Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid Abby on her back and pulled her feet into his lap while his strong thumbs firmly moved up and down her insteps as she groaned aloud.

"No one's ever done that for me," she murmured happily. He smiled to himself and continued on for nearly half an hour until her eyelids drooped and she fell asleep. He gently covered her, then cleaned up camp and tended to the horses while she dozed.

Night was falling, so he double checked the horse's hobbles and sat down by the fire, staring into the red coals and thinking of the days events. He started violently when two lithe arms slid around his neck and Abby settled her warm, firm breasts into his back. She kissed his ear and giggled when he shivered as a trail of goosebumps spread across his broad chest.

"Gotcha, your dead, Mr," she teased.

"Damn it, you scared the hell outta me. You're so quiet!"

"And you're so big and warm, I bet you taste good too, lover."

She slid a hand down and cupped his balls in a tiny palm, kneading him tenderly while he moaned his approval.

"Will you take me to bed, please?" she asked, and kissed his neck wetly.

Without a word he stood, gathered her in his arms and walked her to their nest of blankets. He laid her down and smothered her face and breasts in hot kisses. He took his time, sucking her pink nipples to stiff, sensitive peaks and french kissing her until she gasped for air. He stiffened when she unconsciously dug her nails in his back, causing a particularly deep wound to reopen and a trickle of blood ran down his side. She felt it in her palm and flew up in alarm.

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry! I've hurt you!"

It didn't bother him much as his mind was firmly fixed on other things, but he could tell she was upset.

"I'm fine, lover. Truly," he told her gently. He watched, surprised when her eyes misted over and a tear ran down her cheek. His little killer did have a soft side, he thought to himself. She hugged him close, petted his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his hips. She rocked him and he heard little sniffles coming from the hollow of his shoulder.

"I was riding you a bit today about being tough, then I go and wound you some more. I'm so sorry, sweetheart," she murmured regretfully. She held him close for awhile until he needed to move. He was tiring from holding his weight off of her. Besides that, he reasoned, he wanted to bury his face in her sweet pussy, something he'd been dreaming about all day.

He gently freed himself from her tangled limbs and slid down her slim body to nestle between her thighs. She gasped and fisted her hands in his long wavy hair when he split her open with his newly talented tongue.

He took his time and slowly licked her from top to bottom, loving how she voiced her approval and steered his head slightly to maximize her pleasure.

After several minutes she started rocking her hips against his mouth and her moans turned to cries when he slid a thick finger inside her. It seemed to set her off and her fingers tightened in his hair while she gasped for breath.

Hot streams of sweet juice flowed in his mouth and he replaced his finger with his tongue, digging as deep as he could to lap more she-cum from her now spasming pussy.

She tightened her thighs around his head and wailed when a huge orgasm washed over her. She ground her pussy into his mouth while tugging his face deeper between her slick thighs, and he drank at her fountain as she came apart under him. He sucked her stiff clit in his mouth and flogged it mercilessly with his tongue while he gripped her hips in his big hands and rode out her storm.

Finally, she sagged down, exhausted from coming two times. He slid up her body and gave her his soaked lips and face to kiss in reward for his hard work. She purred when she tasted herself on him, and she murmured in his ear how much she enjoyed it.

"Mmm, you're so good at that and you taste so good," she whispered. "Roll over for me. My stud needs some serious attention."

As he was doing so, she caught his arm and looked at his back in concern. She daubed his blood away and kissed his wound, then gently laid him down. His thick cock was hard and throbbing, so hard in fact that it was bouncing against his rigid abs in time with his steady heartbeat. She touched him with her tongue and trailed it delicately from the base of his tight scrotum to his dripping head.

"Mmmmm, you are tasty. I'd better investigate a little more," she teased with a sultry wink. Several more times her tongue made it's slow journey until he was helplessly thrusting his pelvis up, fruitlessly trying to bury his cock in her hot mouth. She took pity on him and when he'd thrust his highest, she opened wide and forced his swollen head between her wet lips until he filled her completely.

He moaned in pleasure when he felt the tickle of an impending orgasm already gathering in his loins. She felt him swell even larger in her mouth and she pulled away from him to stroke him with her hands.

"Can I watch you come?" she asked wickedly. "I wanna see you squirt everywhere, it's so sexy, you're so sexy," she added.

He nodded, speechless as sensation overwhelmed him. She again buried him in her mouth and resumed sucking him, rolling her tongue around the circumference of his dripping head while he thrust up for the final time. His face was red and he gasped for breath when like an unstoppable volcanic eruption, he unloaded his massive balls down her throat while shouting his pleasure to the night sky. She swiftly rose up from him and pumped him rapidly with both hands made slick with saliva and man-cum.

She cried out in surprise when he painted her face and breasts with spurt after spurt of thick cum that dripped down her tits in white rivulets. Slowing her pace, she concentrated more on milking him now that he was flagging and panting for air.

He jerked and trembled in her firm grip, wincing when her slick fingers squeezed the last few drops from his shaft. She boldly leaned down and again took him in her mouth, cheeks hollowing as she sucked him dry. He sagged back and exhaled explosively.

"Holy Moses, woman. You've nearly killed me!" he managed to say between heaving breaths. She giggled and lay down on top of him, then ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him deeply. She rubbed her cum soaked tits on his chest, loving how her nipples hardened and raked against his thick pecs.

"You deserve it, lover, and I adore doing it for you. Next time I want you to come in my mouth. You taste so good, sweetheart."

She covered them with a blanket while remaining atop him, and soon they both nodded off and slept the night through.

The next morning after breakfast she led him to the place where she'd rescued him. It took a few hours of travel and he slowly grew used to her silence and the careful pace she set.

When they arrived, she insisted they wait a good while before advancing on the roadside camping area. The bodies of the redcoat men she'd killed were gone and the camp showed signs of recent activity, including fresh wagon tracks. She stuck her boot in the fire pit and discovered it was quite hot, with a few coals still glowing red.

"So this is where you rescued me?" he asked in curiosity.

"Yep, they tied you to that tree over there."

He wandered about and noticed the blood soaked ground where the bodies had lain. It brought the reality of what she'd done crashing down on him. He couldn't imagine the bravery it took for a petite woman to attack four battle hardened soldiers, all for the sake of rescuing a man she didn't even know.

He went to her and wordlessly pulled her close to while his eyes stung with hot tears.

"Thank you for my life, sweetheart. I haven't told you yet, but they were going to hang me and you saved me from certain death. I owe you my life."

She clung to him and gave him her sweet lips.

"I'd do it every day of my life if it meant we could be together," she whispered softly.

She felt him suddenly stiffen in her arms and he quickly pushed her into the nearby trees. A group of nine soldiers were just rounding the bend from the west, luckily the sun was in their eyes and they didn't notice the couple diving for cover. A mounted officer led eight men that marched smartly down the road while singing a quiet cadence.

Abby pulled Alec to the ground and they watched in silence as the redcoats passed by. Alec watched Abby closely and noticed she was like an attack dog on a leash. Her fiery eyes never left the group until they'd rounded the far bend.

"It drives me crazy when there's too many of them for me to attack," she said in a fierce whisper. "I hate those bastards with a passion."

They stayed in place for several minutes, giving the soldiers time to clear the area. It was damp and cool on the forest floor so Abby snuggled into his side for warmth and he felt the tension slowly leave her small body. Just when he was lowering his guard, a rattle of wagon wheels came from the east in the direction of the departed soldiers. Abby's head jerked up to see the enemy rounding the corner about 150 yards away. They consisted of two mounted soldiers, a horse drawn wagon and a carriage mounted cannon, both pulled by horses whom were ridden by redcoat soldiers.

The four enemy were chatting away without a care in the world, probably off their guard since their comrades had just passed them and hadn't reported any trouble. As they plodded slowly towards the hidden couple, Abby had a rather risky idea. She wanted to kill the four men and quickly plunder their supplies, then hightail it out of the area before the eastbound group of soldiers had time to backtrack and become a threat to her and Alec.

He was surprised by her audacity but remembered she'd killed four men on her own when she'd rescued him. He gave her a slight nod in agreement and she quickly readied her two rifles while he did the same with his. He loosened his sword in it's scabbard and prepared himself for combat. When the men were 30 yards out, she whispered a command and they both fired simultaneously, taking down the men riding the unburdened mounts. They didn't want either one of them escaping quickly. Abby grabbed her second rifle and aimed at the redcoat who was towing the cannon. She'd chosen him because he was older than the other and looked like a dangerous character to deal with.

She watched him over her sights in alarm when he yanked his rifle up and drew down on her so quickly it shocked her. She aimed center mass and just as her trigger broke saw his musket belch flame in her direction.

A hammer blow struck her left bicep and she yelped in pain, but was somehow able to see her ball strike the man and he tipped over in his saddle, falling to the ground, lifeless.

The second redcoat had already panicked and fired his musket blindly into the forest, opening himself up to direct attack.

Before the echo of her second shot faded, Alec was yanking the last soldier off his mount to fall on the ground. He was a young man of barely Abby's age, Alec noticed. He cried and begged for his life while tears ran down his face and Alec quickly turned to find Abby. She was already in the wagon and rifling through it's contents.

"Shall we take him prisoner and interrogate him?" he naively asked.

Abby jumped off the wagon while drawing her rapier in an instant and ran the young man through. She gave her blade a vicious twist and he squawked in agonized surprise as she yanked her steel free to let him tumble over, dead in his tracks.

"We don't have time, Alec! Help me by reloading our rifles!" she barked impatiently and sheathed her sword while tossing him her bullet pouch.

He was rather stunned but gathered his thoughts and jumped to do her bidding while she perused the contents of the wagon. There were two wooden barrels of black powder, a half dozen barrels of grapeshot and several cannonballs in the bed, along with a box of pre-packed linen bags charged with powder for ease of loading the cannon, and a powder ram.

Abby's mind was on another level today, she was thinking rapidly and with extreme clarity. She cut the traces from both horses, separating them from their burdens, then quickly cut their throats, leaving them to die on the road. Lifting a bag of powder from the box, she rammed it down the muzzle of the cannon, effectively charging it. Alec finished reloading their rifles just in time to see her pull her jacket off and tear her blouse from her body, then run her arms back through her jacket sleeves.

"You're shot!" he cried in consternation when he saw the bloody gunshot wound in her arm.

"Never mind that, grab some grapeshot and help me load the cannon! Hurry, the soldiers will be here soon," she ordered calmly.

She tore her blouse in strips to use for wadding while he quickly dumped a barrel of small projectiles on the ground. His training finally kicked in and he rapidly rammed a mix of shot and material down the bore, tamping it solidly in place. Together, they manhandled the cannon to point east, in the direction they knew the redcoats would be coming from.

In her mind's eye she pictured them being harried by their officer as he double timed them back towards the sounds of their rifle fire and she knew they were running out of time. She pushed the point of her dagger in the flash hole to pierce the charge, then primed it using her powder horn.

She turned to find Alec and saw him going through the dead soldiers belongings. She grabbed their rifles up and ran to him just as he finished, then urged him into the trees.

"Go get our horses and bring them closer. I'll man the cannon," she ordered.

"No way, lover. You might need to adjust it's aim and you don't have enough lead in your cute little ass to move it."

She was frustrated as hell but knew he was right. She crushed him to her and kissed him quickly, then slapped his ass lovingly.

"Coals from the fire! Use them to light it off. I'll cover you from the trees," she cried, then spun and ran for their mounts. He shook his head in wonder as he watched her depart. He hadn't even thought of what he'd use to ignite the cannon. As usual she was three steps ahead of him, he thought ruefully.

He ran back to drag two redcoats near the gun, dumping them in a heap. He hoped that their red uniforms would distract the oncoming men and they wouldn't see him crouched behind the field piece. Running back to the fire pit, he scooped up a double handful of hot coals and quickly dropped them on the ground near the cannon.

He was barely settled in when the enemy came running around the corner. The officer was still mounted and whipping his men with an urgent voice, bidding them to make haste. When he saw the dead soldiers and horses in the road he redoubled his efforts, exhorting them to run faster towards the bloody scene.

Alec looked down the barrel at the approaching enemy and realized he needed to adjust his aim. He grabbed the carriage and his arms bulged with thick muscle as he hefted the tongue and moved it sideways until he was lined up center mass with the running squad of soldiers. Dropping the tongue, he twirled the elevation screw until he was satisfied with the height of the bore, then crouched down and waited.

When he reckoned they were fifty yards out, he scooped up a hot coal with his bare fingers and staying as low as possible, dropped it in the flash hole, then immediately threw himself sideways to avoid the recoil of the field piece. As he jumped away, the officer saw him and frantically reined in his horse, causing it to rear up high.

Simultaneously, grapeshot exploded from the barrel to cut the troops down en masse, all except the officer whose horse's belly absorbed several shot and tipped over, screaming and thrashing in the road. Alec jumped up, drew his sword, and ran into the fray to continue his fight. A bloody soldier who was laying on the ground tried to raise his musket and Alec turned to cut him down. Suddenly, the man's temple blossomed red and his head snapped back as Abby's rifle barked out from the forest.

He scanned the men quickly and they all appeared dead but for the officer. Unhurt, he scrambled to his feet and whipped out his saber, addressing Alec in a classic fighting stance.

"I have him, Abby!" Alec called out quickly and waved in her direction.

The two crossed swords and began the dance of death. The officer knew his only way out was to best Alec and confidence filled his eyes. He knew from the first few touches of steel that Alec's sword play was solid, but not expert class like his own.

He handled Alec adroitly, to the point that he had the luxury of sneaking peeks of Abby as she slid out of the forest. His eyes widened as her still open jacket exposed her naked breasts when she cradled her rifle in her arms and watched him duel with Alec.

He felt a shiver run down his spine and somehow knew she was the death of him as she pierced him with her beautiful blue eyes. He shook himself and returned his attention to Alec. One enemy at a time, he told himself.

After a flurry of parries and ripostes, Alec was already gasping for air. He hadn't realized he was so out of shape from his confinement and resulting wounds. Gritting his teeth he leaned into it and redoubled his efforts, but the redcoat handily defended himself. The officer lunged in with a blow to Alec's leg which he only partially parried and received a long slice on his thigh muscle that burned like fire. He heard a gasp from Abby and couldn't help but feel despair wash over him. He'd been too confident and now he would pay the price.

The officer gave him a thin smile and moved in for the kill, but cried out in surprise when Abby's thin blade met his and turned it aside, shocking him with the strength of her wrist.

"Abby, no!" shouted Alec in alarm.

She ignored him and gave the redcoat a withering glare. He smiled evilly at her, knowing without a doubt this slip of a girl would fall to his sword in short order. He swung confidently at her only to have her slightly deflect his blow and her riposte unerringly found it's way between the loops of steel that made up the basket guard of his sword.

The razor edge parted the tendons on the back of his hand and his weapon fell to the ground from his limp fingers. He cried out in agony and quickly backpedaled while awkwardly trying to draw his knife with his left hand.

She hacked open the joint of his wrist with a wicked backstroke that nearly severed his hand and his knife fell to the ground while he looked at her in terror.

Ruthlessly, she lunged in to run her sword between the juncture of his collarbones, she pushed and twisted her wrist until the point sprang out from the back of his neck with a gout of frothy blood. She stared into his frightened eyes as he staggered and fell to the ground in a heap, pouring out his life's fluid on the toes of her boots.

She put a bloody boot on his chest and ripped her sword free, then wiped it on his collar before sliding in her scabbard. He was carrying a sachet that caught her eye and she bent to search it quickly.

Wonder of wonders! A bottle of laudanum rolled to the ground! She picked it up and turned to see Alec looking at her with an ashen face. His thigh was bleeding badly and she leapt in his arms to steady him.

"I'm ok. It seems I owe you another life," he said weakly.

"Oh hush. We'll worry about that later. If you can ride we need to get the hell out of here," she ordered gently, trying to keep the steel out of her voice. She didn't want to wound his pride anymore than necessary because he'd had a rough go the last couple days. She whipped out her dagger and apologized to him as she cut a sleeve off his new shirt to wrap around his bleeding thigh.

"What about your arm?" he asked in concern.

"It'll keep. Get mounted up, put the laudanum in my bag and bring me my horse, please."