Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 13

Story Info
The men depart for war and Abby establishes her authority.
12.6k words
4.78
6.6k
2

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter of the Revolution

Chapter XIII

General Greene decided to take another day of rest before departing for his command, a decision the family was more than happy with. The recent combat had been hard on them all and Nathan judged they needed a respite before pursuing the war against the Crown. He soon asked Abby and Alec to meet him in George's study.

"I've got some bad news for you both. Alec needs to meet with my people, the ones he'll be corresponding with while fulfilling his duties here," he said gravely, while a frown of dismay crossed the young couple's faces.

He continued, "It'll help both him and my folks immensely if they can spend a few days getting to know one another and teaching Alec what my surveillance section is all about."

Abby glanced up at Alec and behind his frown she saw a glint in his eye. She suspected that this wasn't all bad news to him as he was a spy by trade and had been out of the loop for several months now. He was probably itching to get back to business.

"It doesn't make me happy in the least, but I can understand the reasoning," Abby said. "How would this work out, would he go with you tomorrow?"

"Yes, that's what I'd prefer. He can travel with us and return to the plantation on his own in a month or so," Nathan replied.

Abby pursed her lips and thought a moment. She really wanted to accompany the men, but knew the General would probably not allow it, also, she needed to stay and implement her plan on getting the plantation back up and making a profit again.

"I know you can handle it, dear Abby," Nathan said gently. "With good friends like Rose and June, you should have no issues keeping the plantation in line."

"She's just the woman for the job. She's smart and more than capable of managing it," Alec said confidently and gave her a reassuring wink. She smiled lovingly up at him and stuck out her little pink tongue.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, big man," she teased. He put an arm around her and hugged her close while she giggled happily.

Nathan looked at them fondly. "Well, that's settled then. Now I need to speak to George and William. If they're ready, I'll have them head south tomorrow and pursue the redcoats as hard and fast as possible. I want them pushed back to the sea and out of our country," he said with a determined look in his eye.

Abby and Alec took their leave and wandered arm in arm down the hall.

"I shall miss you terribly," Abby said sadly.

"And I you, Angel," he responded. "It's for the best though. I must admit I look forward to resuming my old billet in the Army. It's the most fulfilling thing I've ever done other than meet you, sweetheart," he added.

"I understand. I can't blame you for that. It'll be interesting to see you operate. It's undoubtedly so different than what I dragged you through the last few months," she said, and lovingly squeezed his thick bicep with her small, but strong hand. "I hope you'll be much safer this time 'round," she teased, remembering how she'd rescued him from a sure hanging just a few short months ago.

"Tell me about it. Thank God for angels," he said solemnly, then stopped and pulled her into his arms for a sweet kiss. "If it weren't for you I'd be long dead and in the ground," he whispered, and kissed her again, deeply and with all the sincerity he could muster. When they parted his eyes were a bit misty, and hers were moistened as well.

"I love you, Heavy," she breathed, and winked up at him with a tender smile. He gave her such a look of love that her heart clenched in her chest and she felt a tear leak out to trickle down her cheek. He kissed it away and gathered her in for another gentle kiss.

"There's a bedroom down the hall ya know!" a female voice said loudly and they quickly looked up to see Rose smiling at them and giggling into her hand from a few steps away. She squeaked in alarm when Alec suddenly lunged at her and caught her up in tight hug, then swatted her little ass until she laughingly begged for mercy. When he stopped, she squeezed him as hard as she could and pecked him on the cheek. He let her go and Abby grabbed her for a big hug as well.

"Nathan is stealing my man and sending father and William away! Whatever will we do?" Abby asked of Rose, with a sad expression. Rose's eyes widened in alarm.

"I knew it was coming, damn it! How long will they be gone, months and months?" she cried.

"He said Alec will be gone a month or so. He didn't give a time frame for father and William. I would imagine until the redcoats are defeated." Tears gathered in Rose's eyes as the bad news sank in.

"But we just found them! Damn it, that makes me mad as hell!" Rose sobbed and threw herself in Abby's loving arms. Alec joined them and gave them what little comfort he could. He heard the study door close and looked up to see George and William taking their leave of the General, and they both wore long faces. William looked at Rose in Alec's arms and he took a step towards them with a pensive look on his face, then stopped and nodded at Alec sadly. He turned and followed George down the hall, his shoulders slumped under the weight of his burden.

Just before lunch, while Alec was packing his clothing into a wooden travel chest, he was approached by George. "Son, I've a favor to ask of you and Abby. Will you accompany William and I at lunch, please? We'd like to speak to you two for awhile. Then afterwards I fully intend to drink the afternoon away and enjoy my last day here to the fullest!" he declared with a smile that somehow refused to reach his eyes. Alec noticed immediately and knew his future father-in-law was not happy in the least. However, he knew George was a professional and would fulfill his duties without complaint.

"I'd be more than happy to, George. Shall I request anything special from Maddy?"

"No, just whatever she has in mind for the day. I'll not inconvenience her in the least. She has plenty more than us to worry about."

Alec was continuously impressed with George's care and concern of his slaves. He was like no other man Alec had ever met when it came to respect for his laborers and he always treated them like members of his own family.

"As you wish, I'll hit her up for a bottle of nice wine though. I think you and William deserve it."

Maddy served the four of them roasted chicken and rice along with a delicious white wine that had them all complimenting her until she blushed a dusky red and shyly left the room.

"How did you manage to keep Rose and June from being here with us?" Abby asked in curiosity.

"There's a poor widow staying in one of the slave cabins, and by chance she came by to ask for help with one of her sick children. I asked the girls to see what they could do. I resent doing that to them but William and I need a private conversation with you two."

"That seems rather serious, father. Whatever could be so secretive that you wouldn't include them?" Abby asked in concern.

George took a huge breath and let it out in a long sigh. He looked at the floor for several moments to harden his courage and William took the opportunity to get up and pour four stiff whiskeys in large glasses and hand them out.

George finally met their eyes and they both saw his were filled with tears. "Abby, Alec, you know I love you both deeply, I hope you realize that," he began. Abby gripped Alecs big hand in fearful anticipation of his next words, this was not like her father at all. They both nodded at George in agreement.

He continued, "William and I are departing tomorrow for who knows how long with the goal of defeating the British at all costs. We may never return as you both know how dangerous of an undertaking this is. Nathan seems to think we can do it in a matter of a year or so. I'm not quite that optimistic but stranger things have happened. Our concern is of course for Rose and June's welfare while we're gone. We know you'll take good care of them for that time, but what if one or both of us die in battle or of sickness?"

Alec couldn't help himself and broke in. "You two will do a great job in the field and will come home soon, hale and hearty!" he exclaimed confidently.

"I value your support, Alec, but William and I are realists. William, could you continue, please? They need to hear this from the both of us," George said a bit sadly.

"Of course," William said in a voice breaking with emotion. "This is extremely difficult to talk about, please forgive me. George and I are pleading with you both to resume your prior relationships with Rose and June, the same as when you were living in Mr Yates' cabin."

Abby sucked in a surprised breath, shocked at his words, then grabbed Alec for support.

William continued, "We can't bear thought of our women here alone and pining away without us while you two have a full and loving relationship. Their sadness would be unbearable to George and I. We realize how important you were for their survival the last few months, dear Abby. Without you and Alec, they would've been dead long ago. We fully trust you two to keep them happy and in a positive frame of mind during our absence. We also realize how painful this may be for you, because the girls told us how you reclaimed Alec's affections for yourself when you found George and me here."

He paused and waited for a few moments while the couple grappled with his unexpected words. "I need a little bit to think," Abby said in a weak voice, completely taken aback at the change of events.

"Of course," said George gently, "but please let us know today sometime so we can settle our minds. Just know that we love you dearly and won't take offense if you deny us. As William said, it's almost intolerable of us to ask you this, yet we don't see any other recourse for our peace of mind. We'll see ourselves out and hope to join you both at dinner."

The men left, and Alec turned to his sweetheart. "Abby," he began.

She cut him off with a raised hand and wiped tears from her cheeks. "It's ok, sweetheart. I'm fine I think. Yesterday I had a thought that when the men left for war, Rose and June would need our attention and it made me remember all the times we were together with them. I imagined them approaching us for affection, but never thought that father and William would ask us. I can't conceive of the courage it took them to do it. They must really love those two girls to allow them to be intimate with us again."

Alec looked at her closely and saw the battle hardened girl he fell in love with emerge from her recently found cocoon of relative safety. Her beautiful blue eyes sharpened and grew more determined as she gazed back at him.

"I knew it was too good to last, just me and you together, but I'll do anything for Rose and June," she stated firmly. "This damn war keeps demanding so much from us, but I won't give up, honey. I just can't." She climbed up into his lap and buried her head in his neck, inhaling the warm scent of him with a little shiver of pleasure.

"I've told you before, lover. I'm perfectly content being with you only. Hell, I can't handle anymore than that," he said with heartfelt emotion. "I can't lie though. I loved being with all you girls and I truly adore Rose and June, just in a much different way than you. Does that make any sense, Angel?"

"Yes, it does. And I believe you. I've seen it in your gorgeous grey eyes," she whispered up at him. "How do feel about it, can you be that close to the girls again and give them back to the men when they return?"

Alec took a big breath and let out a long sigh. "I can if I'm half as strong as you. I'm still in shock from their questions while you've already recovered and are plotting how to make it all work. I can see your wheels turning as we speak and I admire that, sweetheart. You're the strongest person I know."

She slapped his chest lightly and giggled through her tears. "No, you're the strongest. I rescued you from the hangman and you rode all night with the skin flayed from your back without a complaint. You followed me into battle and got wounded twice, again without complaint. You even managed to keep your being a spy secret all those months without us girls suspecting a thing. A girl couldn't ask for a better man than that, especially one with such a beast of a cock," she said flirtatiously and ran a soft hand over the obnoxious bulge protruding down his trouser leg.

"What do ya say, big man, do we deny the men their plea or do we soldier on and keep our girls happy?" she asked in a determined tone of voice.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply until she was gasping for breath.

"We soldier on, Angel. Tis the only choice we have."

Before dinner, the young couple cornered William and George to deliver their verdict. Alec took the lead. "Here's our deal. You two gentlemen tell Rose and June of your decision, to include that it was your idea. They need to know that. Also, we'll not approach them to be intimate. If and when they need succor, they can come to us and we'll welcome them gladly, but we don't want to influence their decision in any way. They'll also be welcome to assist Abby and I in prosecuting the war. If they volunteer to do dangerous deeds with us we won't discourage them. They were indispensable in our struggle to survive these last months and if they want to fight again, it's fine with us. All good so far?"

William and George nodded together in agreement. By the smiles on their faces they appeared to be grateful. Abby used the moment to pipe up, "And when you return, which you certainly shall, any issues that arise because of this will not be reflected on or held against my Alec. I simply won't have it. In fact, that would be a sure way to cause me grief against you both," she said sternly with steel in her eyes as she pinned each man with a long stare.

Her father gathered her in his arms and hugged her closely. "I swear it, daughter. If I come home and June is alive and happy, I couldn't ask for any more than that."

"And I as well," William stated firmly. "Rose's happiness is paramount to me, regardless of my own frame of mind on the matter. Thank you, Alec. You truly are a good friend," he said while shaking Alec's big hand and meeting his eyes with a solid gaze.

"Yes, Alec. Thank you," George rejoined. "I admit this is one of the hardest days of my life, yet somehow I feel more confident in our futures than ever. Your decision will allow William and I to concentrate fully on our duties rather than wringing our hands in worry over our women." He gave Abby a tender smile and kissed her cheek. "Thank you too, dear daughter. You're the light of my life, you know."

Just then Maddy appeared, dressed in her finest to announce that dinner was ready. They obediently followed her, and the family, including Major Moore, toasted everyone's health and sat down to enjoy their last dinner together.

Soon, everyone finished up and went directly to their respective bedrooms, eager to spend their last precious moments alone with their lovers. Abby slowly stripped her clothing away and sat at her mirror to brush out her hair, one of Alec's favorite things to watch her do. When she was finished, she sat him down and worked his white shirt down over his broad shoulders, kissing her way down his furry chest and giggling as his hair tickled her nose. She knelt between his thighs and nibbled the huge bulge that ran down his trouser leg until he groaned in pleasure. A wet spot appeared in the fabric when his cock released a huge amount of pre-cum due to her attentions.

Growing impatient to taste him, she wrestled his trousers down and off his legs, sighing contentedly when his prodigious length swung into view. The swelling head tempted her closer and she gently took him in her hot mouth, swallowing him as deep as she possibly could without choking. He cupped her head in his big hands and ran his fingers through her fine, blonde hair while she suckled him to full hardness. He watched in excitement when her little pink tongue came out to swirl around his dripping head, laving him with saliva that ran down her chin to dribble on her firm tits. He reached down and filled his hands with them, teasing and torturing her hard nipples until she cried out in pleasure around her mouthful of thick cock.

"You're gonna make me cum to fast, Angel," he warned in a voice tight with passion.

She broke her suction on him and gave him her beautiful blue eyes. "I want you to, that way you'll last much longer for me when I ride you like a stallion," she whispered sexily. She reached out and brought a candle closer so he could watch her service him. He groaned in pleasure and shifted his hips forward on the chair, spreading his knees almost to the point of pain to allow her plenty of room to work. She licked him from under his big ball sack and up his full length to suck on his head, then rasp her tongue repeatedly on the bottom side of his glans. In just a few minutes he was sweating lightly and helplessly thrusting his hips forward, searching for his ultimate release.

When she sensed he was close, she reached up and captured his hard nipples, then rolled them between her fingers, bringing gasps of pain and pleasure from his throat. She felt his cock head swell even further and a spurt of hot cum hit the back of her tongue. Taking a deep breath, she opened as wide as possible and rammed her mouth down on him. He cried out as he breached her throat and her tightness wrung a massive orgasm from him. She choked and coughed as he filled her with hot, thick cum. Recovering quickly, she milked his shaft and swallowed rapidly, humming in happiness as he filled her belly with his essence.

His hands gripped her head firmly and he bucked his hips, driving deeper down her throat until she whined in protest and pushed herself off him.

"Oh my, what a huge load, lover. I'm sorry but you're just too big for me to take all the way," she whispered and gave him her most loving smile. A trickle of cum ran from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. The sight of it caused his cock to jerk and another long stream of cum poured out to spatter on the floor. He swiped his finger up her chin and she opened her mouth to suck it clean of cum.

"You're so damn sexy, Angel," he groaned out, loving how beautiful she looked kneeling between his legs.

"And you're absolutely delicious, sweet Alec. I could do that every day for you."

He stood suddenly and grabbing her up, threw her on the big bed. She was giggling helplessly as she bounced on the mattress and landed on her back. Quick as a flash, he slid between her thighs and buried his face in her wet pussy, changing her giggles to sighs of pleasure in just a few moments. He tortured her with his talented tongue for long minutes, bringing her to the cusp of orgasm three separate times, then backing away while she whined in frustration. After he felt his cock recover and harden while pinned between his taut belly and the mattress, he moved up and flipped them both over so she was straddling his lean hips.

"Mmmm, so nice, I want you inside me, big fella," she murmured. Her small hand caught his thick cock and she steered him between her thighs to nestle deep in her crevice. She sighed in pleasure and slid his dripping head up and down her pussy, soaking him in her juices. She rolled her hips and ground her swollen clit directly on his cock head, and enjoyed her first orgasm of the night. He caressed her firm breasts and teased her nipples as she came apart on top of him.

Catching her breath, she pushed down hard on him and cried out when he wedged into her tightness and slid inside. Her eyes rolled back and she groaned in painful pleasure as he split her wide.

"Aaah, you stretch me so good," she purred. For several moments she shuddered atop him as she slowly adjusted to his thickness. He gazed up at her, loving how she closed her eyes and concentrated on every ounce of pleasure she was taking from him. For long minutes she rode him, taking barely half of his length while bringing herself to two more soul shaking orgasms. As she recovered her breath, she slid a small hand down between them and gripped his exposed shaft, her fingers slipping and sliding in the combined juices that flowed from them both to coat his hard abdominals in slick.