Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby noticed his hot gaze on her friend and felt a stab of jealousy, but quickly overcame it when she remembered how loving he'd been with her the night before. She knew she had his heart, and for now that would have to do and she found peace with that.

June had put some water in her shaving mug and was ready with her straight razor. Abby tugged him up to sit on a nearby boulder and commenced to shave him, albeit somewhat awkwardly. June stepped in every now and then with pointers and Alec bravely managed to submit to their attentions. They only nicked him once and he considered it a success overall.

June kicked him off the boulder to make room for herself. He watched, fascinated when she lathered up and shaved her pussy, legs and armpits smooth in only a few minutes.

Finished, she then shaved Abby and Rose in the same manner, then the three jumped in the lake to rinse themselves clean. Abby was the first out and she nestled down still naked in Alec's lap.

"How're you feeling this morning, lover? We talked last night and decided to give you a day to heal up, but you seem quite chipper today," she asked as she nuzzled in the hollow of his neck.

"I feel great," he answered, and kissed the top of her head. "After you ladies spoiled me rotten last night, I slept like a baby. I didn't even dream, which is odd for me."

She hugged him tightly before replying. "Do you feel well enough for us to play with you? The girls are a bit feisty and I know how they feel. I haven't had you inside me for days and I need you, my love, terribly."

He held her in his strong arms and cradled her tenderly. "I'm here for you, Angel. Anything you want from me is yours to take. I owe you so much I can never repay you in a lifetime." he said softly.

"You owe me nothing. I feel you've given me a new chapter in my life. Since I lost my family I've been treading water, but now I feel so alive. It's amazing. Thank you, my love."

He felt a hot tear drip on his shoulder and he tipped her chin up to kiss her soft lips until she whimpered in pleasure.

She broke away when she heard the girls walk up, dripping from the lake. She looked at Rose and gave her a nod along with a sly wink. Rose extended a hand to Alec and pulled him up to reseat him on the nearby boulder. Abby put a folded blanket on the ground between his feet and knelt down. He looked at her with such love in his eyes that her heart melted even more than it had earlier. She caught him in her small hands and began licking and stroking him to full tumescence.

He ran his fingers through her wet hair and tucked it behind her ears, highlighting her perfect cheekbones and full lips in the bright sun. June arrived to stand behind him and run her hands up and down his thickly muscled torso, teasing his nipples while he leaned his head back between her breasts and sighed in satisfaction.

By now, Abby's ministrations had him hard as a rock and quivering in her hands. His sack had tightened up to hold his huge balls tight against the base of his shaft, aided by her soft hands.

Rose came over and knelt down beside Abby, her hands filled with June's barber tools. His eyes widened in alarm when she took a small comb and gently tugged it through his thick pubic hair, then with great care trimmed his bush down to no longer than half an inch. His cock rapidly deflated under her assault, and a giggling Abby returned him to full mast with her hot, wet mouth when Rose was finished.

He was now leaking pre-cum copiously down his shaft to lubricate Abby's fingers as she stroked him steadily. He winced when Rose moved in to lather up his tight ball sack.

"Keep him hard, honey," she said to Abby. "See how his balls are, all tight in his sack? If you keep him stiff and ready, his balls will stay that way making it so much easier to shave him," she counseled. She caught her little tongue between her teeth in concentration and commenced raking the razor over his tender testicles. He couldn't help but hold his breath as he watched the wicked blade do it's duty.

He started going limp, but Abby was on him immediately. She sucked his dripping head in her mouth, slowly running her tongue around it and occasionally digging in his slit for more man juice. She kept him achingly hard until Rose was finished, while he sweated above them both, fearing the worst.

"Good job, honey," June complimented and kissed his neck.

Rose pulled him to the lake with a firm grip on his massive tool, and the other girls followed them for a quick frolic. A minute didn't go by that a warm, feminine hand wasn't on his body, caressing him and inflaming his passion.

"Are you sure you can handle us today?" Abby asked as she clung to his broad back from behind.

"You bet, or I'll die trying!" he exclaimed while chuckling.

She kissed his smooth cheek and asked softly, "Can I be first? I know it's selfish but I need you."

"Of course, my sweet. I'm yours, always."

"The girls might want to help, is that ok?"

"If you're fine with it, then I am to."

"I want nothing more than to have you inside me and make you feel good, big man. Take me to shore."

She wrapped her legs around his hips and piggybacked while he strode dripping to the beach and deposited her on the blanket. Kneeling, she took him in her hands and stuffed him in her mouth. He still shocked her with the width and length of his cock, she could barely fit the massive head in her mouth and her little fingers didn't come close to encompassing his thickness. She smiled when Rose knelt next her and kissed her cheek.

"Can I be of assistance here?" she teased lightly, while her eyes flamed with passion.

Abby pulled off and offered her his cock, still dripping with her saliva. Rose groaned and worked her lips over his head, swirling her tongue around it while his knees nearly buckled in pleasure. He twitched violently when June's clever hand slid up under him from behind to caress his firm ass and explore between his buttocks.

Abby's patience was in short supply and as soon as he was hard she took his hand and pulled him down over as she laid down and spread her legs wide. She steered his dripping head to wet center and he gently worked her open with small thrusts, gradually sliding in until she groaned in painful pleasure.

"Oof, you're so damn big," she managed and put a hand on his belly to stop further penetration.

"Sorry, I'm trying to be gentle," he managed between gritted teeth.

"Let me do it," she said softly, and began rolling her hips, working his thickness inside her.

For several minutes she pleasured herself until she felt her orgasm rising within her. She stroked her clit with one hand and his shaft with the other while he held himself immobile above her. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he fought back his own orgasm. She was so hot and tight around him, she was driving him crazy with the need to bury himself deep and ruthlessly plunder her depths.

With fierce concentration he managed to resist his urge to come and allow her to take what she needed. Her whirling fingers and the stretch of his big cock in her tightness finally tipped her over the edge and she came hard. Her eyes were locked on their union and the sight of him splitting her open raised her pleasure even higher. He felt her pussy spasm around him and he felt the tickle of his own orgasm begin.

When June's hand crept up behind him and caught his balls to gently caress them, he lost himself. He unleashed thick ropes of hot cum and Abby cried out, squirming beneath him. June squeezed his balls rhythmically with every jerk of his thick shaft and he howled like a beast when she circled his asshole with a searching thumb as he poured his soul into Abby's depths.

Abby pulled him down to lay his weight on her and crooned words of love in his ear as the last tremors of orgasm wracked her body. Rose and June were caressing Alec's sweat beaded back and laid hot kisses on his neck while he shivered in post orgasm. He laid on Abby until she wriggled around and finally protested.

"You're squishing me a little, can you roll me over please?" she asked softly. He gathered her to him and staying buried inside her, rolled over so she was atop his large frame. Rose and June continued caressing his flanks and slowly moved up to do the same to the sides of Abby's breasts and her warm back. She stiffened slightly in alarm, but Alec's big hands joined their's and she relaxed somewhat, allowing her friends to play.

Alec's cock slowly softened and her tight pussy involuntarily pushed him out to hang down between his legs. Abby stirred and slid off of him, then squeaked in surprise when a huge rush of cum poured out of her pussy to trail across his belly and run down his side.

Rose immediately leaned down and took his semi-hard cock in her hand and exclaimed in wonder. His cock was only wet around his thick, mushroom head. He'd only used three or four inches in Abby! She shivered as she imagined him taking her roughly with his whole length, ramming it home while she screamed beneath him.

Her pussy was soaking wet and she wanted so badly to have him inside her it almost hurt. Stuffing him in her mouth, she redoubled her efforts to revive him while June slid in and licked his cum soaked belly. He groaned in pleasure as the two girls licked and sucked him clean. Abby could do nothing but stare at her companions, wondering how in the world they knew of such behavior.

"Mmm, you two are so good," June said softly, then swallowed a mouthful of his man juice, causing his eyes to widen in wonder.

Rose just moaned her approval around her mouthful of cock and continued servicing him until she felt him slowly respond and grow larger in her mouth. Abby used her shirt to wipe her pussy clean, shaking her head in amazement at the sheer volume of it. It seemed never ending as it poured out of her.

"Here, Abby," Rose said and offered his cock to her. She hesitated just a moment, then leaned down and took him in her mouth. For the next few minutes they shared him back and forth while June gave him hot kisses on his lips and neck. Finally, Rose sat up on her knees.

"June, it's your turn," she said in a low, sultry voice.

"Are you sure?" the dusky girl asked a bit timidly.

"Get up here you little wench and ride this stud!" Rose ordered with a wink while stroking him with her hand to keep him primed. June crouched over him and balanced on the balls of her feet, then took him in hand, but Rose pushed it away and took him in her own fist. June spread her pussy wide with two fingers and slowly sank down while Rose aimed him at her dripping wet center.

Abby was wide eyed when his massive head split June wide and slowly began to disappear inside her.

June cried out as the stretch became almost too much for her. She wailed in frustration and bounced on him lightly trying to work herself open.

"Let me help, sweetheart," Rose murmured and pushed June up, then swallowed as much of him as she could, coating him in saliva while trying to fit him fully in her mouth. When he was dripping with her slick, she pulled June back down for another try. This time she managed to get his head fully inside her and with a squeal of joy began bouncing her weight on him, slowly working him deep inside until he touched her cervix, at which she cried out in pain.

"Aah, so deep, Alec! You're killing me and I love it!" she cried out in passion.

She slid up and down his length until she loosened up a little and her pussy soaked itself in juice, which felt much better for her. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the big cock that was massaging her narrow tunnel and bringing her such pleasure. He gripped her firm tits in his big hands, tugging and twisting her nipples as she writhed above him, impaled on cock.

She wanted it to last forever, but she'd been so long without a man and she was so excited that her orgasm crept up on her after only a few minutes of riding him.

Her hips moved faster, and panting for breath she came hard on his rigid staff, crying out her passion to the sky. Her hands gripped his, grinding them roughly into her aching tits, heightening her orgasm until she lost her breath from coming so hard. Her legs collapsed and gravity pulled her down his formidable length until he pushed hard in the very bottom of her and ripped the last breath from her lungs.

She must have passed out because she fell nearly lifeless on top of him, quivering in the final stages of orgasm.

"Oh, shit!" he cried out in alarm. Rose put a steadying hand on his sweaty shoulder while giggling aloud.

"Sometimes she does that. She holds her breath too long when she comes. She says it feels amazing, maybe I'll try it sometime," she said with an evil smile and winked at him.

"Well, she's scaring the hell outta me!" he said, not convinced at all until she stirred and gasped for air as she woke up.

"Ah damn it, I did it again," she cursed, then snickered aloud. "Did I miss anything fun?"

"Just Alec having a heart attack," Rose said while laughing along with Abby.

"I just couldn't help it, that big cock is so good it just takes my breath away!"

She leaned down and covered him in hot kisses until he was gasping for air. She eventually sat up and wriggled her hips, stirring his still hard cock inside her.

"Ouch," she complained with a happy smile and rubbed her tight belly. "You went places no man has gone before. You hit something that's mighty tender in there, but it felt amazing at the same time."

"Did I hurt you too bad?"

"Nope, just right. Besides, I was in control, any hurts are on me."

She kissed him again, then slowly raised up until with a loud smack, his cock popped free and slapped against his rigid abdominals.

"Oh my goodness," Rose said softly. "Still hard as steel, amazing. I just adore young men."

Abby ran a hand over his abs and down to his dripping cock. Alec watched as she eyed it speculatively and he could see her eyes change when she overcame another mental obstacle. She had a determined look on her beautiful face when she leaned in and took him in her mouth. She shuddered when she got her first taste of pussy, smeared over his cock from June's orgasm. The smell and warmth of them both excited her greatly and she threw herself into sucking him with all her worth.

He sensed the change in her and cupped her face in his hands, throwing his head back in ecstasy. Almost frantically she worked over him until she was flushed and tingling with excitement. When he bottomed out in her throat, she held him deep and cried out around his cock when she had a small but explosive orgasm.

Rose and June watched her in astonishment as she managed to keep him in her mouth while she moaned and quivered in pleasure. When she'd exhausted herself she pulled back, coughing and swallowing to rid her throat of his abundant pre-cum and her own saliva.

"Oh shit, what happened to me?" she asked in bewilderment while her friends giggled helplessly behind their hands. Coming while she sucked cock had never entered her mind and she was awestruck. Alec pulled her down and kissed her deeply.

"I've never seen anything sexier than that," he whispered in her ear and she grinned happily. Rose laid down next to them and shared a kiss with him.

"Do ya have any energy left, big man? I know a certain girl that badly needs you inside her."

She gave him her beautiful eyes and rubbed a breast on his bicep. He winked at her, then feigned a pained expression.

"I don't know, I'm feeling awful tired and my leg hurts."

She slapped his shoulder and kissed him hard.

"You big wimp, letting us poor little girls wear you out so easily!" she kidded, but rose up to check on his wound which had been quite forgotten in the day's activities.

"Hmmmm, it looks absolutely awful. We girls had better leave you alone for a month or two until you heal up completely!"

He got a shocked expression and the three women burst out in laughter.

She reached for him and dragged him to his feet.

"Let's swim and cool off a bit first."

They all splashed and played until their hot bodies cooled, then Rose took him back to the beach while June and Abby swam a lap around the lake.

"I need to talk to you for a minute, Alec. Do you mind?"

"Of course not, beautiful. What's on your mind?"

"Well, it's kind of hard for me to talk about, believe it or not. When I've been with men in the past and my husband, William, I was always missing something. No matter how hard or deep they fucked me I was never fulfilled. I mean I had orgasms and all but I never ultimately got satisfaction. William came the closest when he was a bit rough with me but never succeeded.

I'm asking you to do what I say, even if you get uncomfortable, and I'll tell you of it's too much.

You pack a big cock and I noticed the other two girls didn't take it all the way. I want it, badly. I wanna hurt afterwards for days. I've been starved for a man for so long that I almost feel dead inside.

Wake me up, Alec. Make me feel again," she begged. He gathered her in his arms and thumbed the tears from her cheeks.

"As you say, sweetheart. How do you want me to take you?"

She told him of the time the girls had watched Isaac take his woman like an animal, crouching behind her and ruthlessly giving her every inch of his long cock while she cried out below him.

"I want taken like that, long and hard until I forget everything but you inside me, fucking me like an animal."

Her blunt words shook him up but also had a major effect on his cock, which grew rapidly between them until she took notice and palmed him, stroking him to full hardness.

"Will you eat my little pussy first? It looked so delicious the way Abby rode your face last night. I've dreamed of that since we watched you two."

His answer was in his big hands when he laid back and positioned her over his upturned face. She squealed happily and ran her fingers through his long, wavy hair when she felt his tongue in her smooth pussy for the first time.

Her head fell back, her breasts pointed skyward and her long hair brushed his belly while she lost herself. She worked her hips on his mouth, making delighted little sounds of pleasure as he dug deep inside her to sample her nectar.

His hands reached up to cup her full tits and she sighed in appreciation, loving his rough palms on her tight, pink nipples. Vaguely, she was aware of the other two beautiful women joining them on the blanket but Alec's tongue inside her regained her full attention. Patiently he licked and sucked her while avoiding her swollen clit until she cried out in frustration.

He took pity on her and finally rolled his tongue around her clit, then took it in his mouth and gently sucked it until her hands bunched in his hair and she cried out her pleasure, grinding herself harshly on his face. She nearly drowned him in hot juice as she came harder than she had in a year. Her little body clenched and writhed above him while he happily swallowed her offering and dug deep for more.

June and Abby watched, awestruck at the beautiful woman pouring herself down his throat. She cried out her pleasure as she came for nearly a minute, then gradually slowed her movements and collapsed to her hands and knees over his head.

The other two women were agog when they saw Alec's tongue still slowly working in her pussy while she spread her knees wide and knelt above him. She jerked and twitched when he tortured her too sensitive clit and she pulled up giggling, to stop him. Spinning around, she clamped her lips over his and sucked her own juice from his tongue, purring in satisfaction.

"Oh my, what a pussy eater you are," she praised him, in a voice rough from her passionate cries.

"He's good, and getting better every time," Abby agreed, then leaned down to kiss him too. She could taste her friend's pussy, and like June's scent and taste had done to her, a shiver ran down her back and her pussy grew warm and wet. Surprisingly, she enjoyed it when she'd really thought she wouldn't.