Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieTay
KatieTay
374 Followers

Eventually, after some weeks, they began a new routine that all three found they enjoyed. This was after Debbie first shyly told them that she'd love to be fucked with a strap-on. So regularly, Debbie would make herself their love-slave: she would get down on her hands and knees, and thrust her rear up into the air. One of them would lie down in front of her, legs spread so Debbie could eat her out. The other would wear the strap-on, and take her from behind at the same time. Then the two of them would switch places, but Debbie would stay right where she was, ready to service them with her tongue and pussy.

She loved this so, so much. She loved eating their pussies, drinking their love juices. She especially loved Barbara's vagina. This was the woman who had given birth to Cindy, after all... and in the sexual core of her being, there was a very special place reserved for Cindy. To be this close to the womb that had birthed her... sometimes, she would shed tears of joy while eating Barbara out.

They were always careful. Not once did they hurt her, even accidentally. No matter which of them was pounding her ass from behind, she would never get hurt. She grew to love and crave the sensation and sound of their hips slapping against her buttocks and the back of her thighs. They were always vigorous, and sometimes penetrated deep enough to touch her cervix, but she never got injured. And when she tribbed with either one while perched atop in the missionary position, until Cindy/Barbara clutched at her while bucking fiercely in the throes of blissful orgasm, she never got so much as a bruise, much less any broken bones.

Debbie found this quite amazing. Didn't an orgasm basically involve an involuntary contraction of muscles, the operative word being "involuntary"? But they had such control that even when they climaxed, frail normal Debbie was never in harm's way.

And she was becoming less frail. The changes were subtle, but noticeable over a span of months. She started lookinghealthier,somehow: her body filled out a bit more, looking less bony; actual shapes of small muscles appeared on her arms and shoulders; she began to last longer and longer in bed with the two inexhaustible superheroines.

She put it down to the high-protein diet she now adhered to, taking her meals with the Becks, but Cindy had another exciting theory. The food was probably contributing, she allowed, but it was possible that there was something more.

"Mom," Cindy insisted, "it's your milk! Your Muscle Milk! Tee-Em," she added conscientiously.

That was another wonderful facet of their relationship that Debbie learned about: that Cindy actually got strengthened when she drank Barbara's milk, especially while Barbara was flexing her chest muscles. And drinking that heavenly delight had become a staple for Debbie as part of their love life. She loved it when Barbara suckled her. Did it work on her, though, as it worked on Barbara's natural-born daughter?

To test the theory, Cindy actually cajoled Debbie into the hi-tech training room they used. Debbie grimaced, but went along with it. She, of course, could barely do more than a typical, untrained young woman could, when it came to lifting weights. At Cindy's behest, and while Barbara watched and gave encouragement, Debbie took hold of a 25lb barbell - either superheroine could probably lift it with her pinky finger - and held it across her shoulders.

Then, grunting and struggling a little to keep it balanced, she managed to lift it directly overhead several times, before she could do no more.

"Ok! Now try 35lbs!" Cindy had shifted into Terrifying Personal Trainer mode.

Eventually, Debbie's upper limit was found: she could press 45lbs - the weight of an unloaded Olympic bar - for three shaky reps. Her lower back was a little tight where she'd strained it slightly the wrong way, despite their tips on correct posture. Her shoulders and arms ached.

Then Barbara breastfed her. She suckled contentedly, drinking up the protein-rich lactate with hungry swallows. It tasted so incredibly good.

"Now, try again!" Cindy instructed.

So soon? She'd barely had any rest... but then Debbie realized she didn't feel any muscle soreness anymore. She reached out and hefted the bar in her hands. Odd... it did feel lighter.

She proceeded to hoist it up easily and perform eight steady standing presses, struggling slightly only on the last one.

"It works!" Cindy clapped her hands delightedly. Her eyes were alight with glee. Barbara, too, was beaming broadly at Debbie. "It works! Mom... your milk is truly a miracle! Numina's healing and strengthening powers have got nothing on you!"

"Honey, you're not seriously comparing my... mybreast milk to Numina's abilities!" Barbara laughed, shaking her head ruefully.

"I am, too! And favorably." Cindy grinned.

Debbie was simply astounded. She looked at her hands wonderingly. Then she looked at herself in the mirror - she was wearing a tank top and shorts, for this impromptu workout session - and hesitantly flexed her skinny arms. Lines of muscle definition stood out.

"Well. These are... new," she said, her voice soft with wonder.

Cindy hugged her waist from behind. "Flex 'em guns, sis!" she said happily. "You're plenty sexy, just as you are... but if you want to work out more, with Mom's milk to help you, I'm sure you could start making a lot of great gains!"

Debbie couldn't help smiling back at Cindy in the mirror. She licked her lips, still tasting Barbara's milk on her tongue. That didn't sound like a bad idea, no, not at all...

**

Epilogue

It really did look as though the entire city, bar none, had turned out for the funeral procession.

No fewer than three of Paragon City's finest had fallen, and in the direst circumstances imaginable. The city was reeling. Supergroups and independent operators alike were in disarray. The Rikti War had been desperate, and the casualty list had been heartrendingly long, but that had been a war. This... this was different, somehow.

Statesman - dead. His daughter, Miss Liberty - dead. And Sister Psyche, wife to Manticore - dead.

Barbara, Cindy and Debbie were among the hundreds of heroes who attended the wake. As they passed the dais upon which Ms. Liberty stood, her bright young face shadowed with bereavement, Barbara felt her heart go out to her. The brave young heroine had lost both grandfather and mother. Miss Liberty had been a woman Barbara looked up to, even as a child, and had served as a source of inspiration when Barbara herself acquired powers later in life.

And now Alexis Cole-Duncan's daughter, Megan Jessica-Duncan, the redoubtable Heroine who safeguarded Excalibur on her belt, looked so bereft and forlorn.

Before she knew what she was doing, Barbara broke ranks, and a split-second later Cindy followed her. Debbie stopped for a moment, startled, but followed on their heels as well.

She walked up to Ms. Liberty, who evinced mild surprise as she registered their approach.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," Barbara said, holding out her hand.

Ms. Liberty took it, and began to mumble some words of acknowledgement. Then a flicker of recognition ran across her face. She turned, and when she saw Cindy, her eyes widened slightly.

"Thank you, Battler Babe," she said, smiling a little. "My mother mentioned you to me before. She spoke well of what you did during the Rikti War. It was every bit as important as what went on at the front lines."

"She... she was a great woman, unlike any other," Barbara said, choking back her sadness. "And your grandfather too."

The young Heroine's face clouded over. "They have left us with very large shoes to fill, and a very heavy burden to bear. But," her eyes brightened somewhat, "I am personally glad that you and your daughter, Battleborn, will be among those who will help us fight the battles to come." She extended a hand to Cindy as well, who took it, managing to look only slightly star-struck.

"You have the mark on you," Ms. Liberty told her, quietly and gravely.

"The... mark?"

"The Notice of the Well. I can recognize it. You've done something recently to attract its attention. It's something I've learned to perceive." Her lips quirked. "Being the granddaughter of one of the most famous Incarnates who ever lived, I'd be ashamed if I couldn't see something like that. You probably don't need me to remind you, especially not at this time, but it's a dangerous path you're walking."

When she took in the quizzical looks on all three faces, Ms. Liberty's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "You don't know what I'm talking about, do you?'

"I'm sorry, but... no, I'm afraid not," Cindy replied, visibly abashed.

"I think quite possibly some people have been... remiss. Listen..." Ms. Liberty tilted her head sideways, pondering something. Then she appeared to come to a decision.

"If I have the time, I'd like to come and visit you, and tell you more about what I think you may need to know," she said, and turned to face Debbie. "I'm terribly sorry, I don't know your name..."

"I... It... It's fine!" Debbie said hastily, and took the proffered hand. "I'm just... you can call me Debbie. Ms. Liberty."

Ms. Liberty nodded. The granddaughter of Statesman, safekeeper of Excalibur, head of the Vindicators, and one of the most celebrated Heroines alive regarded them all, and said, "I'll try and tell you as much as I can, but in the meantime, if there's anyone else you think you can ask, you should pick their brains and see what they can tell you. Perhaps someone who may know how you got the Well's Notice in the first place...?"

"I'm... not sure..."

"Well, never mind. I'll be in touch." Ms. Liberty favored them with a smile. "Thank you for coming out today," she said quietly.

They made their polite farewells, and then walked off together, heedless of the curious stares from the other assembled heroes of Paragon.

All three of them were thinking the same thing: what was that all about?

**

Somewhere...

She defied me!

She had the fulfillment of all her dreams within her reach. But she turned me down. Put me aside.Threw me away!She had me in her very hands... me! And she rejected me, spurned me,turned me down!

The seed of power in her is small yet, not fully grown. But I can sense its potential.

Yes, she could be one. She could be one of my champions.

But she rejected me. Likehe did.

That fool spent his entire life resisting me, refusing what I had to offer. And now he is gone. I was already despairing of him, and indeed he proved too weak for my true Favor. Someone else will have to be the Incarnate of Zeus in this world, and it won't be that worthless wretch who killed him, nor the paltry Lord of Spiders who has done just enough to retain my Favor but not enough to earn more.

This one, though...

Yes. I know just the Incarnate for this one. If she proves worthy. If she is not so foolish as to reject me a second time.

Cindy Beck. You will have to prove yourself worthy of becoming the Incarnate of Nike, Winged Victory, sister of Kratos, Bia and Zelos. You have tasted the ashes of defeat, and risen again harder and stronger to claim your triumph. You have earned this chance.

The time is coming soon. Your Trial is coming soon.

Cindy Beck. I am the Well of the Furies.

And I have Noticed you.

**

Barbara, Cindy and Debbie will return...

KatieTay
KatieTay
374 Followers