Daughter home from University Pt. 02

Story Info
Daughter finds her parents have become nudists.
1.3k words
4.68
52.9k
62
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers

I had to admit that I was starving too.

It had been a long and exhilarating day that had left my heart racing.

My wife Fiona had just pulled me off while our daughter Nicole looked on enthusiastically. Then she fondled my soft cock. And she decided to join us naked in the pool. I could never have dreamed that this would happen.

"I think I can get used to this nudity thing." Nicole said. "It is quite liberating isn't it. I'm not going to bother to dress for the rest of my time here."

This was music to our ears. We had embraced the nudist lifestyle since we had our new pool installed and enjoyed the comfort of being naked around the house. Now Nicole states she wants to be naked too, so that will be the way it is from now on.

"Are we having a bbq dad?" Nicole inquired. "I haven't had a decent steak since I've been at Uni."

"Yes we are" I replied. We loved having bbqs. Under the shade of the patio adjacent to the pool was the perfect place for It as the sun was setting and the temperature had dropped to a comfortable level.

"Yeahhhh, steak, a nice red will go well with that dad." gushed Nicole. "I'll get it."

Nicole returned with a nice cabernet sauvignon and three glasses. She poured us each a drink and we sat in silence for a minute savouring the moment. I felt I had to say something about the extraordinary events that had just taken place.

"Nicole" I said "what happened was just out of the blue and I am still coming to grips with the whole situation. The last thing your mother and I would want to do is to embarrass you and make you feel uncomfortable."

"It's OK dad" Nicole replied. "You know that I love you and mum more than anything in the world. This has just brought us closer. I feel that we can be ourselves and give in to our sexuality. I'm not a little girl anymore. I have grown up a lot since I left home. I hope that we can be open with each other and not feel any shame."

Fiona and I nodded. In fact, at that very moment, I had felt a closeness with Nicole that I had never experienced before. I was proud as punch and realized how much I had missed her while she was at university.

I went to the kitchen and brought out the food for the bbq. Soon the steaks were sizzling and the aroma of char grilled meat filled the air. We filled our glasses up and put some salad on the plates.

"Three medium rare steaks coming up." I cried and we sat down to eat our delicious meal. Nicole filled us in with what she had been up to the last year. Yes, she had a few boyfriends, but nothing serious. She did not have a current boyfriend, but she was on the pill as the last thing she wanted to do was get pregnant and disrupt her studies. She was a very good student and was passing her exams with flying colours. We were so proud of her.

"Great steak dad." said Nicole as she topped our glasses up with the last of the red wine. A gentle breeze had picked up and it was just perfect sitting outside, naked, with a drink in hand.

"I think we need another bottle of that." said Nicole and made her way to the bar for a second bottle.

I watched as she sashayed off, her tight bottom swinging seductively. After our little talk, I did not feel at all guilty for admiring the sight before me.

"Let's make ourselves comfortable on the sunlounges." Fiona suggested. "Good idea." I replied. Fiona got up and placed the 3 sunlounges in a line. "You sit in the middle one, Greg." she suggested. I sat down and waited for Nicole to return with the new bottle.

Nicole sidled up next to me and her gorgeous pussy was at eye level as she took my glass and filled it up. She moved to her mother and filled her glass too. It did not escape my attention that Fiona had locked her gaze on Nicole's beautiful pussy too.

"Cheers." said Nicole as sat down and reached across us both to clink our glasses. Her breasts brushed against my shoulder, and I felt a bolt of excitement run through my body. Nicole sat back on her sunlounge and let out a satisfied sigh, clearly enjoying the relaxing environment brought on by the effects of a few glasses of wine.

I looked across at her and she had spread her legs, no doubt enjoying the breeze wafting on her hairless pussy. It was a beautiful sight. I looked across to Fiona and she too was sporting a satisfied look, clearly enjoying the new found intimacy that that our family had adopted.

I returned her smile and closed my eyes. I could feel a swelling between my legs. The sexuality in the air was palpable and I found it intoxicating. I opened my eye to watch my cock grow to full length. No longer did I care that our daughter Nicole would be scandalized by the sight.

Fiona reached across and gently took it in her hand. Nicole opened her eyes and saw what was going on.

"My turn mum." she said and assertively removed her mother's hand and replaced it with her own. She hopped out of the sunlounge and was now kneeling beside me. She expertly ran her hand up and down the length of my swollen dick. Slowly and rhythmically, she stroked, fingering the tip of my glans as small drops of pre cum formed. She wrapped her other hand around my balls and squeezed them firmly. I squirmed in my lounge from the pure pleasure of it.

I looked across to Fiona and her fingers had found their way into her pussy and she violently rubbed her clit.

Nicole slowed the tempo of her wanking so as not to bring me to climax too early. Then, in an instant her mouth was wrapped around my cock and her head was bobbing up and down as her tongue lashed my blood engourged cock. I reached out and cupped her left breast. The skin was soft and warm. I pinched her nipple which had swollen enormously. I flicked it between my fingers and heard Nicole utter a gentle moan. Fiona's breath had become heavier as she was working herself to an intense orgasm.

Nicole had taken the whole length of my large cock into her mouth. I could feel the tip of my cock deep down her throat. I could take no more. I exploded with a shuddering orgasm, pumping a huge load of cum into my daughter's eager mouth. She did not spill a drop and swallowed again and again as I thrust my cock into her soaked mouth. She continued to suck as my now spent cock began to soften in her mouth. I dragged her towards me and wrapped my mouth around her gigantic nipple. I sucked and sucked and flicked it with my tongue. Her hand had moved between her legs and she followed her mother's lead and rubbed her clit. Her moans raised in volume as she too approached a massive orgasm. Fiona was shaking uncontrollably as she reached her own peak of intensity. She collapsed back into her sunlounge, panting quickly and deeply. Nicole had fallen to the ground, her chest was rising and falling as her orgasm coursed through her body. I watched in amazement as the two women in my life each experienced the joy of an unbridled climax.

The three of us laid there completely spent. This was without a doubt the most intense sexual experience of my life. My heart was aching with the love that I was feeling for these two women.

I sat back in my sunlounge to catch my breath. Nicole had jumped back on her sunlounge and was sitting there with a very satisfied look on her face.

She picked up her glass of wine. "Cheers everyone", she said with a big smirk spread across her face.

Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers