't."

"Daddy, I need you so much," I whimpered.

"I need you to baby. So much. More than you can believe, but we can't. We shouldn't."

My breasts ached, my pussy tingled. His delicious weight was no longer on me and I lay on the floor with my thighs spread wide my breasts bared as Daddy stood above me.

"C'mon Jeannie, let me help you up." He pulled me up and against him and held me for a moment.

"I have to go shower," I said, picking up my shirt and bra and leaving.

Chapter 2 cumming soon.......

12