Daughter in Law

Story Info
A daughter in law must care for her father in law.
6.6k words
4.61
105.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had always been dominated by patriarchy from the beginning and I was more than content with this life. I liked knowing my role and where I belonged.

Being born in Canada there was always a battle between my Punjabi culture and the western culture I experienced outside of our community. I always chose my Punjabi and Sikh culture as I felt at home here. We went to India every summer and visited our ancestral home where my grandparents still lived. Most of my spare time was spent at the Gurdawara or with my large family. My family enjoyed a good status in the community and my father was well respected. I only dressed in suits such as salwar kameez and kurtas. I loved the traditional clothes and hated having to wear western clothes when I went to school.

My Father was a strong man and the family decisions were made through him. He epitomized what it meant to be a Sardar. He had control over my life but I always felt safe. He was stern and the strength of the family. My Mother created a nickname for me when I was younger, Bubbly. This stuck and everyone in my called me by the nickname but for my Father. He would always call me Sukhjeet. He always told me to be proud of my name and I was named after my great grandmother who survived partition. Even when I was mocked at school with inappropriate sex jokes about my shortened name Sukhi, I held on to my Father's words.

At the age of 17 my Father passed away suddenly from heart complications. This left a gaping hole in my life. My Mother's older brother became the Patriarch of the family but I had issues coping with the loss of my Father.

One day at the age of 21 my Mother told me about a marriage request that had been made. It was from a Sikh family in America. It was a family known to us from India and they had a good reputation.

My mother had grown distant from me in the years since my Father's death and I did not have a strong bond with her. The man I was to marry was a kind and decent man so I was happy to go ahead with the union even though it meant I had to move countries.

I settled into my married life in Ohio with my new family. I liked being part of this new household. My father in law, who I affectionately called Baba was a strong man and in many ways reminded me of my own Father. He was in his mid 60's but still physically fit and active.

There was a tension in the household that I sensed between my father in law and my husband. Baba was stern and did not put up with slackness or weakness. He was particularly tough on my husband and my husband struggled under this pressure. I was caught between wanting Baba to go easy on my husband, Kuldeep and knowing that men had to be tough and resilient. It was no place for a woman to speak.

The other matter was that I was not pregnant after 12 months of marriage.

After losing my virginity to my husband my cravings for sex went up but my husband was busy and worked long hours. This meant that he was too tired to have sex most nights and we rarely had sex.

My father in law worked him hard and my husband was too nice to say no. They ran a local furniture store and worked hard to make it successful.

As I had always done I took my duties seriously in the home. The home had lacked a woman's touch in many years as my father in law lost his wife many years earlier.

I enjoyed my role as the woman of the house. I ran the house from top to bottom. I cooked, cleaned and took care of my husband and father in law.

My role increased when my father in law hurt his back while lifting a bed at work. Despite his age my father in law worked as hard as someone more than half his age.

My father in law was confined to the bed but for going to the bathroom due to the pain and I was responsible for taking care of him. My husband liked that I was so dedicated to my family.

My father in law would call me by my name just like my father did. It would give me goose bumps every time I heard him call my name.

"Baba, are you ok?" I ask as he groans holding his back. He is just wearing his vest and I don't know what else under the covers. I have never seen him without his turban even in the home and it is the first time I am seeing him without his turban.

"Beti, it is nothing," he said putting a brave face on his pain.

"Let me help you," I say as I approach him. I want to help him recover and ease his pain.

I turn him on to his side and press his back where he was holding it.

"Ah!" He exclaims in relief.

"Let me help you, Baba," I tell him.

I massage his back and dig my fingers into his hard flesh. I can feel the taut muscles and sinew as my fingers dig into his flesh.

It is at this moment I realize he is just wearing underwear under the covers and I realize why he is slightly embarrassed. He is a proud man and the idea of his daughter in law seeing him in such a weak state will hurt his pride but I want to see him do better.

I don't know why but the more I press and touch his body the more I begin to feel something tingly in my body.

It is a slow purring feeling and not one that I am consciously aware of.

I try to ignore this as I press and massage his back focusing on the pain.

"Very good. Very good," he groaned as he felt the sensations of my massage.

My mind was becoming hazy as I touched his naked flesh. There was a growing sense of unease within me. I could sense these feeling within my body were wrong but I could not stop thinking about them.

"Beti, that is much better," Baba said as he turned around and I stopped.

My mind was lost to lustful thoughts for the moment but his words eventually cut through and I gained some perspective. I was a strong Sikh woman and these thoughts were not something I should entertain.

As he turned around I felt something brush my arm. It was strong and turgid. It caught me by surprise but when I looked down I noticed a large obscene erection in Baba's underwear.

I don't want to embarrass him further and pretend I haven't seen or felt it.

I leave to let him rest and periodically enter to check on him and serve him food. My duties keep my mind and body busy but at times my mind drifts back to what I felt. It was so hard and turgid and I wonder if my massage did that to him.

I shock myself at having such a vile thought about my father in law. I feel a deep sense of shame at having such a thought.

In the afternoon I return to my father in law and he seems to be in much worse pain.

I turn him on his side once more and press the strong muscles of his back. As I do my mind wonders about what I brushed up against before.

I slowly begin to convince myself that my imagination is playing up what I felt. Perhaps it was just his leg I tell myself.

After my massage Baba turns back around to lay down flat on his back.

Unconsciously I let my hand feel that strong and turgid muscle once more but I have much firmer grasp of what I am touching as I hold it with my hand.

I gasp at what I am feeling and quickly let go before leaving the room in a hurry. Baba is embarrassed and I am ashamed of my actions.

In my bedroom I lock the door. I do not know why I lock the door as there is no need but I just feel a need to be hidden and not disturbed.

My heart rate is pulsing and my breathing is heavy as I lay back on the bed hiding under the covers.

My hands are trembling as I try to come to terms with what has happened.

I am afraid of facing my father in law once more after what I have done. Will he tell my husband about my shameless actions?

My husband returns late in the evening and he is tired after a long day.

I have already cooked for him and I serve him the food. He is tired and can barely keep his eyes open.

Shortly after, he is ready for bed. My heart rate is still pulsing and my body is feeling hot with passion.

I try to entice my husband once we are in bed but he is too tired to make love.

The next morning I steel myself and know I must face my father in law. I have duties that are far more important than silly passions.

Tentatively I take one step after the other as I approach the large door of my father in law's bedroom.

The door creaks as I slowly open it. I watch as my father in law is groaning as he tosses and turns in the bed.

"Baba," I say as I hurriedly walk towards him.

He was struggling and it was my natural instinct to go to him and nurse him.

I massaged his back and his pain began to ease a little. It was tough for me to see such a strong man succumb to injuries.

He held my hand as I pressed his back and I thought nothing of it. His hand over mine was gentle but his hands were coarse and that of a man who had labored most of his life.

He was guiding me to where he wanted me to press his body.

I was leaning over as I did this and our faces were pretty close together.

Baba all of sudden turned around and he pulled my hand into his underwear. My hand out of instinct grasped his large and turgid muscle. I felt it expand and contract in my hands.

"Beti, I am sorry. A man has needs and so does a woman," he said as his hand grasped me between my legs and rubbed me through my clothes. He could feel my heat and moistness through the clothes to my shame.

I let out a loud audible gasp frozen to the spot.

He expertly pulled down my salwar and his fingers were inside my panties in a matter of seconds.

My hand instinctively stroked his turgid muscle as his fingers played with my pussy lips and teased my clit.

"Baba..." I wanted to say it was wrong and we should stop but the words would not leave my lips.

My knees began to feel weak as I could feel his fingers moisten from my juices. My stroking was faster.

"Uff!" I moaned as I felt something building within my body.

I then felt his middle finger enter me and my knees went weak as I fell on his chest. My juices exploded out of me.

"Uff! Uh! Baba!" I moaned as I felt his turgid muscle thrust and his warm cum explode over my hand and fingers. His muscle seemed to ejaculate forever as one load followed another. I wondered if this was his first time with a woman since his late wife.

After a few moments I gathered myself and picked myself up. I pulled up my salwar and went back to my duties. I cleaned Baba with a hot damp towel and I changed his underwear.

We both acted as though nothing had happened and we went back to our roles as daughter in law and father in law.

My mind was confused about my feelings. My body was still feeling the after effects of my orgasm.

It had been some time since I had sex with my husband that made me feel such pleasures. When my husband had the energy to make love it was often labored and tired love making.

My body is feeling a building heat and I desperately crave for my husband to satiate these feelings.

That night I try to push my husband to have sex but he once more rolls over and says he is tired.

I turn around in frustration and huff and puff.

My husband is really tired but he can sense my frustration and gives me attention by cuddling me from behind.

This just adds to my guilt of what happened as my husband is a good man and I am distracted by my own desires. I turn around and cuddle him. Despite it being an arranged marriage I loved my husband.

The next day I saw my husband off to work and turned my attention to my father in law. It was my responsibility to set boundaries and not let things get carried away.

"Beti, will you help me to the shower?" He asked.

I swallowed the saliva in my mouth as I thought about having to help him shower and my eyes drifted to that long turgid muscle I had encountered.

He could sense my apprehension, "Beti, I should be able to shower myself. I just need help getting up."

I could sense the relief through my body at hearing this.

I helped him up but as I did I felt his hand hold and squeeze my breast. I was in two minds of whether I should say something but he was struggling to get up and it could have been accidental.

He was leaning on me as we walked to his bathroom. He let go and leaned against the shower but as I let him go he let his hand brush against my backside.

He was struggling to hold himself up and I felt guilty about not being more helpful.

"Baba, do you need any help?" I asked one last time to alleviate my guilt.

"Beti, what can I say? I can barely stand but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable," he replied. It was hard for me to see the man look so vulnerable. This was a Sardar and it added to the weight of guilt and responsibility on my shoulders.

"Baba, if you need my help then I will help. That is my role in this house," I say.

I lift his vest up above his head and lower his underwear to his feet. As that strong turgid muscle comes before my eyes I look away with a sense of shame.

I untie his hair and watch as the silver and black hair falls down his back. He is a strong specimen of a man and there is something building inside of me at watching him like this.

I help him into the shower but before I turn on the water he stops me.

"Beti your clothes will be wet," he says.

It dawns on me that he is right and I have never been able to question my patriarch's authority.

I remove my salwar kameez and return to shower in just my bra and panties. My hair is tied up in plaits and I do not want to get it wet.

Baba looks at my underwear and his eyes focus on the hairs peeking out of the sides of my panties. This is wrong but I cannot stop myself from letting it happen. I justify it to myself but I know it is wrong.

I turn the hot water on and take the shower gel and loofah. I soap up the loofah and rub it over his chest and shoulders.

I bite my lip and as I feel his power and strength. He is strong and muscley even at this age. As I rub his body my large breasts press against his body and the silky sensation between us is exciting as my body rubs and slides against his.

My mind is becoming hazy with lust as I soap up his strong muscly body and the friction between my body and his. I avoid that turgid muscle at all costs but my mind cannot stop thinking about it.

A few moments later I feel him unclip my bra from the back and lift my bra over my breasts. His hands firmly groping my breasts but the soap causing the sensation to be slick. He pulls my bra down and I let it fall to the floor.

My head is spinning. This is wrong. So wrong. I want to be true to my husband but there was something I could not deny within both of us.

My naked breasts are pressed against his naked body as I soap his body with my own. There is a sensuality between us that I cannot explain in mere words. My body is on fire and I am no longer capable of conscious thought.

"Sukhjeet, you must wash this also," he says as he directs my hand to that turgid muscle.

My hand automatically grasps it. My eyes lock with his as I am shocked by my own reaction as I slowly pull the foreskin back and forth over his turgid muscle.

"Baba, we shouldn't. This is wrong," I say trying to alleviate some guilt.

His hands firmly grasp and squeeze my breasts as a moan escapes my lips. He knows I am aroused by his actions despite my protests.

"No. We mustn't do this," I say hoping this nightmare would stop as Baba begins play with my areola running his thumbs along the outside of my areola eliciting further moans from my lips.

"Your nipples beg to differ," he says as he uses his thumbs to flick my hard and erect nipples.

"Uff! Uh!" I moan in response to his actions. My hand moving more fervently over his turgid muscle.

Without thought I have brought our bodies closer and his turgid muscle is rubbing the underside of my mound

I am unable to control my moans as his turgid muscle rubs against the underside of my mound. I glide back and forth against that turgid muscle as he gropes my breasts and manipulates them with his strong coarse hands.

I was rubbing myself on his hard turgid muscle as he played with my breasts. As much as I wanted to pretend this was something he was doing to me, it was all too clear that I was just as complicit in his actions.

I tightened my thighs together around his turgid muscle as he began to fuck me between my thighs. The friction felt so good and I could feel that need building inside of me. That need my husband was unwilling to take care of.

I wrapped my arms around him and despite his fragile state he was able to hold me up with ease.

His thrusting became harder and he began to roughly squeeze my breasts. His fingers were pinching and rolling my nipples as I moaned louder in his ear.

"Uff! Uh! Baba! Uh! Uh! What are you doing to me?!" I moaned as he continued to thrust.

*FWAP* *FWAP* *FWAP*

The sound of his hard turgid muscle rubbing against my wet panties was becoming louder. I was dripping all over his cock as my panties were unable to hold my juices.

I felt him tug at my panties from behind as though he was testing their durability. He then pulled on them hard tearing them from my body. My bare pussy was rubbing against his hard turgid muscle and this sent me crazy with arousal.

I was meeting his thrusts and rubbing my mound over the top of his cock.

The thought of taking the next step and fucking him was overtaking my mind.

The thought alone made my body convulse with a powerful orgasm as I squeezed his turgid muscle hard between my thunder thighs causing him to cum.

I was limp in his arms and I was grateful he could lift me up. He still had the strength of a man much younger than him and it defied the weaknesses he had shown recently.

He let me down after I gained my breath and I cleaned him as I returned to the dutiful daughter in law role.

My mind was in torment and I could not think through my next steps. One thing I was sure of was that this was wrong but my body was reacted in a way I could not deny. The idea of having that strong turgid muscle inside of me consumed my thoughts.

My husband was late in the office and I was drifting off watching TV. My mind went back to the shower and the turgid muscle that fucked my thunder thighs. I yearned to feel it in other parts.

My hands began to wander over my body as I thought about Baba and his turgid muscle. The idea of having him between my legs made me moist and I was unable to resist touching myself between my legs. Another wicked idea began to form in my mind. My hand began to work it's way into my panties and I was slowly rubbing my wet clit.

The idea of being impregnated by Baba consuming my thoughts. The idea alone brought me to a shuddering orgasm.

Kuldeep did not arrive until much later and my guilt made me work harder to be a better wife to him.

He was tired and beat and that guilt was stronger. I massaged his tired muscles until he fell asleep.

Baba returned to the respectful father in law in the following days but instead of this alleviating my horny thoughts. They only seemed to be coming to my mind more frequently.

After a few days it was Baba's shower day and I offered to help him despite him not asking this time.

I helped Baba undress and I was disappointed to find that his muscle was flaccid.

"Baba, I need to undress. I don't want to ruin the clothes," I said as I turned around to get undressed outside.

My mind was in torment but I convinced myself I had to be naked to avoid my underwear becoming ruined once more. I returned with a towel wrapped around my body.

'I made such a mess of my undergarments last time," I said as I unwrapped my towel and revealed my naked body to Baba.

His eyes lit up as he watched my bouncy breasts jiggle but his eyes were drawn to between my legs. The hairs between my legs were already glistening with my juices due to my arousal and this was not missed by Baba. Baba was soon fully erect at the sight of me.

I check the water temperature and pressure and then wet Baba's body and my own. The water was running as I began to rub shower gel into my hand when Baba stopped me.

12