Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 08

Story Info
The companions prepare to travel north.
3.6k words
4.79
3.8k
4

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter of the Revolution

Chapter VIII

The following day they set off to return to their cabin. When they arrived, Abby put Rose and June to work gatherings supplies for the ride north while she and Alec put their heads together and planned a trip to hunt for a couple of pack horses to use on their journey.

In the morning they departed and headed for a nearby thoroughfare that Abby knew had a steady traffic of the hated redcoats. When they arrived, they hid at a well concealed vantage point and waited for the right targets. Surprisingly, traffic was quite heavy compared to the recent past and Abby was pleased. She was beginning to worry that there wouldn't be a large enough gap between parties for them to strike the enemy without endangering themselves beyond their level of comfort.

Finally, a proper group of soldiers showed themselves. Four were marching while a fifth drove a wagon pulled by two large horses. The wagon was heaped with supplies and covered with a cloth tarp.

"We can take them," Abby whispered. "You shoot the driver and I'll kill two with my rifles, the other two we'll have to cut down with our swords. Just make sure they've fired their rifles first."

Alec nodded in agreement. "Watch for pistols though, foot soldiers rarely carry them but you never know!"

He watched her closely as the men approached. She stared at them like a cat stalking it's dinner, while her beautiful blue eyes sparkling in the bright sunlight mesmerized him. With an effort, he broke his gaze from the petite blonde beauty and settled in to sight his rifle on his target while Abby did the same.

When her shot broke, he fired immediately and watched with satisfaction as his man crumpled slowly and fell off the wagon to land in the dirt. Simultaneously, Abby's soldier's head snapped back and exploded in a pink mist of blood and brains that splattered his compatriots who were plodding behind him. They froze in complete shock, which allowed Abby time to snatch up her second rifle and put a bullet in another redcoat's brainpan. The remaining two soldiers fired wildly in their direction and then quickly dropped in the ditch to frantically reload their muskets.

"Let's go!" Abby cried out, then leaped to her feet and charged at the redcoats while drawing her rapier. Alec was on her heels as she sprinted across the road to attack. The closest soldier was on his knees, whining in fear and frustration as he tried to reload his musket with fumbling hands. He saw Abby and raised his hands in a fruitless effort to stop her sword thrust. She ran her needle sharp point through his right hand and pinned it to his face as she rammed her blade into his open, screaming mouth. She twisted her wrist viciously and ripped her rapier free so she could address the remaining man, but Alec beat her to him and chopped his sword straight down to split the man's forehead wide open. He squawked in surprise and tipped over, jerking spasmodically while his head leaked his life's blood and brains in the ditch.

"Let's get the horses and get out of here!" Abby hissed in a fierce whisper. Alec handily cut their traces and quickly led them into the nearby forest while Abby took a few seconds to rifle through the wagon's contents. There were a few assorted weapons and bags of rice and beans, but what really caught her attention drew a squeal of joy from her. A large coil of fuse for lighting explosives was on a wooden spool, and she caught it up saying a short prayer of thanks. She'd badly needed it in the past and now she had plenty of it for her future endeavors against her enemies. She ran into the woods and caught up with Alec, then helped him lead their new pack horses to safety.

When they were a comfortable distance away from the road, Abby slid off her mount and perched behind Alec on his stallion. She ran her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"Killing redcoats gets me all worked up," she whispered in a throaty voice while she ran a small hand between his legs and cupped him in her palm. He groaned as she tortured him by running her other hand up under his shirt to caress his hairy chest and tight abs while he grew hard under her questing fingers. Eventually, she worked his trousers open and freed his thick, dripping cock from it's confines with her clever hands. She stroked him lightly until he was fighting for control and groaning helplessly under her ministrations.

"I can't take much more of this, Angel," he muttered in frustration as he steered them through the trees.

"Then don't, big man. Make me stop," she whispered sultrily, and rudely pinched his hard nipple until he cried out in surprised pain.

With a growl he drew his mount to a stop and dismounted in an instant, then dragged her squealing from her perch. He tossed her facedown over a nearby fallen tree and roughly yanked her pants down to her knees while she struggled and cried piteously. She yelped in surprise when his strong hands pried her buttocks wide apart and he notched his dripping cock in her soaking wet slit. He worked his swollen head inside her, then gripped her shoulders with his big hands and skewered her with a long, achingly deep thrust that broke her wide open and wrenched a cry of passion from her beautiful throat.

Like a man possessed, he rammed himself repeatedly inside her while she screamed out his name between sobs for breath. When she began matching his movements and pushing back into his driving hips, he slid his hands beneath her and gripped her nipples through her homespun shirt, roughly pinching and tugging them until she begged for mercy.

She slid a hand under her belly and spread her fingers around his plunging cock, pulling a gasp of pleasure from him. He socketed deep and held still so she could cup his swollen balls and roll them tenderly in her small palm until he groaned in delight. She felt him shiver in her hand and knew he was fighting for control.

She turned her head and looked up at him over her shoulder. "Fuck me, big man, I wanna feel it for a week. Take what you need," she growled in a voice hoarse with lust.

He nodded slightly, then pulled his full length from her and she whined in frustration. He knelt behind her and buried his face between her ass cheeks, then ran his tongue deep inside her dripping pussy. She cried out in surprise and joy when he sucked her swollen clit in his mouth and fluttered his tongue lightly across it's sensitive surface. She rolled her hips and pushed back into his eager mouth and he drank hot juice from her fountain. Her orgasm smashed into her and she groaned as sensation washed over her in waves of pleasure.

Just as she crested and began coming down from her high, he rose to his feet and roughly impaled her on his rock hard cock. He growled like a beast and fucked her as hard as he ever had, ramming forward until she cried out in pain, only to retreat and let her catch a breath before pounding it from her lungs with another brutal thrust of his hips. In less than a minute he found his own nirvana. With a deep groan of pleasure he buried himself to his thick root and poured his soul into her tight pussy. She sobbed for air as he delivered short, sharp jabs of his cock to the very bottom of her, drawing deep grunts of painful pleasure from her straining throat.

Thick cum poured in pulses from her pussy and around his shaft to run down her thighs and his spasming balls. She slid a small hand down to play in their combined juices, smearing it over his tight sack while he grunted out his pleasure.

"Ah, so tight, so good," he whispered, and bent over her back to kiss her damp neck. She giggled and tightened herself around him, pulling another groan of pleasure from him.

"You feel so good inside me, you can do this every day if you like," she said flirtatiously. He slowly pulled free of her and she pouted sexily at him over her shoulder. She squealed in surprise when he whisked her off the log and laid her down on her back on the soft forest floor, then ripped her trousers completely off. He spread her thighs wide, then dove in and caught her dripping pussy in his eager mouth. Her eyes rolled back in welcome pleasure when she felt his tongue dig inside her, twisting and turning skillfully, then sliding out to tease her clit before repeating it's journey.

For long minutes he feasted on her beautiful pussy, giving her three more orgasms that wrung her dry and left her panting and pushing him away, too sensitive to continue. Purring like a kitten she pulled him up over her, then unbuttoned both their shirts, baring their chests. She ran her hands over his sweaty chest, scratching his nipples under her lightly trailing nails until he gasped in sensation. Her legs wrapped around him tightly and her arms pulled him down until his fur covered pectorals smashed into her firm breasts and she writhed beneath him.

She sucked his tongue in her mouth and kissed him until his head spun, loving how his weight crushed her down on the soft forest floor, enveloping her with his bulk.

She held him close until his weight began to be too much for her, panting, she pushed him up.

"You feel so good on me, but I can't breathe. Roll me over please," she commanded softly. He flipped them both over so she was straddling his lean frame and laying atop him. She snuggled into his embrace and together they slipped into a light sleep.

Soon, he awakened and roused her to consciousness.

"Let's go, Angel. We should be getting back before it gets dark."

She rubbed her eyes and smiled down at him beautifully, then regretfully got to her feet and offered him a hand up. Together, they mounted up with her again seated behind him. He roughly knew the way back to the cabin and she drowsily laid her golden head against his back and cuddled close as he navigated their way home.

They arrived in time to tend the livestock before the sky darkened into night. Rose and June had a nice dinner ready and served the tired couple while they regaled them with the day's adventure. The girls shook their heads at the daring of the two fighters, still amazed at the bravery of their friend, Abby. Regardless of how many times they'd seen her in action, she never failed to impress.

Planning ahead, June already had every pot and pan full of steaming hot water and when Abby finished eating, thoroughly scrubbed her lithe body clean, then dried her off with her favorite soft towel. Abby enjoyed every second of June's pampering. It was one of the things she missed most about the plantation, being clean and well dressed daily by June's nimble hands.

Alec was up next, and he protested half heartedly when June stripped him naked and tended to him while Abby and Rose tidied up the after dinner utensils. She tried to be unaffected by his tantalizing body but she couldn't help noticing his cum caked cock and balls when she got around to cleaning his groin.

"Someone was naughty today," she teased while she knelt before him and ran a wet washcloth over his dangling cock. He looked down at her and she gave him one of her sultry looks that never failed to get a rise out of him, and she felt him lengthen in her tiny hand while she smiled to herself. She so loved teasing him because despite all they'd been through together she could still make him blush like a teenage virgin.

He groaned lightly under his breath when she lifted his shaft to clean his balls, circling her warm cloth around them and working it deep between the tight cleft between his buttocks.

She caught his eye again and winked up at him, "You're so handsome and sexy, you make me wet just looking at you, beautiful man."

He blushed fiercely and glanced helplessly over at Abby who was watching him with a hot look. She came over and rubbed her firm tits on his arm and tiptoed up to kiss his lips.

"My sexy man, laying waste to the girls. We're helpless around you," she teased in a soft voice. A look of hesitation crossed his face and she almost missed it, but she guessed it's meaning immediately.

"Let's get you dressed and we can relax awhile. Can I pack a pipe for you?" she asked guilelessly.

With a relieved look he nodded his head and a disappointed June toweled him dry, then helped him into a clean, loose shirt and trousers. Feeling a bit guilty, he caught up June in a warm hug and kissed her softly.

"Thanks, little June. You truly take good care of me. I appreciate all you do," he said tenderly and brushed her hair from her eyes while she shivered in pleasure.

"I'm sorry for teasing you so much. You're such a sexy, rugged man I can't help myself," she whispered and kissed his cheek, then with a giggle, pinched his ass. "I think your woman awaits you out on the porch swing," she said, and gently pushed him towards the front door that swung loosely on it's hinges. On his way out, Rose caught his arm and pulled him down for a tight hug and a sweet kiss.

"Welcome home, soldier. I'm glad you two are safe. You worry us when you're gone you know."

"I know we do and I apologize. There's things that need doing though."

"I know that, but it doesn't make it any easier. I love you both dearly," she whispered in his ear and kissed him again before ushering him out to join Abby.

The evening was cooling off and Abby was wrapped in only her towel as she swung on the swing. She was shivering with goosebumps on her exposed skin when Alec sat beside her. He pulled her onto his lap and knowing what she enjoyed, pulled his shirt open to let her burrow into his warmth.

"Aah, so good," she whispered with a happy smile. "Whatever did I do without you?"

"I reckon you froze to death," he teased, and kissed the top of her head.

He felt her smile against his chest and he chuckled in response. He took a nearby candle and lit his pipe, pulling on it until it glowed red and he expelled smoke with a mighty rush.

"Do the girls bother you so? I noticed your reaction when June was washing you down," Abby asked tentatively.

He took a deep breath and thought a moment, then answered her truthfully.

"It was easier being around them when it was just us, but now I know your father and Rose's husband are alive. I feel guilty around them now when things get intimate. If and when I meet those men, I have to tell them what I've done with their women, my honor demands it and I'm starting to dread that day. I want your father and William to like me, not despise me for my actions with you and the girls." he said with a worried expression.

Abby nodded her head in understanding. "I thought it might be something like that but I can handle Papa. He trusts my judgement implicitly and I know he'll like you immediately. William may be another thing entirely, but I know from talking with Rose that he has a wild side to him. How could he not, being married to that little hussy," she giggled. "He may not care at all that Rose has had her way with you."

Alec pursed his brow in thought. "So what do I do if the girls want me before we locate your father, go along with it?"

"Not if it makes you too uncomfortable. You should get some pleasure from it too, not just us. I still get jealous when they're with you but it's easier than it was at first. I must be half crazy, because for some reason watching you pleasure those two sluts turns me on incredibly. If you could only see yourself and how sexy you are, you'd understand," she said, and ran a sharp nail through the fur on his chest, giving him the shivers.

"Let me think on it a bit, Angel," he rumbled, then tapped out his pipe on the nearby handrail. "Can we go to bed and have a quiet evening?"

She kissed his shoulder tenderly. "Of course, Heavy. Let's hit the hay. It's been a long stressful day."

When they wandered inside, Rose and June were just undressing for bed and stood naked before him. They pulled the blankets back and tugged him into bed with Abby at his front and Rose and June at his back. He wrapped a big arm around Abby while Rose snuggled tight behind him and together they all drifted into sleep.

The following day, Abby and Alec set off using the two new pack horses and their own mounts to visit the caches containing the items they'd need for the ride north. It took them two days to make the rounds and secure the much needed supplies. Abby insisted on taking as much gunpowder as they could carry, knowing her father would be able to use it in the war effort.

They returned to the cabin that contained their two worried friends, whom in their absence had packed everything the companions might need for their journey. In keeping with their prior plans, they took three days to rest and refuel their bodies, eating as much as they comfortably could to cushion them through lean times if it came to that.

During this time, Abby took the opportunity to chat with her friends about Alec's dilemma concerning them and their men. Rose and June were sympathetic to him, and June had a surprising answer for Abby.

"I know you don't want to hear about your father's proclivities but he's quite a randy man." June stated matter of factly, while Abby covered her ears and pulled a face while laughing out loud.

"He's something else in bed and has probably forgotten more than I'll ever know," June stated wistfully. "More than once he's invited another woman to our bed, knowing that I lean that way a bit myself ya know. I highly doubt he'll be angry with me or Alec. None of us even knew he and William were alive until recently, and they have no idea about us heading their direction. They may already have replaced us. We have no idea and may find them with other partners, just like us," she said reasonably.

Rose broke in. "And William has expressed interest in taking me with another man although we never tried it before he was wounded. He loves sex and knows I do to, he may even like it more than I," she guessed.

Both women looked at her and giggled behind their hands. "More than you?" June guffawed, "No one likes it more than you!" she teased, while Rose actually blushed a bit and stubbed her toe in the floor while looking down a bit shyly.

"Oh honey!" June said, and gathered her in her arms and kissed her lips tenderly. "I tease, my sweet."

Rose laughed gaily and kissed her back. "I know you do and I love you for it."

"Seriously, now. Do you two have further intentions with Alec or what?" Abby asked with a straight face. "I don't want him to worry or get hurt with our shenanigans, and furthermore, when and if we reunite with father and William, Alec is mine. You'll have your men back in your lives and can fend for yourselves," she stated firmly but with a loving smile.

"Fair enough," Rose said. "But I can't lie, I'll miss that big stud, he's went places inside me no man has gone before," she giggled.

"Tell me about it," June swooned, and threw a hand to her head dramatically. "I'll never be the same again!"

"If he's ok with it, I'd love another night with all of us together before we leave. It'd be rather foolish to play around during our journey I'd imagine," Rose stated.

"I agree," June said softly and hugged Abby close to her. "I can only imagine how hard it is to share him with us. I doubt I'd have the strength if he were mine, but having said that, another night with us all together would be an amazing experience to share."

Abby looked at them appraisingly. "Then I'll leave it up to you two to ask him. If he shows the slightest hesitation, back away. I'll not have him hurt."

June rarely heard her speak in that tone and reflexively answered, "Yes, mistress."

Normally, Abby would correct her but chose not to at this moment.

"Rose?"

"Yes, Abby. I understand."

"Well, that's settled then. Come here, my beauties," Abby commanded, and swept them both in her arms, then kissed them both warmly.

Rose felt an odd sensation as the authority of an elder woman shifted to the younger, and she realized she was now subservient to Abby, the true mistress Durham.