Daughter in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused and unsure what he wanted.

Baba took the shower gel and began to pour it on my naked body. There was a plentyful amount over my body.

I shivered at the cold sensation of the gel on my body. Baba spread it into my breasts and I am ashamed to admit even at this early stage it caused me to moan in response.

His hands rubbed over my body and down to the hairs between my legs. He rubbed me down there and slid a finger inside of me.

"Already dripping with cunt juice," he whispered in my ear.

I swallowed in response unable to conjure up any words.

"Wash me with your body. No hands," he ordered.

I came up close to him and held on to his shoulders as I nervously rubbed my breasts into his chest. I was unable to look at him as I felt his hard turgid muscle rub against my leg. He maneuvered me so that my mound was soaping up his turgid muscle with the soap and my juices. I swallowed and bit my lip as I felt the silky contact between our bodies. It felt so much more sensual.

"Sukhjeet, now you must do my back," he asks as I seem reluctant to move off his cock.

I rub my breasts against his back and press my body against him. I wrap my leg around his leg and we are maintaining full contact between our bodies at all times. I have never experienced anything so sensual.

I return to his front and want to resume the same position but Baba stops me.

He holds my breasts and pinches my nipples between his forefinger and thumb.

"You need to clean my cock with these big tits," he says. There is something more elicit in hearing him say dirty words. It is words I could never use.

He places his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down to my knees. I am at eye level with his hard turgid myscle. I lift myself up on my knees and I wrap my breasts around it. I am unable to look at him as I squeeze my breasts around his muscle. The slickness caused by the soap makes it easy for me to slide his turgid muscle up and down between my breasts. The sensation is arousing and I am becoming very horny. The more I stare at his turgid muscle the more my lips water at the idea of taking it down my throat. It takes me back to the jokes I would hear from the white people at school.

"Very good, Beti," he mumbles as he throws his head back.

*FWAP* *FWAP* *FWAP*

The sounds of the soap and his turgid muscle fucking my tits reverberates around us in the small cubicle of the shower.

I feel water on my head and rinses the soap off his cock and my breasts. This causes a lot more friction.

"Sukhjeet, you must now clean it with your mouth," he orders.

I swallow the saliva in my mouth as I look up at him.

"Yes, Baba," is all I can muster is response.

I lick his cock up and down as I imagine how to take it whole. This is something I have never done before.

Baba runs his fingers through my hair and he grabs hold of my head as he begins to direct me with greater control.

He all of sudden thrusts it deep down my throat taking me by surprise and I almost bite down but stop myself.

He has no mercy as he roughly throat fucks me. He uses me like some cheap slut and not like a daughter in law should be treated.

I am gagging and choking on his fat turgid muscle as my eyes go red. Tears are streaming down my face as he fucks my throat without mercy.

He makes me look up at him as he roughly throat fucks me.

"Sukhie, you feel so good," he says. It is the first time he has ever called me Sukhie and in my mind I think it is down to what I am doing right now.

His pace becomes more fervent and my own arousal is so strong that I pull my pussy lips apart and rub my clit.

I furiously rub my clit as I watch him grimace and grunt as he fucks my mouth.

I insert a finger inside of me and continue to rub my clit with my thumb.

Saliva is dripping down my chin as he roughly throat fucks me.

"Fuck! Sukhie!" He finally grunts as I shudder in my own orgasm as my mouth and stomach are filled with his cum.

As I get up I can feel the cum drip down the side of my mouth. Baba scoops it up on to his finger. He then invites me to lick it off his finger, which I do dutifully. Even taking his finger in and sucking on it.

We return to our roles after our passions are released. Again Baba seems to be distant the next few days. There is no perversion and he is simply the respectful father in law. This makes my passion burn hotter as I await the next shower.

It has been a few days and Baba is due for a shower. I am eagerly awaiting this and look forward to it.

"Beti, I am not in the mood for a shower today," he says when asked and it prompts me to ask why.

"Beti, I am not good and I cannot stand in the shower for so long," he replies.

"Baba, you cannot go this long without a shower," I say in desperation. He can sense my disappointment and hunger. He seems to enjoy my hunger and watching me squirm for him.

In the evening we are eating as a family at the dining table when Baba says, "Kuldeep, I don't know what is wrong with me. My back has been getting worse these last few days. I think I need a masseuse or something."

Kuldeep is tired and drained.

"Baba, don't be silly. I will send Sukhie to your room tonight to massage you," Kuldeep replies. I look at Baba and notice a devilish glint behind his eyes that Kuldeep is unable to see.

Kuldeep is tired and moments before he falls asleep he reminds to go see Baba and massage him.

There is a fire burning inside of me and I am more than willing to do my Husband's bidding.

As I draw closer to Baba's room, it is slightly ajar and I can see the warm glow from his lampshade.

The nerves build inside of me as I imagine what would transpire. My body shivers with excitement at the thought of that turgid muscle inside of me.

Baba is reading a book but looks up at me as I walk in.

"You are here, finally," he says. He lifts off his vest and pulls down his boxers.

He turns on his belly and motions to the oil on the nightstand.

I lift my sleeves up and rub the oil between my palms. I dig my fingers into his back and up to his shoulder as I massage him. After a few minutes Baba complains, "I need more effort. Harder." He demands.

I press harder but he still does not seem satisfied, "Get on top of me and put your weight onto me. Take off your clothes if you must." And there it is. The first step in what he really wants but my own needs at this stage demand that I give him what he wants.

I don't put up much of a fight as I lift my kameez over my head and then lower my pajama so that I am in just my bra and panties.

I climb on top of him and begin to put greater force into my massage.

I sigh and swallow at the much more intimate sensation of being on top of his body. I love feeling the sinew and muscle beneath me. It is reinforced by the lack of contact I am having with my husband.

I can feel a heat developing between my legs and I gently grind against his body.

"Take off your bra and use your body to massage me," he orders.

I remove my bra but also slide down my panties unprompted. They have a wet spot and I drop them next to his face on the bed so he can smell my scent.

I rub oil on my breasts and my stomach letting the oil drip down on to my pussy hair making it shiny. I lay down on top of him and my breasts are pressed into his back. I caress his body with my arms and rub my body up and down against him.

I am unable to contain my moans as the sensual feeling between us develops. My pussy quivers as I release the juices against his body.

He makes agreeable sounds as I rub against him.

"Uh!" I moan a little too loudly as my breasts rub against his back.

"Sukhjeet beti, you must work on my front now," he orders.

I lift off him as he turns around revealing his hard turgid muscle to my eyes.

He looks at me and motions for me to return his body.

I bite my lip and I can feel my pussy quiver at the sight of his turgid muscle.

A part of me wants to jump and ride his turgid muscle but another part of me is afraid.

He asks that I start at his shoulders. I sit on his body just before his turgid muscle but the force of me pressing on his shoulders wirh my hands and the oil on our bodies causes me to slide down his body and rub against his naked turgid muscle as it makes contact with my mound.

I cannot help but seek out his turgid muscle until I am grinding against it as it is flat against his stomach.

"Hmm..." I sigh as I feel it underneath me. Of course Baba does not miss this.

Baba brings his hands up my body and begins to massage and grope my breasts.

"It is unfair that I do not massage you in return," he says as he rolls my nipple between his index finger and thumb.

"Uff! Uh!" I moan in response.

His hands feel smoother and the contact is more sensual as it is aided by the oil which is acting as a lubricant.

His hands are strong and he has firm grasp of my body. My body responds by putting more weight on him and grinding against him harder. I am not the good daughter in law that I should be. I am a woman in heat and only him inside me will satiate the devil inside of me.

The more I touch him the more my body craves him inside of me. My pussy is leaking over his turgid muscle and there is intense eye contact between us as the anticipation builds between us.

He grabs me by the hips and gently glides me back and forth on his turgid muscle. I have to bite my hand to stop my moans from being too loud.

I can hear the squelching sound at the contact between my wet dripping pussy and his hard turgid muscle. I begin to bounce against his turgid muscle as I feel that familiar feeling build inside of me. That tumultuous euphoria that I desperately craved.

He turned me over with ease so he was on top of me before I could feel that release of euphoria and I was more desperate than ever as I wrapped my legs around him.

He slowly and deliberately entered inch after inch inside of me. He wanted to enjoy every moment of being inside of me and he wanted to make sure I experienced every moment of it also.

The weight of this forbidden act was felt with every inch of him I took. The weight of his heavy and sweaty body over mine.

The taboo nature of the intercourse only seemed to heighten any sense of arousal I felt. I felt like a wanton slut that simply wanted to satisfy her own desires but that feeling drove me on. The only cure for this ailment of being a wanton slut seemed to be his cum deep inside of me.

Once he was fully inside of me I locked my legs together behind him and arms around his head. I almost wanted to feel this forever. He began to thrust in and out of me as my wet pussy squelched and fought to keep his hard turgid muscle inside of me.

He was fighting my tight pussy walls as they kept him trapped inside of me. I wanted this to last forever.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uff!" I moaned in response to his strong thrusts. I had to bite his shoulder to keep my voice quiet. My body was writhing and I had a desperate need for his cum inside of me.

He grabbed the bed sheets and pulled them as he unleashed inside of me.

It drove me over the edge as I felt him flood my pussy and I bit down harder almost taking a chunk of shoulder out.

My pussy walls milked every drop of cum from him but I was still not releasing the old man from my hold. His muscle went limp inside of me.

"Baba, is that it?" I ask in a challenging manner after a few minutes.

He begins to kiss my neck and I feel some life begin to grow between my legs. I had kept his turgid muscle inside of me even when it was limp bit was now growing back to full strength. He licked my neck as he began to fuck me once more.

He was rougher and harder this time as he seemed to have more energy following the initial release. He bit my neck and squeezed my ass. I kept him locked inside of me. I needed that cum to be inside of me. I needed this devil satiated. Baba's fingers crept into crevice of my ass cheeks and I felt him insert a finger inside of my anus. It triggered the most powerful orgasm inside of me and I felt Baba release his cum once more inside of me.

Once I was satisfied I had drained the last drop of his cum I rolled out from under him and left for bed. Baba seemed tired and almost immediately was asleep. I hoped this night would satiate both of us.

I had a quick shower before I joined my husband in bed. He was already asleep.

"Sukhjeet! Sukhjeet! Wake up!" I heard my husband call out in the morning. My husband never called me by my full name. He preferred Sukhie so I knew he was serious. He was outside Baba's room and a dread overcame me. Did he know?

"What? What is it?" I asked as I swept the sleep from my eyes.

He closed the door behind him and came out. He had tears in his eyes. My husband was a strong man and I had never seen him cry at any time in his life.

"Baba is no more," is all he said and I knew immediately what he meant and I let out a wail as the news shocked me. The pain only doubled by the fact I may have been the cause.

My husband took control of the business and I saw my husband become the Patriarchal head of the household. A week later my husband made love to me for first time in a long time as we bonded in our grief. Our love was now stronger and only became stronger when I discovered I was pregnant a month later.

"Baba, will live on with our child," he said as he stroked my belly when we discovered the news. The words were truer than we would ever know.

12