All Comments on 'Daughter Joins In, Brings a Friend'

by Hikalot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
not bad at all

very interesting look forward to see what else happens this summer and what other friends she may bring along and what suz thinks about all this

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadealmost 19 years ago
Character names switched

You need to proofread more carefully. You switched the mother's and daughter's names several times, which sometimes made the story hard to follow, especially if the switch was in dialogue. Content wise, the story was very enjoyable. Keep going to part 2.

AttorneymanAttorneymanalmost 19 years ago
Damn! Give us more!

That was a totally hot story! I can't wait until Mom gets in the mix.

Attorneyman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
If you're not going to read what you wrote..

...then I'm not either.

I stopped reading when it became clear that you had not bothered to proofread. Switching character names back and forth repeatedly ruined what may have been a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not a bad story, but...

You need to pay attention to your who's who. When the story starts, Mom is Suz. When Daughter arrives, she's Tris. But then Mom becomes Tris. Very confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Who's who?

I stopped reading halfway through the first page to ask if YOU know who is the mom and who is the daghter cuz I don't. For Pete's sake, go back and fix your characters names once and for all!!

jill94111jill94111almost 19 years ago
Where's the incest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok

got a little mixed up, clling Suz by her daughter's name. The title is a bit confusing too, Daughter joins in; this emplys she joins in with him and her mother whereas she and a friend have fun with Sean.

SJP9220SJP9220about 2 years ago

I was hoping it would’ve evolved into a 3-some with the mother and daughter at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous