All Comments on 'Daughter in Need'

by LoveAndControl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
imsearching2009imsearching2009about 4 years ago
Great start!

I look forward to seeing more!

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 4 years ago

I definitely want chapter 2!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 4 years ago
Well

You can't just stop now, atleast one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Oh yeah. I need a chapter 2. I like the characters and the premise of the story. He needs to stop her from throwing herself away for a person that doesn't give a shit for her. He will have to love her enough to help her see his love for her. I look forward to seeing how you will work this out. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I like how this is developing. Looking to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

5 stars, and MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need More

Great beginning but need more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Let me know in the comments if you want a chapter 2"

If you have so little faith in your own story you'll only continue if others ask, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 2 Please!

Great start. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

He needs to take a firm hand with his wayward daughter and keep her away from that toxic piece of shit, Sean.

Maybe a fresh start in a new town with Alyssa warming his bed? She won't be able to get in too much trouble if she's busy taking care of her Daddy's bambinos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please don’t stop here

More please great start of a multi chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was a promising stars. Please, do more, and dare to go to dark places.

shark_laynshark_laynabout 4 years ago
More

Nice buildup. Expected some spanking somewhere, but oh well, maybe in chapter 2.

LoveAndControlLoveAndControlabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone.

This writing project is the first thing I've shared with the world, and I was not confident it would find an audience. So thank you all for the support. I originally didn't mean this to be particularly long or involved, but the more I fleshed out the characters, the more I realized the story had legs. I now expect it to be approx 5 chapters but I may need more. Chapter 2 is in the works but currently ends on a bit of a cliffhanger which I despise so I may change that or wait until I have more of ch. 3 before posting. Thank you for inspiring me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Grammar girl

You'll likely be allotted a lot of comments, but I've yet to see any regarding grammar. It does matter to many readers, myself included. You could use an editor or an app for it, but I hope you're planning to continue; your build is delicious.

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67about 4 years ago

Definitely want a chapter 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Maybeeeeee... they could have a baby together? ;)

rangerrigsrangerrigsabout 4 years ago
"Let me know in the comments if you want a chapter 2"

Uh... Yes, please!!!

BigJ232BigJ232about 4 years ago
Now please

This definitely needs a chapter 2 please keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh my god. Please PLEASE write a second chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous