Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed him her new bottle of liquid gold and he obediently hobbled into the trees and managed to get astride his mount, meanwhile, she was busy crowding the barrels of gunpowder together on the wagon bed. He rode up with her horse and exclaimed in surprise when she produced a short iron spike and a hammer from her saddle bag.

"My father always taught me to be prepared, this isn't my first time to do this," she giggled, and with a few sharp blows spiked the flash hole of the cannon, rendering it useless without major repairs.

She quickly led Alec a safe distance away, then fired a bullet into one of the barrels, detonating the wagon with a massive blast. Alec shook his head in wonder at the smoky, blood splattered scene in front of them. He'd witnessed such sights before, but that was usually after a hard fought battle between dozens of soldiers, not from two patriots having their way with the redcoat army.

Abby tugged his sleeve urgently. "We need to get the hell outta here, lover. We've been lallygagging around here far too long."

She nudged her horse with her heels and like a ghost, disappeared with her lover into the hills.