Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. But I can tell you're both drunk. Go to bed."

Claire stepped in close, and touched his hand. Another jolt shot through him, but he held her gaze with as much quiet authority as he could muster.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Don't be."

"Is there...is there anything we can do, to make it up to you?"

Robert's thoughts raced. What did she mean? Did she mean...

He shook his head. "Go to bed," he said again.

Brooke appeared, and pulled Claire away. Both went upstairs without another word, and Robert stood in the kitchen until they were gone. He breathed deeply until his pulse had slowed. And he felt an ache, as he considered that even if he had been as bold as possible...even if he had asked the girls to do all manner of things to "make it up to him," the keys to his cage were far away, and inaccessible at this hour.

What did she mean? He wondered.

He must have stood there for half an hour, with images rushing through his thoughts. Would the girls have stripped for him, if he had asked? Would they gave given him a blowjob through his cage, like the one that had been interrupted at their party? A swell of pity coursed through him, as he thought of the poor boy whose night had been interrupted by the cops. How long had the boy plotted to get his keys?

He leaned against the door, and imagined the feeling, the sight, thelonging of being unlocked after how long, and in a bed with three eager young girls, all giving him a triple blowjob. And then in the instant before he could cum, having the door burst open, and a pair of police officers rush in and put him in handcuffs. To be so close to a glorious orgasm, and then to be locked up again, with no hope of seeing the keys again for months. Or longer, depending on how the case was resolved. Or how the boy's mother saw fit to punish him.

Robert went with shaky legs back up to his room. And as he passed the girls' door again, for the second time in two nights he heard them fucking.

"Oh fuuuuuck..." he heard one of them moan. "Oh God yes...just like that...harder..."

He tried to pull himself away, but was too mesmerized by the sounds.

"Get on your knees," the other voice commanded. He heard the creaking of the bedsprings. "Open your mouth. Good girl. Show me how much you love my strap-on."

He thought he might truly pass out.

"That was so fucking hot," the same voice hissed. He could hear the sounds of the other girl's mouth being fucked, and by reflex reached for his cage.

"Quiet," the other giggled. "What if he hears us?"

"What if he does? He would love it."

Another giggle, and then Robert's pulse pounded painfully in its cage as the tipsy voice spoke to him through the closed doorway.

"Are you listening, daddy?"

12