Daughter in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not very heavy. I think you need to eat more."

She didn't smile.

"Thank you for taking care of me"

"I'll always take care of you."

"Do you mean that?"

I swallowed my instinctual 'of course!' and looked at her earnest expression. Why did this feel more momentous than normal? Taking care of someone was a bit ambiguous I suppose, and I had the distinct feeling what she was thinking of something a bit different.

"I will always love you, Alyssa."

"No matter what?"

"No matter what." I said, my voice deep and firm as if the weight of the words could sink the meaning into her very being.

"Can I call you daddy?" My daughter asked, sounding oh so vulnerable.

I hesitated. I had to tell her no. I knew I had to. Her liquid eyes captivated me, pupils dilated hugely in the half light of her bedroom. I felt like I was at the edge of a great precipice, afraid to jump, yet I couldn't walk away. A realization came over me in an instant. I knew. I knew! Alyssa had said that the dick-wad called her slut and bitch as pet names. He had practically said it himself - 'something something I'm her daddy now.' Sure as the sun rose in the sky, she had called him daddy. No doubt during sex. My baby girl had screamed out "daddy" to that prick while in the throes of her orgasms. I knew it deep in my bones. And now that I had forbidden her from seeing the boy she was substituting me for her lover. Or had it been the other way around?

She had blabbed something about wanting to call me that for a while. My pulse thrummed through me, I could feel it beat against her arms still wrapped around my neck. I could feel it in my hand gripping her bed frame. I could feel it in my dick, jumping in time to my heart. I had to tell her no.

I leaned down, allowing her arms to pull me closer and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Alyssa."

What a cop out. You fucking pussy.

Alyssa pulled herself up to me, ghosted her lips on mine.

"Goodnight Daddy."

You need to tell her no. Now.

But my tongue was caught. She pulled herself up again, lingering a little longer against my lips.

"I love you Daddy."

She needs to stop. Before it's too late.

Emboldened, she lifted herself up again. My arm trembled against the headboard but I couldn't move. She gently bit my lip, teasing me with her tongue.

"I love you Daddy."

I growled at her aroused, enraged, frozen still. She was leaning back in her pillow, panting, still trying to drag me into her. I could see the outline of her thighs, rubbing against each other under the covers.

She lifted up again and I lifted up too, but she followed me, dragging my head into hers. Her lips traced mine, wet and languid before butterflying kisses along my jaw. She nibbled on my earlobe.

"I love you Daddy."

Her whisper was hushed, reverent, a secret just for two. I broke out in goosebumps, my neck and ear by her breath feeling electric. I placed my hand wide across her collarbone and shoved hard, breaking her hold on me. She melted into the bed, eyes wide, breathing hard. I realized I was panting as well.

She held my arm where it was and squirmed lower in the bed, forcing my hand up from her collarbone to the flute of her throat. Her other hand buried itself conspicuously under the covers. The scent of wet pussy filled her bedroom.

God forgive me. She lay there - hand tight on my wrist as if in struggle, but in actuality helping me pin her by the throat - and I leaned over and breathed into her ear.

"I love you, Mija."

As if in a trance I squeezed her neck firmly and held it for a moment. Alyssa squeaked so high pitched it faded to nothing while her mouth remained open and I swear she had a small orgasm right then and there.

Alyssa whimpered, and I pushed myself to my feet. I strode to her bedroom door and closed it behind me. I could see the sun rising through the hallway window. I leaned against Alyssa's bedroom door and listened to her masturbate furiously. Her squeaks and sighs the most compelling of sounds, followed by the inevitable:

"Yes, Daddy. Yes. Yes." One drawn out moan that went silent for a few seconds before before she started gasping for air.

She must have had at least three or four orgasms before her breathing slowly evened out and not even minutes after, I heard her cute little snores sound. It was so familiar, something I used to stop quietly outside her door and listen for. A rhythmic snore that had always reassured me that my little girl was safe and sound. Now as I listened to her sleeping, I could only think of one thing: I'm so fucked.

***********************************************

Thanks for reading. Let me know in the comments if you want a chapter 2