The Witching Hour

Story Info
Sarah's adventure at the annual Halloween party.
5.1k words
4.68
23.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! I'm really beginning to hate Halloween," Sarah mumbled as she read the invitation in her hand. Jenny's annual costume party. Every year she hosts a Halloween costume party and every year it has gotten more adult themed. Each year she sets a theme for the ladies to dress. This year it was "sexy witches".

Last year Sarah had not gone but heard all about the events and she started thinking about ways to get out of going again this year. Then she noticed the hand written note tucked into the invitation.

"Sarah, don't even think about not coming to the party this year. You have to be there to help me. And don't even think about trying to pass off some ankle length black dress as a sexy witch costume. If you try that shit, I will rip it off you and make you walk around in whatever you have on under it. You have four weeks to get your costume. Love Jenny"

Sarah reread the note and nearly threw it in the trash.

"I can't believe she is threatening me." he muttered aloud.

Sarah and Jenny were friends since high school. They were practically sisters to each other. They went to the same college together and even experimented with each other just to see what some of the other girls were talking about. Once out of college they still stayed in touch even though Jenny got married and moved a few towns away with her husband Chris. They were still very close and when Jenny and Chris moved back to their hometown it was like Sarah had gotten her sister back. They were always together and Chris even said that Sarah was like his sister as well and she was family.

The next day Sarah started combing through her closet to put together the perfect "sexy witch" outfit for the party. After about an hour she realized she had nothing that would work so she decided to go to some of the costume shops that had opened up the past few days and try to find something. She couldn't believe the cheap quality of the costumes and how much they wanted for them. Then she got an idea. Jenny wanted a "sexy witch" then she was going to get one. Sarah headed for the mall and the lingerie shop. After 30 minutes she had everything that she wanted and felt this would even shock Jenny since she expected Sarah to try and be a little modest in her dress.

When she returned home, Sarah decided to try everything on and make sure she had gotten exactly what she was picturing in her head. Taking a quick shower to refresh herself after being out all morning she laid out the articles she had bought and started slipping them on to create the proper costume. First was the black corset that help thrust her breasts up and out to the point that she thought they might actually spill out. Next came the black silk stockings that had a very sexy web patterned seam up the back of them. She fastened the garters from the corset to the tops of the stockings. Then she slid the black thong panties on over the stockings and garters. Next was the high heel black ankle boots with a perfect silver buckle to make them look like classic witch shoes. Setting the large witch hat on her head she stepped in front of her full length mirror to take a look at her creation. Perfect, she thought. This should meet with Jenny's approval and maybe even shock her a bit. Quickly stripping the outfit off and putting everything back into the shopping bag she tucked the costume away and waited for Halloween night.

For the next four weeks Jenny continually pressed Sarah to tell her about her costume but she refused. All she would say was, "It will knock your socks off." Jenny even tried to snoop around Sarah's house one night when they were having dinner together but was caught.

"Jenny, you are just going to have to wait until Halloween night."

"Fine, But remember, if you try to pull some lame long dress costume, I will rip it off and make you walk around in what you have on under it. Even if that is just a pair of panties or nothing. Wait! That might be just the thing for you Sarah. Come as a witch getting ready to do some ritual dance with the devil naked."

"Jenny! That would be outrageous even for your party. Besides, I could never walk around naked in front of a room full of people and you know that."

"Why not Sweetie. You're gorgeous and I know the guys will be picturing you naked. Especially Chris," Jenny said with a wink.

"What the hell are you talking about? Chris has always been a perfect gentleman to me."

"I know he has. But I also know that he thinks you are gorgeous and I asked him once, if I gave him permission to sleep with any of my friends, who would it be? I had to do a little dragging but he finally admitted it would be you. Oh hell Sweetie, I even sneak a little peek at you in the locker room at the gym."

"Jenny! You're embarrassing me," Sarah cried.

"Why be embarrassed? I'd take it as a huge compliment. Shit Sarah, I just might even give him permission to see if he would try and hit on you. And if he did, you have my permission to take it as far as you want to. Hell, you would probably enjoy fucking him. He is huge after all."

"Enough! You can't be serious about this. I know we joked about the whole boyfriend swapping and threesome shit in college but you can't be serious about this now."

"Oh I've just become very serious now. I think you just may get the treat of the night at the party," Jenny said grinning.

"Great! What the hell have I gotten into now. If she really does tell Chris he can hit on me at the party and he does, what am,I going to do?" she thought.

Over the next couple weeks Jenny continued to tease Sarah with the idea that she was giving Chris permission to hit on her at the party and Sarah was getting more and more nervous about it. More than once she had to resist the temptation to send a text to Jenny and say she wasn't going to be at the party.

Finally Halloween arrived and Sarah decided to just go ahead and go to the party, wear the costume that she had put together, and if Chris hit on her, she would just have to politely shoot him down. Then she would strangle Jenny. As she was showering something that Jenny had said kept popping into her head,"He is huge." Over and over Jenny's voice kept saying those words in her head and for some reason Sarah found herself getting turned on at the thought of Chris.

"Dammit Sarah! Get those ideas out of your head. Chris is your best friend's husband. There is no way in hell she gave him permission to hit on you and try to sleep with you."

Finishing her shower, she quickly dried off and styled her brown hair. With the curls it came to just below her shoulders. She applied her makeup and slipped into the witch costume that she had put together. She wrapped a long black cape around her shoulders so as to be a little covered as she drove to the party and then walked up to the house.

As she rang the bell, Sarah thought about turning around and leaving but the door opened quickly and Jenny stood there. Sarah starred in disbelief at what she saw. Jenny's costume barely covered a damn thing. She had a black thong that just covered her private area, a black leather bra whose cups ended right at the top or her areolas and her nipples were threatening to push out the top. Finishing off the outfit was the classic witch hat and a pair of black high heel knee boots. Her blonde hair was in long curls hanging to the middle of her bac, and. her blue eyes sparkled under her smokey makeup.

"It's about damn time you got here. I was starting to think you had chickened out again."

"Jenny? What in the hell is that outfit? That's pushing the limit even for you."

"Well, I figured since I was the hostess, I had to set the tone for the night. Hell, Chris picked out the bra and boots," Jenny said with a wink.

Sarah walked in and shut the door behind her. As she turned, Jenny was standing with her fists on her hips staring at her.

"Alright, let's see this costume that you said would knock my socks off."

"After seeing you, I don't think my costume will be much of a hit."

"Get the cape off Sarah. And it had better be good or else, off it will come."

Sarah untied the cape and let it slide off revealing her costume. Jenny grinned at her and then reached out to turn her around and look at the back. She playfully reached out and pinched Sarah's ass cheek.

"Very nice Sarah. You look amazing. And I was right, the guys are going to be picturing you naked all night. Oh, and Chris is in the living room and he can't wait to see what you have on," Jenny said this last part with a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh shit! I think she really did tell him he had permission to try and sleep with me."

Sarah made her way to the living room and spotted Chris in a Jedi knight costume and chuckled to herself.

"You are such a geek, Chris," she said from behind him.

He spun around and got a huge grin on his face.

"Jenny said you were actually going to do the whole sexy witch costume. You look amazing," he said giving her a hug.

"Thanks. I feel a little exposed."

"Have you seen Jenny? She is exposed. But I think I like what you have on better. It shows some nice parts but leaves just a little to the imagination."

"What is left to the imagination?"

He leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "Well, I can;t see all of your tits."

She lightly smacked him on the arm.

"Chris! "

"What? It's the truth"

"What do you think Jenny would say if she heard you say that?

"Tonight? She'd probably have her hand on your ass giving it a squeeze and leaning over your shoulder to try and get a look down your top."

At that moment Jenny came up behind Sarah and did exactly what Chris had said she would do. She squeezed Sarah's exposed ass cheek and leaned her face over her shoulder to look down at Sarah's cleavage.

"I told you she had an amazing rack and ass. You should see her naked. She'd get you hard in an second," Jenny said laughing.

"Jenny!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Sarah, take a chill. We are having a sexy Halloween party and I intend to enjoy as much of the eye candy as I can tonight. And that means both men and women. This is one night that most everyone let's their inhibitions down a bit and have a little fun. If you'll excuse me, I see an Elvira that needs a little attention."

Jenny started to leave but leaned in again to whisper in Sarah's ear.

"You really are a sexy woman. And by the way, Chris has nothing on under those Jedi pants."

That last statement set Sarah's mind to racing. She suddenly had this image in here head of Chris with his pants open and a huge cock hanging out. She shook her head to try and clear the image. Suddenly Chris had an arm around her waist.

"Let's go dance," he said directing her to an area where people were dancing.

They moved to the music and Sarah started to loosen up and have a really good time. She was in a group of people that were all gyrating to the music and pressing against one another. She barely noticed when someone squeezed her ass. She just figured someone was a little drunk and it was no big deal. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and a body pressed against her. Chris' face appeared over her shoulder.

"Now you look like you are enjoying the party."

"I am Chris. It's really been fun to let my hair down."

"Good. I'm glad you're having fun."

He began to sway to the music with her in his arms and he pressed against her just a little firmer. Sarah felt him pressed against her ass and gave a little gasp of surprise.

"Shit! If that is what I think, Jenny wasn't kidding about him being huge."

They continued to dance and Sarah's mind kept going back to Jenny's comment and her image of him with his pants open. Sarah excused herself and headed to get something to drink and maybe step out on the back patio to get some air to try and clear her head. As she stepped out onto the patio a cool breeze passed over her and made Sarah shiver slightly. She sipped on a cup of cider that she had gotten and was making her way over to a padded chair when Jenny came up and playfully pinched her ass.

"Hey! That's mine," Sarah said giggling a little.

"I noticed you dancing with Chris. Having fun?"

"Actually, I am. It's been more fun than I thought."

"Great. Oh, by the way I noticed how he was dancing all pressed up against you. So, was I wrong about him being huge?"

"Jenny! Are you trying to get me thinking about Chris?"

"No, I'm trying to get you to hit on him and give him a Halloween treat of you."

"You're serious about this? You really want me to hit on Chris and try to get him to sleep with me?" sarah asked.

"Actually, I want you to get him horny and fuck him," Jenny replied.

"Seriously, why would you want me to do this?"

"You are my best friend and the only one I would want to fulfill a fantasy for him. Like I said, you are the friend of mine he said he would want to sleep with. And right now, the thought of you fucking him has me so turned on,"

"If I agree to this, it's a one time thing, right?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. A one time thing," Jenny answered.

"Okay. I'll do it. When do you want me to try?"

"Everyone should be starting to leave around midnight. That seems like a good time. You know, the witching hour," Jenny said winking.

"Midnight it is."

Sarah went back into the party and found Chris sitting in a chair by their fireplace. He was watching the people dancing and talking and laughing. She came up and sat down on his lap with her legs off to one side.

"You are being awfully quiet"

" I was just enjoying people watching. It's something I like to do. Try and figure out what they are thinking or make my own commentary for what I can;t hear."

"So what do you see me thinking?" Saraj asked playfully.

"Well, you are thinking that you can't believe Jenny got you here in such a revealing outfit, but you are having fun and you kind of like the attention you have received, " Chris said looking into her eyes.

"You're right. I can't believe that she got me here and I am having a great time. And I am enjoying the attention. But I really liked the attention I was getting from someone earlier."

"And who was that?" Chris asked.

Sarah wiggled her ass against his lap getting an immediate reaction from him.

"I was enjoying the attention I was getting from this huge thing I am sitting on right now."

"Really? I thought I might have gone too far earlier."

"Nope. In fact," she leaned into his ear and whispered, "You need to go farther."

Chris swallowed hard and looked into Sarah's eyes. She nodded and slowly licked her lips.

"Jenny said that I might have a special Halloween treat coming tonight. Are you saying . . ."

Sarah wiggled against his hardening manhood and kissed him on the lips.

"Happy Halloween Chris. And it's not a trick, I am the treat."

He returned her kiss and cupped her ass as he deepened the kiss.

"Not here. We don't want to put on a full blown porno show. Let's enjoy the party and dance and mingle and we'll meet at the stairs at midnight, the witching hour."

She stood up and looked down at his lap and the bulge in his pants. She let out a little moan.

"You might want to let that settle down before you stand up," she winked at him and turned to go get something to eat.

Chris watched her walking away and couldn't take his eyes off her ass. As he sat and watched Sarah walk, Jenny sat down in Chris' lap and kissed him. Turning to look in the direction he was looking she smiled.

"Finding something yummy?"

"Are you behind what just happened?"

"She is your Halloween treat if you want to. I am perfectly fine with it."

Jenny kissed Chris again and looked into his eyes, "But I want every delicious detail."

"You'll get them."

"Good. Now, I have guests to go entertain and chat with. Don't forget you have to mingle as well."

Jenny stood up and Chris squeezed her ass before she walked away.

The rest of the evening Jenny, Chris, and Sarah danced and chatted with everyone and did a lot of flirting with each other. At five minutes before midnight, Sarah made her way to the foot of the stairs and waited for Chris. People were leaving and thanking Jenny for the wonderful party. Chris slipped up behind Sarah and kissed her ear.

"I think Jenny has the door covered. I think it's time for that Halloween treat."

Sarah pushed her ass back against his crotch and wiggled it.

"I agree. She's got it handled. I want to handle something else."

Chris led her up the stairs and into the spare bedroom. He flipped the wall switch and two small lamps came on beside the bed. the lighting was soft and Sarah thought it was a bit romantic. He turned her to face him and pressed a kiss to her lips. She returned the kiss and lightly pushed her tongue against his lips. He parted his lips slightly and allowed her tongue access. Their kiss deepened and became more passionate. Chris slid his hands down her back and cupped the bare flesh of her ass and gave it a little squeeze. Sarah moaned and pressed her body harder against his.

Sarah reached down and started to untuck the tunic style shirt he was wearing as part of his costume. She found the buttons that held it together and undid them to get access to his chest. She ran her hands over his smooth chest muscles and leaned forward to give his nipples little sucking kisses. She traced little circles around his nipples and lightly sucked on them. She reached down to cup his hardness through his pants. He felt good in her hand and she enjoyed the feel of it. She pulled the tunic completely off and tossed it onto the floor by the bed. She started to kiss down his chest and stomach tracing wet little lines over the defined muscles of his stomach. Reaching the top of his pants, she unbuttoned them and reached in to feel his hardness.

Chris moaned when she did this and relished the feel of her stroking him. He looked down at this gorgeous woman on her knees in front of him stroking his cock. He wanted her to free his hardness and wrap her lips around him, but he didn't utter a word not wanting to break the magic of the moment. She finally opened his pants all the way and pulled them down his hips. His entire member came out and was free to hang in front of her.

Sarah looked at his hard cock and remembered Jenny's comment, "He's huge." He was. She slowly ran her hand up and down the entire length of his shaft. She looked up into his half closed eyes and slowly drew the head into her mouth. This brought a moan from Chris. Sarah lightly suck on just the head for a minute then slowly began to take him into her wet mouth. Slowly she took him in inch by inch. When she could take no more in she slowly withdrew him leaving her saliva coating his cock. She stroked him a couple times before taking him back into her mouth and beginning to move up and down him. Stroking him as she bobbed her head up and down, Sarah was attempting to get him as hard as he could possibly be.

After several minutes Chris reached down and drew her to her feet. With her saliva still running down her chin he kissed her and said, "My turn."

He lifted her into his arms and gently laid her on the bed. Looking down he slowly undid several clasps on the front of the corset so that her breasts would slide out of their confinement. He leaned down and slowly sucked each nipple while lightly running his thumb over the other one. He did this for a couple minutes until her nipples were erect pink little buds. He then reached down and began to slide her panties down her legs. She reached down and stopped him. He looked a little puzzled until she looked into his eyes and said, "Rip them off me. I want you to just rip them off."

Grasping the flimsy waistband of the panties, Chris gave them a tug and tore the material from her body. Sarah moaned in pleasure at the feel of her paties being torn off. Chris looked down at her beautiful mound. She was completely shaved and her lips were swollen from excitement. She was wet and he could see her glistening juices on her lips. He leaned down and took a long slow lick up her slit. This brought a louder moan from Sarah.

12