Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clenched her jaw. This fight would have ramifications beyond mere victory or defeat -- it was going to be a battle for Debbie's soul, and Cindy was resolved not to lose it!

Salacia made the first move. Lunging forward with stunning speed, she raked at Cindy's face. Cindy barely got her guard up in time, but cried out a little in pain as she took the claw swipes on her forearms.

Her costume, made by Icon tailors, was made of specially reinforced material, and did not tear so easily, but it didn't do much to lessen the pain of the attacks. Cindy gritted her teeth, and swung a haymaker at her adversary. She clipped Salacia across the face, and the demoness staggered back, groaning.

So the succubus could feel pain! Heartened, Cindy followed up with a quick left jab that rocked Salacia's head backwards, and then a straight right.

But Salacia's hand flashed out and caught Cindy's fist full-on, completely absorbing the impact. Cindy gaped -- the demoness was strong enough to hold her arm in place!

Then Salacia brandished the claws on her right hand, and suddenly they blazed with an eldritch black-tinted fire. Cindy raised her left arm to her face to block, but Salacia went below her guard, raking at her chest.

Cindy screamed. The pain came as a shock -- Salacia's strike had actually managed to tear through the fabric of her costume and scored her side, just under her breasts! Despite her toughened skin and flesh, Cindy's breasts were still tender in comparison to her muscle tissue. Now there were gashes there, and blood dripped from Salacia's claws.

The demoness laughed. "You see, Mistress? She bleeds, like anyone!"

But before she could say any more taunting words, Cindy's left fist flashed towards her face. The blow never landed -- as Salacia leaned back, raising her own right arm to block, Cindy slammed her right knee into Salacia's belly.

She was taking a few leaves out of her rival's book -- namely, Elena Phelps, the Vixenette. Nowadays, when she and her mother sparred for practice, they incorporated several dirtier fighting moves, at Cindy's suggestion. "They might be unseemly and underhand," Cindy had conceded, "but if we're to really bring justice to the streets, then we ought to learn a little of this 'street justice' ourselves, so that at least we know how to counter it!" All the same, their practice with such combat moves had been rather limited -- neither of them could really bring themselves to hurt the other.

Now it seemed to be serving Cindy well, though -- Salacia doubled over, and released Cindy's right fist. Cindy quickly followed up with some more brawling strikes, sending Salacia reeling. An uppercut to the gut made her bend over again, gasping with pain, and Cindy clasped her hands together to make a double-fist hammer, raising her arms above her head to deliver a heavy blow for justice.

But Salacia did something Cindy was not expecting at all -- all of a sudden, she darted forward and latched her teeth onto Cindy's right breast, biting down!

Cindy screamed again, and clutched at the demoness's head -- those fangs hurt! They were penetrating even her bullet-resistant skin, sinking into the flesh of her breast. This was a deadly reminder that she was not fighting a woman, nor was she fighting in a boxing match -- this was a fight, possibly to the death, with a monster!

Salacia's ember eyes were ablaze now, and so were her claws, as she took huge swings at Cindy, the flames trailing luminescent lines in the air as Cindy staggered back against this ferocious onslaught. Her defense was inadequate, and she took several full-on blows to the front of her torso. The front of her costume soon hung in tatters, ripped open to expose her bleeding chest and abdomen.

She had never bled like this before! These were perhaps the most grievous flesh wounds Cindy had ever suffered. As a child, she'd of course fallen occasionally and sustained the odd scrape or graze, but even then she seemed to heal slightly more quickly than most other people. The most painful fight she'd been in so far was the one with Elena. But these supernaturally inflicted injuries were on another level!

The fire was clearly magical in nature, or there would have been some cauterizing effect. Instead, there was bleeding, and her body's healing rate seemed to be slower than usual somehow.

Salacia advanced, spreading her arms wide again, like a hungry beast about to devour her prey. "Surrender, little Heroine," she breathed huskily. "Kneel before your new Mistress!"

It was unclear whether she was referring to herself, or to Debbie, but either way Cindy was not about to give in. Her heart beat wildly as she lashed out with her fists, throwing wild haymakers with all the strength she could muster.

Her fists sank into Salacia's flesh, and the demoness grunted in pain, but for every punch Cindy landed, Salacia landed one of her own, or struck with her claws, scoring yet more of Cindy's flesh. Cindy tried to block, but soon her forearms were bleeding as well. Soon, she was naked except for her boots and the mask that still covered her eyes.

Sweat and blood mixed and flowed over her body. Her chest heaved, as she breathed harder and faster with rising fear. The adrenaline pumped through her veins, and she felt a rushing in her ears. Her blows were having an effect on her opponent, but could her strength prevail over the feral power of a succubus?

"Remember, don't kill her!" Debbie yelled. "Just... just subdue her some other way!" She seemed anxious about Cindy's bloodied, nearly-naked front.

Salacia stepped back obediently, and Cindy could seize a brief respite. She trembled all over as she struggled to catch her breath.

This was not how the battle needed to go! Debbie had to see that the strength of a Heroine could prevail, without depending on the tender mercies of a demoness!

So Cindy drew herself up to her full height, ignoring her wounds, and flexed her arms as hard as she could. "I won't surrender! You won't beat me!" she gasped, her chest still heaving.

"It's time for Debbie to see that evil is stronger than good, little Heroine!" Salacia hissed, smirking. She raised her arms as well, but not to flex them -- instead, she held out her open palms towards Cindy, and approached with slow, deliberate steps.

"Mom, give me strength!" Cindy thought to herself, as she stepped forward and raised her hands to accept Salacia's challenge.

They laced their fingers together, Salacia's claws digging slightly into the back of Cindy's hands. As Debbie watched, with her hand to her mouth, the desperate test of strength began.

Cindy was clearly disadvantaged -- in addition to Salacia's height advantage, Cindy was wounded. But she did her best to block out the pain and muster every ounce of strength she could.

Human muscle strained against demonic thews. The seconds ticked past. Cindy wondered wildly what kind of limits the succubus had on physical endurance. Surely it wasn't infinite -- but it almost definitely exceeded normal human boundaries by a tremendous amount. She herself was a superheroine, thanks to her beloved mother. But she was no angel, not that anyone had ever seen any such actual beings. Who would prove the stronger?

She could feel that she was holding her own against Salacia's strength, at least. But the demoness had more than just inhumanly strong muscles to fight with. Salacia leaned in, her ember eyes flaring again, and Cindy's head rocked back as she felt the familiar sensation of a psychic attack.

"Ugh... no..." she moaned, as her will came under assault.

The succubus seemed to have no trouble bringing certain of Cindy's thoughts to the forefront -- many mental images flashed in her mind, as the succubus cruelly intruded into her private memories. Most of them involved the many nights of pleasure she and her mother had shared.

"Oh, this is even more delicious than I had expected," Salacia laughed throatily. "With such sins on your conscience, your soul is mine for the taking!"

Sweat broke out on Cindy's forehead as Salacia increased the force of her mental probe. It was like the battle with Sensualita all over again -- her sexual arousal began to mount. Her pussy, despite the danger of the situation, began growing wet.

But Cindy growled, and slammed her forehead into Salacia's face.

Salacia reeled, crying out in shock and pain. She did not release her grip, and the test of strength continued, but the psychic probe ceased. "What... in blazes?" she snarled.

"It'd be a cold day where you come from before I let you sully the love Mom and I have!" Cindy said angrily. "Stay out of my mind!"

Salacia leaned in again, and her eyes glowed -- but Cindy glared back. After what seemed an interminable time, Salacia looked away, gasping. She had lost the battle of wills! "It cannot be... your will... how can it be this strong?"

Cindy felt grimly proud of herself. She had managed to win the invisible grapple -- the walls of her mental fortress stood strong! Rita da Silva must have been a stronger psychic than the authorities thought -- Salacia's mental attack wasn't quite as strong as Rita's had been, and Cindy found it easier to throw off the demoness's mind, as compared to how it had been with Rita.

But the physical battle was yet to be won. Cindy gathered her strength and hunkered down to the arduous task.

Then suddenly Debbie was at their side, with a slightly wild look on her face, even as Cindy and Salacia struggled on, muscles rippling all over.

"Mistress... aid me..." Salacia gasped. "Her will must be broken, as you commanded..."

"What must I do?" Debbie whispered. "I couldn't hurt her even if I tried -- she's a super!"

In answer, Salacia did something unexpected.

From in between her legs, her prehensile tail snaked out. And, with horror and revulsion, Cindy saw that the barb at the end of it... had turned into a penis-like appendage!

"Her body must be overcome, before she will give in to me, and be your willing slave," Salacia rasped. "Once she reaches an unwilling climax... once the moans of pleasure have been torn from her lips... once her body shakes with uncontrollable and undesired pleasure... she shall no longer be immune to my powers!"

"I... see," Debbie said softly.

Cindy moaned, but she was helpless to prevent the horrid phallic tail from touching her vulva, and then pushing into her vulnerable pussy. She clenched her vaginal walls as tightly as she could, but of course it was futile -- she had already been made dripping wet, and Salacia's tail slid into her with little opposition.

The sensation of being filled up this way nearly overwhelmed her, causing her legs to shake violently. She and Barbara very rarely used penetrative toys on each other, preferring instead to perform loving cunnilingus or engage in intimate face-to-face tribadism. But she could not deny her body's physiological response to the slick, slippery intrusion.

"Now, her nipples, Mistress," Salacia purred, as she began to work her tail in and out of Cindy's pussy.

Of course -- Cindy's flesh was invulnerable to anything Debbie could do, but her nipples were still sensitive erogenous zones that Debbie could stimulate!

"No... Debbie... don't do this..." Cindy whispered pleadingly, in vain appeal.

"I'm sorry... but it has to be this way! I will use your strength for good things, I promise!" Debbie told her, as her fingertips began squeezing and stroking Cindy's nipples.

"This isn't the way!" Cindy said, even as the buildup of pleasure caused her head to loll backwards and her knees to go weak. "You have to... trust us... trust in law and order... and heroes..."

"Trust you?" Debbie worked away, feverishly fondling, even as Cindy slowly sank to her knees, her arms still straining against Salacia's. "You're about to cum against your will, at the hands of a powerful succubus that I summoned, and that I fully control! I'm the one with the power here, Battleborn! None of you Heroes could help me or my parents -- but now I have the power to do what I want, for myself! And I won't let you stop me -- I won't!"

Meanwhile, the hateful tail was pushing in deeper and deeper, touching Cindy's secret G-spot, which even her mother had never touched, threatening to break her down completely. The climax was coming, like the breaking of a gathering storm. Cindy was battling her own impending orgasm with all her might, even as the woman she was trying to help was working against her, siding with the monstrous succubus who was about to overcome Cindy in a contest for dominance.

Would this be the dismal downfall of a young, budding champion of good? Was the fate of yet another strong and pretty superheroine sealed?

[TO BE CONTINUED]