Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," she whispered, "you feel so nice, I shall miss you." Reluctantly she broke away and giggled when she saw his shocked expression.

Rose was next and she winked saucily at Abby when she stepped into his embrace.

"You take good care of my girlfriend," she lectured. She dropped her hand and gently caressed his cock through the thin towel. "Don't hurt her too badly with that beast, I kinda like her."

He blushed violently when she kissed him on the lips and gave him a parting squeeze. The girls mounted up and nudged their horses forward but both had to turn at the last minute for a last longing look at the Adonis and his lady waving at them from the porch.

Abby wanted to attack him as soon as her friends were out of sight but she wanted her first time with him to be perfect. First, she insisted that they both bathe. She went ahead of him and asked that he wash her beautiful blonde hair. When he was finished, he reverently washed her lithe body with soapy hands and she purred in pleasure the whole time he serviced her.

Before he bathed, she trimmed his unruly curls then knelt in front of him and did the same to his thick pubic hair, tugging his cock back and forth as she cut, meanwhile he was a nervous wreck as he watched her flashing scissors.

Finished, she set him in the tub and scrubbed him clean while he enjoyed a small whiskey.

Finally, they tumbled into bed. She slid on top of him and smothered him in hot kisses, trembling like a leaf while realizing that her time had finally come to take a man inside her. As for him, he'd never been inside a woman and he was nervous as a cat.

"This is my first time, Angel," he admitted in a whisper.

"Mine too. Can I make a suggestion?" she asked shyly. He nodded and kissed her sweetly. "Rose says it's best if I make you come first, then when you take me it'll be better for the both of us. Is that ok?"

"Of course, lover. I'll do anything you ask."

She gave him a wicked smile and slid down his body to kneel between his legs. She stroked him until he was thick and hard as steel, then bent and took him in her mouth. He groaned loudly and thrust upward, seeking the hot friction of her tongue on his cock. She took him as deep as she could, and repeating the same technique as the prior night, she brought him to a shaking shouting orgasm. She adored how he grunted and roared out his pleasure when he filled her mouth with hot cum. She let his man juice run out of her mouth and down his cock to lubricate her fists that slowly stroked his pulsating shaft. When his spasms slowed to a halt, she slid up over him, stopping to brush her sensitive nipples over his still semi hard cock while gasping at the sensation. She remembered long ago when Rose had spoken of how wonderful a man's tongue felt between her shaven pussy lips and she crawled up over his head.

"Will you lick my little pussy, please?" she asked innocently. He looked surprised but nodded his head enthusiastically. She straddled him and slowly lowered herself until she felt his tongue gently split her open. Her eyes rolled back and a long sigh left her beautiful lips.

"Oh honey. Oh my goodness, right theeere!" she cried out in pure pleasure. He recalled his brief lesson from last night and awkwardly licked her clit. She writhed and moaned for a few minutes while he savored her wetness until she felt an orgasm like never before smash into her. She dropped her weight on him and helplessly flogged her pussy on his thrashing tongue, then showered his face in hot girl cum while he swallowed her essence, loving her taste and smell as she came apart above him. When she was spent, he tugged her down and kissed her deeply while she fed on the hot slick that coated his face and tongue until she was satisfied. Soon, she felt his cock stiffen and come alive between her legs.

"I want you inside me," she whispered in his ear, and felt him catch his breath in anticipation. She slid off him to her back, then spread her legs wide and tugged him up over her. He held himself above her, braced on his strong arms that were thick with muscle. She reached up and squeezed them, in awe of how hard his biceps were. His long curls hung down in her face and she brushed them aside to look in his beautiful eyes.

"Please, Alec. I'm ready for you," she murmured shyly. Awkwardly, he moved between her thighs and prodded at her with his hips, his cock stabbing blindly at her center. He gasped when she caught him in a tiny palm and notched his dripping head in her wetness. He pushed gently until she cried out in pain. She spread her lips with one hand and worked his thick head up and down her slit until he was soaked in her juices.

"Again," she breathed quietly. He pressed in and paused in consternation when she cried out again. "You're so damn big, Alec. It hurts but kind of feels good too. A little more please."

She gritted her teeth in pain when his thick head finally slid inside her until he fetched up hard against her maiden head. Panting like a hard ridden mare, she endured while he held still inside her, reluctant to give up his hard gained ground. She raised her hands to his shoulders and pulled him down for a long hot kiss. Her heels dug into his hamstrings and she rolled her hips experimentally, wincing when she pushed up into his rigid pole and felt her virginity stretch against him.

"I need you to take me, Alec. Whenever you're ready," she breathed.

"I'm so afraid of hurting you," he whispered gently.

"I can take it, I'm tough. Just don't go slow, please. Get it over with, big man."

She nipped his lower lip sharply and giggled at his quick intake of breath.

"Ok, Angel. Hang on then."

She gripped his biceps in both hands while he waited, looking down at her until she met his eyes. She took a shaky breath and nodded up at him. She felt him load his hips, then with an anguished groan he thrust down into her, tearing through her maiden head with his swollen cock in an instant. Her eyes flew wide and she choked back a scream when he drove deep and pounded into her cervix. Upon seeing her pained expression, he stopped instantly and held still. He winced when tears filled her eyes to run down her cheeks.

"Oh, my love, I've hurt you!" he said with a worried face.

"Don't worry. I'm crying because I'm so happy!" she exclaimed.

Holding him tightly, she tugged him down to lay fully on her. She nuzzled into his neck and licked him until he shivered. Her hips slowly began working on him, rolling and writhing while she enjoyed the sensation of her man buried deep inside her. Meanwhile, he groaned in pleasure and fought the urge to begin the mating dance. She played herself on him for a few minutes until she realized she needed something more. She pushed him up until he was again braced above her, and with a wicked look began thrusting her pelvis up into him, pulling nearly free of him only to bury him deep with a flip of her hips.

He stared down between their sweating bodies to watch his cock appear, then disappear inside her tightness, driving him mad with need.

She suddenly put her hand on his belly to stop him and he moaned in frustration.

"Push in me," she ordered. Obediently, he drove in until he pressed hard against her cervix and she gasped in pain. Her eyes widened in wonder and she reached down to catch his thick cock in a tiny fist. There was more than a hands width of cock yet to find it's way inside her!

"However will I get you fully inside me?" she asked in a husky voice. He could only growl in response as he was biting his lip while concentrating on not coming too soon. She met his eyes and was startled to see a smoldering beast.

"I need you, Abby. I can't hold out any longer, please!" he gritted in a voice rough with passion.

"Then take me, lover. Take what you need from me," she purred, then settled her heels under the cheeks of his ass and rolled her hips against his buried length. With an almost bull roar he unleashed himself. He retreated until he nearly pulled free, then socketed himself deep inside her. She cried out in painful pleasure when he began a brutal fuck, unhearing of her cries when he rammed into her time and again until he felt his orgasm rising. She saw it in his eyes and her own pleasure grew with his until she was cresting along with him. Just when his first hot spurt of cum splashed her cervix, she came apart under him, screaming his name while he held his swollen head tightly against her and drowned her womb with his essence, spurting uncontrollably while she ground herself against him and wept with the power of her orgasm. After he shivered through his final spasms he tried to raise himself off her but she pulled him down and nuzzled her face into his neck.

"Mmmm, you feel wonderful," she whispered in his ear while she wriggled her hips, extracting the last bit of pleasure for herself. She clasped him to her until his weight finally became too much for her.

"You're crushing me, sweetheart. I can't breathe." He managed to get to his knees without pulling free of her tight pussy while looking down at their joining in wonder. She mewed in protest when he slowly slid back and winced in pain when his still swollen head popped out of her with a moist sound. He heard a gasp from her sweet lips when she saw his thick shaft emerge from her depths, dripping with her virginal blood and thick white cum.

A shiver of goosebumps ran down her arms as she took in his rugged good looks. He looked like a conquering Adonis, loaded with muscle, rigid abdominals, and with a mighty cock to match.

An overwhelming desire to taste him came over her. She gently grasped his huge scrotum and tugged him up to straddle her chest. He gasped in pleasure when she took him in her wet mouth, licking and sucking his cock until his toes curled.

She hummed in satisfaction when she savored the taste of their mingled fluids that coated his shaft, lingering until she'd cleaned him thoroughly and he began to stiffen and swell on her tongue. She made a sound of protest when he pulled free of her wet lips.

"Did that hurt terribly?" he asked with a look of concern.

"Yes, it did, but it was wonderful at the same time," she admitted softly.

"Well, I'd better kiss it all better then." With a sly wink he slid down between her thighs and spread her still leaking pussy with a thumb and forefinger. She jerked in surprise when he licked her from the bottom of her opening to her swollen clit. Moaning in pleasure, she grasped both hands in his wavy hair and rode his tongue until stars danced behind her eyes. Just before she blossomed into orgasm he rose over her and wedged himself again in her dripping center. She wailed as he slowly impaled her, wincing when he bottomed out inside her.

This time he was more measured, taking her slowly and gently, using but half his prodigious length to bring her to another shuddering orgasm.

He didn't stop the metronome swing of his hips until she'd came twice more while she unconsciously dug her nails in his wounded back and cried out beneath him.

Finally, his own orgasm ran from the base of his spine and up through his swinging balls to splatter white cum deep inside her tight pussy. She cried out in passion as he held himself deep, calling out her name while unloading his balls in hot blasts and filling her tunnel to overflowing. He lowered his head and suckled both her turgid nipples as she shuddered and shook beneath him.

When they caught their breath, he rolled them both over so she was laying atop his long frame while he remained buried inside her. She covered him with hot kisses and her tears of happiness dripped on his face. He caressed her back and rounded ass tenderly, murmuring words of love in her ear until her head drooped to the hollow of his neck and she fell into a gentle sleep.

They made love once more that day before dinner, then after a drink, retired to bed where they snuggled under the warm blankets and slept like the dead.

"How're you feeling today?" she asked him the next morning while they ate breakfast.

"Like a different man," he replied happily. "I had no idea how wonderful it would feel to be inside you. No wonder all my fellow soldiers make such a big deal about it."

"I feel the same, but I hurt in ways I never have before," she giggled and kissed his cheek. "That's quite a sword you swing down there."

He smiled shyly at her words, loving her compliment even while he blushed deeply. It was quite different to speak with a woman so intimately but he found he was enjoying himself just the same.

"Well, thank you, lover. You're so hot, wet and tight when I'm in you it's difficult to control myself."

"That makes me happy. I want to make you feel good," she replied.

"You certainly that. I think I'm still in shock."

"Speaking of shock, I need to discuss a difficult subject with you."

His eyes widened in alarm when she slid onto his lap with a concerned look on her face.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"Well, it's hard for me to say in a proper and polite way so I'll just say it plainly, I guess. The girls are starving for male companionship and they asked if it's ok if they fuck you, if you'll have them. I told them I had strong feelings for you and they respect that. The reason they left is so we could get to know each other and be intimate together. If I tell them you or I won't share each other they'll understand."

His eyebrows were nearly raising the ceiling of the cabin as the meaning of her words sank in.

She continued bravely, "I have no claim on you, but I hope you have feelings for me as well. I'd have a really rough time sharing you physically but I love those two women and I can't bear the thought of you and I being intimate together while they're living here with us. It just wouldn't be fair to them at all."

By now her eyes were misted with tears and she buried her face in the hollow of his shoulder. He held her closely and thought for a few moments.

"I do have feelings for you, in fact they're so strong that they scare me a little," he replied. "If you choose to share me with them, you need to be absolutely sure that's what you desire. I'm perfectly happy keeping you to myself though. You're all I've ever wanted or needed."

She sniffled a little and kissed him sweetly.

"I was afraid you'd say that, but it makes me happy too. You also need to know one other thing. The girls love each other and have sex occasionally. From what Rose has inferred they'll probably want to be with you together. I've never heard of such a thing in my life but it sounds awfully dirty and exciting.

I watched her and William fucking and it made me so wet down there that I had to please myself. Maybe I wouldn't be so terribly jealous if I watch them be with you. Would you like that?" she asked shyly, while blushing furiously.

He was almost beside himself as he heard such unexpected words come from her beautiful lips. He was completely at a loss and stuttered awkwardly. Finally, he was able to put a few coherent words together.

"I'll insist that you're there with me until you're completely comfortable with the situation. If you don't enjoy it, just say the word and I'll be with only you from then on. I probably shouldn't say this so soon, but I think I love you and want to be with you forever."

He dipped his head and colored slightly while kissing her deeply. She sighed happily and snuggled further in his arms.

"Then I'd better have my way with you all I can before they return. Rose knows a lot about sex and I'm sure June does as well. They'll probably teach us some new stuff that'll shock us." She wriggled in his lap and caressed his cock that was hidden under his towel wrapped around his hips.

"Want to hear a naughty secret?" She whispered with a sexy raised eyebrow.

"Absolutely, you dirty little girl," he growled back at her while he stiffened in her small hand.

"One night the girls and I snuck over to the overseer's cabin. We peeked in the window and he had a new slave girl with him. She was sucking his cock until he was huge! Not as big as you, but it looked frightening to me. He made her kneel down on the floor and he stabbed her from behind with his big black cock. Meanwhile, June was up under Rose's dress and was licking her silly!"

Abby paused in her story and grinned slyly when he groaned and hardened even more in her grasp. She slid off his lap and knelt before him to flip his towel back and stroke his shaft with both hands.

"Isaac's woman screamed and cried but he just kept fucking her hard. It sounded like he was killing her, but I'm pretty sure she came and I know he did. We could see it when he pulled out of her, and she sucked him afterwards. It was incredible to watch and I've touched myself many times since then when I was thinking about it."

Alec met her mischievous eyes and moaned when she leaned in to lick a drip of pre-cum off his leaking head.

"We could see her virgins blood and his cum running down his cock and she licked it right up, just like I did to you last night. It'll only happen once for me and I wanted to feel and taste everything. I could tell it shocked you," she giggled wickedly and he blushed again.

Leaning in, she took him in her mouth with difficulty, her lips stretched wide around his thickness. She began sucking him and swirling her tongue around him while his toes curled and he exclaimed in pleasure. A couple times she choked a little but recovered quickly and used her saliva to lubricate her little fists and started stroking him rapidly.

He looked down at her full lips stretched tightly around him while her firm tits swung back and forth and quickly lost what little control he had left. His hips began thrusting towards her uncontrollably and she winked up at him when she felt him swell even larger in her hot mouth.

"Ugh! Oh Abby! Aaahh!" he cried out, and his jumping, spurting cock filled her mouth with thick cum, oozing out the corners of her mouth to run down his shaft and drip to the floor. She sighed and shivered at his hot, sweet taste, sucking him harder until he gave a final cry and collapsed back in his chair. She smiled up at him happily and continued milking him like Rose had shown her. When she produced more cum from his sensitive cock head, she leaned in to lick it up with her little pink tongue.

He leaned down to grip her nipples lightly and she squealed when he pulled her up to straddle his leg, then he parted her lips with his tongue and french kissed her until her head spun. When she was helplessly flogging her smooth wet pussy on his hard thigh muscle, he picked her up and tossed her on the bed where she fell giggling in laughter. In an instant he had her legs parted and his tongue buried inside her while she cried out in pleasure.

His big hands slid up to cup her full breasts and strong fingers teased and tugged her pink nipples until they were hard and pebbled in his palms. He dug his tongue as far inside her as he could and lapped the juices from her fountain. She squirmed and ran her fingers through his long wavy hair, clamping her legs around his head as he brought her closer to orgasm.

She whimpered when he rose up and left her wanting, only to descend on her tits and alternately suck her nipples until she rolled her hips, searching for the cock that was dripping between them. He denied her and returned to her soaking pussy, burying his face in her again. As her wanton cries grew more frenzied, he finally sucked her swollen clit in his mouth and fluttered his tongue on it slowly and gently until she came explosively in his mouth, deluging him in her sweet juices.

Just when she thought she was done coming, he ran two big fingers inside her, working and twisting them deep in her hot tunnel and she experienced her first multiple orgasm with a man.