Daughter home from University Pt. 03

Story Info
Daughter discovers her parents nudist lifestyle.
1.7k words
4.74
46.5k
49
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
749 Followers

I looked down at my cock as it lay limply across my thigh.

"You've had a big day little boy." I thought to myself. After breakfast, I fucked my wife Fiona in the swimming pool. Later that day she wanked me off as daughter Nicole watched, then to top it off, after lunch, Nicole gave me one of the best blow job I've ever had.

I looked across to Nicole sitting naked on the sun lounge beside me. She was sipping on a glass of red wine, scrolling through stuff on her phone. To my left was my darling wife Fiona, enjoying her wine too, but seemingly in a trance, no doubt unraveling the events of the day. Did she really see her daughter sucking her father's cock? Indeed, she did and the fact that she encouraged it is probably as mysterious to her as it is to me. Yes, we have always been a close, loving family, but society creates limits and we just shattered them. But I felt absolutely no guilt and keenly anticipated where our newfound openness would lead us.

I needed a beer, so made my way to the kitchen. The sun was about to set and I was getting a bit peckish, so grabbed some cheese and strawberries from the fridge and some crackers from the cupboard and made up a platter for us all.

"Care for some nibblies Nicole?" I said as I placed the food on the small table between her sunlounge and mine.

"Yum, thanks dad." she replied as she swung her body around to face me. She sat there with her legs open, comfortable in the new order, where there was no need to adhere to some nudist social dictate that ladies should keep their legs together. I took the opportunity to steal a quick glance. There was a thin white crust at the entrance to her pussy, no doubt from the cum that flooded her as she orgasmed when sucking my cock. I took a breath, yes she did, she sucked her father's cock.

She caught me looking and glanced down herself. "I guess I will have to go clean up, eh dad." she said.

"I think we all will have to," I jokingly replied. "I'm going to have a shower after I finish this beer."

"Me first then," said Fiona. She quaffed down the last of her red and made her way upstairs to our bedroom. Nicole's eyes followed her. Fiona had a fit, taut body, very similar to Nicole's and they both had large but firm breasts. From a distance, they could pass for sisters. Nicole headed off to the second bathroom and I sat contentedly, thinking how grand life was. I finished my beer and went upstairs to clean up myself.

Nicole was first down after her shower and true to her word, she did not get dressed. She turned on the television and searched for something to watch. Fiona and I came down together and grabbed the three seater.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"There is a movie on Netflix that I've been wanting to watch, Don't Look Up, its got an all star cast." said Nicole.

"Fine by me." I said. Fiona nodded. "Put it on."

"I'm still hungry, can we have a pizza." begged Nicole. "I'll pay, a large Supreme?"

"Yes, by the time it gets here I'll be hungry too." said Fiona.

"Yes, I'll order it now." beamed Nicole.

Details out of the way, we sat down to watch the movie. It was rather good and it was half way over when the doorbell rang.

"That will be the pizza, I'll get it. "shouted Nicole and leapt from her seat.

"Nicole!" I called out, "haven't you forgotten something?" realizing that she was still totally naked.

"It's good dad." she shouted back.

Nicole opened the door to the pizza boy, a lad probably around eighteen years old. Catching Nicole naked, his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

" A supreme pizza?" Nicole inquired. The poor boy struggled to even answer yes. His gaze was now firmly planted on Nicole's fulsome breasts.

"Nice aren't they," teased Nicole. "As you can see I don't have any money for a tip, but you can have a feel of my tits if you like."

The pizza boy sensed some sort of trick, but managed to blurt out, "Ummm, yeah, you sure?"

"Go ahead." Nicole thrust her chest forward. The pizza boy was not going to miss his opportunity and went in with two hands one each firmly implanted on a breast. He ventured a gentle squeeze and brushed her nipples, which made Nicole jump a little.

"OK, that will do you, don't want the pizza to get cold, see ya." smiled Nicole and slammed the door closed on his stunned face.

Nicole pranced back into the living room beaming from ear to ear. Her mother and I looked at her open mouthed. "What?" she said, which just cracked us up laughing.

"Who is this girl and what have you done with my daughter?" Fiona blurted out to more shrieks of laughter.

We sat and finished watching the movie while devouring the pizza, washed down with more red wine.

"That was a good movie," I said, "but your mother and I are off to bed. Good night honey."

"Nite mum, nite dad, I won't be far behind you." replied Nicole.

Once in bed, we just looked at each other. Nicole was a surprise package. She was a hundred times more confident that the shy girl who left home a year ago. Life in the big city had changed her, for the good we thought. She was confident and outgoing, assured of her own sexuality and not bound by any societal mores.

"What do you think of our new daughter?' I asked Fiona.

"I'm stoked," replied Fiona. "She is so vibrant and self-assured. I love that she is assertive about her sexuality and I would never have thought for a second that she would be part of our sex life, she's our daughter for god's sake, but somehow, it feels perfectly right. I'm thinking we shouldn't be doing this, but it feels natural and I love it."

Those were my sentiments entirely. I had never felt so alive.

A shadow appeared across our bedroom door, which was of course left open.

"I'm not sleepy, whined Nicole, "can I hop in bed for a while?"

"Sure hun," said Fiona pulling back the bedsheets.

Nicole wriggled in between us and we snuggled up against her.

"Being at uni this year has made me realize how much I love you guys." Nicole cried, with a tear in her voice. "I missed you so much, you are the best parents, you have done so much for me."

"Oh Nicole, we love you so much too. You are everything to us." Fiona replied tearing up as well and so too was I.

We hugged her tight as if we feared that something horrible was going to happen and spoil the moment that we were sharing with our beloved daughter. We stayed unmoving for what seemed ages, until I relaxed my hold and rolled onto my back.

Nicole's hand had found its way to my cock and she was gently stroking it. Her other hand had come to rest on her mother's pussy and her fingers parted her lips and discovered the hot, steamy moistness that was building there. Fiona used her free hand to part Nicole's legs and gently eased two fingers into Nicole's engorged cunt. Another finger found Nicole's swollen clitoris and she flicked it and rubbed it causing Nicole to squirm in sheer delight, all the while Nicole was massaging my ever growing cock.

Fiona parted Nicole's legs even further and moved down to position her face over her sweet smelling labia. Fiona's tongue darted in and out, sucking and pulling at Nicole's swollen lips, Love juices flowed in a torrent and Fiona lapped it up never missing a drop of that luscious nectar.

Nicole's body arched and shuddered as a violent orgasm surged through her entire being. She tried to no avail to muffle a scream of delight and, panting and sweating, she twisted and flung her legs about. It was the most intense orgasm that I have ever witnessed.

But Nicole was heady with passion and was far from done with yet.

"Fuck me daddy," she screamed as she turned onto her stomach and thrust her arse in the air, revealing her gorgeous pussy in all its glory. It was still oozing love juices as I positioned my self behind her and easily guided my massive prick into her soaking love tunnel.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard, stick that cock up me daddy." wailed Nicole. I pounded Nicole with all my might. Her tight pussy grabbed my cock and the feeling as it filled ever inch of her vagina was intense. Back and forth I stroked and Nicole moved in unison with me. She ground back on my cock, forcing it deep inside her.

I could feel that I was on the verge of cumming. There was not going to be any attempt to hold off. I wanted to savour the moment that I was going to explode with a massive load of cum into my daughter's cunt. "I'm cumming, "I screamed breathlessly.

"Yes daddy, fill me up daddy, I'm cumming.... I'm cumming."

With that Nicole came furiously for the second time that night. Simultaneously, my load burst from the depth of my balls and shot deep into Nicole's pussy. I collapsed onto Nicole's back and we both fell gasping onto the bedsheets. The feeling was surreal. I felt like someone had put me in a bear hug and I could hardly breathe. Nicole was moaning softly and contentedly.

I looked across to Fiona who was feverishly rubbing her pussy and it was clear that she was on the verge of her own climax. Soon she was thrashing frantically as her orgasm built and with a deep guttural moan she collapsed, spent on the sheets.

The three of us lay motionless, trying to catch our breaths. The passion had left us speechless. I rolled towards Nicole and cradled her, never before having felt so much love. Sleep overtook us all. The next thing I knew, the Sun was peeping through the bedroom window and the two women of my life were sleeping soundly still next to me.

Seebob69
Seebob69
749 Followers