Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beginning to look at her companions through new eyes, but still cautious as this was still so new to her.

"Are you ready for me, big man?" Rose asked.

She looked deep in his soul, her eyes conveying what they'd spoke of earlier.

He pulled her down and answered her with a kiss. She slid off of him and went to her knees, then lowered her upper body until her breasts were flat on the blanket and her head turned to the side so she could look back at him.

She reached back with both hands and pulled the firm globes of her ass apart, allowing his hot gaze to see her wet treasure. Abby gasped, watching as Rose's pussy slicked open, her wetness sparkling in the bright sunlight.

"June, help him," Rose commanded in a voice rough with passion.

June knelt at Alec's feet and fisted his cock. She quickly licked and sucked his length until he was coated in her saliva, then she tugged him down to Rose.

He'd never fucked in this position before, but Rose had been graphic in her explanation and he took to it instinctively.

He crouched behind her, put his big hands on hers and pried her ass cheeks open farther while June steered him to Rose's wet opening. He sighed in pleasure when he felt her heat and lowered himself until his thick head began to wedge her open.

She cried out when he inexorably sank deeper, and he groaned as her tightness strangled his shaft. He almost jumped out of his skin when June's little hand sneaked up from behind to cup his smooth balls while her other hand gripped the formidable length of shaft still left outside Rose's pussy. He was now as hard as he'd ever been in his life and his cock felt like a bar of steel in June's tight fist.

Rose was panting and gritting her teeth as he surged deeper, sliding in until he fetched up hard against her cervix. She let out a yelp of pain and threw a hand back to his thigh to stop him.

"Oh shit!" she moaned. "You're splitting me in half. Give me a second, please."

She spread her knees wider and arched her belly towards the ground until her sweet pussy was pointing almost straight up. He fought the urge to strike deep and held himself immobile while she continued to adjust her body to it's massive invader.

Rolling her hips, she discovered that she could feel him slide a touch deeper in one certain spot. She pushed up on him and the crown of his cock head nudged under her cervix and she took another inch while moaning in painful pleasure. She rocked up and down until she felt herself open slightly.

"Aah, that's it. Stay right there," she purred.

He was almost in agony when she squeezed him into her tightest spot, then she stopped moving. She slid a hand up under herself to find his shaft, shocked to feel there was at least half his length still outside her.

"Still doing ok?" she asked throatily, looking up and back at him.

She caught her breath at the sight. His handsome face was red and set in concentration, while his body was tight with quivering muscle, constrained from committing violence by his iron will. His piercing grey eyes were locked on their joining, staring at her pussy that was stretched painfully tight around his swollen cock.

He didn't trust himself to speak, he simply nodded in reply.

"Alec."

He tore his eyes away and met her own.

"Fuck me, you beast."

She lowered her head and braced herself for she knew not what. With a primal growl he drew back slightly, then flexed his thighs and drove deep inside her soaked pussy.

A scream like no other tore from her throat when he buried his full length inside a woman for the first time. He nearly knocked her to her belly and she quickly readjusted herself just in time to meet his second brutal thrust. He pounded the breath from her small body and she gasped for air while struggling to keep her pussy presented for her man.

Abby and June were in total awe as they watched him destroy their friend's tightness. He dug his strong thumbs in the crack of her firm ass and wrenched her painfully wide so he could watch himself slide deep.

He gave her a dozen, long slow strokes that broke her pussy wide open while she cried out, lost in passion.

"That's it, keep it up. Fuck me hard, Alec! Ugh, Ugh!" she cried out helplessly. Abby caught up her hand in sympathy and Rose's fingers clamped her's tightly.

Alec had now lost any semblance of control and he began ramming down on her as hard as possible, dropping his full weight with each mighty thrust. Two hundred and thirty pounds of rutting male, concentrated on his cock head drove into the back wall of her pussy and absolutely destroyed her.

It seemed like forever to her, but in reality he reached orgasm in just a few minutes. Pouring sweat and grunting like a bull, he fucked her brutally, jamming in and holding deep, grinding his hips in a circle and breaking her open completely, only to rear back and drill deep again.

She was locked in the grip of a multiple orgasm for more than a minute, panting for breath and fighting to stay upright under his driving hips while her mind exploded in the most pain and pleasure she'd ever endured.

Suddenly, against her will she collapsed flat on her belly beneath him. He followed her down to the ground and rutted in her ruthlessly until his own orgasm hit him like a thunderstorm. He rammed in hard, holding himself deep and she shrieked when his hot streams of cum filled her pussy to overflowing. June caught his balls in her small hand and squeezed him rhythmically, almost painfully, timing her movements with the jerking spasms of his cock.

When he sensed he was almost done ejaculating, he pulled back until he was nearly free of her, then rammed forward with his hardest thrust yet, gutting her with every swollen inch of cock he possessed.

"Alec!" she screamed, and her body went rigid as a plank. She shivered and shook until June and Abby rushed to her head to see if she was ok. Alex was oblivious while his eyes were screwed shut and he enjoyed the last spurts of his orgasm. Rose gradually regained her senses to see her friends at her side. Her face was flushed red and tears ran down her cheeks while she smiled in euphoria.

"Oh my goodness," she managed to gasp out.

June and Abby showed their relief by kissing her softly and caressing her hair and face. Alec had now recovered enough to realize what was going on. He gently lowered himself over Rose's back and brushed the hair from the nape of her neck to kiss her tenderly.

"Rose, sweet Rose. Are you ok?" he murmured in concern.

"Oh yes, my love. Never better," she purred. "I'm getting squished though." He wrapped his arms under her and rolled over so her backside laid on his chest. She giggled when he managed to do it without sliding out of her. He cupped her tits in his hands and gently mauled them in rough palms while she sighed in pleasure. She reached down to feel him still jutting from her cum filled pussy.

"Mmmm, I love it all messy. It feels so squishy and hot."

She brought a hand dripping with cum to her lips and sucked her fingers clean. June sat expectantly at her side while Abby was on her other. Alex gasped when June's hand crept down to fondle his smooth balls that were coated in frothy cum.

"May I?" she asked Rose, whom nodded her approval.

"You're gonna love this, big man." Rose said softly in expectation.

June carefully tugged his now sated cock from Rose and a rush of hot cum poured from her pussy. She instantly replaced his cock with her mouth and sucked the remaining cum from Rose, who sighed in pleasure.

Alec could hardly believe what he was seeing. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought such a thing existed.

He reached down and tugged his cock out of June's way, making room for her to please Rose. Abby was watching closely with wide eyes and saw the expression on his face. He was so happy and peaceful that she wanted to be a part of it. She caressed his arm and he turned to her with a loving smile. She immediately saw the difference in the way he looked at her compared to Rose and June and knew she still had his heart.

She kissed him deeply, tasting his tongue, then replaced the hand holding his spent cock with her own, and bent to take him in her mouth. She paused for a second in surprise. He was streaked with white cum tinged with red. He'd truly broken Rose, she thought.

Would she ever be able to fully take him? He'd nearly killed her when he'd torn her maiden head, but she knew from watching him and Rose that it was possible.

His big hand cupped her chin and he gave her a beautiful smile. She blushed under his attentions, then bent to take him in her mouth. The taste of the two lovers assailed her senses, and again she lost herself in loving his cock.

It seemed she couldn't get enough of the taste of him and she adored it. As Rose had instructed her, she carefully milked him until she couldn't work anymore cum from his length, then she kissed him and sat up.

Finally, everyone was satisfied and they went to wash off in the lake. The mood was light and the women were as happy as he'd ever seen them, especially Rose and June. Their long dry spell without a man had been broken and they were happy indeed.