Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That won't really prove me wrong."

"Well, you're on, darling. I'll take you on anytime."

They growled playfully at each other, eyes hot with their own special admixture of love and lust. Then they broke down laughing, and kissed again, hungrily but also gently, taking their time and savoring the familiar taste of their mixed saliva. Nothing tasted sweeter on her tongue than her own daughter, Barbara thought. It was the greatest blessing of her life that they had both discovered such joy in each other.

Then they got dressed and went out to have dinner with their guest.

**

Debbie stood up. Her hostesses looked up at her expectantly. She cleared her throat, and paused, looking down.

Dinner had been... just amazing. It was the best food she'd ever eaten, far surpassing even the welcome dinner the Midnight Club had whipped up for her benefit on the night of her official induction. This simple pot roast and the accompanying side dishes was the single best meal she'd ever had.

And now, what if they were to deem her too vile, too reprobate, too depraved to come here again and partake of their hospitality? What if they decided she'd violated them with her mind, and betrayed their trust, and they'd rather not have any more to do with her?

Best to get it over with, then, in that case. But, Goddess, she was so afraid of that.

She began haltingly. She explained again what she'd told Barbara earlier. That was the easy part.

Now came the hard part.

"The emotions... have to be strong, forceful. Violent. So... even though one could argue, for instance, that 'love' is stronger than 'hate', love is fundamentally different. There's no way to coalesce a demon from love. Love is like..." she groped for the right words, "a still lake under moonlight, a vast ocean in perpetual motion, always there like the sky. Love is a state of being." She stopped. Her poor words couldn't do justice to the concept, but somehow, Cindy and Barbara were nodding just as if they understood what she was talking about. They were also holding hands across the table.

"Hate, in contrast, is a totalrepudiation of being. It's like... a child screamingNo! endlessly at the world. It's a slavering beast chomping at the bars of its cage. It's like the very fires of Hell itself. And that's not really an exaggeration."

To the last I grapple with thee, from the depths of Hell I stab at thee, for Hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!Debbie knew hatred only too well. She swallowed hard, and continued.

"So, well, it's quite common for demonologists to tap into hatred, or anger, or suchlike. I did it myself, for a while.

"But then, I found a substitute. And mine is... something as tumultuous as hatred, in its own way, or it wouldn't work. It..."

Debbie suddenly found that she was shaking like a leaf.Go on. You owe it to them."It's... lust. It's just... horny devilish lust." She closed her eyes. "You deserve to know. I didn't want you to have to find out the way you did. I didn't mean to violate the both of you like this... but maybe I did. I thought of you, every night." She opened her eyes. "At first it was just you, Cindy, because I'd seen more of you, at the time, and I'd... I'd touched you. I remembered only too well how you looked, how youfelt...the shape of your flexing muscles, the look on your face as you tried not to climax... the wounds down your front..."

She shut her eyes again, head bowed. "Then... I started thinking of you too, Barbara. I... I'm sorry. I remembered the video clip they were showing, of the two of you, before that clip got taken down everywhere. You were fighting Vicious Vixen, and losing in every contest she challenged you to, but you were trying so hard to win. I... I thought of how hard you were struggling, how you would do anything to save your daughter... but also how your opponent was just too strong for you, and in the end even her daughter was strong enough to beat you, you were so exhausted... You were so beautiful, so strong, even when you were losing. You were the best mother in the world."

Barbara had been unbreakable, damn it! She was a living miracle. She had been strong as hell!

"And then we all know that eventually you won, and beat them both, and arrested the pair of them to rot in the Zig. So I just... imagined how that must have happened, and I kept thinking about the two of you, being together, making each other stronger, havingsex..."

She buried her face in her hands, trying to stifle her sobs. "I'm sorry. I was too weak to give it up. If you want me to stop, I will. I'll just not have anything to do with demon-summoning anymore, and just be a researcher. I can still do that much. Just say the word, and I promise, I'll stop fantasizing about you both."

Then they were beside her, Cindy to her left and Barbara to her right, murmuring solicitously and stroking her back soothingly. She looked up, dazed with wonder. They were looking at her with such softness in their eyes. Cindy was smiling, she was saying something... she was saying it was ok, they'd talked it out? When had that happened? She was giving... permission? And Barbara was nodding her head.

"You're not... angry?" she said, in a small voice.

They looked at each other, over the top of her head, sharing some unspoken communion. Then they looked down at her again, and Cindy wrapped an arm around her waist in a fond embrace.

"It's fine. Really. Don't worry about it."

"You don't have to stop, Debbie dear." Barbara put her arm around Debbie's shoulders. Both of them were being so gentle, despite being so much larger and stronger. They were practically enveloping her, making her feel so... loved.

She made one more protest. "But... others will see them... my demonesses..."

"They already see us," Cindy chuckled. "And anyway, you make us look sogood."

Barbara laughed and agreed.

Debbie's lips trembled. She felt light-headed. Was she... ok? Was she in the clear?

She turned from side to side, looking each of them in the eye in turn. Then finally her gaze alighted on Cindy's, and stayed there for some long moments.

Then Cindy leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Debbie's lips.

Debbie responded, molding her lips to fit against Cindy's. Then Cindy took her chin in her hand and guided it gently to the other side, and there was Barbara's warm maternal face up close, with that special mature beauty of hers.

"Mom," Debbie breathed, before she caught herself. But it was too late. With wild abandon, she moved in and latched her mouth onto Barbara's. The older woman's lips opened wide, accommodating her completely, and then her tongue welcomed Debbie's, twirling lightly in wet circles around and around.

Cindy leaned in and nuzzled Debbie's cheek with her nose, while Debbie shared a long-desired kiss with Barbara that she never thought she'd get to have.

Then she broke the kiss at last, and closed her eyes, panting. "I'm... I'm sorry..."

"Don't be," Barbara said, cupping her face. Cindy kissed her cheek, and then began nuzzling her ear.

"But... but... you both... I don't want to..."

"It's true, the two of us have been monogamous so far, in a way," Barbara murmured, the corner of her mouth turning up slightly with the humor of the situation. "But... this feels right, doesn't it, Cindy darling?"

"It does, Mom. But if you want us to stop, Debbie, just say the word," Cindy said earnestly, moving her head back to give Debbie space.

"N-No! I don't... I don't want you to stop. I just..." Debbie mumbled. She was too afraid of this feeling in her, the sensation that threatened to burst through her chest. Never in her wildest dreams... well, ok, insome of her wildest dreams and fondest fantasies something similar to thishad transpired...

The truth of it was dawning on her bit by bit. They accepted her; they loved her; they were inviting her to be part of their lives, to be part ofthem.

Cindy's hands slipped under her top, and without thinking Debbie raised her arms straight up, allowing Cindy to take it off her. Barbara's hands worked at her belt buckle and zipper, and she pulled Debbie's jeans down the length of her legs. Only her black panties remained. Cindy reached in first, softly rubbing the hair on her mound, feeling her way down to Debbie's soft labia.

She was already sopping wet. Cindy's fingers came away sticky. She held them up for her mother's inspection. Right before Debbie's eyes, Barbara smiled and took her daughter's fingers into her mouth, tasting Debbie's juices for herself. Debbie's breath caught in her throat. Barbara glanced sideways with a wordless questioning look in her eyes. In response, Debbie darted forward and planted a smooch on Barbara's cheek.

They were doing this. They were really doing this.

"T-take me," Debbie said, her voice quavering. "If... if you want. Do anything you like with me. I'm all yours. Or not. Do as much as you want, however you want." She was babbling, but she couldn't help it. There was so much she wanted to say, but there was even more she wanted todo...

Cindy bent down and scooped Debbie up effortlessly in her strong, powerful arms. Debbie knew she certainly weighed less than a child tothis particular woman! They were about the same age, weren't they... in fact, Debbie was older by a year or two. Yet they were so different, as different as could be, in every way she could think of.

But that didn't seem to matter when she wrapped her arms around Cindy's shoulders and kissed. She knew that she was probably the first woman, apart from Barbara, who was being allowed to kiss Cindy as a lover. The sheer magnitude of this realization brought tears to her eyes.

"Mom," Cindy said, when they broke apart for air, "let's show Debbie somethingreally cool. Debbie, check this out." Debbie found herself grinning back at Cindy and nodding.

Obligingly, Barbara bent down and scooped Cindy up inher arms, cradling her easily. She was now bearing the full weight of both young women, and with barely an "oof" of effort too.

"Oh, my," Debbie squeaked.

"Isn't Mom wonderful?" Cindy said happily. She was now holding Debbie such that Debbie was again sandwiched between the two superheroines.

"Yes! Yes, she is!" Debbie exclaimed. Her eyes shone as she turned her head side to side, looking at her personal heroes - her personal heroines. Suchstrength they exuded. She was practically floating in their strong arms. This was the safest she had ever felt, nesting and snuggling in a canyon of warm feminine muscle...

Barbara carried them off to the bedroom, and it felt to Debbie as if she was being wafted there, so strong was Barbara, so sure her steps, so firm her arms. Her weight was mostly resting against Cindy. She bent her head down, nuzzling Cindy's neck, and ran her hand over the broad expanse of Cindy's superbly muscled chest. It waschiseled,like granite, with lines of muscular definition like something out of an anatomy textbook. It was as Debbie remembered it, and recreated it in her fervid fantasizing. But to be able to touch it now, up close... and feel Cindy's actual breath on her cheek as Cindy gave her affectionate pecks... to taste with her own lips Cindy's saliva... to rub Cindy's actual nipple between her thumb and fingers...

They were laid down on the bed with Cindy in a sitting position, so that Debbie was now sitting atop Cindy's lap. Barbara joined them, sitting beside her daughter. She raised a finger and lightly stroked Debbie's flushed cheek. Debbie turned and gave Barbara's finger a kiss, then a lick.

"How do you like to do it, Debbie?" Cindy asked her gently. "What do you think of us doing?"

Debbie hesitated. "I... I'm not sure. I would love anything you both usually do. I mean, I would love anything you want to do with me now."

She turned right, to find Barbara's beautiful face barely inches away. "I... I called you 'Mom' just now. I hope... you don't mind?"

Smiling, Barbara shook her head, and so did Cindy. "Not at all," they both murmured reassuringly.

"It wasn't just a slip of the tongue," Debbie mumbled. "I... I like thinking of you as a mother. I know you're not my real mother... and I'm not trying to replace my real mother in my head. It's just that... it's hard to think of anyone more motherly than you..."

"I totally agree," Cindy chuckled.

"Thank you, Debbie," Barbara told her sincerely. "I'm very flattered. And I am sure your mom was a truly wonderful woman."

"She would have liked you," Debbie said, smiling a little at the thought. "I think she was strong too, in her own way."

"She most definitely was," Barbara asserted, and Cindy concurred vigorously. "I don't mind if that's how you want to think of me, Debbie."

"I do think of you like that," Debbie said softly. She lifted her eyes and gazed deeply into Barbara's.Her eyes are like... wells of kindness and love...

"It looks like I've got yet another sister, Mom," Cindy said happily, kissing the nape of Debbie's neck.

Debbie's momentary puzzlement was quickly resolved when the two of them told her briefly about Cindy's Praetorian twin "sister". Debbie's eyes were wide with wonder. She'd heard about other dimensions, but she hadn't known there was one so close to theirs, much less one with another Cindy in it!Just imagine... oh Goddess, two of them... and they wrestled with each other? While Barbara watched? This is almost too much sexiness for me to take...

But there would be time to contemplate that later. She had just been accepted as a... a sister.

Her eyes were wide as she stared at each of them in turn. "I-I don't know if, if I deserve to call you my sister," she blurted. "I'm happy to just... to just be your..."Lover? Kitty? Slave? Love-slave? Sex toy?

"Why would you say that, Debbie? It's not a question of 'deserve'!" Cindy's hand moved to cup Debbie's tiny breast, which barely filled Cindy's palm. Gently, Cindy massaged it with her fingers. "Isn't that how you feel about us?"

"... yes, it is. It really is."

"Then that's settled. My mom is your mom. Which makes you my sister. Do you want that?"

"Yes."Her hand feels so good on my tit. I want her to rub it, squeeze it... pinch my nipple..."I want it so much."

"So do we," Cindy affirmed, and moved in for a kiss, which Debbie eagerly dove into.My sister... and her mom... a new mom...

I've got a family again.

The Midnight Club were very good to her. Montague Castanella was unfailingly kind and always made her feel welcome. Mercedes Sheldon wasn't always the friendliest, but she did always give good advice. Percy Winkley was nursing a slight crush on her, she knew, but he was never offended by her polite brush-offs, and he was a font of knowledge about the supernatural world. And she got along well with her fellow initiates. The Midnight Club was certainly somewhere she could feel comfortable.

But ever since she lost her parents all those years ago, there had never been a place where she could feelloved.Until now.

And with these two, she simply could not stop at hugs and chaste kisses on the cheeks. They were simply too desirable to her. Her pussy could always get instantly wet just thinking of them. She wanted them too much. And she wanted to betheirs.She wanted to be possessed by them, to belong to them, to be used by them any way they pleased, to serve them with her heart, body and soul...

But did they want the same thing? What if they found her idea of love and devotion too rough, too... icky? She didn't need them to outright be her Mistresses and treat her as a slave... although she wouldn't mind that at all, no she wouldn't... but how compatible would she be, with them?

When she drew back, panting from the deep kiss, Cindy smiled at the bridge of saliva between their lips. And then it was Barbara's turn, for another deep kiss that made Debbie want to melt completely into the both of them, become part of their bodies. And then when she drew back from that, and gazed again into their eyes...

Perhaps some of her fears and uncertainty showed through. Whatever the case, the two of them looked at each other, and then wordlessly took charge.

She lay nestled in Barbara's arms like a babe, sucking and licking at Barbara's swelling breast until the sweet delectable nectar of Barbara's milk started flowing. The mere act of drinking from Barbara's nipple nearly overwhelmed her. She gasped and moaned as she suckled with increasing urgency, wanting to drink as much as she could. And all the time, Cindy was fingering her pussy, pressing and rubbing on her clitoris in small, tight circles. Her newfound sister was already so good at giving her pleasure... And they looked down at her, side by side, like the perfect couple, and she smiled up at them, with Barbara's leaking nipple still firmly held in her mouth.

"Mom..." she moaned, teeth clenched around Barbara's nipple. That was something she could do - even if she were to bite down with all the force she could muster, Barbara would barely feel anything more than a little nibble.

"Show her your muscle, Mom," Cindy urged, and Barbara obliged, raising her left arm and flexing it for Debbie's benefit. Debbie's eyes widened, and she reached up to touch and squeeze it. Her fingers pressed in as far as the layer of fat over Barbara's body... but the muscle underneath was harder than steel.

Then her eyes began to roll back into her head. Her orgasm was approaching. "Cindy," she moaned. "Barbara... Mom... I love you, I love you both..."

And she came, thrashing around wildly with uncontrollable spasms of ecstasy that wracked her slim, lithe body. It seemed to go on for a sweet eternity, yet it ended all too soon, when her body couldn't take anymore. And Cindy seemed to know intuitively when to stop, like a longtime lover.

That was how she had her first ever orgasm with Barbara and Cindy... with her adoptive mom and sister.

That first session was short. The sheer pleasure of that orgasm knocked her out cold. When she fuzzily woke up later she was snuggling comfortably between them, their arms stretched across her slight body to embrace each other. She was included in this embrace, and somehow, their bodies fit.

They weren't sleeping - when she woke up, they smilingly greeted her return to the land of the living, and kissed her on the cheeks. She blushed, but happily; she wasn't ashamed or embarrassed anymore. The ice had been thoroughly broken. She had climaxed in their arms, suckling on Barbara's teat while being fingered by Cindy. They knew her body now, and she was glad for it.

She resolved that in the coming days, she would do all she could to know their bodies just as intimately, and to please them both to the uttermost of her ability.

They were able to speak more frankly and openly of sex, after that. When she explained to them what she hoped to be to them, in the bedroom at least, and maybe emotionally speaking as well, they accepted what she wanted. It wasn't in them to even simulate abuse, though, and that too was something Debbie could accept. It was enough of a turn-on, after all, to watch them wrestle and dominate each other that way! The first time Debbie watched them do a wrestling match in bed that ended with Cindy sitting on her mother's face in victory, being eaten out while flexing her arms for Debbie to squeeze and touch, Debbie came so hard she thought she would faint. And that wasbeforeCindy invited her to sit on Barbara's face as well...!

She couldn't participate in their wrestling matches, of course, but she loved playing referee... or prize. She loved the fantasy of being someone that the two of them were fighting over, albeit fighting lovingly. She loved how it made her feel desired. To see them straining with all their immense muscular might, flexing against each other in a grueling contest, so that the sweaty winner might clamber over and plunge her face between Debbie's thighs to claim the reward...