Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held on tightly to her flailing hips and redoubled his efforts with both tongue and fingers while she came apart beneath him. She cried and begged, squeezing his head tightly between her thighs while she drowned him in her wetness and screamed her satisfaction.

Finally, she protested and weakly pushed him away.

"So sensitive, oh sweet Alec! Come up here," she purred, then tugged him up to bury her tongue in his mouth and suck her own taste from his lips. She hugged him tightly and he crushed her with his body weight while she threw her legs around his hips and held him firmly.

"You're a real stud, my love, and you're absolutely delicious. I could just eat you up!"

"The same to you, little lady," he murmured in her ear. They kissed and cuddled until she finally pushed him over so she could lay atop him. She flipped a sheet over them and they both drifted into a light sleep.