Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crouched down and undid his belt and buttons. Recalling how she'd washed her Uncle when he was wounded, she bravely reached in to pull his cock out. She and Alec both gasped when her small hand met hot flesh. She took hold of him, shocked that her fingers didn't even come close to spanning his width. She slowly dragged him free and pointed his cock at the ground. With a ragged groan he cut loose with a mighty stream of urine that spattered in the dirt. She looked down and marveled at the sight of his huge member in her tiny fist. Glancing up at him she noticed his brilliant eyes were locked on her little hand wrapped around him. She felt her own face flame hot and he groaned again as his stream slowed to a stop.

"Done. Thank you, my Angel," he said softly, meeting her eye. "Your first time?" he asked with a mischievous wink. She giggled out loud.

"Indeed. Did I do good?"

"Yes, but you're not quite done. You must always do the shake."

"The shake?"

"The shake. One must always shake before putting oneself away," he said, fighting an embarrassed grin.

While he spoke she became aware that he was growing quickly in her hand. Alarmed, she looked down to see him rising and lengthening in her fingers. She gently wriggled his cock and raised a curious eyebrow when a drop of urine fell to the ground.

"See? Always shake," he laughed. Her face red as a beet, she awkwardly stuffed his formidable cock back in his trousers and then hastily buttoned him up.

"I'm sorry, Angel. I tease to cover my own embarrassment. It was my first time as well."

"That's ok," she murmured. "We may as well get used to it. We've a long ride home."

She fought and struggled to get him on her mount, eventually using her strong hands to cup his firm ass and boost him up. A job she thoroughly enjoyed because she didn't have to look at his handsome face and become even more embarrassed. She marveled at how his strong muscles rippled under his uniform trousers. When he was seated, she nimbly hopped up behind him and nudged her horse forward to begin the difficult journey home.

She was sorry his hands were shackled but she loved how they felt brushing against her flat tummy as they rode. Her arms surrounded his lean waist as she guided their mount through the forest and her thoughts were heated when she imagined what he would look like, naked and making love to her. She shifted uncomfortably as her pussy soaked her undergarments while she fantasized about her new companion.

Suddenly, he shivered and swayed in the saddle and she instinctively tightened her arms around him.

"Alec? Alec?" She cried in alarm.

"I'm ok, I think, just cold," he moaned.

She rapidly felt his forehead. He was burning with fever! She gripped him closer and increased their pace. If she couldn't get him home before he passed out they'd be in real trouble! Throwing caution to the wind, she took a direct route to the closest road and then went as fast as she could while managing to keep him upright. It seemed like an eternity but she finally saw a whisper of smoke from their cabin chimney and as they drew near she shouted for Rose and June.

As it happened to be Sunday, the two beauties that ran from the cabin were freshly bathed and wearing dresses. Without a word they tried to catch Alec when he fell but his big body knocked them to the ground.

"He's burning up!" Abby cried. "Let's get him inside."

The three women tugged and pulled until they got him on the cabin floor. Abby quickly took charge.

"We need to strip him and cool him down. June, get some cold water from the creek. Rose, help me cut his clothing away."

Scraps of his uniform fell to the floor while June trickled cold water over his burning body. Abby ran for a small anvil along with a hammer and chisel. When they rolled him to his side get to his manacles the three gasped in horror. His back had been brutally whipped. Flayed skin hung in tattered strips and his wounds were seeping blood and other body fluids. Abby's eyes filled with hot tears when she realized how rudely she'd manhandled him to get him home and he hadn't complained for a minute, even when she'd been sneakily rubbing her breasts on his broad back during their journey.

She quickly struck his shackles off, then they nearly exhausted themselves getting his bulk up on the bed. While they cleaned and bandaged his many wounds he woke up for a short while and they managed to get more water in him before he passed out again. June and Rose began washing his tall frame while Abby went to tend her horse and stow her gear. When she returned the two women were whispering about their new companion.

"Can we keep him?" Rose asked, not so innocently.

"We must tend him back to health, it could take quite awhile!" June exclaimed somewhat excitedly. Abby smiled tiredly at the two.

"Well, that answers my question as to if we'll welcome him in our camp," she said.

"Well of course!" Rose and June said together. They ran their damp cloths over his lean body, using their other hands to stroke and caress him while Abby watched in some jealousy.

"June, can you please start dinner?" Abby asked politely. Both June and Rose picked up on Abby's tone of voice and noted that her gaze hadn't left Alec's limp frame. With a knowing glance at each other they communicated that Alec belonged to Abby, at least for now.

Abby caught the look and tempered herself.

"Rose, can you help me finish getting him comfortable?"

The two cleaned him thoroughly while Abby related the story of the previous two days. When it came to cleaning his groin, Abby firmly took over and gently wiped his thick cock down, then lifted his heavy sack to clean between his cheeks. Rose watched enviously, wishing it were her babying him. He soon grew longer in Abby's small hand and she petted him gently, torn by concern for his wounds and the rapidly building wetness between her thighs.

"Abby," Rose whispered in awe. "He's more than two hands width long and your fingers don't come close to reaching around it. He's bigger than old Isaac! Certainly when he's fully hard he'll be a beast!"

"Hush, Rose! He'll hear you!" Abby whispered, then giggled aloud.

"I had to hold him while he peed on the ground. It was so embarrassing but terribly fun as well!"

"No! Oh, you lucky girl!" Rose enthused.

While the two whispered together and finished up, June served a hot supper of venison stew and rice. The wonderful odor seemed to bring Alec around and Abby managed to sit him up to feed him a few bites. For the first time he acknowledged that he was surrounded by beautiful women and he was more than embarrassed. Abby had noticed and covered him with a sheet up to his waist. He politely introduced himself to Rose and June and they colored a deep red, giggling behind their hands. He had no idea of the effect he was having on the sex starved females. As the warm food hit his belly he swiftly grew drowsy and struggled to keep his eyes open so Abby slid him down to his back and lay next to him. He sighed deeply and fell into a deep sleep. Rose and June started cleaning the dinner utensils and before they were done, both Abby and Alec were snoring gently.

June looked at the couple wistfully. "They look so beautiful together," she whispered to Rose, who kissed her gently. "We can only be happy for Abby. She positively glows when she looks at him."

The two girls banked the fire, blew out candles, and followed the couple to sleep.

12